Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

Astoria, NY

#157522 Dec 27, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Rider, you do know you're wasting your time posting all this garbage, don't you? Nobody reads it. And I noticed several of your posts earlier on this page have mysteriously disappeared too, and > I < had NOTHING whatsoever to do with it, so obviously somebody else considers your posts garbage too.
hey, i read Riders posts!:).......

xss
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

Astoria, NY

#157523 Dec 27, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
Amen, Willie. General Schwarzkopf was clearly both a patriot and a genuinely decent, down-to-earth man.
Nope! No Name Peacekeepers are the real hero/ines of this world!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157524 Dec 28, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Rider, you do know you're wasting your time posting all this garbage, don't you? Nobody reads it. And I noticed several of your posts earlier on this page have mysteriously disappeared too, and > I < had NOTHING whatsoever to do with it, so obviously somebody else considers your posts garbage too.
We all know we can put absolute faith in the character judgement of Nelson Mandela whose wife was a murdering thug. The same Nelson Mandela who was supported by millions of Americans during his incarceration but who now see's fit to bash Americans at every opportunity.
bushlied

Pittsfield, MA

#157525 Dec 28, 2012
Bush is a warmongering, liar. No WMDS over here...maybe over there...
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Depeche Mode the revelator...
&yt session=p0iUbQFj2aFpxR7-pPzpVD IbbAoQ50o4tldZwQrsdfWQv1irjCuw 4-9HiW-UpsoMd-QJ1oQYdiCsW29-7q RHRkWbNbSHpbKmyrZG2Pk63Y0Mb2WM HlrqPR2_14BhQs8omfPFW9vhsibnNh 2xcGmb4fA56GLZk4elimmtOwAF0TbL RyF7zs33d5w0NkWk90G4KKIsqYK84W qHQsq0qiKC8MyRbc_CCJPRHNecGu5W Gxw

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157527 Dec 28, 2012
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>hey, i read Riders posts!:).......
xss
You don't count.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157528 Dec 28, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> We all know we can put absolute faith in the character judgement of Nelson Mandela whose wife was a murdering thug. The same Nelson Mandela who was supported by millions of Americans during his incarceration but who now see's fit to bash Americans at every opportunity.
I didn't even know that particular post and link had anything to do with Mandela.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#157529 Dec 28, 2012
Here is something some people may knot know General Schwarzkopf 's father Norman Schwarzkopf, Sr was one of the investigators in The Lindbergh kidnapping Case
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Schwarzko...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157530 Dec 28, 2012
State Dep't officials allegedly fired over Benghazi
Libya crisis only reprimanded, and will soon be back to work.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/be...

Sec of State Hilary Clinton, now recovered from her illness, will be asked again, to testify under oath about what she knew of the situation in Benghazi.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Senate Republicans plan to block Kerry's confirmation to replace Hilary as Sec of State until she testifies b4 Congress in her official capacity.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/27/senate-...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157531 Dec 28, 2012
nebka wrote:
Here is something some people may knot know General Schwarzkopf 's father Norman Schwarzkopf, Sr was one of the investigators in The Lindbergh kidnapping Case
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Schwarzko...
That IS interesting. Thanks for mentioning it :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157532 Dec 29, 2012
bad bob wrote:
State Dep't officials allegedly fired over Benghazi
Libya crisis only reprimanded, and will soon be back to work.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/be...
Sec of State Hilary Clinton, now recovered from her illness, will be asked again, to testify under oath about what she knew of the situation in Benghazi.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Senate Republicans plan to block Kerry's confirmation to replace Hilary as Sec of State until she testifies b4 Congress in her official capacity.
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/27/senate-...
The inside word is Hill slipped on a blue dress left on the floor when she conked her head leading to her concussion.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157533 Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmm, imagine that 20% of the waivers for Obamacare go to pelosi's district.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2011/05/almost-...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157534 Dec 29, 2012
I just sent an email to Franken my Senator.

10% approval rating Al..........Your a joke..........

I'm so pissed at these fuggers..........
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157535 Dec 29, 2012
(NaturalNews) The reports are absolutely true. Facebook suspended the Natural News account earlier today after we posted an historical quote from Mohandas Gandhi. The quote reads:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

This historical quote was apparently too much for Facebook's censors to bear. They suspended our account and gave us a "final warning" that one more violation of their so-called "community guidelines" would result in our account being permanently deactivated.

They then demanded we send them a color copy of a "government issued identification" in order to reactivate our account. Our account was removed from suspension just minutes before InfoWars posted its article on this Facebook censorship, and the Facebook page is now functioning at:
www.Facebook.com/NaturalNews

This is a separate account from our primary Facebook account, which has nearly 250,000 followers at:
www.Facebook.com/HealthRanger

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quot...

Humm. So I guess on facebook calls to kill nra members or others are cool but God help you if you post a Gandhi quote. Almost ready to say life in the Usa 2013. Just let big bro do the thinking for you. Good luck everyone.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157536 Dec 29, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Hmmmm, imagine that 20% of the waivers for Obamacare go to pelosi's district.
http://lonelyconservative.com/2011/05/almost-...
Indeed. Here comes our "free" healthcare! Oh boy!

On January 1, regardless of the outcome of fiscal cliff negotiations, Americans will be hit with a $1 trillion Obamacare tax hike.

Read more: http://atr.org/trillion-obamacare-tax-hike-hi...
Follow us:@taxreformer on Twitter
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157537 Dec 29, 2012
I am so glad this admin has the right priorities.

Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ord...
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157538 Dec 29, 2012
Here is a quote I like:

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157539 Dec 29, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS interesting. Thanks for mentioning it :)
He was everything that is and was right about our armed forces. He didn't like the name Stormin' Norman but did like his nickname the bear. He did much behind the scenes for children. I pray we have more people that are not pc like him. A huge loss for the nation and for this area.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157540 Dec 29, 2012
Meant more like him, not the pc that seems to be ruling the day in our armed forces. Like the joker Clapper that is everything that is wrong in this nation today. Here is winner from him:

Clueless Clapper Calls Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood "Secular"

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/02/10/...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157542 Dec 29, 2012
Correction..........SOLUTION.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157543 Dec 29, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
Correction..........SOLUTION.
Talkin' to yourself again? Not a good sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web