Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Dubai, UAE

#157426 Dec 21, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You pinhead. I never said YOU were ignorant. But how interesting that you interpreted my post that way.
You missed my point, which was that Obama was not re-elected by yahoos--many, many intelligent and thoughtful voters preferred his policies.

But thanks for the left-handed compliment (and watch for the pun).

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157427 Dec 21, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like stating the obvious. You are with angry Piers Morgan and no matter how hard you try to keep the mask on most times it comes down to exactly how he reacted the other day on tv. Sad to see that many people in this nation have decided to quit thinking and react with emotions at this time. Bash on and pretend that anyone that isn't on your side is happy kids are dead and wants everyone to die and die quickly.
Well said, Chris.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#157428 Dec 21, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blahblahblah. Old news. Yer as boring as that freakin' motor mouth, Virginia.
What d'you care anyway. Yer "work" was done long ago, but ya just can't accept the king's victory and move along. JERK!(Here's my one-finger salute).
That's why the post cont is down on this thread. Okb hasn't been around for a while.

Location hidden

#157429 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point, which was that Obama was not re-elected by yahoos--many, many intelligent and thoughtful voters preferred his policies.
I missed nothing. I am aware that many people who voted for Obama are highly intelligent. Unfortunately, they tend to be of the elitist, we-will-take-care-of-you-poor- schnooks school of thought. But the overwhelming majority of Obama's voters were exactly as I described last evening--they are the we-want-to-be-taken-care-of-by -Mrs. Nanny State-so-we-can-just-go-on-mak ing-babies-and-guzzling-beer-a nd-not-paying-our-bills that RESPONSIBLE people don't want their hard-earned money supporting.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#157430 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's progress, Lyndi.
You are making a huge mistake attributing it to ignorant, uninformed voters.
Iguess it depends on what you describe as progress. If it means a total absence of integrity, I'd agree with you. We have a president that purposely threw a woman of color under the bus for his own political gain. He takes advantage of horrible things like hurricane Sandy, and Sandyhook for his own political gain. He let four men in Libya die, and ignored a soldier in Mexico, for his own political gain. Itwill take republicans to clean up this mess and degradation. And yes it will be women and people of all backgrounds because integrity knows no gender or color. Apparently neither does thuggery.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157431 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for something from Tide.
The antidote to this sort of nastiness.
Each sentence vile and nasty.
Nothing but ad hominems.
Why?
If you don't know WHY chaser, yer not payin' attention.

That msg was only intended to stir up trouble. That's what he's (mostly) been doin' since he barged in here waaaaaay b4 the election. I can't stop him, but I'm [email protected] sure not lettin' him get away with it for free.

Anti-Bad bob

United States

#157432 Dec 21, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blahblahblah. Old news. Yer as boring as that freakin' motor mouth, Virginia.
What d'you care anyway. Yer "work" was done long ago, but ya just can't accept the king's victory and move along. JERK!(Here's my one-finger salute).
You biggest Schidt-for-brain!WaKA waka Waka

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157433 Dec 21, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's why the post cont is down on this thread. Okb hasn't been around for a while.
I know Lis, and it's a pleasant relief (IMO). Hoping he gets lost
permanently, along with this other obamabot.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157434 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was reelected by BOTH types, chaser. Try to keep up.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157435 Dec 21, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Is anyone else seeing completely wrong thread titles?

Location hidden

#157436 Dec 21, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Is anyone else seeing completely wrong thread titles?
Yes.

Wacky stuff, like "Woman drowns in one inch of Tequila" and stuff...

:)

Location hidden

#157437 Dec 21, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oAARKtWIroEXX
?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157438 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but ad hominems.
Why?
Antidote! Pffffffft. So far, NONE of you rejects are the least bit humorous (IMO), including ebb tide. I find all of the lame attempts at humor to be stretched thin, unoriginal and witless. And that's being kind.

Location hidden

#157439 Dec 21, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Awwww, are you displeased with what's going on in Washington?
Is the bloom off the rose of victory already?
yuk, yuk, yuk
This isn't the Tea Party's fault, Clark. This precipice we're on is the result of your political choices. Your tax and spend, spend, spend. Your deficit. Your unemploment numbers, your job killing policies, your O-B-A-M-A-C-A-R-E. Your senate. Your guy at the helm.
OWN
IT.
Maybe you should be more like Catcher. Optimistic, on the right side of history, riding those tailwinds and pleased to be paying more in taxes for all all those who don't. Ain't life with a President and Senate spending money like a drunken sailor a pip?
You wanted Santa Claus?
You got him.
Now stop your whining and blaming. It's time to pay the piper.
"Now stop your whining and blaming. It's time to pay the piper."

Yes it is. And OUR guy would have perpetrated the same shit. Don't even TRY to lie. Enjoy the Pyrrhic victory, if that's your gig, but I prefer to try and make the best of the hand that's been dealt.

If you can't bear to stay in the game, L, you might as well fold.

Buh bye now.
(or not)
;)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Dubai, UAE

#157440 Dec 21, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed nothing. I am aware that many people who voted for Obama are highly intelligent. Unfortunately, they tend to be of the elitist, we-will-take-care-of-you-poor- schnooks school of thought. But the overwhelming majority of Obama's voters were exactly as I described last evening--they are the we-want-to-be-taken-care-of-by -Mrs. Nanny State-so-we-can-just-go-on-mak ing-babies-and-guzzling-beer-a nd-not-paying-our-bills that RESPONSIBLE people don't want their hard-earned money supporting.
What an awful view of your fellow human beings.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157441 Dec 21, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
As a percentage, I think more people on social support systems voted for Romney. Look at the red states and their federal contributions versus their federal spending. The top six contributors voted for Obama. Those are the RESPONSIBLE people, right? The states that are actually supporting the country generally supported Obama, while the states that are a drain on the federal government supported Romney. That only makes sense if you look at who right wing conservatives target with their campaigns. They don't represent that demographic very well, but they sure reach out to them.

Location hidden

#157442 Dec 21, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
As a percentage, I think more people on social support systems voted for Romney. Look at the red states and their federal contributions versus their federal spending. The top six contributors voted for Obama. Those are the RESPONSIBLE people, right? The states that are actually supporting the country generally supported Obama, while the states that are a drain on the federal government supported Romney. That only makes sense if you look at who right wing conservatives target with their campaigns. They don't represent that demographic very well, but they sure reach out to them.

Location hidden

#157443 Dec 21, 2012

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157444 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
Nothing but ad hominems.
Why?
Take your time and bide it,
hide it in your pocket,
lock it tight inside a locket,
remove the master sprocket.

Take the gears and hide them here,
be quick while I keep watch,
don't be alarmed they won't be harmed,
the security is top notch.

Efficiency is saving time,
while wasting is a crime,
I bought a Rolex second hand,
it cost me just a dime.

You snooze you lose,
it's all over the news,
first come first served,
it's too late to choose.

We're living for the moment,
if only for the moment,
if only for another minute,
count on it, count with it.

Dare to slow it down,
try to make it stop,
it will not yield,
there is no shield,
at the bottom or the top.

Time f_cks us all.

Location hidden

#157445 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What an awful view of your fellow human beings.
Awful, perhaps, but it's also accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 min Johnny 27
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 685,471
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 24,607
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 30 min Downer 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web