Bush is a hero

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157412 Dec 21, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote The Declaration of Mona Lisa in 1776 with my good friend Hamlet.
I called him Hamlet because he always ate a ham omelet for breakfast.
One time he used spam so I called him Spamlet.
He didn't like that too much. In fact, it started a civil war.
This was cute :) I'm betting you were the class clown :)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157413 Dec 21, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like stating the obvious. You are with angry Piers Morgan and no matter how hard you try to keep the mask on most times it comes down to exactly how he reacted the other day on tv. Sad to see that many people in this nation have decided to quit thinking and react with emotions at this time. Bash on and pretend that anyone that isn't on your side is happy kids are dead and wants everyone to die and die quickly.
You know better than that.

At least I hope you do.

But your hyperbole, as usual, is duly noted.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157414 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's progress, Lyndi.
You are making a huge mistake attributing it to ignorant, uninformed voters.
It would be REALLY terrifying if we could attribute it to the informed ones....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157415 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
You completely missed the point, Tide.
You must be high while reading People magazine and watching a football game.
Who are the Kardashians, by the way?
Didn't you ever watch Star Trek Voyager?

http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/uplo...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157416 Dec 21, 2012
Is anyone else seeing completely wrong thread titles?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157417 Dec 21, 2012
Good evening and Merry Christmas to most...

The republicans have failed our country like they never in history have before

Boehner has been marginalized and the entire republican party has been marginalized by 50 some in the republican house, when they voted against the fiscal cliff bill proposed by John Boehner and by doing so showed the republicans are not capable of governing our country in any fashion.

This folks will be the death of the republican party and we can all thank the Tea Party Radical Obstructionists that are so use to obstructing they are now obstructing their own leadership

Every single Americans taxes will go up, the Federal Government will not be able to operate. Millions of retired folks who some of which depend on Social Security may not see a check in the coming months

If the republicans come back after Christmas break and let this happen, in 2014 we will see a Democratic House, Senate and President all of the republicans own doing

Mark my words

This is history repeating itself as this country witnessed in the 1800's the "Whig" party disappeared into oblivion at their own doing

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157418 Dec 21, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Is anyone else seeing completely wrong thread titles?
Yes

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157419 Dec 21, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
Boehner has been marginalized and the entire republican party has been marginalized by 50 some in the republican house, when they voted against the fiscal cliff bill proposed by John Boehner and by doing so showed the republicans are not capable of governing our country in any fashion.
This folks will be the death of the republican party and we can all thank the Tea Party Radical Obstructionists that are so use to obstructing they are now obstructing their own leadership
Every single Americans taxes will go up, the Federal Government will not be able to operate. Millions of retired folks who some of which depend on Social Security may not see a check in the coming months
If the republicans come back after Christmas break and let this happen, in 2014 we will see a Democratic House, Senate and President all of the republicans own doing
Mark my words
This is history repeating itself as this country witnessed in the 1800's the "Whig" party disappeared into oblivion at their own doing
Blah blahblahblah. Old news. Yer as boring as that freakin' motor mouth, Virginia.

What d'you care anyway. Yer "work" was done long ago, but ya just can't accept the king's victory and move along. JERK!(Here's my one-finger salute).

Location hidden

#157420 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
I have an excellent education and am very well informed.
So are my colleagues at work and my friends.
Among all of us, only one or two voted for Romney.
We were very gratified that Obama won the election.
You pinhead. I never said YOU were ignorant. But how interesting that you interpreted my post that way.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Dubai, UAE

#157421 Dec 21, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
This was cute :) I'm betting you were the class clown :)
In the midst of the heavy stuff and the nasty stuff, Tide restores a measure of sanity and humanity.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#157422 Dec 21, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
Mark my words
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Awwww, are you displeased with what's going on in Washington?
Is the bloom off the rose of victory already?
yuk, yuk, yuk

This isn't the Tea Party's fault, Clark. This precipice we're on is the result of your political choices. Your tax and spend, spend, spend. Your deficit. Your unemploment numbers, your job killing policies, your O-B-A-M-A-C-A-R-E. Your senate. Your guy at the helm.
OWN
IT.

Maybe you should be more like Catcher. Optimistic, on the right side of history, riding those tailwinds and pleased to be paying more in taxes for all all those who don't. Ain't life with a President and Senate spending money like a drunken sailor a pip?

You wanted Santa Claus?
You got him.
Now stop your whining and blaming. It's time to pay the piper.

Catcher1

Dubai, UAE

#157423 Dec 21, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blahblahblah. Old news. Yer as boring as that freakin' motor mouth, Virginia.
What d'you care anyway. Yer "work" was done long ago, but ya just can't accept the king's victory and move along. JERK!(Here's my one-finger salute).
Time for something from Tide.

The antidote to this sort of nastiness.

Each sentence vile and nasty.

Nothing but ad hominems.

Why?

Location hidden

#157424 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me if I don't open the link--unable to do it.
But yes, it is a culture war, and we are on opposite sides.
I am optimistic that my side will prevail.
I feel a tailwind.
And it's blowing right up your butt, too.

Catcher1

Dubai, UAE

#157426 Dec 21, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You pinhead. I never said YOU were ignorant. But how interesting that you interpreted my post that way.
You missed my point, which was that Obama was not re-elected by yahoos--many, many intelligent and thoughtful voters preferred his policies.

But thanks for the left-handed compliment (and watch for the pun).

Location hidden

#157427 Dec 21, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like stating the obvious. You are with angry Piers Morgan and no matter how hard you try to keep the mask on most times it comes down to exactly how he reacted the other day on tv. Sad to see that many people in this nation have decided to quit thinking and react with emotions at this time. Bash on and pretend that anyone that isn't on your side is happy kids are dead and wants everyone to die and die quickly.
Well said, Chris.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#157428 Dec 21, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the post cont is down on this thread. Okb hasn't been around for a while.

Location hidden

#157429 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point, which was that Obama was not re-elected by yahoos--many, many intelligent and thoughtful voters preferred his policies.
But thanks for the left-handed compliment (and watch for the pun).
I missed nothing. I am aware that many people who voted for Obama are highly intelligent. Unfortunately, they tend to be of the elitist, we-will-take-care-of-you-poor- schnooks school of thought. But the overwhelming majority of Obama's voters were exactly as I described last evening--they are the we-want-to-be-taken-care-of-by -Mrs. Nanny State-so-we-can-just-go-on-mak ing-babies-and-guzzling-beer-a nd-not-paying-our-bills that RESPONSIBLE people don't want their hard-earned money supporting.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#157430 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's progress, Lyndi.
You are making a huge mistake attributing it to ignorant, uninformed voters.
Iguess it depends on what you describe as progress. If it means a total absence of integrity, I'd agree with you. We have a president that purposely threw a woman of color under the bus for his own political gain. He takes advantage of horrible things like hurricane Sandy, and Sandyhook for his own political gain. He let four men in Libya die, and ignored a soldier in Mexico, for his own political gain. Itwill take republicans to clean up this mess and degradation. And yes it will be women and people of all backgrounds because integrity knows no gender or color. Apparently neither does thuggery.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157431 Dec 21, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for something from Tide.
The antidote to this sort of nastiness.
Each sentence vile and nasty.
Nothing but ad hominems.
Why?
If you don't know WHY chaser, yer not payin' attention.

That msg was only intended to stir up trouble. That's what he's (mostly) been doin' since he barged in here waaaaaay b4 the election. I can't stop him, but I'm d@mn sure not lettin' him get away with it for free.

Anti-Bad bob

United States

#157432 Dec 21, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You biggest Schidt-for-brain!WaKA waka Waka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Johnny 447,265
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Bongo 71,119
Simpson made morgue's embalmer's job......"easy" 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Doctor REALITY 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 699,305
Should I get shoes for long distance gf? 3 hr chard64 1
Gf spends way too much money on online shopping 3 hr ford79 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr nanoanomaly 994,961