Bush is no hero.
George W. Bush<<<<<< >>>>>>True American Hero

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157352 Dec 19, 2012
Look at that. The resident social worker thinks Bush is a hero. It figures, licensed social workers are too dumb to become real therapists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#157353 Dec 19, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush<<<<<< >>>>>>True American Hero
G.W. Bush<<<<<< <<<.>>> >>>>>>> > a silver spoon fed spoiled brat who never grew up. Morons relate to him because he couldn't string two words together properly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#157354 Dec 19, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here has a problem with free speech that I know of but many of us have a problem with excessive speech and/or stupid speech. You have conributed 13,000 post since August of 2011.
You talk too much imo, you have an obsessive compulsive inclination toward conspiracy theories surrounding 9-11 and GWB. It's disturbing on multiple levels.
Here's what I'm going to say utilizing my first ammendment right.
Talk less and listen more. Talk less and read more.
The quality of your posts is infinately more important than the quanity. You're not that interesting and you might consider raising the bar on the content of your posts and instead of trying to sound smart, work on actually being smart.
ad hominem reply

DISMISSED

NEXT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Dubai, UAE

#157355 Dec 19, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the author. I didn't write it and I'm not trying to sell it.
I posted it on the off chance there is someone out there who still has the ability to listen and weigh another viewpoint without reacting like a brainwashed liberal who's dietary staple is to hate Bush and play Monday morning quarterback to a uniquely complicated 8 year administration.
When people speak as presidential historians when they are not qualified and are little more than passenger lemmings on a popular bandwagon, my brain gets bored.
I'm an explorer by nature, and flipping over stones to see what's underneath is far more beneficial to me than just having a simple flat opinion on such complex subject matter. The Bush years will be a topic in college classrooms for decades and as of now I have yet to bump into anyone on Topix qualified to teach it.
Still no sale.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#157356 Dec 19, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no sale.
i'm not buying either. Bush was a spoiled punk and a bully.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157357 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>George W. Bush<<<<<< >>>>>>True American Hero
NOPE! Evil Dictatorial War Monger!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157358 Dec 19, 2012
G.M is going to see the U.S. gov sell its stake in the co. Sucks for the taxpayer. What a shock.

Treasury announces GM exit strategy; automaker buying 200 million shares from U.S.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121219/A...

In other news the gov goes after Toyota (again) Looking like a Ford or Toyota for me on my next buy.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121218/A...
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157359 Dec 19, 2012
"I would personally just say to those who are listening, maybe you want to turn in your guns," Jackson Lee said on the House floor. "Oh no, I'm not going to take your guns. But look at what Dick's Sporting Goods did ... they wanted to be part of the solution and part of America."

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee

No, but I am thinking about getting one. Thanks for the update on Dicks. Will not spend money with them any longer. What mad world. A clear nut goes off and congress and the Pres attacks people that have nothing to do with it.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157360 Dec 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not buying either. Bush was a spoiled punk and a bully.
lYNDI been so easily taken to cleaner so easy folled, all we know that piece could had been written by the US gestapo/war-for-profiteers... so to incite us all to support stupid war(s).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157361 Dec 19, 2012
Interesting arcticle on Obama care

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/11/obamaca...

My secretary's HC just went up another $130.00 a month She said she was going to check around, her agent said they are all doing it to stay ahead of Obamacare costs..........

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157362 Dec 19, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>lYNDI been so easily taken to cleaner so easy folled, all we know that piece could had been written by the US gestapo/war-for-profiteers... so to incite us all to support stupid war(s).
Lyndi's posts have never incited me to do anything.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157363 Dec 19, 2012
Interesting arcticle on Obama care
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/11/obamaca...
My secretary's HC just went up another $130.00 a month She said she was going to check around, her agent said they are all doing it to stay ahead of Obamacare costs..........
No worry. The world ends in 2 days. Lol. I better get that new Toyota right now.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157364 Dec 19, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No worry. The world ends in 2 days. Lol. I better get that new Toyota right now.
Did you actually read either of the articles you linked to today?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157365 Dec 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Lyndi's posts have never incited me to do anything.
You special, you have a little brain, she has a pee-brain ! OK with you sexy?

BWHHAHHAHAAAAAAA
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#157366 Dec 19, 2012
Limbaugh today.

"Time magazine, the failing magazine with a dwindling subscription and a dwindling advertiser base that's no longer relevant in the media world, still holds onto the Man of the Year thing.

And that's it. That's why he's Man of the Year. That's the new demographic. Yeah, we've been making jokes here about the low-information voter, and it turns out TIME Magazine honors Obama 'cause he got 'em. He turned low-information, apathetic voters into people who vote. "These are the people we didn't know who are gonna show up at the polls who actually like Barack Obama, in the sense they feel like he's outside of politics."

We've never had a more radical, we've never had a more partisan politician in the White House than Obama. It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") that could think he's outside of politics, but there you have it. There you have it. TIME Magazine: We chose Obama because he's a symbol of the new, low-information America. That's what Stengel meant when he talked about Obama being "the beneficiary and the author of a kind of new America, a new demographic, a new cultural America that he is now the symbol of."

I wonder what these elite Democrats really think about that. So this guy's Man of the Year because idiots love him? Because believe me, they think low-information voters are idiots. I guarantee you. They'll be glad to take their votes. The new stupid America? That should have been Man of the Year. Person of the Year: Stupid people. The low-information voter should have been the Person of the Year."

END TRANSCRIPT

lol!
Priceless.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#157367 Dec 19, 2012
Four State Department officials resigned under pressure today, less than a day after a damning report blamed management failures for a lack of security at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
Clinton evidently isn't where the buck stops and we still haven't a clue as to what Obama's role was during the event. He's not talking.
I'm shocked.
Oh and there were no protests prior to the "incident."
Thank you Susan Rice. Sorry your career move as a possible Secretary of State didn't work out but it's in the best interest of the administration and sometimes you just have to man up and throw yourself under the bus for the benefit of the mother-party.
splat-

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157368 Dec 19, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
This is written poorly but English is not the bloggers first language, so bear that in mind when you read it.
“BUSH” A FORGOTTEN HERO- By IMRAN FIRASAT
"Was he an evil? Was he a dictator? Was he a cruel, stubborn and less intelligent man?

Or
Was he a man who has done a big favour on our world and humanity by starting a war against Islamic terrorism?
I was never so confuse about anything as much I used to be confuse about my thinking on bush. Should I consider him a great warrior or a cunning dictator who just simply hates Islam and loves oil?

Different kind of people had different opinions about Bush and their opinions always used to affect on my thinking. Someone used to say that Bush started this war for oil because Americans are greedy for oil. Someone used to say that because of the war which Bush initiated, many innocent people are dying every day and for that Bush is responsible and Bush is a murderer. Someone used to say that bush has created a china wall between Muslim and western world. These kinds of comments and daily news in international media which used to show the deaths and violence in Iraq and Afghanistan convinced me that Bush is cruel.

But there was one of my boss who changed my thinking and who made me realize that a coin always have two faces, we should never rely on one side reality and that before we make our final opinion about something, we must look at all the angles carefully. He said to me “I accept, that many people are dying in the war, but who is killing those innocent people? Not Bush.
Muslims are killing Muslims. Muslims have become suicide bombers and killing their own people. Muslims have created their own world of Jihad”. He asked me that what Bush has done wrong, just only that he took action against the cruel Islamic terrorism, and why Bush should watch silently the deaths of Americans by the hands of Muslim Jihadists.

Honestly after that I reconsidered my opinions about Bush and I found that it is completely true that what Bush has done is a great favour on all of us. He dared to tie the bell on the terrorism cat. He is the first leader of history of our planet who bravely took clear actions against Islamic terrorism which started from Muhammad and since many centuries, every day, every month and every year, used to destroy the peace of our hearts.

I feel for the people, who are losing their beloved in Afghanistan and Iraq, they are really poor. I feel pity with them but we should not forget that many Americans and Europeans also have been passed through the same situation as their loving people were also snatched by Islamic terrorism. In my opinion we should say thanks to Bush for his great decisions which would be proved too bright for our world´s future. Even today the world is praising Obama for capturing Osama but according my heart, all the credit should go to the Bush because he is the person who started this war to make our world a better place for living.

Let´s give a standing ovation to Mr. Bush with many claps for his great job as a unique leader. Thank you very much Mr. Bush, We shall never forget you. You are a hero."
Lyndi, I absolutely LOVED this, and the post following it :) I am convinced that history will be judge Bush far more highly than he has been so far, and this post includes a lot of the reasons why :)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157369 Dec 19, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
Limbaugh today.
"Time magazine, the failing magazine with a dwindling subscription and a dwindling advertiser base that's no longer relevant in the media world, still holds onto the Man of the Year thing.

And that's it. That's why he's Man of the Year. That's the new demographic. Yeah, we've been making jokes here about the low-information voter, and it turns out TIME Magazine honors Obama 'cause he got 'em. He turned low-information, apathetic voters into people who vote. "These are the people we didn't know who are gonna show up at the polls who actually like Barack Obama, in the sense they feel like he's outside of politics."

We've never had a more radical, we've never had a more partisan politician in the White House than Obama. It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") that could think he's outside of politics, but there you have it. There you have it. TIME Magazine: We chose Obama because he's a symbol of the new, low-information America. That's what Stengel meant when he talked about Obama being "the beneficiary and the author of a kind of new America, a new demographic, a new cultural America that he is now the symbol of."

I wonder what these elite Democrats really think about that. So this guy's Man of the Year because idiots love him? Because believe me, they think low-information voters are idiots. I guarantee you. They'll be glad to take their votes. The new stupid America? That should have been Man of the Year. Person of the Year: Stupid people. The low-information voter should have been the Person of the Year."
END TRANSCRIPT

lol!
Priceless.
Priceless indeed :)

Since: Sep 10

Dubai, UAE

#157370 Dec 20, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless indeed :)
I congratulate Time magazine for their excellent judgment.

It's always better to be on the right side of history.

Limbaugh, Lyndi?

Are you on Oxycontin too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 64,104
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 654,113
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min MUQ2 45,245
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Jake999 281,883
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min ImFree2Choose 2,588
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Lumatrix 973,845
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 50 min Demilove 730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,542
More from around the web