“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#157278 Dec 14, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I got it after reading it twice, lol very funny!
I want it to snow so much this year, i'm going to make a bigger snowman than last year! r u?
It snowed so much one year when I was a kid, that me and my brother dug out tunnels in the yard. We had a whole system of snow tunnels that we played in for about a week.

Why not make a snow woman, with snow boobs?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157279 Dec 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It snowed so much one year when I was a kid, that me and my brother dug out tunnels in the yard. We had a whole system of snow tunnels that we played in for about a week.
Why not make a snow woman, with snow boobs?
COOL!!!!!!
NO, I AINT GAY! I WANT A SNOWMAN, ACTUALLY YOU'RE RIGHT I'M GONNA MAKE A SNOW-WOMAN, TOO, SO FROSTY DON'T GET LONELY, THANKS TIDE, I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!:-))
UidiotRACEmakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157280 Dec 14, 2012
United States of ALEC | Moyers & Company | BillMoyers.com
billmoyers.com/segment/united-states-of-alec/ - block billmoyers.com
Sep 28, 2012 How the private sector and state politicians are teaming up to enact laws that increase corporate profits at public expense without public ...
33 Corporations Which Paid No Taxes from 2008-2010 Have Ties to ...

Embrace the grey.

#157281 Dec 14, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
COOL!!!!!!
NO, I AINT GAY! I WANT A SNOWMAN, ACTUALLY YOU'RE RIGHT I'M GONNA MAKE A SNOW-WOMAN, TOO, SO FROSTY DON'T GET LONELY, THANKS TIDE, I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!:-))
Don't build them right beside each other, and see if they get closer and closer every day. Maybe Frosty will make a move on Ms. Frosty and you'll find them together, laying down, swapping snow flakes.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157283 Dec 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I have to chuckle at you multiple positive judgicons We all know you gave them to yourself. Now i understand, positive self-talk and all. My husband is in a wheelchair and can only stand to a walker and pivot to another seat. It's a real effort but at the end he says "good job" He is my hero. But on an anonymous forum, I have to tell you it seems kind of silly.(and pathetic)
So sorry to disappoint you but I do not use the "judge its" I POST

Nice deflection however you avoided posting anything of relevance

Nothing new for you

So are the republicans coming home to roost seeing how they put all their bets on one number and LOST

If you have a memory past 5 years you would know the republicans are the architects of tax CUTS, with NO concurrent SPENDING cuts

But now all of the sudden demand spending cuts with-out ONE example of such....nothing but hot air at the Americans expense.

The Republicans will regret their inaction in 2014 and 2016 with-out a doubt

The Republican party is self destructing before our very eyes.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157284 Dec 15, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry to disappoint you but I do not use the "judge its" I POST
Nice deflection however you avoided posting anything of relevance
Nothing new for you
So are the republicans coming home to roost seeing how they put all their bets on one number and LOST
If you have a memory past 5 years you would know the republicans are the architects of tax CUTS, with NO concurrent SPENDING cuts
But now all of the sudden demand spending cuts with-out ONE example of such....nothing but hot air at the Americans expense.
The Republicans will regret their inaction in 2014 and 2016 with-out a doubt
The Republican party is self destructing before our very eyes.
I think something very much like this post was made by several regulars in this thread after the Democrat's disastrous 2010 midterm debacle. Those posts were themselves a variation of claims made by Democrats and liberals in 2008, which were quite similar to posts made by Republicans and conservatives in 2000.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#157285 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
I'm overjoyed to see that today's tragedies have not been discussed here, but I would like to offer a hope that the families and other survivors find peace and healing in the wakes of them. May we become more willing to love each other, and less willing to kill each other.
Goodnight.
God bless. When my sister was born in 1979 this song was a top hit. Never been more true.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157286 Dec 15, 2012
Arm School teachers, janitors, mall workers, movie theater workers, grocery store workers etc.... Put bullet proof vest on your 5 year old and a uzi in his back-pack and send him off to school (otherwise know as the shooting range for the mentally disturbed).

Hell every one should pack heat and then just weed out the week and meek. Would the NRA be happy then?

Is this what our society has become

Embrace the grey.

#157287 Dec 15, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
Arm School teachers, janitors, mall workers, movie theater workers, grocery store workers etc.... Put bullet proof vest on your 5 year old and a uzi in his back-pack and send him off to school (otherwise know as the shooting range for the mentally disturbed).
Hell every one should pack heat and then just weed out the week and meek. Would the NRA be happy then?
I just got an idea for a new product, but if I introduce it now I'll look like a scumbag opportunist.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157288 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got an idea for a new product, but if I introduce it now I'll look like a scumbag opportunist.
It's the Republican way, Tide.

Go for it.

Embrace the grey.

#157289 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it.
Well, tell me what you think. We make tasers with bio metric thumb scanners, give a bunch to every school, and program the tasers to only work with employees of the schools. So if a school has 20 or so tasers, any employee can pick up any of the tasers and they will work, but a student can't just pick one up and shoot anybody. This idea is for those people that want to give teachers and faculty members guns to fight enemy guns with.

Locked doors, metal detectors, cameras, security guards...these things are all good ideas.

Long Beach, CA

#157290 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, tell me what you think. We make tasers with bio metric thumb scanners, give a bunch to every school, and program the tasers to only work with employees of the schools. So if a school has 20 or so tasers, any employee can pick up any of the tasers and they will work, but a student can't just pick one up and shoot anybody. This idea is for those people that want to give teachers and faculty members guns to fight enemy guns with.
Locked doors, metal detectors, cameras, security guards...these things are all good ideas.
I think you may have something.

Training would be essential also.
Disney

Miami, FL

#157291 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quomted text>
Go for it.
More hate from the left. And we wonder why this happens? Own it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157292 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may have something.
Training would be essential also.
Personally, I think home-schooling is a good idea. Training would be essential in that case also...including that for firearms use and safety.

Not kidding.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157293 Dec 15, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
You're a sick man. Though I know you're being sarcastic I believe your anger rules your head. Banning guns is not the answer, nor putting everyone in a bubble. I grieve sorely for those who lost children, but I would also grieve for children who are not allowed to go anywhere or do anything for fear something might happen. This only protects grown-ups and makes them feel better.
You must know that out of all of the mentally ill, only a small percentage are capable of this type of thing, the same percentage as in any population. Mentally ill does not mean heartless.
The mental health community has to have a little courage. I always erred on the side of caution, and committed those who showed themselves to be a threat to self or to others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#157294 Dec 15, 2012
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>More hate from the left. And we wonder why this happens? Own it.
Why is it ALWAYS 'hate' with you, Chris?

Disappointment, bitterness,(!) frustration, sarcasm, wretchedness, or cynicism, and even all of the above - this is what I see in the posts you attribute to 'hate' most of the time.

I think it's sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Long Beach, CA

#157295 Dec 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sick man. Though I know you're being sarcastic I believe your anger rules your head. Banning guns is not the answer, nor putting everyone in a bubble. I grieve sorely for those who lost children, but I would also grieve for children who are not allowed to go anywhere or do anything for fear something might happen. This only protects grown-ups and makes them feel better.
You must know that out of all of the mentally ill, only a small percentage are capable of this type of thing, the same percentage as in any population. Mentally ill does not mean heartless.
The mental health community has to have a little courage. I always erred on the side of caution, and committed those who showed themselves to be a threat to self or to others.
I also grieve for the families, of children who were 6 or 7 years old!

In my view though, arming everybody can't be the answer.

Location hidden

#157296 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also grieve for the families, of children who were 6 or 7 years old!
In my view though, arming everybody can't be the answer.
The 2nd Amendment arms every man and woman in this country, with certain exceptions. That's why some fearful folks have a problem with it.

Live in love or fear; your choice.

ISN'T AMERICA GREAT??????
Po Campo

Tulsa, OK

#157297 Dec 15, 2012
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>More hate from the left. And we wonder why this happens? Own it.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157298 Dec 15, 2012
Who on earth has been going crazy with the Judge-Its??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 743,498
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min waaasssuuup 544,912
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min mike 601,392
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min Hot Top 2020 973
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 3 min HavingaBoner 94
Arkansa Razorbacks lose after college football'... 6 min yon 5
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min waaasssuuup 228,544
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Charlie Sheen 260,164

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE