Bush is a hero

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157245 Dec 13, 2012
has anyone noticed the Republican manufactured "fiscal cliff" is coming back to bite them in the AZZ

There would be NO "fiscal Cliff" if the Republicans hadn't used tax increases on the top 2% as a bargaining chip during last years debt ceiling debacle.

They were so sure Willard Romney was going to win the election they wouldn't have anything to worry about...well...(they shouldn't have listened to Karl Rove)

The Republican Party is truly in crisis, and that crisis is now coming to a head. The popular vote in the most recent election was an endorsement of Obama’s performance and a clear refutation of GOP extremism.

The majority in the country want taxes on the top 2% to increase, it appears the Republicans are Hell bent on their very own extinction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157249 Dec 13, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
has anyone noticed the Republican manufactured "fiscal cliff" is coming back to bite them in the AZZ
There would be NO "fiscal Cliff" if the Republicans hadn't used tax increases on the top 2% as a bargaining chip during last years debt ceiling debacle.
They were so sure Willard Romney was going to win the election they wouldn't have anything to worry about...well...(they shouldn't have listened to Karl Rove)
The Republican Party is truly in crisis, and that crisis is now coming to a head. The popular vote in the most recent election was an endorsement of Obama’s performance and a clear refutation of GOP extremism.
The majority in the country want taxes on the top 2% to increase, it appears the Republicans are Hell bent on their very own extinction.
That's correct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157250 Dec 13, 2012
A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.

When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was.

His dad thought for a while and answered,''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''

''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.

''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.

''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud,''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of shit!''

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157251 Dec 13, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
I have to chuckle at you multiple positive judgicons We all know you gave them to yourself. Now i understand, positive self-talk and all. My husband is in a wheelchair and can only stand to a walker and pivot to another seat. It's a real effort but at the end he says "good job" He is my hero. But on an anonymous forum, I have to tell you it seems kind of silly.(and pathetic)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#157252 Dec 13, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct.
No, it isn't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157253 Dec 13, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't.
Yes it is.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157254 Dec 13, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I have to chuckle at you multiple positive judgicons We all know you gave them to yourself. Now i understand, positive self-talk and all. My husband is in a wheelchair and can only stand to a walker and pivot to another seat. It's a real effort but at the end he says "good job" He is my hero. But on an anonymous forum, I have to tell you it seems kind of silly.(and pathetic)
Can one judge one's own posts? I've been laboring under the impression that was prohibited.

Merry Christmas, Lis.

Location hidden

#157255 Dec 13, 2012
Merry Christmas, Lyndi.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157256 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Merry Christmas, Lyndi.
What about me?

Location hidden

#157257 Dec 13, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about me?
This one's for you.

&fe ature=share

Merry Christmas, Catcher.

:)

Long Beach, CA

#157258 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This one's for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HI6EIL06jSUXX&feature=sha re
Merry Christmas, Catcher.
Hey thanks.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#157259 Dec 13, 2012
Multiple choice Christmas quiz:

What do you see on top of the tree?

A) A cute angel
B) Acute angle
C) Pointy needles
D) Needless pointy things
E) All of the above
rider

Marquette, MI

#157260 Dec 13, 2012
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../freudian_slip_j... ...
Dec 3, 2012
John McCain (R-Ari.) jokingly calls Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass), "Mr. Secretary" at a news ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#157261 Dec 13, 2012

Location hidden

#157262 Dec 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thanks.
Hey, You're welcome!!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157263 Dec 14, 2012
Just a note to say I haven't forgotten you, friends :) Not only have I been extremely busy, over the last couple of days I've been kind of sick too, I picked up a Z-pak earlier today. But don't worry, you can't get rid of me THAT easily. Just give me a day or two :)

Location hidden

#157265 Dec 14, 2012
I'm overjoyed to see that today's tragedies have not been discussed here, but I would like to offer a hope that the families and other survivors find peace and healing in the wakes of them. May we become more willing to love each other, and less willing to kill each other.
Goodnight.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#157266 Dec 14, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157267 Dec 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Multiple choice Christmas quiz:
What do you see on top of the tree?
A) A cute angel
B) Acute angle
C) Pointy needles
D) Needless pointy things
E) All of the above
cute B

I got snowflake on my tree! What u got?

Long Beach, CA

#157268 Dec 14, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
cute B
I got snowflake on my tree! What u got?
I'll be traveling. And you know it already (Marble Arch, OK?).

As Henry would say,

No tree at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Steps we can take to preserve and conserve... 8 min blueair india 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min hellohelloem 880,962
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Peace_Warrior 613,084
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 50 min Ruby88 53,495
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr cutepie 581
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 41,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Critical Eye 4,082
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr June VanDerMark 603,567
More from around the web