|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
September 11, 1990 -- President Bush calls the Gulf War an opportunity for the New World Order. In an address to Congress entitled Toward a New World Order, Mr. Bush says:
so who give me that negative icon

here u are clueless! bwhahhaahaaahaaaa

1991 -- President Bush praises the New World Order in a State of Union Message:

"What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea -- a new world order... to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... based on shared principles and the rule of law.... The illumination of a thousand points of light.... The winds of change are with us now."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Which was outright hatred and an attempt to damage our economy through terroristic means, declaring their own "Jihad" on the U.S.
True. You mentioned destruction of our economy. Now why would the so called conspirators wish to do that? It makes no sense.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just continue to blame Bush for everything, right.. Nice try!! Howdy everyone!!
Bush is still a hero to me..
I didn't 'blame' him for what happened on 9-11. I simply said that I thought it was 'very strange' that he was in,of all places,the same state that the hijackers had lived in when the attacks took place. I'm just saying that it seems like someone got a heads-up and was told to get him out of Washington,D.C......even if he,or they,didn't know exactly WHY.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am no fan of Bush but I'm a number of people here would agree that the 9/11 conspiracy theory is an old tired and worn out fantasy that will never be proven true.
I didn't say anything about a 'conspiracy'. I just wondered if he got a heads-up to get out of D.C.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say anything about a 'conspiracy'. I just wondered if he got a heads-up to get out of D.C.
Yeah, because it's soooooo rare that Presidents travel outside of Washington DC.

Doctor, your connection with reality has been severed ...
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ronones wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wqJnaoZk c …Bush is not a Hero,hes a War Criminal..
Yep tried for War crimes Agaisnt humanity at the ICC! One for man kind! HORAY!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

there is no such thing as BENGHAZI Embassy/Consulate, our Faux US media corporatist/govt impact Controls fooled you all, LIES jut to get us all into another illicit/bad wars overseas. Better do the research , they just want us dumbed down Americans to support another False Flag operations WAKEUP TIME DOOOFUSES! WBHAHAHHHAAAAAA

Don't beleive me do the research instead rely on the hyprocritical US MAss media of deception and propagandas

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for all that attention, still feeling the afterglow ..
.. don't you just detest labels? Conservative/liberal, Christian/atheist, gay/straight? Why do we label people? Isn't it better to just experience them ??..

.. narcissistic? Of course I am, we all are. If I offended you, my apology. Thanks to the posters in this forum, have already realized that most everyone here is concerned about America's direction. How about the world, poverty ??..
.. have already been schooled on corporate greed, waste.((Thanks everyone, never realized how bad it is!)). What can you teach me ??..
I suppose labels do have their uses. If one wants to discuss civil rights for a large group of people, it is helpful to be able to say "WASP males" or "adorable red-headed moppets" or "young black girls," for instance. We just have to be careful to remember that labels only go so far, and that there are real, live, individual human beings behind all those labels.

What can > I < teach YOU? I don't know that I can teach you anything, nor that I have the right to teach you. However, if you want to learn, you can glean a lot of wisdom from most of the regulars here :)

Speaking just for little ol' me, I learned more about what makes people tick from six months working in retail than I ever did from any college psychology course :s

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

A few days ago, I was asked on this thread for a definition of a true hero (or heroine). Check out this story for the answer:

Argentine mom rescues hundreds of sex slaves
By By EMILY SCHMALL | Associated Press

http://news.yahoo.com/argentine-mom-rescues-h...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just continue to blame Bush for everything, right.. Nice try!! Howdy everyone!!
Bush is still a hero to me..
He is to me as well :) Good to see you, Xena!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You mentioned destruction of our economy. Now why would the so called conspirators wish to do that? It makes no sense.
If by "conspirators" you mean those supposedly in the Bush administration?.........it would make no sense since there were no conspiracy as some of you are theorizing. But the is the enemies objectives to hurt us in any way that they can.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If by "conspirators" you mean those supposedly in the Bush administration?.........it would make no sense since there were no conspiracy as some of you are theorizing. But the is the enemies objectives to hurt us in any way that they can.
There was intelligence information and stuff withheld, but I don't see how some devious plan to invade the Middle East facilitated by destroying the economy and killing thousands of people. That is just plain stupid.
Freedom For All

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Fact:

Bush took us into two useless unwinnable unpaid wars on false information killing thousands of young Americans

Two tax cuts ( 2001-2003) that werent paid for

Medicare prescription drug plan that wasnt paid for.

Let terrorists bomb our country on his watch ( 9/11) which killed over 3000 Americans

The Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice war crimes were the most devastated and destruction in American history.

Bush was a joke and him and all his puppets should be jailed for misleading the American people.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There was intelligence information and stuff withheld, but I don't see how some devious plan to invade the Middle East facilitated by destroying the economy and killing thousands of people. That is just plain stupid.
The invasion of Iraq will likely always be a subject of open debate. Those who know me here will remember that I defended Bush's reasons for going to war against Iraq for these reasons:
Given the Intel reports that Saddam was harboring WMD's.
Saddam hussein's refusal to comply with UN resolutions to allow weapon inspectors in his country.u
We had just suffered the worst attack on our own soil in US history and so we were determined not to let anything like that happen again.
Saddam Hussein himself is largely at fault for his nation being invaded by his refusal to comply with UN weapon inspectors. Once he saw that the rumor was out that he had WMD's he should have went totally out of his way to prove otherwise, he may have still been in power today or at least alive.
Bush himself after his presidency bemoaned that he wished that tbe intel reports had been more accurate, I'm not saying that everything that happened was right but I understand why what hapoened did given the circumstances of that time.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who is as confused as you are over the distinction between Christianity and American politics is incapable of seeing anything.
Not at all confused Willie. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Chris..........most of our leaders throughout history from all sides of the political spectrum have claimed christianity on one level or another or have at least expressed a Christian philosophy that they by, but the very nature of their jobs require them to lie and do many other things that does not fall into line with what the Word either would or would not have a believer to do. The worst thing we can do is look toward a President or any other political authority for spiritual guidance and examples.
I don't look to any leader for those things Lawest. I don't even look to a pastor for it really as the word warns us that everyone fights the battle of the flesh/ spirit. But I do wish people were honest. But I know I'm in a small number here, most people want to be lied too. Its how this nation has spent so much I doubt we ever pay it off. Merry Christmas.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Who?.........the President or this PSY?????
Psy. Until this never heard of him. In truth I pity this person. I really doubt he is sorry for his words, just sorry his hate for our men and women in uniform is now known. A man will reap what he sows. Clear what he sows.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Who?.........the President or this PSY?????
I do have to wonder how the Pres can have his girls and wife with him? I've heard that women is the reason Pres. Obama got another 4 years. What? Self hate? Like woman that support Clinton I don't get it? Another man that has zero respect for women and many worship it. Thankful my wife is nothing like that.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

In his own words:

If you were ever in doubt what type of thinking this administration fosters, this clip should put any debate to rest.

Appearing Monday morning on CBS, Obama’s jobs council head and the CEO of GE Jeffrey Immelt said that one thing that “actually works” is “state-run Communism” in China.

After host Charlie Rose brought up the “growth rate” of China falling from double digits to about eight percent, Immelt chimed in.

“Look, I think it’s good for China,” he said.“To a certain extent, Charlie, 11 to 12 percent is unsustainable. You end up getting too much stimulus or a misallocation of resources. They are much better off working on a more consumer-based economy, less dependent on exports, driving technology and innovation harder. Really, the one thing that actually works, state run communism may not be your cup of tea, but their government works.”
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

About 100,000 more people moved away from California in 2011 than relocated to the Golden State, according to the latest report from the U.S. Census Bureau.

The trend can be explained, in part, in monetary terms. Even in an economic boom, the cost of living in California has increased, prompting people to move out, and, in recent years, unemployment in the state has skyrocketed.

So, where are these former Californians going?

The Census Bureau calculates that the most popular destination is Texas (58,992), a state that is luring California companies.

I ask again, when does Ca. get a bailout? Should they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,441 - 150,460 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

621 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min RoSesz 512,035
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min lightbeamrider 216,854
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 min Ben-walkerr 241
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Shivar 89,557
why are black women so mean to me (May '09) 16 min Heart 234
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 20 min BenAdam 24,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min BenAdam 680,021
•••
•••
•••