Bush is a hero

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 7,523)

Showing posts 150,441 - 150,460 of171,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157204
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just continue to blame Bush for everything, right.. Nice try!! Howdy everyone!!
Bush is still a hero to me..
He is to me as well :) Good to see you, Xena!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157205
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You mentioned destruction of our economy. Now why would the so called conspirators wish to do that? It makes no sense.
If by "conspirators" you mean those supposedly in the Bush administration?.........it would make no sense since there were no conspiracy as some of you are theorizing. But the is the enemies objectives to hurt us in any way that they can.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157206
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If by "conspirators" you mean those supposedly in the Bush administration?.........it would make no sense since there were no conspiracy as some of you are theorizing. But the is the enemies objectives to hurt us in any way that they can.
There was intelligence information and stuff withheld, but I don't see how some devious plan to invade the Middle East facilitated by destroying the economy and killing thousands of people. That is just plain stupid.
Freedom For All

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157207
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Fact:

Bush took us into two useless unwinnable unpaid wars on false information killing thousands of young Americans

Two tax cuts ( 2001-2003) that werent paid for


Medicare prescription drug plan that wasnt paid for.

Let terrorists bomb our country on his watch ( 9/11) which killed over 3000 Americans

The Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice war crimes were the most devastated and destruction in American history.

Bush was a joke and him and all his puppets should be jailed for misleading the American people.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157208
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There was intelligence information and stuff withheld, but I don't see how some devious plan to invade the Middle East facilitated by destroying the economy and killing thousands of people. That is just plain stupid.
The invasion of Iraq will likely always be a subject of open debate. Those who know me here will remember that I defended Bush's reasons for going to war against Iraq for these reasons:
Given the Intel reports that Saddam was harboring WMD's.
Saddam hussein's refusal to comply with UN resolutions to allow weapon inspectors in his country.u
We had just suffered the worst attack on our own soil in US history and so we were determined not to let anything like that happen again.
Saddam Hussein himself is largely at fault for his nation being invaded by his refusal to comply with UN weapon inspectors. Once he saw that the rumor was out that he had WMD's he should have went totally out of his way to prove otherwise, he may have still been in power today or at least alive.
Bush himself after his presidency bemoaned that he wished that tbe intel reports had been more accurate, I'm not saying that everything that happened was right but I understand why what hapoened did given the circumstances of that time.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157209
Dec 11, 2012
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who is as confused as you are over the distinction between Christianity and American politics is incapable of seeing anything.
Not at all confused Willie. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157210
Dec 11, 2012
 
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Chris..........most of our leaders throughout history from all sides of the political spectrum have claimed christianity on one level or another or have at least expressed a Christian philosophy that they by, but the very nature of their jobs require them to lie and do many other things that does not fall into line with what the Word either would or would not have a believer to do. The worst thing we can do is look toward a President or any other political authority for spiritual guidance and examples.
I don't look to any leader for those things Lawest. I don't even look to a pastor for it really as the word warns us that everyone fights the battle of the flesh/ spirit. But I do wish people were honest. But I know I'm in a small number here, most people want to be lied too. Its how this nation has spent so much I doubt we ever pay it off. Merry Christmas.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157211
Dec 11, 2012
 
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Who?.........the President or this PSY?????
Psy. Until this never heard of him. In truth I pity this person. I really doubt he is sorry for his words, just sorry his hate for our men and women in uniform is now known. A man will reap what he sows. Clear what he sows.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157212
Dec 11, 2012
 
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Who?.........the President or this PSY?????
I do have to wonder how the Pres can have his girls and wife with him? I've heard that women is the reason Pres. Obama got another 4 years. What? Self hate? Like woman that support Clinton I don't get it? Another man that has zero respect for women and many worship it. Thankful my wife is nothing like that.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157213
Dec 11, 2012
 
In his own words:

If you were ever in doubt what type of thinking this administration fosters, this clip should put any debate to rest.

Appearing Monday morning on CBS, Obama’s jobs council head and the CEO of GE Jeffrey Immelt said that one thing that “actually works” is “state-run Communism” in China.

After host Charlie Rose brought up the “growth rate” of China falling from double digits to about eight percent, Immelt chimed in.

“Look, I think it’s good for China,” he said.“To a certain extent, Charlie, 11 to 12 percent is unsustainable. You end up getting too much stimulus or a misallocation of resources. They are much better off working on a more consumer-based economy, less dependent on exports, driving technology and innovation harder. Really, the one thing that actually works, state run communism may not be your cup of tea, but their government works.”
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157214
Dec 11, 2012
 
About 100,000 more people moved away from California in 2011 than relocated to the Golden State, according to the latest report from the U.S. Census Bureau.

The trend can be explained, in part, in monetary terms. Even in an economic boom, the cost of living in California has increased, prompting people to move out, and, in recent years, unemployment in the state has skyrocketed.

So, where are these former Californians going?

The Census Bureau calculates that the most popular destination is Texas (58,992), a state that is luring California companies.

I ask again, when does Ca. get a bailout? Should they?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157215
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The invasion of Iraq will likely always be a subject of open debate. Those who know me here will remember that I defended Bush's reasons for going to war against Iraq for these reasons:
Given the Intel reports that Saddam was harboring WMD's.
Saddam hussein's refusal to comply with UN resolutions to allow weapon inspectors in his country.u
We had just suffered the worst attack on our own soil in US history and so we were determined not to let anything like that happen again.
Saddam Hussein himself is largely at fault for his nation being invaded by his refusal to comply with UN weapon inspectors. Once he saw that the rumor was out that he had WMD's he should have went totally out of his way to prove otherwise, he may have still been in power today or at least alive.
Bush himself after his presidency bemoaned that he wished that tbe intel reports had been more accurate, I'm not saying that everything that happened was right but I understand why what hapoened did given the circumstances of that time.
The intelligence reports were bogus according to many ex-CIA agents who could no longer put up with the lies and corruption from higher up. Bush could not be relied upon for truthful information. His mind didn't work too well.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157216
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Democrats threaten violence on Michigan House floor

“There will be blood,” State Representative Douglas Geiss threatened from the floor of the Michigan House of Representatives today as the body debated legislation that would make Michigan the nation’s 24th right to work state.

“I really wish we had not gone here,” Geiss continued.“It is the leadership in this house that has led us here. The same leadership that tried to throw a bomb right on election day, leading to a member switching parties, and came in at the 11th hour with a gotcha bill. For that, I do not see solace, I do not see peace.”

Bring it on. He owns this if it happens as many in this nation will have no problem with self defense.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157217
Dec 11, 2012
 
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't look to any leader for those things Lawest. I don't even look to a pastor for it really as the word warns us that everyone fights the battle of the flesh/ spirit. But I do wish people were honest. But I know I'm in a small number here, most people want to be lied too. Its how this nation has spent so much I doubt we ever pay it off. Merry Christmas.
Yes, I too wish that people would be more honest, but the Bible warns us that evil men and seducers will wax worst and worst, I don't really believe that most people really WANT to be lied to, it's just what they chose to believe, and there is no politician who is above reproach in this manner, many billions have been spent for many years on foreign aid and military build up and so if some of that money goes toward helping those in need then I see nothing wrong with that, the money would have to be paid from spending it on one thing or another regardless.

Blessings to you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157218
Dec 11, 2012
 
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have to wonder how the Pres can have his girls and wife with him? I've heard that women is the reason Pres. Obama got another 4 years. What? Self hate? Like woman that support Clinton I don't get it? Another man that has zero respect for women and many worship it. Thankful my wife is nothing like that.
I have seen nothing in Prez Obama that indicates that he disrespects women in particular, as you said that you heard that women were the reason he was elected to another term, but Some said that it was because of hispanic and middle east immigrants and some said because of government beneficiaries, so you have to ask yourself WHICH is it really?!........I would summit the logical, in as much because the people o1ywho voted for him came from all walks of life including gender, ethnicity, rich, poor and anything in between qs it is with ANY elected official.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157219
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

First I think actions speak quite loudly Lawest. Before the election Pres Obama went on a radio show called "Pimp with a Limp" I feel that that is quite disresptul towards women and children. I've been involved with missions that help with the slave/ sex trade and thats quite active worldwide and even in this nation sadly. Just as form Pres Clinton has zero respect for women with his actions of sexual assult and then with his lies and many women would vote for him today if they could. Here is some proof that women put Obama back in office.

Women's vote carries Obama to victory on historic election night
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/07/w...
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157220
Dec 11, 2012
 
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I too wish that people would be more honest, but the Bible warns us that evil men and seducers will wax worst and worst, I don't really believe that most people really WANT to be lied to, it's just what they chose to believe, and there is no politician who is above reproach in this manner, many billions have been spent for many years on foreign aid and military build up and so if some of that money goes toward helping those in need then I see nothing wrong with that, the money would have to be paid from spending it on one thing or another regardless.
Blessings to you.
Some time back I sold cars at an honest dealership. I wasn't living for the Lord at the time but remember many Christians worked there. When a person would trade a car we would give its real value. In other words, what the car would go for at the dealer auto auction. Many people would insist the car they came in was worth more and as proof bring in other offers. It wasn't real as it was inflated and tied to them buying an overpriced car. Yes, many people are happy to be lied to. Sad. Many people think the gov can give them peace. See how that works out.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157223
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Some time back I sold cars at an honest dealership. I wasn't living for the Lord at the time but remember many Christians worked there. When a person would trade a car we would give its real value. In other words, what the car would go for at the dealer auto auction. Many people would insist the car they came in was worth more and as proof bring in other offers. It wasn't real as it was inflated and tied to them buying an overpriced car. Yes, many people are happy to be lied to. Sad. Many people think the gov can give them peace. See how that works out.
My dad, the card, told us kids never to buy anything from a guy with 'honest' in front of his name: a man who has to claim honesty, is un-acquainted with the meaning of the word.(Also that there is no such thing as an 'honest used-car salesman'.)
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157224
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>My dad, the card, told us kids never to buy anything from a guy with 'honest' in front of his name: a man who has to claim honesty, is un-acquainted with the meaning of the word.(Also that there is no such thing as an 'honest used-car salesman'.)
Oh. Just about to go out so the forum isn't quite dead yet. ;) Just sharing some of my real life with Lawest as he posted he thinks most don't want to be lied to. That hasn't been my experiences. In fact when I was working in the car business it was when things were quite good and many people were using the home they lived in as a mastercard. One lady I remember had a top of the line Ford minivan less than a year old with every option and had destroyed it. Close to 100,000 miles in that year and it was worthless. Too bad she owed over 30 k on it. She wanted a new Focus and we couldn't do the deal. Another dealer did and she couldn't understand (or didn't want to believe) what I told her. I had to get out of that gig, 3 years of it but it was too much.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157225
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

So how about those in Michigan? Those crazy tea party freaks. Oh wait, nevermind. Just more love from the left as they say they will kill people. I'm sure the gov and Holder is right on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,441 - 150,460 of171,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

541 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 93,229
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 530,077
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min An NFL Fan 114,645
Looking for Couples and lesbians to snapchat 15 min showurgoods 2
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 24 min Doctor REALITY 154
I DON'T LIKE being black!! (Aug '12) 25 min tracye 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min JudgeNJury 255,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min gort 716,670
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Lab28 223,205
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••