Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157170 Dec 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Patience is a virtue you absolutely possess, RG.
Happy Saturday.
There are those who would disagree with that, but thank you :)

The local yearly festival where I am selling some of my crafts has one more day to go: tomorrow afternoon :) Boy, am I glad! I enjoy doing this a lot, but I am SO tired :)
rider

Marquette, MI

#157171 Dec 9, 2012
rider

Marquette, MI

#157172 Dec 9, 2012
secretarcana.com/hiddenknowledge/monarch-prog...

“Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the .... The shield of secrecy allows cult members to live and work around other ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#157173 Dec 9, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#157174 Dec 9, 2012
I still think it's REAL STRANGE that George W. Bush was in a classroom in Florida,THE SAME THE STATE THE SEPTEMBER 11TH HIJACKERS HAD BEEN LIVING IN,when the attacks were taking place on the northeast coast. Looks like Bin Laden and the jews of New York weren't the only ones who knew something was about to happen that day.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157175 Dec 9, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I still think it's REAL STRANGE that George W. Bush was in a classroom in Florida,THE SAME THE STATE THE SEPTEMBER 11TH HIJACKERS HAD BEEN LIVING IN,when the attacks were taking place on the northeast coast. Looks like Bin Laden and the jews of New York weren't the only ones who knew something was about to happen that day.
I am no fan of Bush but I'm a number of people here would agree that the 9/11 conspiracy theory is an old tired and worn out fantasy that will never be proven true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157176 Dec 9, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am no fan of Bush but I'm a number of people here would agree that the 9/11 conspiracy theory is an old tired and worn out fantasy that will never be proven true.
I agree. People all watched as passengers and hijackers went through airport security and boarded the planes. People saw the planes take off. Phone calls were made by passengers describing what was happening. The Planes were tracked by Air Traffic Control and seen crashing into various places. There is not one conspiracy believer who can come up with any reasonable answer as to how any plane or planes could have been either switched or sent elsewhere. What's more, there is no reasonable motive other than the motive of the hijackers.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157177 Dec 9, 2012
Japan’s, Fuskisima 3.11 Earthquake, Tsunami, Atomic Meltdown :: US War started Japan

NY - WTC - 9.11 Building Bombed, War - US Started war with Iraq

11- 22 -- President Kennedy is assassinated on November 22, 1963. He was killed according to the occult number signature of eleven [11]. He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel. He was also killed in the Masonic Dealey Plaza, the most powerful secret society in the world today to whom the number 11 is extremely important. US War started With Cuba
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157178 Dec 9, 2012
September 11, 1990 -- President Bush calls the Gulf War an opportunity for the New World Order. In an address to Congress entitled Toward a New World Order, Mr. Bush says:
ronones

Pittsburgh, PA

#157179 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Bush is not a Hero,hes a War Criminal..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157180 Dec 10, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. People all watched as passengers and hijackers went through airport security and boarded the planes. People saw the planes take off. Phone calls were made by passengers describing what was happening. The Planes were tracked by Air Traffic Control and seen crashing into various places. There is not one conspiracy believer who can come up with any reasonable answer as to how any plane or planes could have been either switched or sent elsewhere. What's more, there is no reasonable motive other than the motive of the hijackers.
Which was outright hatred and an attempt to damage our economy through terroristic means, declaring their own "Jihad" on the U.S.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157181 Dec 10, 2012
In my opinion, the 'powers behind the Presidency' of G W Bush, decided that passing the Patriot Act, and forever breaking the Constitutional role of checks and balances by granting absolute powers to the President, was a FABULOUS motive for such a blatant terrorist attack. The thing that astounds me, is not that they did it, but that in the most educated and free-est country in the world...for the simple reason that nobody is willing to believe they did it...

They Got Away With It.

Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#157182 Dec 10, 2012
Life in Usa 2012

A holiday concert attended Sunday by President Barack Obama and his family included some non-traditional entertainment this year: a performance by South Korean rapper and Internet sensation PSY.

PSY- wearing an all-red outfit including a sparkling, sequined top- was backed by dancers wearing reindeer antlers as he performed his popular “Gangnam Style” dance, which mimics riding a horse.

According to various reports, he publicly wished for American soldiers and their families to be killed “slowly and painfully” during a 2004 concert.

What a sad excuse for a person. May God forgive him.

Location hidden

#157183 Dec 10, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Life in Usa 2012
A holiday concert attended Sunday by President Barack Obama and his family included some non-traditional entertainment this year: a performance by South Korean rapper and Internet sensation PSY.
PSY- wearing an all-red outfit including a sparkling, sequined top- was backed by dancers wearing reindeer antlers as he performed his popular “Gangnam Style” dance, which mimics riding a horse.
According to various reports, he publicly wished for American soldiers and their families to be killed “slowly and painfully” during a 2004 concert.
If you believe that God has the capacity to forgive him, perhaps you could find in in your heart to do the same.

Or not.

Your choice.

Location hidden

#157184 Dec 10, 2012
'it' not 'in'

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157185 Dec 10, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Life in Usa 2012
Who?.........the President or this PSY?????
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#157186 Dec 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe that God has the capacity to forgive him, perhaps you could find in in your heart to do the same.
Or not.
Your choice.
Done. No doubt that is what defines Christ in one word. But imo its also important to be honest about things. We have a leader that claims to be Christian. Not seeing much fruit.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#157187 Dec 10, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Life in Usa 2012
Which god would that be?

Oops, wrong thread.(Nonbeliever here.)

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#157188 Dec 10, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Let's just continue to blame Bush for everything, right.. Nice try!! Howdy everyone!!

Bush is still a hero to me..

Location hidden

#157189 Dec 10, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just continue to blame Bush for everything, right.. Nice try!! Howdy everyone!!
Bush is still a hero to me..
Welcome, Xena.
You'll fit right in, and I predict you'll be a thread favorite in no time.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 542,731
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 259,578
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min mike 601,118
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 12 min DEMI Lovato 1,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 56 min Bev Jamison 8

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••