|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.
But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.
I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)
I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.
As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.
I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.
Now, let's talk about YOU...
You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.
.. thanks for all that attention, still feeling the afterglow ..

.. don't you just detest labels? Conservative/liberal, Christian/atheist, gay/straight? Why do we label people? Isn't it better to just experience them ??..

.. narcissistic? Of course I am, we all are. If I offended you, my apology. Thanks to the posters in this forum, have already realized that most everyone here is concerned about America's direction. How about the world, poverty ??..

.. have already been schooled on corporate greed, waste.((Thanks everyone, never realized how bad it is!)). What can you teach me ??..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.
But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.
I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)
I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.
As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.
I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.
Now, let's talk about YOU...
You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.
What specifically did Bush do that makes you feel he is a hero?

How do you define heroic acts?
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
listen......
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sir, if this doesn't trip your trigger, you don't have a trigger.
Happy Winter.
:)
The World masses who stand for world human rights, World peace...will be winners! One for the world masses, Justice is on those who stand foe World peace ans stability! Hooray! DING DONG Evil will go to hell!
Hope this will ROCK ALL YOUR LITTLE BOATS especually those who support evil Bush & Co! BWHAHAHHAAHHAA

THE world in power already know about US evil cabal deeds and 9/11, 3/11...
The US Pentagon Obama & co , Good CIA, MI6 are now working with 150 nations BRIC group , White Dragon, and International Criminal Court are looking for biggest criminal cabal NEOCONS Bush & co, Rothchilds, Rockfellers, US NeoCons ... this group are cause of all ills around the globe
Western Puppets like Japan and S.Korea ....will soon drop out from warmongering western controls
Already over 150 nations BRIC group will be working together and had enough of the war mongering bullying US Militariism/imperialism agendas with its western allies left to defend its dying warring Western cabal ... asking Western nations to Give up the criminal western Cabal , the world Corrupted Power elite WAR Mongering groups like Bush &co , RockerfellerS, Rome Club,US NAzi, Zionist ,US NeoCons,US neo Malthusian , the radical US right... as this evil warring Western cabal had been causer of most of the world problems for over a century or more. You know who you are! MirolubyA and others who support this legendary evil criminal Western warring cabal will sooner or latter see justice for war crimes against humanity.
You Shills, have no where to run !MWHAHAHHHAAHAH

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOr all the Good People who stand up against evil!
LOVE! BWHAHAHHAHHA
Roberta G

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What specifically did Bush do that makes you feel he is a hero?
How do you define heroic acts?
As I said day before yesterday, I answered that question a few days ago, so scroll back and find it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>As I said day before yesterday, I answered that question a few days ago, so scroll back and find it.
Overcoming drug and alcohol addiction isn't heroic; it is a matter of survival. The man never did anything close to being heroic.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Patience is a virtue you absolutely possess, RG.
Happy Saturday.
There are those who would disagree with that, but thank you :)

The local yearly festival where I am selling some of my crafts has one more day to go: tomorrow afternoon :) Boy, am I glad! I enjoy doing this a lot, but I am SO tired :)
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

secretarcana.com/hiddenknowledge/monarch-prog...

“Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the .... The shield of secrecy allows cult members to live and work around other ...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I still think it's REAL STRANGE that George W. Bush was in a classroom in Florida,THE SAME THE STATE THE SEPTEMBER 11TH HIJACKERS HAD BEEN LIVING IN,when the attacks were taking place on the northeast coast. Looks like Bin Laden and the jews of New York weren't the only ones who knew something was about to happen that day.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I still think it's REAL STRANGE that George W. Bush was in a classroom in Florida,THE SAME THE STATE THE SEPTEMBER 11TH HIJACKERS HAD BEEN LIVING IN,when the attacks were taking place on the northeast coast. Looks like Bin Laden and the jews of New York weren't the only ones who knew something was about to happen that day.
I am no fan of Bush but I'm a number of people here would agree that the 9/11 conspiracy theory is an old tired and worn out fantasy that will never be proven true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am no fan of Bush but I'm a number of people here would agree that the 9/11 conspiracy theory is an old tired and worn out fantasy that will never be proven true.
I agree. People all watched as passengers and hijackers went through airport security and boarded the planes. People saw the planes take off. Phone calls were made by passengers describing what was happening. The Planes were tracked by Air Traffic Control and seen crashing into various places. There is not one conspiracy believer who can come up with any reasonable answer as to how any plane or planes could have been either switched or sent elsewhere. What's more, there is no reasonable motive other than the motive of the hijackers.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Japan’s, Fuskisima 3.11 Earthquake, Tsunami, Atomic Meltdown :: US War started Japan

NY - WTC - 9.11 Building Bombed, War - US Started war with Iraq

11- 22 -- President Kennedy is assassinated on November 22, 1963. He was killed according to the occult number signature of eleven [11]. He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel. He was also killed in the Masonic Dealey Plaza, the most powerful secret society in the world today to whom the number 11 is extremely important. US War started With Cuba
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

September 11, 1990 -- President Bush calls the Gulf War an opportunity for the New World Order. In an address to Congress entitled Toward a New World Order, Mr. Bush says:
ronones

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …Bush is not a Hero,hes a War Criminal..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. People all watched as passengers and hijackers went through airport security and boarded the planes. People saw the planes take off. Phone calls were made by passengers describing what was happening. The Planes were tracked by Air Traffic Control and seen crashing into various places. There is not one conspiracy believer who can come up with any reasonable answer as to how any plane or planes could have been either switched or sent elsewhere. What's more, there is no reasonable motive other than the motive of the hijackers.
Which was outright hatred and an attempt to damage our economy through terroristic means, declaring their own "Jihad" on the U.S.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

In my opinion, the 'powers behind the Presidency' of G W Bush, decided that passing the Patriot Act, and forever breaking the Constitutional role of checks and balances by granting absolute powers to the President, was a FABULOUS motive for such a blatant terrorist attack. The thing that astounds me, is not that they did it, but that in the most educated and free-est country in the world...for the simple reason that nobody is willing to believe they did it...

They Got Away With It.

Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Life in Usa 2012

A holiday concert attended Sunday by President Barack Obama and his family included some non-traditional entertainment this year: a performance by South Korean rapper and Internet sensation PSY.

PSY- wearing an all-red outfit including a sparkling, sequined top- was backed by dancers wearing reindeer antlers as he performed his popular “Gangnam Style” dance, which mimics riding a horse.

According to various reports, he publicly wished for American soldiers and their families to be killed “slowly and painfully” during a 2004 concert.

What a sad excuse for a person. May God forgive him.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Life in Usa 2012
A holiday concert attended Sunday by President Barack Obama and his family included some non-traditional entertainment this year: a performance by South Korean rapper and Internet sensation PSY.
PSY- wearing an all-red outfit including a sparkling, sequined top- was backed by dancers wearing reindeer antlers as he performed his popular “Gangnam Style” dance, which mimics riding a horse.
According to various reports, he publicly wished for American soldiers and their families to be killed “slowly and painfully” during a 2004 concert.
What a sad excuse for a person. May God forgive him.
If you believe that God has the capacity to forgive him, perhaps you could find in in your heart to do the same.

Or not.

Your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,401 - 150,420 of171,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

488 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 715,677
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 222,981
Mike older man 11 min Son1995 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min petesake kis 114,501
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Cisco Kid 529,583
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Hidingfromyou 93,106
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 27 min bhavana 454
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,481
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••