|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
Chris, for every lacklustre American, willing to leech from others, there are 10 more invested Americans, willing to put his/her nose to the grindstone to do better by his/her family than leeching off the government. Think about how many AMERICANs there are in 2012, as compared to the 1950's when the birth rate began to plummet.

We're going to be just fine.
Pessimism draws negativity to oneself.
Get OVER it already, and have a little faith.

:)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

AGENDA 21- US govt work with Microsoft and Google , you are being observed ! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Whistleblower Scientist Exposing Secrets of Agenda 21 Part1

UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

CIA WhistleBlower EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice"

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't know about CATCHER but think I have everyone's number ..
.. you're a Christian, believe Bush is a hero and are very bitter that Romney lost the election. You'd love to call me a name but you won't because you must retain your Topix persona. Because you're somewhat narcissistic, you've always had a secret desire to have sex with a woman ....

.. Sister Kathryn Lust is a social conservative and blatantly non-religious. That makes the Christians angry ....

.. how did I do ??..
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.

But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.

I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)

I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.

As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.

I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.

Now, let's talk about YOU...

You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad...
Deal with it....
The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)
Thank GOD
No, the world has many different kinds of hate filled angry dolts. You, for instance.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.
But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.
I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)
I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.
As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.
I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.
You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.

Patience is a virtue you absolutely possess, RG.

Happy Saturday.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You representative of Evil Bush family and corrupted men

shttp://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_detailpage& v=bvay28lZiHU
Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
listen......

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sir, if this doesn't trip your trigger, you don't have a trigger.

Happy Winter.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Chris, for every lacklustre American, willing to leech from others, there are 10 more invested Americans, willing to put his/her nose to the grindstone to do better by his/her family than leeching off the government. Think about how many AMERICANs there are in 2012, as compared to the 1950's when the birth rate began to plummet.
We're going to be just fine.
Pessimism draws negativity to oneself.
Get OVER it already, and have a little faith.
Your post convey a very good point that many ( self included ) can learn from. Peace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post convey a very good point that many ( self included ) can learn from. Peace.
In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a fan of Peace.

That might explain my fiscal Conservatism, and My Social Libertarian Side as a bonus.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

<quoted text>In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a fan of Peace.
That might explain my fiscal Conservatism, and My Social Libertarian Side as a bonus.

(C:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
(C:
?

Please explain.

:/

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

<quoted text>?
Please explain.
:/
Explain WHAT?.........I was just returning your smile, that's all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Explain WHAT?.........I was just returning your smile, that's all.
My apologies. I misinterpreted your post.

Lately, my late son is heavy on my mind, and my filter is mis-calibrated.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>My apologies. I misinterpreted your post.
Lately, my late son is heavy on my mind, and my filter is mis-calibrated.
I'm sorry for your lost, I lost my mother over a year and a half ago and I still think of her quite often as we were very close, we'll keep you in prayer.

Blessings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry for your lost, I lost my mother over a year and a half ago and I still think of her quite often as we were very close, we'll keep you in prayer.
Blessings.
Thank-you, Lawest100. I'll take all the positive energy sent my way.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Thank-you, Lawest100. I'll take all the positive energy sent my way.
Thank you for the link, I definitely feel your pain and can relate, you have a great weekend.

(C:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for the link, I definitely feel your pain and can relate, you have a great weekend.
(C:
I never fail to feel this one:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,381 - 150,400 of172,129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

372 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
need sex now 3 min georgetales 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min It aint necessarily so 719,594
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Buck Crick 223,898
no strings sex in margate (Nov '10) 23 min james 44
do u masturbate? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sexybeast 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 256,264
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr shyam 4,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chess 532,027
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Toby 93,603