Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Charles P. Cabell

Charles Pearre Cabell (October 11, 1903 – May 25, 1971) was an United States Air Force General and deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Cabell achieved the rank of colonel in 1942 and brigadier general in 1944, serving both at Air Force headquarters at The Pentagon and in the European Theater. During the late 1940s and early 1950s, he held a variety of staff headquarters positions, including chief of Air Force intelligence 1948-1951, and director of the staff for the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1951-1953.

In 1949, Cabell set up Project Grudge to "make a study reviewing the UFO situation for AF HQ." However, Grudge quickly became all but moribund, while simultaneously reporting that all UFO cases were being closely investigated. When Cabell learned of this, he ordered Grudge dissolved and ordered that the "open minded"[1] Project Blue Book be created.

In 1952, he was an enthusiastic promoter of the U-2 spy plane, along with Allen Welsh Dulles and John Foster Dulles.

[edit] CIA careerOn April 23, 1953, while still an active Air Force officer, he was appointed deputy director of the CIA. In 1956, along with the CIA's Richard Bissell, he flew to Bonn, to brief the West German Chancellor, Konrad Adenauer, on the U-2 program. Adenauer allowed U-2 planes, pilots, and support teams to be based at Wiesbaden. He was promoted to full general in 1958.

Cabell became Deputy Director of CIA under Allen Dulles. He was forced by President Kennedy to resign, on January 31, 1962, following the failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion.[2] Cabell's brother, Earle Cabell, was Mayor of Dallas when Kennedy visited that city and was assassinated, on November 22, 1963.[3]

[edit] Legacy and deathThe Washington Post revealed in 1973 that New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison was preparing as late as March 1971 to accuse Charles Cabell of conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination, although he had no evidence.[4]
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Earle CabellFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Earle Cabell (October 27, 1906 – September 24, 1975), was a Texas politician who served as mayor of Dallas, Texas. Cabell was mayor at the time of the assassination of John F. Kennedy and was later a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. He was son of Dallas mayor Ben E. Cabell and grandson of Dallas mayor William L. Cabell. He was the brother of Charles Cabell, who was Deputy Director of Central Intelligence until he resigned in the wake of the Bay of Pigs invasion. Many researchers believe that Cabell had President John F. Kennedy's motorcade rerouted at the last minute. Debunkers claimed to have disproved this claim by demonstrating that the change had not been made at the last minute.[1] However, it remains unclear why such an unsafe route had been chosen in the first place, given that safer routes to the Dallas Trade Mart (the motorcade's destination) existed.

Cabell attended Texas A&M University, where he met Jack Crichton and H.R. "Bum" Bright, and Southern Methodist University. After returning from college, he founded, along with his brothers, Cabell's Inc., a chain of dairies and convenience stores. He later became involved with banking and other investments. In May 1961, he was elected mayor to succeed Robert L. Thornton.

On February 3, 1964, Cabell resigned as mayor of Dallas in order to run for Congress. He unseated the ten-year Republican incumbent Bruce Alger. In that same election, Jack Crichton was defeated by a wide margin by the Democratic Governor John B. Connally, Jr., and George Herbert Walker Bush fell to Senator Ralph W. Yarborough. Cabell served four terms in the House before he was defeated by the Republican Alan Steelman in the 1972 election.

Following his defeat, he retired in Dallas, where he lived until his death in 1975. He was buried at Restland Cemetery in Dallas.[2]
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

A dramatic illustration of the intensity of the corporate media cover-up of Kennedy assassination evidence was exhibited in Garrison's description of his incredible appearance on NBC's The Tonight Show sometime between 1967 and 1969 when a young Johnny Carson beginning his long reign as a late-night talk show king (ON THE TRAIL OF THE ASSASSINS, p. 244-248):

"I was not sure if the Dallas police force had been penetrated, or impersonated, or both. As I put the prints of the shotgun arrests in my briefcase, I resolved that anyone watching the Johnny Carson Show the following night was going to get to see them. The next day I went to Carson's NBC offices as scheduled...Three or four well-dressed men, obviously all attorneys, entered the room. They questioned me for several hours on just what my responses would be if I were asked particular questions. I fielded the questions and my answers were recorded."

"Carson...seemed stiff and ill at ease...I noticed that his desk was covered with typewritten question and answers...When in frustration he asked me why the government was still concealing evidence, as I had contended, I knew that my moment to show the photographs had arrived.'Maybe I'd better show you pictures.' "

3 Tramps
Before anyone could stop me, I was holding in front of the camera one of the big photographs showing the three men being marched off by the Dallas police with their shotguns. It took Carson a moment to recognize the scene, but when he realized what it was, he lunged at my arm like a cobra, pulling it down violently so that the pictures were out of the camera's view.'Photographs like this don't show up on television,' he said."

"I held the picture up again for display in front of the camera.'Sure they do,' I replied.'The camera can pick this up.' This time Carson yanked my arm down even harder.'No, it can't,' he snapped. Nevertheless, I swung the picture up for the third time. This time, however, I saw the red light blink off and realized that the director of the show had cut the camera off...Then, before anyone could change the subject, I said loudly,'Those arrested men you just saw were never seen again. They all got away.' "

This striking example of corporate-controlled media covering up real news involving criminal acts in government has been repeated over and over again right up through September 11 and the Iraq War because powerful agency individuals behind the scenes have been employing secret “control files" containing such evidence as infidelity, pedophilia, and financial improprieties to blackmail and seek favors from congressmen and senators who have the mandated responsibility of oversight and investigation of governmental crimes.

FBI prior warning—and obstruction of justice

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Bob.
We may disagree, but please, don't change my name.
Your friend, Chaser.
I mean Catcher.
See what you did?
Ya don't get it do ya? Well you're a bright boy, it'll come to you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There's at least a half dozen of you sorry nimrods I'd love to see kicked out of here permanently. Especially YOU!
To bad...

Deal with it....

The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)

Thank GOD

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Unemployment fell to 7.7% in November - down again from 7.8% last month - according to the Labor Dept. jobs report published this morning. The economy added 146,000 jobs, better than the increase of 85,000 to 95,000 jobs predicted by economists.

The report puts the unemployment rate at its lowest since December 2008

The fact that unemployment continued to drop this month should put and end to unfounded rumors that Obama fudged the 7.8% unemployment rate to win voters.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad...
Deal with it....
The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)
Thank GOD
Heh heh heh....clueless.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he purchased all that stuff before he fell on bad times. Should a person who loses their job, sell all their stuff before applying for assistance?
I would (I have) but that's just me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
Unemployment fell to 7.7% in November - down again from 7.8% last month - according to the Labor Dept. jobs report published this morning. The economy added 146,000 jobs, better than the increase of 85,000 to 95,000 jobs predicted by economists.
The report puts the unemployment rate at its lowest since December 2008
The fact that unemployment continued to drop this month should put and end to unfounded rumors that Obama fudged the 7.8% unemployment rate to win voters.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
It SHOULD but sadly it won't.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It SHOULD but sadly it won't.
What is really sad is what passes for good news in 2012. I remember here in Fl. in 2004 when the job market was so hot and most of the news would tell you night after night how bad it was (translation blame Pres Bush) The same exact media is nothing but cheerleading policy that is going to destory this nation. Thankful my faith isn't in it. But its still sad.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Speaking of the news and poicy anyone see this? Wow. Foward indeed.

MSNBC Hosts Spotted Visiting Obama White House

On Tuesday afternoon, four of MSNBC’s primetime hosts were seen entering the West Wing for a meeting with President Obama.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-hosts-spotte...
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I would (I have) but that's just me.
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (One term , left because US corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]

The neoconservative National Endowment for Democracy [is] an election-rigging tool of US hegemony.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (Served 1 term, droped out because of US corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]
August 25, 2008
Americans no longer have a government that is for the people and by the people. They have a government for and by special interests and an insane ideology

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
I' curious, have you spoke to your neighbor and let him aware of you ill will toward him?

UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rights for All - USA
Amnesty International for human rights,

Despite the USA's leading role in establishing this system (international system of human rights protection), it has been reluctant to submit itself to international human rights law and to accept the same minimum standards for its own conduct that it demands from other countries.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really sad is what passes for good news in 2012. I remember here in Fl. in 2004 when the job market was so hot and most of the news would tell you night after night how bad it was (translation blame Pres Bush) The same exact media is nothing but cheerleading policy that is going to destory this nation. Thankful my faith isn't in it. But its still sad.
Yeah, depending on how you look at it Chris, this country like the rest of the world will all have it's downfall regardless of who our president is and it really started long before Bush or Obama became POTUS, it's sad alright but like you said, those who have their hope IN Christ ultimately have nothing to worry about as he have overcome the world.

Peace.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Yesterday I heard Santorums delusional claim that the Senate failure to ratify the UN Treaty that essentially contains the Americans with Disabilities Act protects homeschoolers, I thought of this

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Yesterday, when I heard Santorum's delusional claim that the Senate failure to ratify the UN Treaty (that essentially contains the Americans with Disabilities Act) protects home-schoolers, I thought of this:
http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php...
I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.

Which, if either, do you see?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.
Which, if either, do you see?
I think you have to be sadly misinformed to see any attempt at usurpation of parental rights or any threat to U.S. sovereignty in this treaty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,361 - 150,380 of172,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

568 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Chess 532,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 719,750
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min crusty 114,922
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 93,636
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Aura Mytha 223,962
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Insults Are Easier 256,327
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 41 min Harrison Freebird 53,154
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••