Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Unemployment fell to 7.7% in November - down again from 7.8% last month - according to the Labor Dept. jobs report published this morning. The economy added 146,000 jobs, better than the increase of 85,000 to 95,000 jobs predicted by economists.

The report puts the unemployment rate at its lowest since December 2008

The fact that unemployment continued to drop this month should put and end to unfounded rumors that Obama fudged the 7.8% unemployment rate to win voters.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad...
Deal with it....
The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)
Thank GOD
Heh heh heh....clueless.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he purchased all that stuff before he fell on bad times. Should a person who loses their job, sell all their stuff before applying for assistance?
I would (I have) but that's just me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
Unemployment fell to 7.7% in November - down again from 7.8% last month - according to the Labor Dept. jobs report published this morning. The economy added 146,000 jobs, better than the increase of 85,000 to 95,000 jobs predicted by economists.
The report puts the unemployment rate at its lowest since December 2008
The fact that unemployment continued to drop this month should put and end to unfounded rumors that Obama fudged the 7.8% unemployment rate to win voters.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
It SHOULD but sadly it won't.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It SHOULD but sadly it won't.
What is really sad is what passes for good news in 2012. I remember here in Fl. in 2004 when the job market was so hot and most of the news would tell you night after night how bad it was (translation blame Pres Bush) The same exact media is nothing but cheerleading policy that is going to destory this nation. Thankful my faith isn't in it. But its still sad.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Speaking of the news and poicy anyone see this? Wow. Foward indeed.

MSNBC Hosts Spotted Visiting Obama White House

On Tuesday afternoon, four of MSNBC’s primetime hosts were seen entering the West Wing for a meeting with President Obama.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-hosts-spotte...
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I would (I have) but that's just me.
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (One term , left because US corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]

The neoconservative National Endowment for Democracy [is] an election-rigging tool of US hegemony.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (Served 1 term, droped out because of US corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]
August 25, 2008
Americans no longer have a government that is for the people and by the people. They have a government for and by special interests and an insane ideology

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
I' curious, have you spoke to your neighbor and let him aware of you ill will toward him?

UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rights for All - USA
Amnesty International for human rights,

Despite the USA's leading role in establishing this system (international system of human rights protection), it has been reluctant to submit itself to international human rights law and to accept the same minimum standards for its own conduct that it demands from other countries.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really sad is what passes for good news in 2012. I remember here in Fl. in 2004 when the job market was so hot and most of the news would tell you night after night how bad it was (translation blame Pres Bush) The same exact media is nothing but cheerleading policy that is going to destory this nation. Thankful my faith isn't in it. But its still sad.
Yeah, depending on how you look at it Chris, this country like the rest of the world will all have it's downfall regardless of who our president is and it really started long before Bush or Obama became POTUS, it's sad alright but like you said, those who have their hope IN Christ ultimately have nothing to worry about as he have overcome the world.

Peace.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Yesterday I heard Santorums delusional claim that the Senate failure to ratify the UN Treaty that essentially contains the Americans with Disabilities Act protects homeschoolers, I thought of this

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Yesterday, when I heard Santorum's delusional claim that the Senate failure to ratify the UN Treaty (that essentially contains the Americans with Disabilities Act) protects home-schoolers, I thought of this:
http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php...
I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.

Which, if either, do you see?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.
Which, if either, do you see?
I think you have to be sadly misinformed to see any attempt at usurpation of parental rights or any threat to U.S. sovereignty in this treaty.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, for every lacklustre American, willing to leech from others, there are 10 more invested Americans, willing to put his/her nose to the grindstone to do better by his/her family than leeching off the government. Think about how many AMERICANs there are in 2012, as compared to the 1950's when the birth rate began to plummet.

We're going to be just fine.
Pessimism draws negativity to oneself.
Get OVER it already, and have a little faith.

:)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

AGENDA 21- US govt work with Microsoft and Google , you are being observed ! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Whistleblower Scientist Exposing Secrets of Agenda 21 Part1

UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

CIA WhistleBlower EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice"

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't know about CATCHER but think I have everyone's number ..
.. you're a Christian, believe Bush is a hero and are very bitter that Romney lost the election. You'd love to call me a name but you won't because you must retain your Topix persona. Because you're somewhat narcissistic, you've always had a secret desire to have sex with a woman ....

.. Sister Kathryn Lust is a social conservative and blatantly non-religious. That makes the Christians angry ....

.. how did I do ??..
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.

But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.

I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)

I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.

As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.

I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.

Now, let's talk about YOU...

You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristINSANITY is... 729,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 259,074
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min MUQ1 36,691
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Doctor REALITY 2,161
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 536,900
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min sweets2360 441,069
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min Classic 1,741
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 117,744
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••