Bush is a hero

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157141 Dec 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.
Which, if either, do you see?
I think you have to be sadly misinformed to see any attempt at usurpation of parental rights or any threat to U.S. sovereignty in this treaty.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157142 Dec 7, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
Chris, for every lacklustre American, willing to leech from others, there are 10 more invested Americans, willing to put his/her nose to the grindstone to do better by his/her family than leeching off the government. Think about how many AMERICANs there are in 2012, as compared to the 1950's when the birth rate began to plummet.

We're going to be just fine.
Pessimism draws negativity to oneself.
Get OVER it already, and have a little faith.

:)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157143 Dec 7, 2012
AGENDA 21- US govt work with Microsoft and Google , you are being observed ! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157144 Dec 7, 2012
Whistleblower Scientist Exposing Secrets of Agenda 21 Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157145 Dec 7, 2012
CIA WhistleBlower EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157147 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't know about CATCHER but think I have everyone's number ..
.. you're a Christian, believe Bush is a hero and are very bitter that Romney lost the election. You'd love to call me a name but you won't because you must retain your Topix persona. Because you're somewhat narcissistic, you've always had a secret desire to have sex with a woman ....

...

.. Sister Kathryn Lust is a social conservative and blatantly non-religious. That makes the Christians angry ....

.. how did I do ??..
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.

But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.

I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)

I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.

As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.

I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.

Now, let's talk about YOU...

You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157148 Dec 7, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad...
Deal with it....
The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)
Thank GOD
No, the world has many different kinds of hate filled angry dolts. You, for instance.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157149 Dec 7, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.
But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.
I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)
I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.
As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.
I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.
Now, let's talk about YOU...
You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.
:)

Patience is a virtue you absolutely possess, RG.

Happy Saturday.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157150 Dec 7, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe Bush is a hero. I've never made either of those facts a secret, so I congratulate you on being able to read.
But I'm not bitter about Romney LOSING THE ELECTION. I came to respect him over the course of the campaign, especially the last few weeks, but what I am, I suppose, BITTER about is that this nation has a lot of people more interested in continuing to get their government freebies than they are in the nation's well-being, and the numbers of those is infinitely greater than I ever suspected. That is THE number one factor in Obama's re-election and anyone who denies that is either in denial, literally, is collecting hand-outs him(her)self, or is in some way invested in making or keeping people dependent on the government (someone who has political aspirations, for instance). Or possibly a mix of one or more of these factors.
I have no desire to call you names. If I did, I'd do it--and THAT'S part of my topix persona, you can check with any of the long-term regulars here :)
I DO have a rather self-involved streak. I admit to it, although I don't know that mine is worse than anyone else's--yours for instance. Nevertheless, because I am a Christian, and love my Lord and Savior, I work hard to keep that streak of mine in check, and I have asked Him many times to help me with that.
As for your interest in my sexuality--well, first of all, I find it interesting that YOU'RE interested. Maybe you should examine your own. For myself, I'll say only this: if I could choose to go to bed with either Alan Rickman or Angelina Jolie, I would NOT pick Angelina Jolie.
I'll say nothing of most of the other people you named, since they are all capable of speaking for themselves. The one exception I will make is Sister Kat: I've always known, since she started participating here several months ago, that she is not religious. But that is her choice, and rest assured I'm not the least bit angry about it.
Now, let's talk about YOU...
You have a pretty wide narcissistic streak yourself. You love to deliberately offend people, both to get their attention and just for meanness. It has never occurred to you that government isn't always the answer, that conservatives are not necessarily either your enemies OR gun-toting, ignorant redneck racists, that conservatives might genuinely, sincerely believe in God, mom & apple pie, and if you ever had to face that idea head-on it would have the same effect on you that driving a stake through Dracula's heart would have on him.
You representative of Evil Bush family and corrupted men

shttp://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_detailpage& v=bvay28lZiHU
Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157151 Dec 7, 2012

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157152 Dec 7, 2012
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
Watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bvay28lZiHUXX
listen......

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sir, if this doesn't trip your trigger, you don't have a trigger.

Happy Winter.

:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157153 Dec 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Chris, for every lacklustre American, willing to leech from others, there are 10 more invested Americans, willing to put his/her nose to the grindstone to do better by his/her family than leeching off the government. Think about how many AMERICANs there are in 2012, as compared to the 1950's when the birth rate began to plummet.
We're going to be just fine.
Pessimism draws negativity to oneself.
Get OVER it already, and have a little faith.
:)
Your post convey a very good point that many ( self included ) can learn from. Peace.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157154 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post convey a very good point that many ( self included ) can learn from. Peace.
In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a fan of Peace.

That might explain my fiscal Conservatism, and My Social Libertarian Side as a bonus.

:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157155 Dec 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a fan of Peace.
That might explain my fiscal Conservatism, and My Social Libertarian Side as a bonus.
:)


(C:

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157156 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
(C:
?

Please explain.

:/

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157157 Dec 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>?
Please explain.
:/
Explain WHAT?.........I was just returning your smile, that's all.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157158 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Explain WHAT?.........I was just returning your smile, that's all.
My apologies. I misinterpreted your post.

Lately, my late son is heavy on my mind, and my filter is mis-calibrated.

:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157159 Dec 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies. I misinterpreted your post.
Lately, my late son is heavy on my mind, and my filter is mis-calibrated.
:)
I'm sorry for your lost, I lost my mother over a year and a half ago and I still think of her quite often as we were very close, we'll keep you in prayer.

Blessings.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157160 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry for your lost, I lost my mother over a year and a half ago and I still think of her quite often as we were very close, we'll keep you in prayer.
Blessings.
Thank-you, Lawest100. I'll take all the positive energy sent my way.



:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157161 Dec 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-you, Lawest100. I'll take all the positive energy sent my way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jODKhUoFxzAXX
:)
Thank you for the link, I definitely feel your pain and can relate, you have a great weekend.

(C:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Doctor Justice_ 880,468
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min messianic114 3,998
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min New Age Spiritual... 603,518
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min WasteWater 8,311
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. 1 hr NO ILLEGALS DRUGS... 1
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 1 hr cool boy 237
dental seo 1 hr VerbatimMarketing 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr The swamiji 7,650
More from around the web