Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157123 Dec 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Bob.
We may disagree, but please, don't change my name.
Your friend, Chaser.
I mean Catcher.
See what you did?
Ya don't get it do ya? Well you're a bright boy, it'll come to you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157125 Dec 7, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There's at least a half dozen of you sorry nimrods I'd love to see kicked out of here permanently. Especially YOU!
To bad...

Deal with it....

The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)

Thank GOD

Location hidden

#157126 Dec 7, 2012
Unemployment fell to 7.7% in November - down again from 7.8% last month - according to the Labor Dept. jobs report published this morning. The economy added 146,000 jobs, better than the increase of 85,000 to 95,000 jobs predicted by economists.

The report puts the unemployment rate at its lowest since December 2008

The fact that unemployment continued to drop this month should put and end to unfounded rumors that Obama fudged the 7.8% unemployment rate to win voters.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157127 Dec 7, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad...
Deal with it....
The world isn't made up of only hate filled angry dolts (like you)
Thank GOD
Heh heh heh....clueless.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157128 Dec 7, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he purchased all that stuff before he fell on bad times. Should a person who loses their job, sell all their stuff before applying for assistance?
I would (I have) but that's just me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157129 Dec 7, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
Unemployment fell to 7.7% in November - down again from 7.8% last month - according to the Labor Dept. jobs report published this morning. The economy added 146,000 jobs, better than the increase of 85,000 to 95,000 jobs predicted by economists.
The report puts the unemployment rate at its lowest since December 2008
The fact that unemployment continued to drop this month should put and end to unfounded rumors that Obama fudged the 7.8% unemployment rate to win voters.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
It SHOULD but sadly it won't.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157130 Dec 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It SHOULD but sadly it won't.
What is really sad is what passes for good news in 2012. I remember here in Fl. in 2004 when the job market was so hot and most of the news would tell you night after night how bad it was (translation blame Pres Bush) The same exact media is nothing but cheerleading policy that is going to destory this nation. Thankful my faith isn't in it. But its still sad.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157131 Dec 7, 2012
Speaking of the news and poicy anyone see this? Wow. Foward indeed.

MSNBC Hosts Spotted Visiting Obama White House

On Tuesday afternoon, four of MSNBCÂ’s primetime hosts were seen entering the West Wing for a meeting with President Obama.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-hosts-spotte...
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#157132 Dec 7, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I would (I have) but that's just me.
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157133 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (One term , left because US corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]

The neoconservative National Endowment for Democracy [is] an election-rigging tool of US hegemony.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157134 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (Served 1 term, droped out because of US corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]
August 25, 2008
Americans no longer have a government that is for the people and by the people. They have a government for and by special interests and an insane ideology

Location hidden

#157135 Dec 7, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have too. Btw I know for a fact he got the hot tub after he lost his job (because his job got in the way of his drugs) as he bragged to me about it once. What a waste. Just more tax payer dollars down a drain.
I' curious, have you spoke to your neighbor and let him aware of you ill will toward him?

UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

#157137 Dec 7, 2012
Rights for All - USA
Amnesty International for human rights,

Despite the USA's leading role in establishing this system (international system of human rights protection), it has been reluctant to submit itself to international human rights law and to accept the same minimum standards for its own conduct that it demands from other countries.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157138 Dec 7, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really sad is what passes for good news in 2012. I remember here in Fl. in 2004 when the job market was so hot and most of the news would tell you night after night how bad it was (translation blame Pres Bush) The same exact media is nothing but cheerleading policy that is going to destory this nation. Thankful my faith isn't in it. But its still sad.
Yeah, depending on how you look at it Chris, this country like the rest of the world will all have it's downfall regardless of who our president is and it really started long before Bush or Obama became POTUS, it's sad alright but like you said, those who have their hope IN Christ ultimately have nothing to worry about as he have overcome the world.

Peace.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157139 Dec 7, 2012
Yesterday I heard Santorums delusional claim that the Senate failure to ratify the UN Treaty that essentially contains the Americans with Disabilities Act protects homeschoolers, I thought of this

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157140 Dec 7, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Yesterday, when I heard Santorum's delusional claim that the Senate failure to ratify the UN Treaty (that essentially contains the Americans with Disabilities Act) protects home-schoolers, I thought of this:
http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php...
I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.

Which, if either, do you see?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157141 Dec 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading about this with baited breath and opprobrium since last Monday...the home-schoolers see this as a way to usurp American parental authority. The UN sees it (ostensibly) as a means to implement the Americans with Disabilities Act worldwide.
Which, if either, do you see?
I think you have to be sadly misinformed to see any attempt at usurpation of parental rights or any threat to U.S. sovereignty in this treaty.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157142 Dec 7, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, for every lacklustre American, willing to leech from others, there are 10 more invested Americans, willing to put his/her nose to the grindstone to do better by his/her family than leeching off the government. Think about how many AMERICANs there are in 2012, as compared to the 1950's when the birth rate began to plummet.

We're going to be just fine.
Pessimism draws negativity to oneself.
Get OVER it already, and have a little faith.

:)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157143 Dec 7, 2012
AGENDA 21- US govt work with Microsoft and Google , you are being observed ! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#157144 Dec 7, 2012
Whistleblower Scientist Exposing Secrets of Agenda 21 Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Joe Fortuna 88,519
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Insults Are Easier 284,724
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 41 min gundee123 1,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,601
Anyone wanna masturbate on FaceTime together (Jan '14) 2 hr Jmr 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,955
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr It aint necessari... 312
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Unruh 977,504
More from around the web