Comments
150,281 - 150,300 of 173,271 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#157029 Dec 5, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Makes sense to me. food is a health issue. It better be healthy food. None of that peanut butter and mac and cheese.
If h/c is a right so is food. Of course I don't think its a "right" Nor is housing, nor is education. Not yet anyway.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#157031 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS as no one was posting to YOU...
I don't think you grasp what being on a public forum means, Clark.
I can reply or comment to any post I want to.

So NO. I won't mind my own business.
Now what-cha-gonna do?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157033 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were Socially Liberal and very Conservative at work. Maybe I misunderstood but I'm Liberal all the time. I do not change because I'm in a professional setting.
It was once said by my superior in a team meeting that I was the Liberal on staff and I took it as a compliment. Balance you know....
Thanks I do believe anything good and lasting has to be worked for.
My wife passed away in November 2006. I have a new lady friend in my life that attempts to keep me grounded...LOL thanks for the condolences.
I thought I said "about" work. Sorry, just another word for fiscally conservative. I don't present my views at all in a professional setting. I meet the client on his/her ground. My political views never entered into work.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157034 Dec 5, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Lyndi. Catcher has outed himself as a control freak, much like most liberals. You see he doesn't want to "help" the poor or disenfranchised, he wants to control them and get lots of credit for his "help". The people on this thread have been here for a long, long time and feel pretty committed to it. Catcher will give up waaay before we do.
Ditto, every last word :)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157035 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your degree would be in????? Keep your judgmental opinion to yourself LOUD MOUTH KNOW NOTHING
Addiction can come in almost any form...that was not the topic dipstick
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS no one was posting to YOU
You can't dictate who responds to your posts. Public forum, you know.

Location hidden

#157036 Dec 5, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. CATCHER is already has free rent in your brain. Didn't take him long ..
LOL NEITHER ONE of you knows ANYTHING about the regulars here. And I doubt either of you will be around long enough to learn :)

Location hidden

#157037 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I see. A bigot AND a mysoginist. Wow, how you managed to hide that from the professional world is beyond me. Because if they knew you'd have been gone.
Yes, have you ever noticed how males of Karl's ilk immediately go for the "menopausal, hormonal, chocolate/sex/etc.-deprived "-type crap whenever women say something that males like Karl don't like?

Location hidden

#157038 Dec 5, 2012
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>Many people on the left are skilled at wearing a mask. Case in point O.
You've certainly got something there.

Location hidden

#157039 Dec 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
That's what I hate about licensed social workers. They think they know everything.
I see we're back to discussing Barack Obama.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157040 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your degree would be in????? Keep your judgmental opinion to yourself LOUD MOUTH KNOW NOTHING
Addiction can come in almost any form...that was not the topic dipstick
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS no one was posting to YOU
You don't ORDER anyone around on a public anonymous forum, genius.
Just makes you look sillier.

On 2nd thought, carry on.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157041 Dec 5, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we're back to discussing Barack Obama.
Am I mistaken? Is Bush a hero? By what standard?
uidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#157042 Dec 5, 2012
The POTUS who told the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
uidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#157043 Dec 5, 2012
BWHAHAHAHHAAaaaaa

Location hidden

#157044 Dec 5, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a 55 million dollar "help the common man" pamphlet on inner peace I'll sell Parliment for a dollar. It doesn't work worth a damn but liberals weep with joy at it's good intentions.
That explains why America's rushing down the road to perdition.

Location hidden

#157045 Dec 5, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I had guessed, you were sleeping through that class. To say my social anxiety is caused because I'm uptight is ridiculous. I'm always joking around, having fun poking fun.

I would just say this though Karl, to recomend reefer for social anxiety is quite the mistake IMO. I learned early on I could overcome the issues I had with alchohol and drugs and quickly fell into a lifestyle of addiction for many years. It was my 1'st experience with an alchohol treatment facility that they diagnosed the disorder. 7 miserable years later I finally was able to quit and get off the booze and drugs.

I wouldnt recomend any mood altering drugs for SA other then prescribed medicine. I will give you the benefit that you didnt know my past history, but I would have to believe many people with that disorder turn to drugs and alchohol for relief. Of course I realize I could be wrong on that.
My congratulations--and admiration--to you, Larry, for putting that part of your life behind you. Although I've had my own problems, that's not one I've ever had to face. If I had, I'm pretty darn sure I'd be six feet under today.

Location hidden

#157046 Dec 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I mistaken? Is Bush a hero? By what standard?
Why are you bothering me with this? I answered this very question a few days ago. Go back and find it.

Location hidden

#157047 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response, attack the personal belief's of someone if they do not fit part and parcel with yours.
BTW what would your definition of "dumb" be?
Check your bedroom mirror.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157048 Dec 5, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why America's rushing down the road to perdition.
No, we're not.

We'll do ok in the end, and we'll hold our heads up high.

Location hidden

#157049 Dec 5, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now your name is Roberta G?
You're comparing LYNDI to ME?!? Boy, that's the greatest compliment I've had in a long time :) Thanks, Karl.

Location hidden

#157050 Dec 5, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're not.
We'll do ok in the end, and we'll hold our heads up high.
Catcher, I only hope you're right, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. No sarcasm here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 5 min Hannah V 492
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min andet1987 4,324
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Stephania 599,788
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 9 min Hannah V 1,004
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min curiouslu 732,702
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 94,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min WasteWater 257,840
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min seriously the ori... 538,786
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••