Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, so you keep telling. Forgive me. I misjudged the number of needy, ill informed women, blacks, hispanics and young people we now proudly have making up the base of the democrat party many of whom think "Romnesia" is either an eastern European country or Obama's job plan.
I'm at the point where I'm just sitting up here on the promenade deck watching them yell "hit the iceberg, hit the iceberg!"
Maybe we need to drive this ship into the rocks because I am telling you this course you favor won't end well. Idealism is best kept in a philosophy class or practiced in ones private life.
It doesn't work in government.
I'm with Karl on this one.

You're just demonizing the electorate.

You're calling me ill informed too.

I am well informed. We have disagreements on issues, policies, ideology.

It's not, I'm right and you're wrong.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sorry about that must have screwed up the quotes......
UidiotRaceMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe Obamas change of heart on gay marriage was real or politically motivated?
They , Puppet Presidents are 180 degree dealers to public voters! dUMB sHEEEEOPLES! wbhahhahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Lyndi. Catcher has outed himself as a control freak, much like most liberals. You see he doesn't want to "help" the poor or disenfranchised, he wants to control them and get lots of credit for his "help". The people on this thread have been here for a long, long time and feel pretty committed to it. Catcher will give up waaay before we do.
i would say the yOUR WARMONGERING Neocons barbarians are worst then liberals. I love debating, upto it? BWHHAHAHAHAHHAA

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I dont think Lyndi swings that way, but it might help if she knew if you were a bull or more the feminine type..........
.. bull? As in s*it? Do you think that really matters to Lyndi? If so, tell her I don't stuff my pants ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recommend a Indica-dominant hybrid it's a Good Strain For: pain, PTSD, couch-lock effect, depression, appetite, insomnia, creativity, social anxiety, vegging out
Lyndi obviously demonstrates social anxiety more than anything but this should be a good start for her numerous personality defects.
.. think my solution is much simpler and less expensive ..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that's your opinion... because I know how bright you are.
<quoted text>
Really? All you had to do was read, and you'd realize that one can be for both, and you even quoted where I told you I do.
<quoted text>
You even got your cheap shot wrong. I don't know when it will finally sink into your thick head... I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative Tea Party Independent.
BTW, I just showed you that the false statements being made were yours, not mine. Learn to read!
You a Neocon!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recommend a Indica-dominant hybrid it's a Good Strain For: pain, PTSD, couch-lock effect, depression, appetite, insomnia, creativity, social anxiety, vegging out
Lyndi obviously demonstrates social anxiety more than anything but this should be a good start for her numerous personality defects.
I actually have battled social anxiety my entire life. Really nothing to joke around about. I would think an educated man like yourself would realize that. You were probably sleeping through that class though........
Carry on..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. bull? As in s*it? Do you think that really matters to Lyndi? If so, tell her I don't stuff my pants ..
Truth be told, I was probably more interested then I thought Lyndi might have been..........But thats jus the kinda fella I am..........
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>

Demonizing the electorate does NOT win over the majority to your side
I don't want to WIN them over to my side. They head in this direction because they're tired of going nowhere or they don't.
I'm not going to put on some fake magic show to win them over. That's Obama's MO.

I don't want your voter as they are. They're all wussified.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. is Roberta really Mary Cheney ??..
She love Xtain fundie like Reagan, Cheney, bush...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. think my solution is much simpler and less expensive ..
If Lyndi turns you down, I'm available HL.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always stand my ground that the people of the democrat party threw her under the bus in favor of the new kid in town. She was infinately more qualified and had done mountains of work and favors for that party for decades. He wasn't in her league. I think they owed her more loyalty. And to top it off, his resume pre 2008 could have fit on an business card with room to spare.
The real question shouldn't BE who is the most electable. The real question should be who is best for the job and that should get them elected. Did someone tell you because alot of people vote for someone it's the right decision because I can promise you history is filled with leaders who had no talent for leading and had no business being at the top of the heap.
RePukeLIEcats and DemonCrats, and whole adminstration should not be leading--- a corrupted bunch!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll try again:
Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
A: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
Oh brother.

Q: Why don't sharks bite lawyers?
A: Professional courtesy.

Q: What do you call one thousand lawyers at the bottom of Lake Michigan?
A: A good start.

Q: What's a lawyer's favorite dessert?
A: Tort.

Ha.........ha.

Old as my grandmama's toes, and (wait for it)
Twice as corny.

:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Roberta !!..
.. it's always refreshing to meet intelligent, articulate women such as yourself ..
.. your turkey avatar is fabulous. Did I ever tell you I'm a semi-vegetarian? Still eating fish but have eliminated fowl, cow and pig from my diet, you know, anything with four feet. Two feet are OK. Can we be friends ??..
Intelligent Housewife and fishwifE! wbwbbbbbbwwww

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Lyndi turns you down, I'm available HL.
(not to interrupt your communion, but aren't you a fella?)

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>RePukeLIEcats and DemonCrats, and whole adminstration should not be leading--- a corrupted bunch!
Most of the posters in here claim to be 'I' rather than 'R' or 'D'.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn near 90% of our population suffers from some sort of anxiety, there are many treatments available.
To always be uptight and never inject humor to our lives and obstacles that we may endure leaves one even more hindered.
LIGHTEN UP
perhaps you should try a good "strain"
Like I said I recommend Indica strains there are many.
I couldn't recommend Medical Marijuana when I practiced (fed. laws etc...) but now being retired have found there is significant benefits.
"You're" a joke, Karl. I know I'm getting a good laugh.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the posters in here claim to be 'I' rather than 'R' or 'D'.
LIES BY THE R and say they are I and D don't lie they
stay D!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

580 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,442
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 532,519
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 256,436
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min seriously the original 5,226
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 115,028
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min Pacha Thamizhan 4,574
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Buck Crick 224,079
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••