“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#156863 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. indeed! Add the gay and lesbian vote ..
Do you believe Obamas change of heart on gay marriage was real or politically motivated?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156865 Dec 4, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again and AGAIN.....I'm RETIRED
I know dimbulb and I don't care. I'm just saying when you WERE in the profession you'd have been shown the door if you showed your bigotry and mysoginy. I'm assuming because you are retired you can let it all hang out. Watch out for that license though. You are still beholden to a certain level of conduct if you want to keep it. Don't worry, I can't do anything, but people who know you in person can.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156866 Dec 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Day job material:
Q: What gear were you in at the moment of impact?
A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.
Still no cigar.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156867 Dec 4, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again and AGAIN.....I'm RETIRED
She didn't say you weren't!

RETARDED is more like it.

#156868 Dec 4, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no cigar.
Maybe we can give em one of those chincy little moldy smelling stuffed rabbits we keep in the basement for trying? We may never get rid of em otherwise..........

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156869 Dec 4, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we can give em one of those chincy little moldy smelling stuffed rabbits we keep in the basement for trying? We may never get rid of em otherwise..........
I wish I had me one of them big hooks, where they drag the person off stage.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156870 Dec 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans lost the women, young people, blacks, hispanics, and are left with the Tea Partiers, fundies and old white men.
The future is ours unless there's a fundamental change over on your side.
Yes, so you keep telling. Forgive me. I misjudged the number of needy, ill informed women, blacks, hispanics and young people we now proudly have making up the base of the democrat party many of whom think "Romnesia" is either an eastern European country or Obama's job plan.

I'm at the point where I'm just sitting up here on the promenade deck watching them yell "hit the iceberg, hit the iceberg!"
Maybe we need to drive this ship into the rocks because I am telling you this course you favor won't end well. Idealism is best kept in a philosophy class or practiced in ones private life.
It doesn't work in government.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#156871 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you believe Obamas change of heart on gay marriage was real or politically motivated?
.. how would I know Obama's motives? Could be both political and heartfelt ..

.. besides, I'm not much of a political animal and, on a national level, think all politicians are full of horse manure. Change must occur at the bottom ring of the government ladder and work its way up ..

.. all this disagreement between the 'right' and the 'left' is a sideshow to distract from doing the really important stuff of life like watching American Idol or having sex. Which reminds me, Survivor is on tomorrow night ..

.. anyways, think Lyndi wants me, always responds to my posts. Do you think she wants to have sex with me ??..

With Established Harem

#156872 Dec 4, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no cigar.
.. speaking of cigars, did CATCHER ever tell you about opening the Oval Office door and ......

#156873 Dec 4, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I had me one of them big hooks, where they drag the person off stage.
LOL

With Established Harem

#156874 Dec 4, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, so you keep telling. Forgive me. I misjudged the number of needy, ill informed women, blacks, hispanics and young people we now proudly have making up the base of the democrat party many of whom think "Romnesia" is either an eastern European country or Obama's job plan.
I'm at the point where I'm just sitting up here on the promenade deck watching them yell "hit the iceberg, hit the iceberg!"
Maybe we need to drive this ship into the rocks because I am telling you this course you favor won't end well. Idealism is best kept in a philosophy class or practiced in ones private life.
.. hi ya Lyndi. How you been? Sounds like you're somewhat disgusted with everything. I have a solution for your possible depression. It involves endorphins ..

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#156875 Dec 4, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no cigar.
OK, I'll try again:

Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

A: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

#156876 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how would I know Obama's motives? Could be both political and heartfelt ../QUOTE]

I know you dont know but I thought you might have an opinion, plus the fact you feel he has the gay and lesbian vote, i thought you may have a read if the community is that gullible.

[QUOTE who="Happy Lesbo"]<quoted text>.. besides, I'm not much of a political animal and, on a national level, think all politicians are full of horse manure. Change must occur at the bottom ring of the government ladder and work its way up ..
.. all this disagreement between the 'right' and the 'left' is a sideshow to distract from doing the really important stuff of life like watching American Idol or having sex. Which reminds me, Survivor is on tomorrow night ../QUOTE]

You know I've never watched an episode of survivor ever. Just not the reality tv type I guess. I watch idol when they get down to the top 12 or whatever it is.

I know your kidding but unfortunately for most Americans your not far off the truth. If you've been following this thread you know we recently had a poster who claimed he disagreed with Romneys economic policies and so he voted for Obama. A couple days later he was asking just what Romneys economic policies were. Hmmm.......

And if your not political I dont think its to much to ask you leave here and leave the regulars to their peace. Thank you in advance.

[QUOTE who="Happy Lesbo"]<quoted text>.. anyways, think Lyndi wants me, always responds to my posts. Do you think she wants to have sex with me ??..
Well I dont think Lyndi swings that way, but it might help if she knew if you were a bull or more the feminine type..........
UidiotRaceMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156877 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. speaking of cigars, did CATCHER ever tell you about opening the Oval Office door and ......
That bad bob got his name from ?

United States

#156878 Dec 4, 2012
lisw wrote:
she not whe
Lyndi a WHE?

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAa

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#156879 Dec 4, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with Karl on this one.

You're just demonizing the electorate.

You're calling me ill informed too.

I am well informed. We have disagreements on issues, policies, ideology.

It's not, I'm right and you're wrong.

#156880 Dec 4, 2012
Sorry about that must have screwed up the quotes......

United States

#156881 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
They , Puppet Presidents are 180 degree dealers to public voters! dUMB sHEEEEOPLES! wbhahhahaha

United States

#156883 Dec 4, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Lyndi. Catcher has outed himself as a control freak, much like most liberals. You see he doesn't want to "help" the poor or disenfranchised, he wants to control them and get lots of credit for his "help". The people on this thread have been here for a long, long time and feel pretty committed to it. Catcher will give up waaay before we do.
i would say the yOUR WARMONGERING Neocons barbarians are worst then liberals. I love debating, upto it? BWHHAHAHAHAHHAA

With Established Harem

#156884 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Well I dont think Lyndi swings that way, but it might help if she knew if you were a bull or more the feminine type..........
.. bull? As in s*it? Do you think that really matters to Lyndi? If so, tell her I don't stuff my pants ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Dally Mama 228,554
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min Mandela 36,918
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 545,048
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 21 min ash666 28
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min Wordsworth 4,596
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Dally Mama 743,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min MUQ1 260,188
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,413
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr Sexy bottom 975

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE