“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156469 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, go ahead and celebrate your gubernatorial victories.
And keep with the same message. On rape, on the 47%, on abortion rights, on the environment, on immigration, on women's rights. And keep appealing to the fundamentalist Christians.
You can run anybody you want on this kind of platform, and you'll fall flat on your face...again.
So now yer a FORTUNE TELLER as well? Is there NO end to your special talents?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156470 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, like I said earlier:
Enjoy your victory.
Actually, it's obama's victory, it's America's loss.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#156471 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's obama's victory, it's America's loss.
I just looked into my crystal ball. The economy is growing more and more each day, no thanks to the TeaTard dimwits.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156472 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, like I said earlier:
Enjoy your victory.
There really won't be too much to "enjoy" until Obama finally gets off his bony a$$ and at least acts like a leader and gets the economy going,(or until they remove the last of his luggage from the WH and transfer it back to the south side of Chicago).

Not much hope in that though. His 1st term priority was UHC (over the majority voice). It'll be fascinating to see which agenda the king sets as priority going FORWARD.

We know for sure that Benghazi will be waaaaaaaaaay down the list. Correction, better make that "omitted" from the list.

Location hidden

#156473 Dec 1, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you completely missed the point. Karl says he never said all conservatives are racists. Granted, I can't recall him saying, in so many words, "All conservatives are racists," nevertheless I want HIM, not you, to say which conservatives he does not believe are racists.
By the way, what their skin pigmentation happens to be is irrelevant.
Who are Mia Love or J.C. Watts? Never heard of them.
I didn't pick anyone on that list simply because of their skin pigmentation... I picked them because they've treated everybody equally, without regard for their skin color.

Mia Love is the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, who spoke at the Republican Convention.

J. C. Watts was one of my favorite Congressmen, representing Oklahoma.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Watts

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#156474 Dec 1, 2012
Bengahzi is a non-issue.

What did Bush do that was heroic? I can't think of anything meeting the definition, can you?

Location hidden

#156475 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good way to stimulate the economy to me.
I don't expect teatards to understand the concept.
Unfortunately we do understand the "tax and spend" Democrat's policy of "taxing us into prosperity"... we understand it doesn't work.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156476 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good way to stimulate the economy to me.

I don't expect teatards to understand the concept.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked into my crystal ball. The economy is growing more and more each day, no thanks to the TeaTard dimwits.
Heh heh heh!
Fortunately for the rest of us, "truthers" don't have any credibility
remaining for anyone to care what ELSE you think. Jackhorse!

Location hidden

#156477 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I don't expect teatards to understand the concept.

Location hidden

#156479 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Bengahzi is a non-issue.
What did Bush do that was heroic? I can't think of anything meeting the definition, can you?
Easy. George W. Bush voluntarily served this country in the military during the Vietnam War, and received an Honorable Discharge for that service.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#156480 Dec 2, 2012

The election is over, the people have spoken, and you lose.

You're a poor sport, you have to have everything go your way or you become the squeaky wheel looking to get greased.......but this time the grease will be applied to your backside.
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately we do understand the "tax and spend" Democrat's policy of "taxing us into prosperity"... we understand it doesn't work.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156481 Dec 2, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't be sure until sometime between now and 2014 when the 1st MAIN report comes in, mr Scott.
BTW..........did you ever E-Mail the missing mr Higgins to check on how he is doing?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156483 Dec 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left me speechless with your bizarre post.
Here's what's bizarre.
You have described yourself as a "bleeding heart liberal" which means liberal to the extreme. Excessive. Radical.
You also stated:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm not objective. I have an ideology.
==

If you think you can out debate Socrates on his philosophy of "everything in moderation, nothing to excess" and if your ideology is so firmly inbedded that you cannot be objective and prove excessivness and a lack of objectivity is a good thing, I'd be fascinated to hear it.

You claim to be pleased with the system California has in place but that state is forcing it's "weakest members"{ which you repeatedly say you care about} to leave because they can't keep up, it seems to me there's a glitch in your philosophy.

My comment that honesty and integrity don't work with extremism and an inability to be objective isn't bizarre. What's bizarre is you think it can. If you ran your household the way the state of California runs it's budget, you'd be living on the street.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156484 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> yes I am an adamant pro lifer who speaks up for the unborn child, but because I voted for a man who has the opposite view when I voted for him for totally different reasons aside from abortion and that makes me a hypocrite..........
For years you have stood upon a Topix pulpit preaching pro life fire and brimstone, reciting biblical verses ad nauseum, threatening that anyone who BELIEVES in a womans right to choose will be going into the fires of hell for eternity, it just seems a little odd that you'd vote for a man who's going to burn in hell.

Maybe you're a Reverend Wright kind of Christian...... "God damn America," and all that.
<shrug.>
Have at it.
roccity

Waltham, MA

#156485 Dec 2, 2012
Omg are you guys really arguing over presidents?????????? Wake up people it doesn't matter who is in office rep or dem!!!! They don't run our country. They only help make it worse. They are all puppets! Before you get all mad at me do your research!!! Look up BILDERBERG GROUP, FED RESERVE, WORLD BANKS, CFR, TRI LATERAL COM, UN, AGENDA 21 (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT), ROTHSCHILD, ROCKEFELLERS. etc etc etc stop watching mainstream media and believing them. Seek the truth you will find it. Just take the time to do it!!!
roccity

Waltham, MA

#156486 Dec 2, 2012
This is exactly what they want...... Keep the country divided over rep and dems. They do a great job of that. What really needs to happen is we all need to come together and stand up for what is right. Our system is so corrupt people open your eyes!!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#156487 Dec 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what's bizarre.
You have described yourself as a "bleeding heart liberal" which means liberal to the extreme. Excessive. Radical.
You also stated:
<quoted text>
==
If you think you can out debate Socrates on his philosophy of "everything in moderation, nothing to excess" and if your ideology is so firmly inbedded that you cannot be objective and prove excessivness and a lack of objectivity is a good thing, I'd be fascinated to hear it.
You claim to be pleased with the system California has in place but that state is forcing it's "weakest members"{ which you repeatedly say you care about} to leave because they can't keep up, it seems to me there's a glitch in your philosophy.
My comment that honesty and integrity don't work with extremism and an inability to be objective isn't bizarre. What's bizarre is you think it can. If you ran your household the way the state of California runs it's budget, you'd be living on the street.
I won't indulge your pedantry, other than to say that, in my view, you are far more of an extremist, and out of touch, than am I.

And your cynicism is very discouraging.

Again, my view: You would do well to put your considerable wordsmithing talent to better use.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#156488 Dec 2, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So now yer a FORTUNE TELLER as well? Is there NO end to your special talents?
Yeah, well I'm 1 for 1 so far.
roccity

Waltham, MA

#156489 Dec 2, 2012
If you can really understand and care about what is right which I think everyone here can then stop arguing over this stuff. You are all just acting the way they want everyone to. Seek the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156490 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> BTW..........did you ever E-Mail the missing mr Higgins to check on how he is doing?
Yes, nearly 2 weeks ago.
No reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets To Dog Training: Stop Your Dog's Behavi... 9 min Jack Miller 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min ChristineM 764,437
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min arabian 5,425
hill climb racing hack last update NOV 2014 28 min hill climb racing 1
hill climb racing hack for android 39 min Hack free 2
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 1 hr Hack free 1
Moses never existed 1 hr truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 554,868
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 263,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE