Bush is a hero

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156515 Dec 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you said "God damn America." Jeremiah Wright said it to his congregation and good pastor Wright was the Obama family spritual go to guy for 20 years. Married them in fact.
Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago
How can you claim to be informed and not know this?
Are you SERIOUS?????.....this incident played out over four years ago and was in the news and every other medis outlet, how could I NOT KNOW about it, it just sounded like you were accusing me of the same thing.

Since: Jul 12

Silver Spring, MD

#156516 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you SERIOUS?????.....this incident played out over four years ago and was in the news and every other medis outlet, how could I NOT KNOW about it, it just sounded like you were accusing me of the same thing.
But don't mention bush.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#156517 Dec 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
A Californian style concession.
Noted.
No, no concession here.

I do hope that, with time, your cynicism will decrease and you will become a responsible member of the loyal opposition.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156519 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you SERIOUS?????.....this incident played out over four years ago and was in the news and every other medis outlet, how could I NOT KNOW about it, it just sounded like you were accusing me of the same thing.
Then learn to read better.
Saying "MAYBE you're a Reverend Wright kind of Christian.... God damn America" and all that" is considered musing outloud. How would I know what else you don't mind about Obama and are willing to overlook because of your, umm -----> support of his political views?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156520 Dec 2, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately we do understand the "tax and spend" Democrat's policy of "taxing us into prosperity"... we understand it doesn't work.
You don't know how economics works. It's like this. People borrow money to do stuff. That in turn, causes people to get employed who in turn spend money and so on and so forth. If nobody is spending, then nobody invests because they can't sell their stuff. For example, in a serious depression, interest rates drop to zero but nobody borrows anything or hires anyone because they realize that there is nobody to buy anything. Stimulus spending jump starts the economy. Bush kept the economy going through war spending. War spending is hugely wasteful because the bulk of it gets spent overseas. Your slogans are ridiculous but appealing to TeaTards like yourself.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156521 Dec 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I've seen many articles and reports indicating that the amount of ice on the planet is shrinking ever more rapidly. I tend to believe we have done much to contribute to this trend, and even if that's wholly wrong, I believe that any measures we take to reverse it would be in our best interest as a species. I'm talking long-term, and NOT quick bucks, which to me seems to be all the Climate-deniers have on their to-do lists.
Anyone who thinks Global Warming is a myth, is catastrophically incorrect, IMO.
Agree on this and the Patriot Act as well as reproductive rights.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156522 Dec 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no concession here.
I do hope that, with time, your cynicism will decrease and you will become a responsible member of the loyal opposition.
Hogwash. Hooey. Baloney.
Take your pick.

You made a statement that you cannot be objective because you have an ideology. You won'tn't defend that because you don't want to "indulge my pedantics" and I'm cynical?
Liberals truly can't debate. You and yours concoct goofy statements and when someone calls you on it, you label them with some random charecter flaw. It's the liberal version of taking the ball and going home.
It's fascinating. You claim to appreciate the views of others until they conflict with or interrupt your "ideology."

Heavens. lol- We can't have THAT!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#156523 Dec 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash. Hooey. Baloney.
Take your pick.
You made a statement that you cannot be objective because you have an ideology. You won'tn't defend that because you don't want to "indulge my pedantics" and I'm cynical?
Liberals truly can't debate. You and yours concoct goofy statements and when someone calls you on it, you label them with some random charecter flaw. It's the liberal version of taking the ball and going home.
It's fascinating. You claim to appreciate the views of others until they conflict with or interrupt your "ideology."
Heavens. lol- We can't have THAT!
No. My view is that none of us is objective. Not I, not you. We all bring in our background, our ideology, our preferences, our priorities, to the political debate.

The rest of your post consists of insults, which I will not to dignify or return in kind.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156524 Dec 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Then learn to read better.
Saying "MAYBE you're a Reverend Wright kind of Christian.... God damn America" and all that" is considered musing outloud. How would I know what else you don't mind about Obama and are willing to overlook because of your, umm -----> support of his political views?
A person who political stance is different than your own does make some of you presumptious, doesn't it?

You just have the 411 on WHY everyone voted the way that they did, right?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#156525 Dec 2, 2012
*not dignify. Sorry.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156526 Dec 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
*not dignify. Sorry.
Letters get dropped all the time. We got it the first time around.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#156527 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Letters get dropped all the time. We got it the first time around.
I edited my response and wasn't careful enough.

My fault.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156528 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A person who political stance is different than your own does make some of you presumptious, doesn't it?
You just have the 411 on WHY everyone voted the way that they did, right?
Pretty much!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156529 Dec 2, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>Further, if you do get caught in the AMT it will be the Republicans, not President Obama.
How so, Republicans can't pass any new legislation with the Senate controlled by Democrats, and obama as pResident? All they can do is prevent Democrats from doing any more spending damage, otherwise anything that happens because of bills, or limits, that the pResident signed.

I thought Democrats were telling everybody that the Bush tax cuts were only for the rich. Well fine, let the Bush tax cuts,(now obama's tax cuts), expire, and you'll only be increasing taxes on the rich.
Col Sanders

West Mifflin, PA

#156530 Dec 2, 2012
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice should be put in jail for misleading the country about the WMD's in Iraq and killing thousands of our American soldiers.
War crimes are serious business.......
May they all rot in hell........SOON!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156531 Dec 2, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, he was briefed before going into the classroom that the first plane had hit WTC.
Now while he may not have been able to see the video, he was informed.
Don't confuse him with facts.
okb2 wrote:
Now while he may not have been able to see the video, he was informed.
We have no idea what information Presidents see that we don't. I can only take the government's word that Osama is dead, I never saw any video, but I believe obama did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156532 Dec 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I edited my response and wasn't careful enough.
My fault.
I gave up worrying about it. Have you ever seen the piece typed in gibberish which words misspelled, left out and substituted? Anyone can read it and still get the message because our minds fill in the blanks.

Best wishes.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156533 Dec 2, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry rents a house. What is your problem with that?
The year someone purchases a home they may borrow 200% or more of what they earn before taxes.
The President has agreed to nothing but spending cuts. That is all the sequestration is, spending cuts. Is this something you did not know or is this something you are trying to misinform others about. Either way it is going to point out your lack of knowledge on the subject or your willingness to misuse information.
Lack of knowledge on your part. What the President wants to do is to link the budget to the deficit limit. The way it is now congress plays too many games by passing a budget with deficit spending and then playing games with the debt ceiling.
What the President wants to do is make it so that when Congress approves a budget with deficit spending, that counts as approving the required borrowing to support it. Most nations do it this way.
Fine, then what's obama crying about? Leave things play out as he agreed when he signed them into law. How can you blame Republicans for a law that Democrats passed, and barry signed?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156534 Dec 2, 2012
See, I just did one for you. You get the message anyway don't you.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#156535 Dec 2, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't pick anyone on that list simply because of their skin pigmentation... I picked them because they've treated everybody equally, without regard for their skin color.

Mia Love is the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, who spoke at the Republican Convention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lfop5TeDnZoXX
J. C. Watts was one of my favorite Congressmen, representing Oklahoma.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Watts
I didn't think you had, I just wanted to make clear, for the benefit of anyone reading it, that skin color wasn't a criterion.

Thanks for the information :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Aura Mytha 26,567
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Aerobatty 985,714
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 25 min MOGA 41
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,835
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jake999 619,750
Why some in the south tower got what they had c... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web