Bush is a hero
UIdiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156454 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy with a two-party system.
But your party has to get real.
It's a democracy. You have to appeal to the voters.
You guys are doing your best to antagonize the majority with your troglodyte political views.
And be careful with your predictions.
You're not doing very well so far, are you?
The bipartisabSHOP-OF_HORRORS no longer represensantive of Human values but sold out to Corporatism... research and do due diligence and you find things that goe bump in the night and behind the heavy veil...:)

United States

#156455 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>TV shows have to appeal to TV watchers. So sex and dancing and singing and ridiculous reality shows do crazy things. I didn't think politics was the same thing. It seems that the crazier the politician the more they like them. And I'm not just talking democrats. Chris Christy is rude and obnoxious and the people love him. I long for some sobriety in politics.
You ,like leaders as pyschopaths to ruin the country... poor judgement and mental retardation , and it's very reason militaristic US empire is in such financial and moraly bankrupted nation i mean Empire strike back! BWHHAHHHAAAA

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156456 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are doing your best to antagonize the majority with your troglodyte political views.
I don't know about that. Having Republicans as the governors of 30 of the 50 states doesn't say the conservative message isn't working... I think it says we had the wrong candidate running against Santa Claus. For the Republican candidate to have received even less votes than John McCain speaks wonders. Especially in a year when obama lost almost 10 million of his 2008 supporters. We wasted a great opportunity, and a good message, with a bad candidate... who knew.

United States

#156457 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's nort a democracy in real sense, they fooled you try Constitution Republic --- even Constitution part they the corrupted in Power use as toilet tissues, all is left is' AUTHORITARIAN ' Republic ruled by Plutocrats, oligarchy system -a Militaristic Empire

United States

#156458 Dec 1, 2012
Chirp chirp ....

Bwhhahahhaahaaaa

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#156459 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. Having Republicans as the governors of 30 of the 50 states doesn't say the conservative message isn't working... I think it says we had the wrong candidate running against Santa Claus. For the Republican candidate to have received even less votes than John McCain speaks wonders. Especially in a year when obama lost almost 10 million of his 2008 supporters. We wasted a great opportunity, and a good message, with a bad candidate... who knew.
OK then, go ahead and celebrate your gubernatorial victories.

And keep with the same message. On rape, on the 47%, on abortion rights, on the environment, on immigration, on women's rights. And keep appealing to the fundamentalist Christians.

You can run anybody you want on this kind of platform, and you'll fall flat on your face...again.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#156460 Dec 1, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanting this country to get out of debt and back to work is self indulgent? Sorry, but while you weep with joy that one of your own slipped into the White House some of us are tapping our foot wondering when his economic genius and leadership skills are going to kick in. Get over the win of your hero, Karl and start focusing on this stagnating, swamp-like economy.

It's been 4 YEARS. He has a democrat senate. Let's get his magic show on the frigging road, shall we?
Obama's magic show is more of an evil curse.

Location hidden

#156461 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And keep with the same message. On rape,
It's wrong, and should be punished to the max... even Presidents.
Catcher1 wrote:
on the 47%,

Too many folks dependent on a failing government.

[QUOTE who="Catcher1"]on abortion rights,

Everyone has the right to an abortion, but not the right to have othes pay for it.

[QUOTE who="Catcher1"]on the environment,

Everybody wants clean water or air.

[QUOTE who="Catcher1"]on immigration,

Few support open borders and not knowing who is entering the USA. Fewer still support the loss of American jobs and resources to people that are in this country illegally.

[QUOTE who="Catcher1"]on women's rights.

All people already have equal rights, it's been the law for quite sometime.

[QUOTE who="Catcher1"]And keep appealing to the fundamentalist Christians.

Actually, conservatives appeal to almost every group except the takers, those pushing for unfettered immigration, those blinded by color and those that are easily led, ie: zombies.

[QUOTE who="Catcher1"]You can run anybody you want on this kind of platform, and you'll fall flat on your face...again.
Ronald Reagan - 8 Years
Bush 41 - 4 years
Bush 43 - 8 years

Total = 20 years

Bill Clinton - 8 years
barry obama - 8 years

Total = 16 years.

Republican Presidents, and Republican ideas, have lead the country longer.

Location hidden

#156462 Dec 1, 2012
Take two:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And keep with the same message. On rape,
Catcher1 wrote:
on the 47%,
Too many folks dependent on a failing government.
Catcher1 wrote:
on abortion rights,
Everyone has the right to an abortion, but not the right to have othes pay for it.
Catcher1 wrote:
on the environment,

Everybody wants clean water or air.
Catcher1 wrote:
on immigration,
Few support open borders and not knowing who is entering the USA. Fewer still support the loss of American jobs and resources to people that are in this country illegally.
Catcher1 wrote:
on women's rights.
All people already have equal rights, it's been the law for quite sometime.
Catcher1 wrote:
And keep appealing to the fundamentalist Christians.
Actually, conservatives appeal to almost every group except the takers, those pushing for unfettered immigration, those blinded by color and those that are easily led, ie: zombies.
Catcher1 wrote:
You can run anybody you want on this kind of platform, and you'll fall flat on your face...again.
Ronald Reagan - 8 Years
Bush 41 - 4 years
Bush 43 - 8 years

Total = 20 years

Bill Clinton - 8 years
barry obama - 8 years

Total = 16 years.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156463 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, regarding the last sentence in your post I can make the same assertion, and I can see quite far my friend and from a much better perspective >eyes wide open<
We won't be sure until sometime between now and 2014 when the 1st MAIN report comes in, mr Scott.

Location hidden

#156464 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I seek your advice, I will ask for it
Well, folks, you can't say I didn't try ;)

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#156465 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan - 8 Years
Bush 41 - 4 years
Bush 43 - 8 years
Total = 20 years
Bill Clinton - 8 years
barry obama - 8 years
Total = 16 years.
OK then, like I said earlier:

Enjoy your victory.

Location hidden

#156466 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Condoleezza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, J. C. Watts, Allen West to name a few. There are of course many, many more, but I just listed a few of the prominent, racially unbiasd conservatives.

I'm sure glad you didn't ask which liberals were racists, I'd be typing until the day I died.
Bob, you completely missed the point. Karl says he never said all conservatives are racists. Granted, I can't recall him saying, in so many words, "All conservatives are racists," nevertheless I want HIM, not you, to say which conservatives he does not believe are racists.

By the way, what their skin pigmentation happens to be is irrelevant.

Who are Mia Love or J.C. Watts? Never heard of them.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156467 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW yer happy with a 2-party system. You just said previously "that's the attitude I like". Which is it flipper?

And like Btx said, most Republicans will not abandon traditional principles just to win elections. Apparently one "superior" party will do or say ANYthing to remain in power. Power is an addiction isn't it. Even more addictive than money. Because if you have power, you control everything.

"Antagonize the majority" is one way of putting it. But from the other side it's called "loyal opposition". So please don't try to claim you'all wouldn't be feelin' the same anger, depression, and let-down if Romney had won as was expected.

You weren't in here when starting about 2002, Bush-bashers rolled thru here in a steady stream calling GW Bush every name in the book (and some that weren't).

The guy that tossed his shoes at Bush's head was cheered as a true living hero. They only wished he hadn't missed.

We've already gone over my prediction record (0 for 1). If that qualifies for a "troglodyte political view", I have no problem with that, considering the source.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156468 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how anybody can be optimistic when the pResident wants to:
1) Double down on raising taxes from $800 billion to $1.6 trillion.
2) Wants to immediately increase spending.
3) Wants to usurp Congress' Constitutional budget authority by having the Whitehouse take over the authority to raise the debt limit ceiling.
4) Offers no spending cuts to current excessive spending.
Better get ready for the obama recession and more obama credit downgrades. I don't recommend making any large purchases.
Sounds like a good way to stimulate the economy to me.

I don't expect teatards to understand the concept.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156469 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And keep with the same message. On rape, on the 47%, on abortion rights, on the environment, on immigration, on women's rights. And keep appealing to the fundamentalist Christians.
So now yer a FORTUNE TELLER as well? Is there NO end to your special talents?

Location hidden

#156470 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your victory.
Actually, it's obama's victory, it's America's loss.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156471 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's obama's victory, it's America's loss.
I just looked into my crystal ball. The economy is growing more and more each day, no thanks to the TeaTard dimwits.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156472 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your victory.
There really won't be too much to "enjoy" until Obama finally gets off his bony a$$ and at least acts like a leader and gets the economy going,(or until they remove the last of his luggage from the WH and transfer it back to the south side of Chicago).

Not much hope in that though. His 1st term priority was UHC (over the majority voice). It'll be fascinating to see which agenda the king sets as priority going FORWARD.

We know for sure that Benghazi will be waaaaaaaaaay down the list. Correction, better make that "omitted" from the list.

Location hidden

#156473 Dec 1, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you completely missed the point. Karl says he never said all conservatives are racists. Granted, I can't recall him saying, in so many words, "All conservatives are racists," nevertheless I want HIM, not you, to say which conservatives he does not believe are racists.
By the way, what their skin pigmentation happens to be is irrelevant.
Who are Mia Love or J.C. Watts? Never heard of them.
I didn't pick anyone on that list simply because of their skin pigmentation... I picked them because they've treated everybody equally, without regard for their skin color.

Mia Love is the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, who spoke at the Republican Convention.

J. C. Watts was one of my favorite Congressmen, representing Oklahoma.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Watts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 654,018
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 30 min gundee123 808
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Prestige times ten 3,810
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 1 hr Bewithme 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Bongo 64,059
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 7 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web