|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends from what perspective you rate a president.
If you believe the constitution should be followed to the letter then Lincoln was a terrible president.
If you believe successfully defeating the south on their secession efforts was a victory and subsequently ending slavery then he was a very good president.
Lincoln was responsible for the deaths of over 600,000 Americans, pretty much ended the Constitutional concept of the founding fathers to have strong states rights and a weak federal government... all for something that would have died on its own, from it's own unfairness, as it has almost everywhere. Is that the standard for a "good" president?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious, Karl. Which conservatives do you NOT think are racists?
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>Curiosity killed the cat....
What a stupid race baiting question
Translation: NONE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln's portrait is hanging in the Oval Office so unless there's an off chance that Obama uses it as a dartboard, I'm guessing he approves.
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_free_i...
Lincoln paved the way for the creation of a strong, overbearing federal government, of course he approves.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point being?
I'am a PROUD educated Black man, nothing wrong with that is there?
I thought it was a typo the first time I saw it, PROUD educated black man, but it's not "I'am", it's either "I am" or "I'm". Just helping out with your education.

People don't usually have to tell others that they're educated, good, friendly, generous, religious, etc... people will pick it up without someone needing to tell them. We all know you're educated, you don't have to keep telling us... but we also all make mistakes, educated or not.
:)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need numbers. How about more tornadoes? More droughts? More floods? Bigger Hurricanes? Different seasons?
Right. No climate change. What an idiot!
Uh all those things have been around since the beginning of time. Yes you are an idiot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes sense?
What a friggin' Jackass.
It did to me, but then, I understand what I read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln paved the way for the creation of a strong, overbearing federal government, of course he approves.
I am really glad he stopped succession, so not everything is right or wrong. I still think massive government began with LBJ. And he didn't help a soul, kind of like Obama.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a proven fact that Bush could not have seen that video prior to entering the classroom Jackass.
Why do you wish to make such a fool of yourself? FOX did not relase the video for twelve hours. The first Bush knew of the crash was when a secret service agent alerted him in the classroom.
Bush did nothing to save lives.
Your post is a red herring because it has nothing to do with my post.
It had everything to do with your meaningless claim, you're the one that wishes it didn't.
WasteWater wrote:
<GLAD I COULD HELP
Likewise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty and Integrity used in the same sentence with republican or GOP is a complete Oxymoron, as the republican party hasn't had either since Dwight D. Eisenhower. Nixon started that trend for you righties and it has never changed
"Republican's" exposed Democrat President Bill Clinton for having neither "Honesty and Integrity", which led to his impeachment, and disbarment for purjury and obstruction of justice, not to mention breaking the oath he swore to the person he claimed to love.

That seems to work.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln was responsible for the deaths of over 600,000 Americans, pretty much ended the Constitutional concept of the founding fathers to have strong states rights and a weak federal government... all for something that would have died on its own, from it's own unfairness, as it has almost everywhere. Is that the standard for a "good" president?
By this I take it that you mean that slavery would have died out on it's own without the civil war, what makes you assume that would have happened?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissist, I didn't place those words there for YOU or anyone in-particular....
Get over your bloated ego...it is very unbecoming
Does an educated Black man threaten your precious evident white entitlement attitude?
Not in the least, I just wish the majority of black folks would see the value of being educated. Too many young blacks seem to think their best opportunities will come from being rappers, dealing or sports, and not from getting a sound education.

Whitey can't do it, you need to be spreading that attitude/mindset. In that, obama makes for an excellent example of where a good education can lead.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't about 9/11. We all know what happened. Four planes were hijacked and a huge catastrophic chain of events took place.
Bush lied about what he was doing because of the following facts.
1. The video he described was the first plane hitting the building which is CNN footage released twelve hours later.
2. The first knowledge he had was when he was told in the classroom after the second plane hit WTC2.
Bush was a nincompoop.
Meaningless drivel.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? On just about any issue real numbers prove what people want to hear. Climate change comes to mind. I am most concerned with our budget since some is off budget. How can we even know?
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/...
Today, the first of December, we have found it necessary to run the air conditioner. Generally at this point in the year, our furnace has been running for at least two weeks.

Global warming comes to mind...

As far as the Congressional budget goes, I'd sure like to at least see one. Obstructionism on both sides is really doing a lot to help the economy, isn't it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Jackass.
It has a nice ring too it.
Thanks for your help.
I'm sure you do, but after a while one begins to suspect that you are most likely "vocabulary challenged".

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the least, I just wish the majority of black folks would see the value of being educated. Too many young blacks seem to think their best opportunities will come from being rappers, dealing or sports, and not from getting a sound education.
Whitey can't do it, you need to be spreading that attitude/mindset. In that, obama makes for an excellent example of where a good education can lead.
It's not a good idea, Mr. White Guy, to go around patronizing black people.

Keep your "wishes" for the "black folks" to yourself.

Or at least within your plantation home.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust
'them'.
I'd rather hear the 'real numbers' from you.
What 'real numbers' tell the truth about Bush's travel expenses? And since, as you said, blogs on the internet aren't to be believed, perhaps you'll link us to a PDF from the Bush Administration.
I'm on the edge of my seat....
How much was spent on Air Force 1 for trips a past President made to and from his home in Texas isn't worth my effort... but it was not "billions", unless he had his AF1 made of gold. How much was spent can't be changed.

However, how excessive the current pResident's spending is on discretionary travel is important. That can, and should, be changed... especially when one considers we have to borrow almost half of what is our deficit spending.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> By this I take it that you mean that slavery would have died out on it's own without the civil war, what makes you assume that would have happened?
Because, ending slavery was the right thing to do, and the vast majority of Southerners were not save owners. The rest of the world seemed able to end slavery WITHOUT the need for a civil war, the deaths of hundreds of thousands of their citizens, nor gutting the basic concept of their constitutions, that's why.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a good idea, Mr. White Guy, to go around patronizing black people.
Keep your "wishes" for the "black folks" to yourself.
Or at least within your plantation home.
Sorry that you don't like people pointing out real facts. You might want to find another forum if actual facts bother you that much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/f acts/pbafacts.html
You are a horrible person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

342 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min sweets2360 722,605
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Buck Crick 115,883
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min i_need_massage 485
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 224,742
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 19 min Twerkmybooty69 163
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 20 min teague 70
Situs Poker Online terpercaya dan aman 30 min situspokeronline 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min AussieBobby 257,192
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Liam 533,887