“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156373 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, ending slavery was the right thing to do, and the vast majority of Southerners were not save owners. The rest of the world seemed able to end slavery WITHOUT the need for a civil war, the deaths of hundreds of thousands of their citizens, nor gutting the basic concept of their constitutions, that's why.
Of course ending slavery was the right thing to do, but why we couldn't do it without a civil war was likely because of the same strong willed patriotism that was admired by many then as it is now, and that tbey believed it was a constitutional right to hang on to human "property" thus a blood shedding war ensued and this was likely an eye opening example for other countries NOT to follow, thus a more peaceful aborlishment of evil trade.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156374 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are a horrible person.
Why is that? Because I posted information that you vividly described yourself?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156376 Dec 1, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Because he provided a link to the definition of PBA?
Basically, you're saying he's 'a hor rible person' because he didn't bow his head and buss your posterior.
Shaking my head.
Thank you, you've pinned that hypocrite for what she really is.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156377 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Because he provided a link to the definition of PBA?
Basically, you're saying he's 'a horrible person' because he didn't bow his head and buss your posterior.
Shaking my head.
Because he is an adamant pro-lifer. And he calls pro-choicers murderers. And yet when it comes to voting he voted for the most "proabortion" individual on the planet. There is a difference between prochoice and proabortion. Lawest is a hypocrite and I will continue to say it as long as I can.

Location hidden

#156378 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, you've pinned that hypocrite for what she really is.
I am honest, you are a liar.

Location hidden

#156379 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Why is that? Because I posted information that you vividly described yourself?
Because you "say" you are against it, but voted for the man who is for it. God knows your heart, Lawest.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#156380 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Curiosity killed the cat....
What a stupid race baiting question
Not in the least, unless YOU are suggesting that only whites are conservatives, or only conservatives are white. Oh, and let's not forget there are plenty of blacks who are every bit as bigoted as the average KKK member.

So I ask again: which conservatives do you say are NOT racists?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156381 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Uh all those things have been around since the beginning of time. Yes you are an idiot.
They have become more frequent and much more violent and powerful.

You overlooked those facts?

What should I call you? Forget it, never mind....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156382 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Because you "say" you are against it, but voted for the man who is for it. God knows your heart, Lawest.
Will you please leave God out of this.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#156383 Dec 1, 2012
By the way, Karl, don't tangle with Willie. He's a liberal too, and I usually disagree with him. BUT he is also exceptionally intelligent and VERY well-informed. More than that, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, so be warned. As the British would say, he could wipe the floor with you, and as > I < say, he could do it without even breaking a sweat.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156384 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is an adamant pro-lifer. And he calls pro-choicers murderers. And yet when it comes to voting he voted for the most "proabortion" individual on the planet. There is a difference between prochoice and proabortion. Lawest is a hypocrite and I will continue to say it as long as I can.
And you are a judgemental hypicritical drama queen and I will continue to voice that as long as I can, yes I am an adamant pro lifer who speaks up for the unborn child, but because I voted for a man who has the opposite view when I voted for him for totally different reasons aside from abortion and that makes me a hypocrite, your candidate Romney is hypocritical for switching ovet from so many of his previous position to appease many for their votes in his bid to become POTUS, that is why he was labeled with the term of having contracted "Romnesia", he even soften his stance on abortion himself, so take a good hard look who.may be the hypocrite here because you have no right to make the assertion that you did.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156385 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are here today just looking for a fight....What a pity...
Oh my DEAR LORD!

You spent at least 6 weeks PRIOR to the recoronation of your king, in here trying to stir up trouble. I know, because you ran into me nearly every time.

You got some nerve calling Lyndi or anyone else on that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156386 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I am honest, you are a liar.
And you again are a judgemental drama queen as I have lied about nothing and have merely disagreed with you only.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156388 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, you've pinned that hypocrite for what she really is.
Apparently, one's position on abortion is supposed to be the 'be all and end all' for the votes of some, but if that's the case for others, they're pejoratively described as a 'one-issue-voters' and dismissed as bubble-headed idiots.

Lisw and I are supposed to be practicing 'detente', but sometimes her hypocrisy is just to gooey to ignore.

Location hidden

#156393 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please leave God out of this.
I speak the language f the person I post to. I speak spanish and french too.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156394 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a good idea, Mr. White Guy, to go around patronizing black people.
Keep your "wishes" for the "black folks" to yourself.
Or at least within your plantation home.
That's one of the things about a public anonymous forum, mr attorney.
Tellin' folks what to say or not to say just ain't practical.

But of course YOU can take the exit ramp ANY time. Heh heh heh!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156395 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Because you "say" you are against it, but voted for the man who is for it. God knows your heart, Lawest.
You're right, GOD knows my heart not YOU, and while we are on the subject..........
John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
But apparently you must have misread that as..........VERILY,VERILY, I SAY UNTO THEE UNLESS A MAN VOTE FOR ROMNEY OVER OBAMA HE CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
That is obviously what you believe because the truth is that we are saved only through the blood of Jesus Christ by obedience to his Word, and while Obama stands for some immoral things for political purposes so does Romney for his lies and unstable stances to become a moderate for presidential aspirations, God is against lying and liers regardless of their political affilations and if it was so detrimental to HIM for Romney to have won then he would have saw it that Romney had won, the political landscape and economy is very important regardless of whomever you felt was best to lead it but in the grand scheme of things in the eyes of God America is not the limit of his overall plans for the earth in general hut a hypocritical drama queen like you probably never understand that.

Location hidden

#156396 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
By God can someone please explain how one can vote for a Politician and NOT a Preacher?
The Presidents stance on Abortion has NOTHING to do with MY Faith
I voted for the Politician not his personal beliefs.
I do not agree with everything the Minister says on Sunday do I give up on the Lord...NO
I do not agree with everything most Politicians say day in and day out do I give up on my country...NO
You people that are hung up an moral/religious issues and the Government need to READ the CONSTITUTION.
Oh please Karl, hypocricy is hypocricy. You cannot say you support a candidate who supports murder of a baby and say you are pro-life. It just does not jive. Go ahead and fool yourself if it makes you more comfortable and able to sleep. I can't.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#156397 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not "name calling"
Strictly behavioral observation
You demonstrate those attributes, SOooo OWN your character flaws.
They are your's alone.
When you recognize such you have a good chance of correcting your negative behavior and improving your personality.
Nothing wrong with Lyndi's personality, Kratchet. Yours OTOH......

Location hidden

#156398 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Apparently, one's position on abortion is supposed to be the 'be all and end all' for the votes of some, but if that's the case for others, they're pejoratively described as a 'one-issue-voters' and dismissed as bubble-headed idiots.
Lisw and I are supposed to be practicing 'detente', but sometimes her hypocrisy is just to gooey to ignore.
arling Shovel. There is no "detente" you either support life or you don't you cannot have it both ways. Pick a side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Lumatrix 838,542
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min razz58 2,404
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min janeebee 4,376
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min Toby 99,967
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 45 min NJ Constitutiona... 3,043
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 51 min Johnny 709
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min hojo 590,170
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Finley 31
More from around the web