“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156356 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't about 9/11. We all know what happened. Four planes were hijacked and a huge catastrophic chain of events took place.
Bush lied about what he was doing because of the following facts.
1. The video he described was the first plane hitting the building which is CNN footage released twelve hours later.
2. The first knowledge he had was when he was told in the classroom after the second plane hit WTC2.
Bush was a nincompoop.
Meaningless drivel.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156357 Dec 1, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? On just about any issue real numbers prove what people want to hear. Climate change comes to mind. I am most concerned with our budget since some is off budget. How can we even know?
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/...
Today, the first of December, we have found it necessary to run the air conditioner. Generally at this point in the year, our furnace has been running for at least two weeks.

Global warming comes to mind...

As far as the Congressional budget goes, I'd sure like to at least see one. Obstructionism on both sides is really doing a lot to help the economy, isn't it?

Location hidden

#156358 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Jackass.
It has a nice ring too it.
Thanks for your help.
I'm sure you do, but after a while one begins to suspect that you are most likely "vocabulary challenged".

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#156359 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the least, I just wish the majority of black folks would see the value of being educated. Too many young blacks seem to think their best opportunities will come from being rappers, dealing or sports, and not from getting a sound education.
Whitey can't do it, you need to be spreading that attitude/mindset. In that, obama makes for an excellent example of where a good education can lead.
It's not a good idea, Mr. White Guy, to go around patronizing black people.

Keep your "wishes" for the "black folks" to yourself.

Or at least within your plantation home.

Location hidden

#156360 Dec 1, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust
'them'.
I'd rather hear the 'real numbers' from you.
What 'real numbers' tell the truth about Bush's travel expenses? And since, as you said, blogs on the internet aren't to be believed, perhaps you'll link us to a PDF from the Bush Administration.
I'm on the edge of my seat....
How much was spent on Air Force 1 for trips a past President made to and from his home in Texas isn't worth my effort... but it was not "billions", unless he had his AF1 made of gold. How much was spent can't be changed.

However, how excessive the current pResident's spending is on discretionary travel is important. That can, and should, be changed... especially when one considers we have to borrow almost half of what is our deficit spending.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156362 Dec 1, 2012

Location hidden

#156363 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> By this I take it that you mean that slavery would have died out on it's own without the civil war, what makes you assume that would have happened?
Because, ending slavery was the right thing to do, and the vast majority of Southerners were not save owners. The rest of the world seemed able to end slavery WITHOUT the need for a civil war, the deaths of hundreds of thousands of their citizens, nor gutting the basic concept of their constitutions, that's why.

Location hidden

#156365 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a good idea, Mr. White Guy, to go around patronizing black people.
Keep your "wishes" for the "black folks" to yourself.
Or at least within your plantation home.
Sorry that you don't like people pointing out real facts. You might want to find another forum if actual facts bother you that much.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156366 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/f acts/pbafacts.html
You are a horrible person.

Location hidden

#156367 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I SAID
It all depends from what perspective you rate a president.
What did he do that you liked?

Location hidden

#156368 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are a horrible person.
He's a lawyer...

Location hidden

#156369 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I SAID
It all depends from what perspective you rate a president.
I want an honest person. I don't care about male or female, black or whit, hispanic or asian. I want someone who tells the truth, who has decent morals, who has some sensitivity. I believe Romney was that person, don't tell me how to feel. I think we need to change alot of things. Obama being president for eight years is not a big deal, but these senators and congressmen being there for a lifetime is problematic. I just want life to be fair. I (and my husband) worked so hard sometimes 2 jobs at a time each, to make it okay for our children. Now we're okay because we invested in diability insurance, sacrificing special stuff, just in case. And just in case happened. But Obama doesn't want us to be okay. He wants the constant strife between people. It pays off for him. He is a very bad man, just like Lyndon Johnson.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#156371 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that you don't like people pointing out real facts. You might want to find another forum if actual facts bother you that much.
Here are the "real facts," dude:

Your attitude shows exactly why the Republicans are unable to win.

And that's just fine--we'll move ahead without you.

You just don't get it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156372 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
Because he provided a link to the definition of PBA?

Basically, you're saying he's 'a horrible person' because he didn't bow his head and buss your posterior.

Shaking my head.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156373 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, ending slavery was the right thing to do, and the vast majority of Southerners were not save owners. The rest of the world seemed able to end slavery WITHOUT the need for a civil war, the deaths of hundreds of thousands of their citizens, nor gutting the basic concept of their constitutions, that's why.
Of course ending slavery was the right thing to do, but why we couldn't do it without a civil war was likely because of the same strong willed patriotism that was admired by many then as it is now, and that tbey believed it was a constitutional right to hang on to human "property" thus a blood shedding war ensued and this was likely an eye opening example for other countries NOT to follow, thus a more peaceful aborlishment of evil trade.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156374 Dec 1, 2012
lisw wrote:
Why is that? Because I posted information that you vividly described yourself?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#156376 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Because he provided a link to the definition of PBA?
Basically, you're saying he's 'a hor rible person' because he didn't bow his head and buss your posterior.
Shaking my head.
Thank you, you've pinned that hypocrite for what she really is.

Location hidden

#156377 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Because he provided a link to the definition of PBA?
Basically, you're saying he's 'a horrible person' because he didn't bow his head and buss your posterior.
Shaking my head.
Because he is an adamant pro-lifer. And he calls pro-choicers murderers. And yet when it comes to voting he voted for the most "proabortion" individual on the planet. There is a difference between prochoice and proabortion. Lawest is a hypocrite and I will continue to say it as long as I can.

Location hidden

#156378 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, you've pinned that hypocrite for what she really is.
I am honest, you are a liar.

Location hidden

#156379 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Why is that? Because I posted information that you vividly described yourself?
Because you "say" you are against it, but voted for the man who is for it. God knows your heart, Lawest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Pad 555,195
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min AussieBobby 263,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Dave Nelson 765,471
Moses never existed 39 min truth 568
Why Topix is dying 54 min yon 8
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 56 min deedee 290
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 56 min NATIVE INDIAN 5,454
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE