Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#156335 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty and Integrity used in the same sentence with republican or GOP is a complete Oxymoron, as the republican party hasn't had either since Dwight D. Eisenhower. Nixon started that trend for you righties and it has never changed
This from a man that supports the most dishonest admin in my life (I am 38) You must have a differnt idea of what integrity is. Telling lies like Romney was the reason a union hacks wife died of cancer isn't what I would call it. But you are on the wide path. You can have it and where it goes. Pity that.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156336 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the real numbers are the right ones, not the ones that OKB and Karl wish they were. I already asked either to provide support for the numbers they claim are true... I'll let them link us to the real numbers, since they made the claim.
I don't trust
'them'.

I'd rather hear the 'real numbers' from you.

What 'real numbers' tell the truth about Bush's travel expenses? And since, as you said, blogs on the internet aren't to be believed, perhaps you'll link us to a PDF from the Bush Administration.

I'm on the edge of my seat....

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#156337 Dec 1, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol- "Wow" is generally a term of surprise. You often act surprised when I quote you. It's amusing.
You left me speechless with your bizarre post.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#156338 Dec 1, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Giving your sister some time off?
Might see her if a few days. Looks like we are about to have a death in the family. If so none of this talk will come up I'm sure.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#156339 Dec 1, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>Throwing out figures to dazzle the eyes is a pretty useless exercise unless it is put in context. President Obama has ties to Hawaii while bush had ties to both Texas and Maine.
I thought barry's home was in Chicago, not in Hawaii.

President Bush stayed an his ranch, his home, hosting the Secret Service and the administration individuals on that property. Does barry host the folks that have to travel with him at his Hawaiian home too, or does it cost the taxpayer for nt only where the king and queen stay, but where all the others have to stay too?
okb2 wrote:
It is like complaints about spending without an explanation of why it is too much given the circumstances.
It's TOO MUCH spending when you have to borrow almost half of what you're spending, no matter what it's being spent for. That's why our current situation is actually a spending problem, and not a revenue problem.

It's troubling when we have a pResident that offers no spending cuts, only additional spending and increased taxes... and wants to circumvent Congress' Consitutional authority by looking to increase the debt ceiling at the Whitehouse's discretion. What we have is a "tax and spend" Santa Claus, with zero fiscal responsibility.
okb2 wrote:
47% don't pay income tax. Is that too many at this time? Why? Why do they not pay taxes? What is the best answer to solve the problem?
Easy, that would be Joe Biden's three letter word... J-O-B-S, but those 47% voted for Santa, rather than a proven jobs creator. We're in deep doo-doo.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#156340 Dec 1, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust
'them'.
I'd rather hear the 'real numbers' from you.
What 'real numbers' tell the truth about Bush's travel expenses? And since, as you said, blogs on the internet aren't to be believed, perhaps you'll link us to a PDF from the Bush Administration.
I'm on the edge of my seat....
Why? On just about any issue real numbers prove what people want to hear. Climate change comes to mind. I am most concerned with our budget since some is off budget. How can we even know?

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156341 Dec 1, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might see her if a few days. Looks like we are about to have a death in the family. If so none of this talk will come up I'm sure.
Sorry about your loss.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156342 Dec 1, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? On just about any issue real numbers prove what people want to hear. Climate change comes to mind. I am most concerned with our budget since some is off budget. How can we even know?
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/...
We don't need numbers. How about more tornadoes? More droughts? More floods? Bigger Hurricanes? Different seasons?

Right. No climate change. What an idiot!

#156343 Dec 1, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problems we face and the stated courses of action for a solution to those problems.
Prove it was not the Party of "NO" that was causing those problems to endure longer than they should.
Easy, the party of "NO", the Democrats, were in charge of the budget and the excessive spending from 2007 until 2011, and in charge of the pResidency too since 2009. They gave barry everything he asked for, which created the current economic disaster.

The party of "NO" still controls the Senate, blocking everything the House has passed to improve the economy, and reduce the excessive government spending.
okb2 wrote:
Why do you think the US should recover from a worldwide financial collapse faster than other nations?
You haven't been paying attention. Conservatives in this forum DO NOT expect an economic recovery with our current "tax and spend" pResident having been re-elected. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if barry and his party of "NO" Democrats don't put us right back into a recession and another credit downgrade.

We can't tax our way into prosperity, only into an economic downfall.

#156344 Dec 1, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>Who claimed what numbers were true?
Dippy claimed "billions", you jumped right in in agreement. So the answer is "YOU".

#156345 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends from what perspective you rate a president.
If you believe the constitution should be followed to the letter then Lincoln was a terrible president.
If you believe successfully defeating the south on their secession efforts was a victory and subsequently ending slavery then he was a very good president.
Lincoln was responsible for the deaths of over 600,000 Americans, pretty much ended the Constitutional concept of the founding fathers to have strong states rights and a weak federal government... all for something that would have died on its own, from it's own unfairness, as it has almost everywhere. Is that the standard for a "good" president?

#156346 Dec 1, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious, Karl. Which conservatives do you NOT think are racists?
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>Curiosity killed the cat....
What a stupid race baiting question
Translation: NONE

#156347 Dec 1, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln's portrait is hanging in the Oval Office so unless there's an off chance that Obama uses it as a dartboard, I'm guessing he approves.
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_free_i...
Lincoln paved the way for the creation of a strong, overbearing federal government, of course he approves.

#156348 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point being?
I'am a PROUD educated Black man, nothing wrong with that is there?
I thought it was a typo the first time I saw it, PROUD educated black man, but it's not "I'am", it's either "I am" or "I'm". Just helping out with your education.

People don't usually have to tell others that they're educated, good, friendly, generous, religious, etc... people will pick it up without someone needing to tell them. We all know you're educated, you don't have to keep telling us... but we also all make mistakes, educated or not.
:)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156349 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need numbers. How about more tornadoes? More droughts? More floods? Bigger Hurricanes? Different seasons?
Right. No climate change. What an idiot!
Uh all those things have been around since the beginning of time. Yes you are an idiot.

#156350 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes sense?
What a friggin' Jackass.
It did to me, but then, I understand what I read.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156351 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln paved the way for the creation of a strong, overbearing federal government, of course he approves.
I am really glad he stopped succession, so not everything is right or wrong. I still think massive government began with LBJ. And he didn't help a soul, kind of like Obama.

#156352 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a proven fact that Bush could not have seen that video prior to entering the classroom Jackass.
Why do you wish to make such a fool of yourself? FOX did not relase the video for twelve hours. The first Bush knew of the crash was when a secret service agent alerted him in the classroom.
Bush did nothing to save lives.
Your post is a red herring because it has nothing to do with my post.
It had everything to do with your meaningless claim, you're the one that wishes it didn't.
WasteWater wrote:
<GLAD I COULD HELP
Likewise.

#156353 Dec 1, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty and Integrity used in the same sentence with republican or GOP is a complete Oxymoron, as the republican party hasn't had either since Dwight D. Eisenhower. Nixon started that trend for you righties and it has never changed
"Republican's" exposed Democrat President Bill Clinton for having neither "Honesty and Integrity", which led to his impeachment, and disbarment for purjury and obstruction of justice, not to mention breaking the oath he swore to the person he claimed to love.

That seems to work.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156354 Dec 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln was responsible for the deaths of over 600,000 Americans, pretty much ended the Constitutional concept of the founding fathers to have strong states rights and a weak federal government... all for something that would have died on its own, from it's own unfairness, as it has almost everywhere. Is that the standard for a "good" president?
By this I take it that you mean that slavery would have died out on it's own without the civil war, what makes you assume that would have happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 751,491
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min Rick Moss 37,284
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusions ... 549,039
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 602,332
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 261,738
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min EdmondWA 96,174
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 17 min golgo90 572
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min waaasssuuup 230,163

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE