|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no sentiment in this post worthy of the least bit of respect, period.
Says you. I have very much repect for anyone that clearly has an appreciation of what a rare gift this nation is. When I was young my Grandaddy had quite an impact on me as my own pop was working and often away. He could spend hours telling you what America was like in the 20s and 30s. Imo many today are so far away from the mindest what can you do for your country (Kennedy) that we might want to rename this place. I find her postings about the only thing worth reading here in a field of crap from the left.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a proven fact that Bush could not have seen that video prior to entering the classroom Jackass.
Why do you wish to make such a fool of yourself? FOX did not relase the video for twelve hours. The first Bush knew of the crash was when a secret service agent alerted him in the classroom.
Bush did nothing to save lives.
Your post is a red herring because it has nothing to do with my post.
GLAD I COULD HELP
You are in the wrong forum. Go join your pals like truther Van Jones spweing this crap. It was funny when he was called out and then lied about it. Does anyone on the left ever tell the truth?
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama often references Lincoln, I'm guessing he likes him and his legacy.
Pres Obama sometimes sounds like a person on the right. Too bad his word is worthless. If he thinks my wife and I are rich and we get caught by the amt many charities will suffer and that will be part of his legacy.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are here today just looking for a fight....What a pity...
No, I'm not. Your skin color defines you and THAT my friend, speaks volumes. You can't refute it so now you tell me I'm picking a fight. Deflection.

Just making certain you know that > I < know, how important skin color is to you.{Pssst.... Hey Karl, it was never a secret. I already knew}

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that Lincoln did not think that Black people were the equal of White people, but he also believed every man had the right to what he worked for.
Further, he did not free black people from slavery. That did not happen until after his death I think.
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Think again.
The Emancipation Proclamation freed only those slaves in the states in rebellion. The 13th amendment barring slavery in the entire United States was ratified in December of 1865, after Lincoln was assassinated. Someone previously posted an accurate quote outlining Lincoln's views on black people.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in the wrong forum. Go join your pals like truther Van Jones spweing this crap. It was funny when he was called out and then lied about it. Does anyone on the left ever tell the truth?
It isn't about 9/11. We all know what happened. Four planes were hijacked and a huge catastrophic chain of events took place.

Bush lied about what he was doing because of the following facts.

1. The video he described was the first plane hitting the building which is CNN footage released twelve hours later.

2. The first knowledge he had was when he was told in the classroom after the second plane hit WTC2.

Bush was a nincompoop.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a proven fact that Bush could not have seen that video prior to entering the classroom Jackass.
Why do you wish to make such a fool of yourself? FOX did not relase the video for twelve hours. The first Bush knew of the crash was when a secret service agent alerted him in the classroom.
Bush did nothing to save lives.
Your post is a red herring because it has nothing to do with my post.
GLAD I COULD HELP
Here you go sweetie, a list of synonyms for jackass, just so you don't become "totally" boring.

blockhead, dolt, donkey, dope, dunce, fool, idiot, imbecile, jackass , jerk*, nitwit, numbskull, simpleton*, twit
Glad I could help.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. I have very much repect for anyone that clearly has an appreciation of what a rare gift this nation is. When I was young my Grandaddy had quite an impact on me as my own pop was working and often away. He could spend hours telling you what America was like in the 20s and 30s. Imo many today are so far away from the mindest what can you do for your country (Kennedy) that we might want to rename this place. I find her postings about the only thing worth reading here in a field of crap from the left.
Giving your sister some time off?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I am telling the truth about this incident.

Why not address the facts. Prove the footage was available to Bush outside the classroom before he went in. CNN officials say otherwise. Did they lie?

Why did Bush lie about it?

Did he forget what actually happened because his mind didn't work any more?

Did he lie to impress people of how he was a down home guy just like them?

Who knows his motivations but he was incompetent to talk such obvious trash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go sweetie, a list of synonyms for jackass, just so you don't become "totally" boring.
blockhead, dolt, donkey, dope, dunce, fool, idiot, imbecile, jackass , jerk*, nitwit, numbskull, simpleton*, twit
Glad I could help.
I prefer Jackass.

It has a nice ring too it.

Thanks for your help.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO....That will be YOUR legacy the President does not determine what and to whom if any you feel the need to donate to.
That is why it is called a gratuity you are NOT obliged by law to donate anything...Why don't you donate a Saturday donating your TIME not everything is monetary.
If you only knew... This is one of those times I won't say much on that. On the other I know what we make and can plan for certain things. No, the law has little to do with what I do with discretionary income. Taxes have everything to do with how much discretionary income we have next spring. Newsflash, I don't care if 60% of the nation thinks Obama is right, I do not. Heard on radio the other day that if in the next 4 years things don't get better thats the number of people that will blame the right. Can't help stupid.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissist, I didn't place those words there for YOU or anyone in-particular....
Get over your bloated ego...it is very unbecoming
Does an educated Black man threaten your precious evident white entitlement attitude?
Did you know you start namecalling when you get cornered?
Yep.
You sure do.

I think it's adorable.

Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty and Integrity used in the same sentence with republican or GOP is a complete Oxymoron, as the republican party hasn't had either since Dwight D. Eisenhower. Nixon started that trend for you righties and it has never changed
This from a man that supports the most dishonest admin in my life (I am 38) You must have a differnt idea of what integrity is. Telling lies like Romney was the reason a union hacks wife died of cancer isn't what I would call it. But you are on the wide path. You can have it and where it goes. Pity that.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the real numbers are the right ones, not the ones that OKB and Karl wish they were. I already asked either to provide support for the numbers they claim are true... I'll let them link us to the real numbers, since they made the claim.
I don't trust
'them'.

I'd rather hear the 'real numbers' from you.

What 'real numbers' tell the truth about Bush's travel expenses? And since, as you said, blogs on the internet aren't to be believed, perhaps you'll link us to a PDF from the Bush Administration.

I'm on the edge of my seat....

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol- "Wow" is generally a term of surprise. You often act surprised when I quote you. It's amusing.
You left me speechless with your bizarre post.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Giving your sister some time off?
Might see her if a few days. Looks like we are about to have a death in the family. If so none of this talk will come up I'm sure.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>Throwing out figures to dazzle the eyes is a pretty useless exercise unless it is put in context. President Obama has ties to Hawaii while bush had ties to both Texas and Maine.
I thought barry's home was in Chicago, not in Hawaii.

President Bush stayed an his ranch, his home, hosting the Secret Service and the administration individuals on that property. Does barry host the folks that have to travel with him at his Hawaiian home too, or does it cost the taxpayer for nt only where the king and queen stay, but where all the others have to stay too?
okb2 wrote:
It is like complaints about spending without an explanation of why it is too much given the circumstances.
It's TOO MUCH spending when you have to borrow almost half of what you're spending, no matter what it's being spent for. That's why our current situation is actually a spending problem, and not a revenue problem.

It's troubling when we have a pResident that offers no spending cuts, only additional spending and increased taxes... and wants to circumvent Congress' Consitutional authority by looking to increase the debt ceiling at the Whitehouse's discretion. What we have is a "tax and spend" Santa Claus, with zero fiscal responsibility.
okb2 wrote:
47% don't pay income tax. Is that too many at this time? Why? Why do they not pay taxes? What is the best answer to solve the problem?
Easy, that would be Joe Biden's three letter word... J-O-B-S, but those 47% voted for Santa, rather than a proven jobs creator. We're in deep doo-doo.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust
'them'.
I'd rather hear the 'real numbers' from you.
What 'real numbers' tell the truth about Bush's travel expenses? And since, as you said, blogs on the internet aren't to be believed, perhaps you'll link us to a PDF from the Bush Administration.
I'm on the edge of my seat....
Why? On just about any issue real numbers prove what people want to hear. Climate change comes to mind. I am most concerned with our budget since some is off budget. How can we even know?

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might see her if a few days. Looks like we are about to have a death in the family. If so none of this talk will come up I'm sure.
Sorry about your loss.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? On just about any issue real numbers prove what people want to hear. Climate change comes to mind. I am most concerned with our budget since some is off budget. How can we even know?
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/...
We don't need numbers. How about more tornadoes? More droughts? More floods? Bigger Hurricanes? Different seasons?

Right. No climate change. What an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,661 - 149,680 of171,451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

553 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 716,581
US budget for cyber security was US$67 billion 7 min yon 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 223,206
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Oxbow 530,078
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min dirty white boy- 598,757
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 45 min yon 157
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Charlie Sheen 255,713
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••