|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What are the right ones?
Why the real numbers are the right ones, not the ones that OKB and Karl wish they were. I already asked either to provide support for the numbers they claim are true... I'll let them link us to the real numbers, since they made the claim.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

All right don't believe me, and who ever gave me a negative icon, is asking for it! BQHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Here you are from Big horses mouth! BWHHAHAHAHAAa!

Abraham Lincoln

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove the Republican/TeaTard strategy which would have been to do nothing, would have gotten the economy out of it's stand-still position. History is against that theory.
Still the whiny TeaTards keep talking this drivel.
Dumass comment. Ya can't PROVE speculation, freakin' dipwad.

Better move on to an easier thread, Pee. This one's "over yer haid".

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
None. All four planes were already in the air by the time anyone knew we were under attack. If President Bush had waited as long as it's taking obama, we probably wouldn't have any tall buildings left standing.

<quoted text>
Nobody knows, that's why President Bush grounded EVERY flight. He may have saved thousands of lives, or he may have saved none. Because he didn't act like obama did in Benghazi, we'll never know... thank God.

It's the difference between a strong leader like President Bush and a "pass the buck, blame others guy" like pResident barry. President Bush acted to prevent the further loss of life, obama let things continue until al-qaeda decided they were finished for the night.
The thing about PREVENTING a crime or any kind of tragedy, is that when you're successful at doing so, nothing happens--so you usually don't get credit for it.

Excellent post, Bob :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said I think all conservatives are "racists"
I have seen many Tea Party gatherings in Denver Colorado where there were plenty of racist signs, literature etc...

I'm curious, Karl. Which conservatives do you NOT think are racists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Garbage.
Complete and utter garbage.
Taney "ruled" absolutely none of this. As a circuit judge (Supreme Court justices wore both hats, er, robes, back then) he ruled Lincoln's suspension of habeas corpus illegal, but the rest of this crap ... if you've got a case name, I'd love to see it.
Good to have you back, "Atlas" :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Did you use that kind of language in the rest of your nearly 12,000 posts? I've reported you. And you'll know you deserved it when you're filling your reply to me with the same elegant prose you used above.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Evil BUSH & co had been tried for War Crimes Against Humanity at the ICC! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooooooooo MWHHAHAHHHAHA

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
His lie about 9/11 was plausible for most people. When he spoke about being a pilot and saying how he thought to himself, that's one terrible pilot, he was almost believable. Hey, I missed it too. The fact remains he could not have seen that footage because it was unavailable at the time he was going into the classroom. The FOX footage in question is the only footage in existence of the first plane hitting WTC1 and it wasn't released until twelve hours later. Bush was stupid but he must have known very well that the first he knew of the attack was when being told of it in the classroom. I suppose he thinks the American public are a bunch of grade school kids.
I see you're still parroting the same meaningless and unfounded BS.

What was obama doing during the 7+ hours that our four Americans were being murdered and our consulate was being overun? What did barry do to try to protect them?

Why there was no response when our consulate was being overun and four Americans were being murdered is meaningful information, when President Bush saw the first plane hit the tower, and what he saw it on is not. President Bush took quick action that may have saved lives, pResident obama didn't.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said I think all conservatives are "racists"
I have seen many Tea Party gatherings in Denver Colorado where there were plenty of racist signs, literature etc...
Racist signs and literature being defined as "anything negative about obama".

I'm still waiting for you to provide supporting links for these unfounded, BS claims.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also previously provided for your reading pleasure, you can thank me for the free education later as well.
ou must have been dreaming... you provided no link showing "Bush W. the last president to compare, spent BILLIONS flying to and from Texas on Air Force One at record levels."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...

BS claim, no link.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about PREVENTING a crime or any kind of tragedy, is that when you're successful at doing so, nothing happens--so you usually don't get credit for it.
Excellent post, Bob :)
I always think of the assassination attempts on Adolf Hitler. If someone had actually succeeded before Hitler had started WWII or his Final Solution, people today know that person would have been a hero and saved millions of lives. However, in his time, and without the benefit of our history, that person would have been convicted of the murder of Hitler, because he would have saved those millions of lives before those lives were lost.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
hero???!!
Is that the new way to spell "completeFckinAzzhole "?
I see that you're a natural blonde.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

karl47 wrote:
During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights.
Bush W. was the most expensive Vacationer in Chief EVER
But your claim was...
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even done any research on the past presidents and their "trips" at tax payer expense?
Bush W. the last president to compare, spent BILLIONS flying to and from Texas on Air Force One at record levels.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...

I said your "billions" statement was BS, thanks for proving me correct, again.

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I've read a great deal about Lincoln, of course some of it based on his personal struggles with depression. I certainly don't think he and Obama would agree on much. He didn't have a whole lot to focus on except the Civil War, so like blogs I think historians inject their own opinion more often than not. What acts of the republican party? Don't tell me you think conservatives are racist. That is pure BS.
It is my understanding that Lincoln did not think that Black people were the equal of White people, but he also believed every man had the right to what he worked for.

Further, he did not free black people from slavery. That did not happen until after his death I think.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. is a nation of immigrants that was designed to NEVER end there is not a NO OCCUPANCY sign on the Statue of Liberty....
The U.S. is constantly in flux the forefathers envisioned this and it should never end just because some (you) feel entitled.
Some of my forefathers (the white side) came over on the Bark Elizabeth in the 1800's and settled in Massachusetts. That does not mean I or any of my family have any more rights or entitlements to this country than any other.
Our forefathers never envisioned our country bursting at the seams and I'm doubtful they spent much time discussing America's population at 310+ million and a global population of 7+ billion. Our forefathers didn't suspect that somewhere between 11 and 20 million would enter this country illegally. Our forefathers did not factor in 23 million unemployed or crippling entitlement programs or 16 trillion dollar deficits.
Within a few million, what population figure do you think this country can sustain before becoming a 3rd world nation?

And I never said those with the longest history in the United States should have more rights or more entitlements. Not even close. Learn to read.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked Karl to come up with a link to support that BS "billions in AF1 Texas to DC costs" claim that you seem to also believe is true. You're welcome to try to find it too.
It may be good for you to find out that everything you hear on the internet from the left isn't true.
Throwing out figures to dazzle the eyes is a pretty useless exercise unless it is put in context. President Obama has ties to Hawaii while bush had ties to both Texas and Maine.

It is like complaints about spending without an explanation of why it is too much given the circumstances.

47% don't pay income tax. Is that too many at this time? Why? Why do they not pay taxes? What is the best answer to solve the problem?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that Lincoln did not think that Black people were the equal of White people, but he also believed every man had the right to what he worked for.
Further, he did not free black people from slavery. That did not happen until after his death I think.
Think again.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
The problems we face and the stated courses of action for a solution to those problems.

Prove it was not the Party of "NO" that was causing those problems to endure longer than they should.

Why do you think the US should recover from a worldwide financial collapse faster than other nations?

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the real numbers are the right ones, not the ones that OKB and Karl wish they were. I already asked either to provide support for the numbers they claim are true... I'll let them link us to the real numbers, since they made the claim.
Who claimed what numbers were true?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

405 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 722,108
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 1,593
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 38,483
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Mandela 115,598
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min andet1987 3,993
Last Word + 2 22 min andet1987 290
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min guest 533,566
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••