“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156257 Nov 30, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi does not care what past or future (unless they are democrat) Presidents cost us or even if it is justified.
Lyndi only cares to hear herself talk.
I just asked Karl to come up with a link to support that BS "billions in AF1 Texas to DC costs" claim that you seem to also believe is true. You're welcome to try to find it too.

It may be good for you to find out that everything you hear on the internet from the left isn't true.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#156259 Nov 30, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
So your "roots" here go back 38 years. You know what I resent? Newbies who never lifted a hand to form this nation, have an ancestor who fought or cried for this nation, then get their citizenship and think it's okay to slam the hell out of half of it, mock it's traditions and religions and think it's polite.
It's legal but it's in bad taste, Catcher.
==
Every Thanksgiving one of our family traditions is to toast our predecessors. We toast our families ancestors who threw tea into the harbor, fought the British, fought in the Civil War, WW1, WW11, and blah, blah, blah. And every Thanksgiving since I was a kid I've raised my glass to one Issac Allerton who boated over here on a little ship called the Mayflower. Issac Allerton, a freedom seeker, a capitalist, an adventurer, a man with an indisputably big pair because without Issac casting off across the Atlantic, I wouldn't be here to enjoy what I have in America. And it occurs to me that without Issac and those like him you and people like you wouldn't be here to have the privilege to mock this country and gleefully find fault with it and millions of it's people.
So on behalf of Issac and having his blood running through my veins I will accept your thanks for America on his behalf because without him and men and women like him, you wouldn't be here having the grand privilege to mock what he helped find.
WE DID BUILD THIS and while you sit there in sunny California reaping the rewards of those who came before you, it would be nice if you showed a little more respect.
There is no sentiment in this post worthy of the least bit of respect, period.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#156262 Nov 30, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the LINK provided for your reading pleasure, you can thank me for the free education later
I followed the link, dufus, and the link provided no case name.

That Taney would have supported the right of secession wouldn't/doesn't surprise me, but the stuff on the website you linked to (a site dedicated to a NC Confederate military unit) said that Taney RULED these things. That SAME SITE states (correctly) that the questions never went before the Supreme Court, so Taney couldn't have 'ruled' it.

You made two posts in a row, one with this crap, the other praising Lincoln as a liberal. Those two posts contradict each other.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#156263 Nov 30, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Justice Roger B. Taney ruled that President Abraham Lincoln's actions were "illegal, criminal and unconstitutional."
http://thomaslegion.net/president_abraham_lin...
Taney ruled that Lincoln's suspension of habeas corpus was illegal, but the crap you cut & pasted implies that he ruled on far more than that, which is patently untrue.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#156266 Nov 30, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
As in life will occur frequently, very much as relevant today as it was then.
Huh?

So, tell me ... do you believe that "Lincoln, a great president? Not even close. A great or even mediocre president would have avoided and prevented said conflict. A great president would not have totally and completely thrown the Constitution in the trash. Lincoln, consequently, was definitely the worst U.S. president in history."

That's from the site you cut & pasted the stuff about Taney.

Or, do you believe (as you posted) "Abraham Lincoln was a great, liberal President who is most notable for freeing the slaves."

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#156267 Nov 30, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot possibly be this dense, noone can.
You are. I gave you the facts. Go on YouTube if you don't believe me. The FOX footage of the first plane did not go into circulation until twelve hours later. It is the only footage of the first plane crash. I defy you to come up with any other footage released the same day. Besides, Bush would not be in the hall watching television. It was really a dumb story and a bald-faced lie. Bush is that stupid.

Santa Cruz, CA

#156268 Nov 30, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot possibly be this dense, noone can.
You are Jackass.

Prove me wrong instead of posting ad hominem BS.

Location hidden

#156269 Nov 30, 2012

Santa Cruz, CA

#156270 Nov 30, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
Can you prove the Republican/TeaTard strategy which would have been to do nothing, would have gotten the economy out of it's stand-still position. History is against that theory.

Still the whiny TeaTards keep talking this drivel.

Location hidden

#156271 Nov 30, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What are the right ones?
Why the real numbers are the right ones, not the ones that OKB and Karl wish they were. I already asked either to provide support for the numbers they claim are true... I'll let them link us to the real numbers, since they made the claim.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156272 Nov 30, 2012
All right don't believe me, and who ever gave me a negative icon, is asking for it! BQHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Here you are from Big horses mouth! BWHHAHAHAHAAa!

Abraham Lincoln

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156273 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove the Republican/TeaTard strategy which would have been to do nothing, would have gotten the economy out of it's stand-still position. History is against that theory.
Still the whiny TeaTards keep talking this drivel.
Dumass comment. Ya can't PROVE speculation, freakin' dipwad.

Better move on to an easier thread, Pee. This one's "over yer haid".

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#156274 Nov 30, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
None. All four planes were already in the air by the time anyone knew we were under attack. If President Bush had waited as long as it's taking obama, we probably wouldn't have any tall buildings left standing.

<quoted text>
Nobody knows, that's why President Bush grounded EVERY flight. He may have saved thousands of lives, or he may have saved none. Because he didn't act like obama did in Benghazi, we'll never know... thank God.

It's the difference between a strong leader like President Bush and a "pass the buck, blame others guy" like pResident barry. President Bush acted to prevent the further loss of life, obama let things continue until al-qaeda decided they were finished for the night.
The thing about PREVENTING a crime or any kind of tragedy, is that when you're successful at doing so, nothing happens--so you usually don't get credit for it.

Excellent post, Bob :)

Location hidden

#156275 Nov 30, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said I think all conservatives are "racists"
I have seen many Tea Party gatherings in Denver Colorado where there were plenty of racist signs, literature etc...

I'm curious, Karl. Which conservatives do you NOT think are racists?

Location hidden

#156277 Nov 30, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Garbage.
Complete and utter garbage.
Taney "ruled" absolutely none of this. As a circuit judge (Supreme Court justices wore both hats, er, robes, back then) he ruled Lincoln's suspension of habeas corpus illegal, but the rest of this crap ... if you've got a case name, I'd love to see it.
Good to have you back, "Atlas" :)

Location hidden

#156279 Nov 30, 2012
Did you use that kind of language in the rest of your nearly 12,000 posts? I've reported you. And you'll know you deserved it when you're filling your reply to me with the same elegant prose you used above.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156282 Nov 30, 2012
Evil BUSH & co had been tried for War Crimes Against Humanity at the ICC! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooooooooo MWHHAHAHHHAHA

Location hidden

#156283 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
His lie about 9/11 was plausible for most people. When he spoke about being a pilot and saying how he thought to himself, that's one terrible pilot, he was almost believable. Hey, I missed it too. The fact remains he could not have seen that footage because it was unavailable at the time he was going into the classroom. The FOX footage in question is the only footage in existence of the first plane hitting WTC1 and it wasn't released until twelve hours later. Bush was stupid but he must have known very well that the first he knew of the attack was when being told of it in the classroom. I suppose he thinks the American public are a bunch of grade school kids.
I see you're still parroting the same meaningless and unfounded BS.

What was obama doing during the 7+ hours that our four Americans were being murdered and our consulate was being overun? What did barry do to try to protect them?

Why there was no response when our consulate was being overun and four Americans were being murdered is meaningful information, when President Bush saw the first plane hit the tower, and what he saw it on is not. President Bush took quick action that may have saved lives, pResident obama didn't.

Location hidden

#156284 Nov 30, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said I think all conservatives are "racists"
I have seen many Tea Party gatherings in Denver Colorado where there were plenty of racist signs, literature etc...
Racist signs and literature being defined as "anything negative about obama".

I'm still waiting for you to provide supporting links for these unfounded, BS claims.

Location hidden

#156285 Nov 30, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also previously provided for your reading pleasure, you can thank me for the free education later as well.
ou must have been dreaming... you provided no link showing "Bush W. the last president to compare, spent BILLIONS flying to and from Texas on Air Force One at record levels."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...

BS claim, no link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 764,383
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min An NFL Fan 119,237
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Ddragon 603,600
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr vineeth 1,189
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,642
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,959
what the best model of this wrist watches 1 hr andet1987 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 263,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr confrinting with ... 554,844

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE