Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#156132 Nov 28, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a gas.
Welcome to the right-winger frustration thread.
I knew I should have invested in that ashes & sackcloth company ;-)
UIODIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#156133 Nov 28, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a gas.
I love to play with them and keep them busy! ;)
UIODIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#156134 Nov 28, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I should have invested in that ashes & sackcloth company ;-)
Why did you run away?

Enjoy the atmosphere , there some Right wing meat on here that needs to cooked, you just the man for that!

BWHAHHHAHAAaa

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156135 Nov 28, 2012
Ever notice the TEA tard sacred cows?

They are so paranoid and insecure they would never cut defense or homeland security in order to balance the budget.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156136 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Ever notice the TEA tard sacred cows?
They are so paranoid and insecure they would never cut defense or homeland security in order to balance the budget.
Stephen Lendman, A Look Back and Ahead In An Age of Neocon Rule

Today's corrupted society armed to the teeth for endless wars with the most destructive weapons in human history deployed on over 800 known military bases in about 155 of the 192 countries of the world.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156137 Nov 28, 2012
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stephen Lendman, A Look Back and Ahead In An Age of Neocon Rule
Today's corrupted society armed to the teeth for endless wars with the most destructive weapons in human history deployed on over 800 known military bases in about 155 of the 192 countries of the world.
I have heard it said War is a racket. Have you ever watched those actual military YouTube things. I would be frustrated doing the stupid things our military has them doing. No wonder they are killing themselves after deployment.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#156138 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tillman case is a blatant example of how the Bush administration consistently lied to the public about events during both the wars in Afghanistan and in Iraq, often spinning situations and distorting reality in order to put the US military occupations in a better light.
The Bush administration claimed that Tillman was killed by "friendly fire" when the truth was he was murdered.
Fox News had no "stories" on any of the events.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/military/til...

Fox "News" has harped on the Benghazi incident for nothing but political talking points to slander President Obama and even their guests have pointed this out only to be cut off and shot down.(figuratively speaking)
There is plenty to come out in the hearings and the Obama administration did not and has not covered up anything to date.
1. FOX News had plenty of stories about Tillman. I can tell you that for sure, because I've watched FOX News consistently now since just before 9-11-01, and I never heard of Tillman BEFORE his tragic, heroic death was reported ON FOX News.(I have never been a football fan, so I don't keep up with who's on what team. I doubt if I could name more than one or two players in the entire NFL right now, and no more than perhaps a dozen total).

2. "Benghazi INCIDENT"?!? An American ambassador was MURDERED, the first time that has happened since the Iranian hostage crisis in 1979, and you call it an "INCIDENT"? Three other Americans were murdered the same day during the same deliberate, planned attack ON AMERICAN TERRITORY and you call it an "INCIDENT"?!? PAT TILLMAN was murdered, according to you, and you call the Benghazi attack an "INCIDENT"?!? You hypocrite :P

3. If you really think the Obama administration has not been trying to cover up its mishandling of the Benghazi attack and the resulting aftermath, you really ARE Klueless, Karl.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#156139 Nov 28, 2012
I don't know if this has been reported yet and I looked back some pages and didn't see any reference to it but the lady who posts as Roadrunner on the abortion related thread died yesterday on the operating table to have a drainage tube removed or adjusted and her heart stopped beating and they couldn't revive her, we had many spirited and I regret to say nasty debates but right or wrong she did stand very passionately on what she believed, she leaves behind two children and our prayers go out to her family and friends, may she rest in peace.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156140 Nov 29, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I should have invested in that ashes & sackcloth company ;-)
Might have been more profitable than Solyndra and multiple other other investment duds.

Obama's meeting with Romney today for lunch. Maybe Mitt will give him some pointers on how to actually make money and not lose it. Going for green companies and winding up in the red seems to be a specialty of this administration. Maybe Obama should hook up with Al Gore and invest millions into breeding non flatulating, burp free cows. That might be fun.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156141 Nov 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a gas.
Two questions.
When did you become a citizen of the US and were either of your parents American?
dognes

Masontown, PA

#156142 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …This Thread has been going on for a long Time and Bush is no Hero
and proven hes not,,
I cant see why a person would think so?
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#156143 Nov 29, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4 …This Thread has been going on for a long Time and Bush is no Hero
and proven hes not,,
Who are you talking about? The discussion here is about that failure in the white house, barry obama.
Oh, you must mean george bush, the guy barry blames for all his current failures.
Stick around. lets see who obama blames for the Next four years.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156144 Nov 29, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying most of the people in the US don't have either Cable or satelite Television?
Only about 3,000,000 households do?
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Three million households is a lot, but it's tiny when compared to the well over 100 million American housholds that have TV's. Heck, the number of households with TVs increases by over one million each year. So no, most of the people in the U.S. do not have cable or satellite. Cable just can't compete with those numbers.
http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/media_ent...
To add a little more perspective to your 3 million households that have the luxury of being subscribed to cable or satellite services, the obama recovery has over 17 million households that are forced to subscribe to food stamps just to eat, and that number is steadily rising. I doubt if any of those households have cable or satellite services, and they alone outnumber cable/satellite subscibers by a factor of almost 6x.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#156145 Nov 29, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Two questions.
When did you become a citizen of the US and were either of your parents American?

Neither parent was a U.S. citizen.

Both are today.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156146 Nov 29, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have been more profitable than Solyndra and multiple other other investment duds.
Obama's meeting with Romney today for lunch. Maybe Mitt will give him some pointers on how to actually make money and not lose it. Going for green companies and winding up in the red seems to be a specialty of this administration. Maybe Obama should hook up with Al Gore and invest millions into breeding non flatulating, burp free cows. That might be fun.
U another clueless, like most of our stock of stupid dumbed down AMericans who lacks critical analytical reasoning skills... and are media corporatist impacted braindead-on-arival , you what we call walking living Zombies... You have not even delve deeper who are Obstructionist of alternative energy Industry , You better do alot more research, you one opf the many laughing stock , as world and few American are laughing at you lowly joes/janes dimwits!

So?

Location hidden

#156147 Nov 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither parent was a U.S. citizen.
Both are today.
My very, very sincere compliments to them both. I'll bet Independence Day, Pledge of Allegiance and the Flag have a depth of meaning for them that we who were born and grew up here simply cannot grasp :)

Location hidden

#156148 Nov 29, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4 …This Thread has been going on for a long Time and Bush is no Hero
and proven hes not,,
As you yourself said, this thread has been running for a long time, so I'm surprised it hasn't occurred to you that the conversation here has long since moved past the title of the thread. Even in spoken conversations, haven't you noticed that they rarely wind up on the same topic that they started with? Haven't you and your friends ever been conversing about one thing and when you finished, one or more of you said "How on earth did we go from Topic A all the way to Topic B or C?"

Well, that happens here, too. When Bush is brought up now, it's usually because drive-bys such as yourself can't be bothered to use enough common sense to figure out that a thread which has been running for SIX YEARS and is more than 150,000 POSTS LONG, is hardly likely to still be focused on the topic with which it started.

Location hidden

#156149 Nov 29, 2012
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U another clueless, like most of our stock of stupid dumbed down AMericans who lacks critical analytical reasoning skills... and are media corporatist impacted braindead-on-arival , you what we call walking living Zombies... You have not even delve deeper who are Obstructionist of alternative energy Industry , You better do alot more research, you one opf the many laughing stock , as world and few American are laughing at you lowly joes/janes dimwits!
So?
Idiot, you of all people have no right to criticize anyone else. When it comes to walking, living zombies and clueless dimwits, you've cornered the market.

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#156150 Nov 29, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
To add a little more perspective to your 3 million households that have the luxury of being subscribed to cable or satellite services, the obama recovery has over 17 million households that are forced to subscribe to food stamps just to eat, and that number is steadily rising. I doubt if any of those households have cable or satellite services, and they alone outnumber cable/satellite subscibers by a factor of almost 6x.
Bobin, I was asking a question which I am sure you are aware. About 70% of all households have either Cable or Satelite television service meaning that FOX is available to many more than 3,000,000 homes. I certainly concur with your assessment of peoples choices on what they watch.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#156151 Nov 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard it said War is a racket. Have you ever watched those actual military YouTube things. I would be frustrated doing the stupid things our military has them doing. No wonder they are killing themselves after deployment.
ex -general Smedley is right on the money. Most of Soldiers are not even human, they do bidding of corrupted and evil mans in power , working for that little pin, ribbons and few coins, they the wafr mongers/war-for-profiteers having a clue what sanctity of life is and having clue families on both sides are ruined because of lack/without empathy from soldier wagging war for the US war-for-profiteering enterprises and other ill money global Hegemonic US agendas. soldiers are not even human ,and making those corrupted/greedy in Power rich at the expenses of hard-earned TAxpayers money, profiting from humanity misery... instead should have to put to good US building up US infrastructure, Health care, Jobs and education. Thsi warmongering bunch had bankrupted America Financially and Morally and ruining the world livelihoods...

Oh i having seen the Videos but only see ugly chilling pictures of those immoral US soldiers horrendous acts the depleted Uranium armaments they use in the illict US oveaseas wars, what did to People around the globe!

All Soldiers who goto fight wars should be told what they getting into and that wars are evil , by why the coverup?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min YOURMOTHERISINTHE... 56,106
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 649,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Hangman 972,389
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Peace_Warrior 618,574
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min WasteWater 106,055
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 30 min Doctor REALITY 14
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 31 min WasteWater 2,295
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web