Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156096 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say anything about dangerous criminals?
No, I did. That's who goes to prison... people that are dangerous to society.
WasteWater wrote:
What about criminals like those caught with too much pot? Those caught shoplifting to feed themselves? Those who didn't pay their traffic fines. Those white collar criminals who traded on insider information? Those criminals who didn't pay their taxes? Those criminals who got railroaded by the system for a crime they didn't commit?
You have a mix of those that go to prison, and those that don't. The dangerous ones, those that need to be made an example of, or those committing crimes that hurt others, go to prison, jaywalkers and other minor criminals do not.
WasteWater wrote:
What about those folks? Good use of money? What about all the traffic cops giving you a stop sign ticket for not fully stopping or driving two miles over the speed limit? Good use of money? Is that a hidden tax?
Come on big boy. Tell me tell me.
You obviously think some laws aren't worth enforcing, I disagree.

Location hidden

#156097 Nov 28, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Cigarettes? Me too. I still think of myself as recovering. If I smoked one cigarette it'd be off to the races.
I was actually talking about alcohol, but I gave up cigarettes about nine months after I quit alcohol. 1992 was a great year!

Location hidden

#156098 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I retired after a long career both in the private sector as well as the V.A.
But, was your retirement timing made by another.

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#156104 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC, NBC and CBS are FREE... FREE outdraws PAID everytime. Stick with apples and apples, not apples and oranges. Try comparing conservative cable TV to liberal cable TV results, or conservative radio to liberal radio results.
Are you saying most of the people in the US don't have either Cable or satelite Television?

Only about 3,000,000 households do?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156105 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on both, successes.(And I'am being sincere)
Addiction is a life long process either using or abstinent
Good thing is with continual abstinence you usually live longer and a much more productive life.
It is nice to see you showing some contrition, Karl. I think you realized you were sullying your profession.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156106 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see your mom didn't do a very good job teaching you. I hope she had better success with your potty training.
Yea, come over here. I'll shit in the flat hat of yours.

Washington, DC

#156107 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....I use to hear many on staff refer to clients as "system suckers" and "bullet catchers"
Like I said the V.A. is very diverse....
And honestly, when one gets discharged for Article 134 etc...then turns around and claims he/she has PTSD and numerous other "conditions" when they are perfectly capable and well bodied IMO they are "system suckers"
We used to have a charge of "Malingering" for people riding the sickcall line. I used it twice when I was the one with the say.

Location hidden

#156109 Nov 28, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Cigarettes? Me too. I still think of myself as recovering. If I smoked one cigarette it'd be off to the races.
I can smoke or not as I chose too. Weak huh?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#156111 Nov 28, 2012
Two months ago I thought this thread couldn't sink any lower.

I was wrong

Location hidden

#156114 Nov 28, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I was wrong
Well you came back and proved it could.

Nice going. Welcome back.

Washington, DC

#156115 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did. That's who goes to prison... people that are dangerous to society.
<quoted text>
You have a mix of those that go to prison, and those that don't. The dangerous ones, those that need to be made an example of, or those committing crimes that hurt others, go to prison, jaywalkers and other minor criminals do not.
<quoted text>
You obviously think some laws aren't worth enforcing, I disagree.
California that great liberal bastion, sentenced a man to life in prison for three theft offenses the last being VSH tapes worth over $150.00. Evidently a danger to society is dependent on the eyes viewing them.

Three strikes your life was and remains a stupid law without judicial judgement.

Washington, DC

#156116 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually talking about alcohol, but I gave up cigarettes about nine months after I quit alcohol. 1992 was a great year!
I quit smoking on a regular basis in 1989, but I had my last cigarette in 1992 in northern Iraq.

My last deployment I had a some cigars at appropriate times.

I do what I like to do, but I do not have an addictive personallity. Well, except to this thread. Your luck.

Washington, DC

#156117 Nov 28, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I was wrong
WWW, I sincerely apologize for the what this thread has become. I continue to search for thread that has good, honest conversation but remain committed to this one until the inhabitants admit for themselves what they are.

Location hidden

#156118 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying most of the people in the US don't have either Cable or satelite Television?
Only about 3,000,000 households do?
Three million households is a lot, but it's tiny when compared to the well over 100 million American housholds that have TV's. Heck, the number of households with TVs increases by over one million each year. So no, most of the people in the U.S. do not have cable or satellite. Cable just can't compete with those numbers.

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/media_ent...

Location hidden

#156119 Nov 28, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I was wrong
Usually.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#156120 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WWW, I sincerely apologize for the what this thread has become. I continue to search for thread that has good, honest conversation but remain committed to this one until the inhabitants admit for themselves what they are.
You're the biggest problem here.
Ya' can't fix it, if you don't know what's broken.
My posts? I was just going with the flow.
You, okb? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Location hidden

#156121 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
California that great liberal bastion, sentenced a man to life in prison for three theft offenses the last being VSH tapes worth over $150.00. Evidently a danger to society is dependent on the eyes viewing them.
Three strikes your life was and remains a stupid law without judicial judgement.
Career criminals don't belong in a free society.

Location hidden

#156122 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Three million households is a lot, but it's tiny when compared to the well over 100 million American housholds that have TV's. Heck, the number of households with TVs increases by over one million each year. So no, most of the people in the U.S. do not have cable or satellite. Cable just can't compete with those numbers.
http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/media_ent...
Image the indoctrination potential. Also the inverse, suppose people just tune it out or turn it off? Then what? I used to use the mute or channel flipper. I would watch several shows but no commercials. Eventually I just tuned it all out.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#156123 Nov 28, 2012
What I hate about commercial tv.
Two things that should never be shown on tv (non-sexual), people chewing, and people brushing their teeth.
chewing because, no matter who you are, you look like a retarded camel when you chew, especially on a tight shot like they do. brushing your teeth because, well, look at it for as long as you can. maybe its because they use some big-toothed donkey-faced idiot for the ad. I don't know, but I Never watch commercial tv when I'm eating.
and when did butt-ugly become the prime when it came to casting?

Location hidden

#156124 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, three strikes is perfect for a fascist state. Employ half the people as policemen, judges, lawyers, court reporters, municipal building janitors and correctional officers. Then turn the other half of the population into criminals. It's a perfect closed system. Great society too. Very stimulation wouldn't you say? ROTFLMAO These tea tards never talk about cutting defense, eliminating Homeland Security and the Patriot act. They never talk about getting rid of the wasteful criminal justice system. I can see that they are insincere about cutting out the fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Robert F 983,352
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min George Justapose 18,050
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 684,006
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 5 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 5 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 5 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web