Bush is a hero
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#156051 Nov 28, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you were a drug/alcohol counselor. You're mighty cavalier about addictions, except Obama's of course. He snorted cocaine and did alot of pot, but that's in the past right, but not for conservatives. I hope you didn't do too much harm.
That is a very good point. Since I have already lost one family member to drinking I don't find any value in what Karl's postings. I take Beck at his word that he doesn't drink any longer. Say what you mean and mean what you say. I can't tell you how mad it makes me to hear O say it when his word is worth nothing.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#156052 Nov 28, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
And meanwhile back on Capitol Hill, while the senators and congressmen fill there faces with yummy hors devoures supplied by the many lobbyists filling the sacred halls, they joke around about how they've got the general public at odds with each other.
John McCain shoving tiny barbeque hot dogs down his hatch chuckles to Nancy Pelosi (as she licks the barbeque off McCains filthy fingers) says we got em right where we want em Nancy..........Aint it a hoot Harry Ried chimes in, we'll take this fiscal cliff stuff right to the last seconds really get em scared as John Boehner mindlessly massages Harry's feet.
And in some backroom there sits the payroll reduction tax set to expire, while no one thinks twice about the middle class taxpayer. To busy thinking about how to protect rates on high enders I guess..........
Tune in next time for Capitol Hill blunders when Lindsey Graham challenges Debbie Wasserman Schultz to a bananna eating contest..........
I watched Cspan last year when some women that were mostly Republicans talked of how much work it was to even get to a budget last time. To have Reid and the other jokers say its all for show its clear they do not care. The day is coming...
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#156055 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I ever ask for your approval?
NO......
Who cares bigot. Your word is as worthless as O's. What a waste

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#156057 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact I'm a retired Licensed CACIII (certified addictions counselor) with 20+ years practicing. Ones License does not expire upon retirement.
Many millions of people have smoked pot and snorted cocaine among other things and never became addicted...
Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck on the other hand are both admitted substance abusers.
Big difference.
But you should know that right..........
Excuse me they are recovering substance abusers, and a "real" substance abuse counselor would not take the attitude you've taken about their recovery. You seem overly impressed with yourself and your license and far less interested in the actual work that is involved in being an addictions counselor. If you had not been so involved in self-aggrandisement I wouldn't say a word but I think you were a very bad counselor.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#156059 Nov 28, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Bush is long gone? Strange only one poster here I know of thats either left or left center (Sister) has a problem with Obama signing ndaa. More civil rights gone. Is code pink on a long vacation? I guess those civil rights don't matter because Pres Obama can slowjam on latenight?
I am still opposed to the Patriot Act. Give me a reason why I should not be opposed to it? Sister, Bush and Code Pink are red herrings. Not interested.

Location hidden

#156060 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against taxes, I'm against my tax dollars being wasted on stupid things. That's why I advocate cutting spending before we even consider raising taxes. If you give these guys more money, they're simply going to spend it on more silly stuff. If you cut spending, hopefully they'll get rid of some of that wasteful spending.
Heck Sis, not only do I believe in taxes, I believe that EVERYBODY should be paying taxes to support this fine country.
Putting one group of people into prison using police state tactics, then hiring another group of people such as those employed in the criminal justice system is a stupid waste of money and human potential. I'm sure you are opposed to these things.

Location hidden

#156061 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I may have done in a clinical or educational setting has NOTHING to do with the internet or any of you internet TROLLS!!!!!
What you are doing however can be construed as hypocritical garbage... attempting to defame my professional character while calling attention to your lack thereOF
You defame yourself. Pitiful.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#156062 Nov 28, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you were a drug/alcohol counselor. You're mighty cavalier about addictions, except Obama's of course. He snorted cocaine and did alot of pot, but that's in the past right, but not for conservatives. I hope you didn't do too much harm.
As I mentioned a couple days ago, each time this CAC(A)III posts his
msgs of hate, it exposes him more & more each day. So what I've done is printed several (11 so far) pages of his reverse racism, and hate toward the right, including todays gems. Next I'll take these copies with me to all the VA outlets which I'm assigned for medical treatments: The Bakersfield Clinic, Sepulveda Ambulatory Care & West LA Hospital, and show them to the staff, the counselors and the many patients in the waiting rooms.

I want them to see for themselves what a certain "retired" African- American VA alcohol/drug counselor in Colorado is capable of, while showing that this is an example of so-called left-wing tolerance.

As I said b4, I've met several counselors over the years, and have NEVER seen one ANYwhere close to this level of political vitriol. So I'm certain that this one is a rare mutant out of the hundreds and hundreds of decent VA counselors.

Location hidden

#156064 Nov 28, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As I mentioned a couple days ago, each time this CAC(A)III posts his
msgs of hate, it exposes him more & more each day. So what I've done is printed several (11 so far) pages of his reverse racism, and hate toward the right, including todays gems. Next I'll take these copies with me to all the VA outlets which I'm assigned for medical treatments: The Bakersfield Clinic, Sepulveda Ambulatory Care & West LA Hospital, and show them to the staff, the counselors and the many patients in the waiting rooms.
I want them to see for themselves what a certain "retired" African- American VA alcohol/drug counselor in Colorado is capable of, while showing that this is an example of so-called left-wing tolerance.
As I said b4, I've met several counselors over the years, and have NEVER seen one ANYwhere close to this level of political vitriol. So I'm certain that this one is a rare mutant out of the hundreds and hundreds of decent VA counselors.
I'm sure you're right and there is no excuse for Karl but i worked with a man who came from the VA as a mental health counselor to our community agency. He would refer to clients as "crazy" and other choice words. Because I knew he was a kind and caring man I talked to him about it. He admitted they "all" talked like that at the VA but resolved not to do it anymore and he didn't.(at least not in my presence.)
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#156066 Nov 28, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That makes two of us. What should we cut spending on first - Congressional salaries, Big Oil subsidy, or school lunches?
I'm gonna go with the majority here and say school lunches. Why feed the tykes anyway? They'll just be hungry again in a little while.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156067 Nov 28, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That makes two of us. What should we cut spending on first - Congressional salaries, Big Oil subsidy, or school lunches?
Two out of three isn't bad, alhough I think it would wind up being one out of three. I think we have a far better chance of winning tonight's Powerball Lottery without having bought a ticket than we do of seeing Congress cut their salaries.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#156069 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Two out of three isn't bad, alhough I think it would wind up being one out of three. I think we have a far better chance of winning tonight's Powerball Lottery without having bought a ticket than we do of seeing Congress cut their salaries.
They will cut their salaries, under the right circumstances. IF they raise their salary base by fifty percent, then they will take a four and a half percent cut,'to help out the economy'.
karl would believe them.

Location hidden

#156070 Nov 28, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is a racist, of that I have no doubt. But since he is on the left it gets a pass. Here is another one on the left that is a clear racist. After his thoughts were known he blames Pres Bush.
Michael Richards' Meltdown: It's Bush's Fault?
http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/06nov/a...
Robert KKK Byrd was the Democrat's Senate leader for decades.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Democrats chose their leaders well...

Location hidden

#156071 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert KKK Byrd was the Democrat's Senate leader for decades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0FIBJt-c2o0XX
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Democrats chose their leaders well...
My mother always taught me if you can't say something nice about someone you shouldn't say anything at all.

What a Jackass.

FUN

Location hidden

#156072 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact I'm a retired Licensed CACIII (certified addictions counselor) with 20+ years practicing. Ones License does not expire upon retirement.
I wonder if you were the one that made the choice that the time had come for you to retire?
karl47 wrote:
Many millions of people have smoked pot and snorted cocaine among other things and never became addicted...
Heavy users, or occasional?
karl47 wrote:
Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck on the other hand are both admitted substance abusers.
I'm an admitted substance abuser, so what?
karl47 wrote:
Big difference.
But you should know that right..........

Location hidden

#156074 Nov 28, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me they are recovering substance abusers, and a "real" substance abuse counselor would not take the attitude you've taken about their recovery.
I said I was an admitted substance abuser too... but the last time I allowed that substance to control me was over 20 years ago.

Location hidden

#156075 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I may have done in a clinical or educational setting has NOTHING to do with the internet or any of you internet TROLLS!!!!!
What you are doing however can be construed as hypocritical garbage... attempting to defame my professional character while calling attention to your lack thereOF
We don't need to defame your professional image... you're doing a fine job of that all by yorself.

Location hidden

#156076 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....I use to hear many on staff refer to clients as "system suckers" and "bullet catchers"
Like I said the V.A. is very diverse....
And honestly, when one gets discharged for Article 134 etc...then turns around and claims he/she has PTSD and numerous other "conditions" when they are perfectly capable and well bodied IMO they are "system suckers"
Is Karl your real name?

Location hidden

#156077 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting one group of people into prison using police state tactics, then hiring another group of people such as those employed in the criminal justice system is a stupid waste of money and human potential. I'm sure you are opposed to these things.
Can you translate that into English?

If you meant that placing dangerous criminals in prison and hiring law abiding citizens as guards is a waste of tax dollars, then no, I think it's an appropriate use of taxpayer money.

Only a fool would want dangerous criminals to run free in the general population.

Location hidden

#156078 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but to speak disrespect on the dead......
Must be a republican tea freak trait.....
Sometime I can't get no respect...... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min ROCCO 64,575
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Gabriel 973,950
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 47 min DebraE 106,603
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min onemale 281,952
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 39,120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 654,406
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr RichieBoi 165
More from around the web