Bush is a hero
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156027 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes much deeper
When angry middle-class whites..........
Why is it okay for you to refer to "angry middle class whites" in bulk and it's politically incorrect to ever refer to "angry black men?"

Watch you step there, buddy. You sound like a racist which is pretty much what you accuse any white person of who didn't vote for Obama.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#156028 Nov 28, 2012
And meanwhile back on Capitol Hill, while the senators and congressmen fill there faces with yummy hors devoures supplied by the many lobbyists filling the sacred halls, they joke around about how they've got the general public at odds with each other.

John McCain shoving tiny barbeque hot dogs down his hatch chuckles to Nancy Pelosi (as she licks the barbeque off McCains filthy fingers) says we got em right where we want em Nancy..........Aint it a hoot Harry Ried chimes in, we'll take this fiscal cliff stuff right to the last seconds really get em scared as John Boehner mindlessly massages Harry's feet.

And in some backroom there sits the payroll reduction tax set to expire, while no one thinks twice about the middle class taxpayer. To busy thinking about how to protect rates on high enders I guess..........

Tune in next time for Capitol Hill blunders when Lindsey Graham challenges Debbie Wasserman Schultz to a bananna eating contest..........
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#156029 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT TRUE
CIA security officers headed to the consulate less than 25 minutes after receiving the first call for help.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/
The first call for help was when they asked for extra security WEEKS before the attack and didn't get any.

But the CIA popping in was helpful AFTER they were in full combat mode.
How'd that help?
Oh, yeah. It didn't.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156030 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obvious racial innuendo does not go unrecognized.
She called you a lush... how's that racial? I pity you... bearing the cross of seeing a racial slur in any remark.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156031 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of what they consider broken promises does not take into account his actions and instead credits him with a broken promise when it was blocked in Congress.
They list those in a completely separate category. Follow the link, see the different categories, and then post an intelligent response... for a change.

Again, THINK FIRST, then type!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156032 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is one reason liberal talk show hosts are not listened to by liberals, unlike those on the right that do essentially the same thing.
Want to compare audience size for proof?
People listen to people whose ideas make sense and are logical, they tend not to listen to people whose ideas make no sense and are illogical. People listen to conservative talk shows, and tend to shy away from liberal talk shows.

"Want to compare audience size for proof?"

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#156033 Nov 28, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
And meanwhile back on Capitol Hill, while the senators and congressmen fill there faces with yummy hors devoures supplied by the many lobbyists filling the sacred halls, they joke around about how they've got the general public at odds with each other.
John McCain shoving tiny barbeque hot dogs down his hatch chuckles to Nancy Pelosi (as she licks the barbeque off McCains filthy fingers) says we got em right where we want em Nancy..........Aint it a hoot Harry Ried chimes in, we'll take this fiscal cliff stuff right to the last seconds really get em scared as John Boehner mindlessly massages Harry's feet.
And in some backroom there sits the payroll reduction tax set to expire, while no one thinks twice about the middle class taxpayer. To busy thinking about how to protect rates on high enders I guess..........
Tune in next time for Capitol Hill blunders when Lindsey Graham challenges Debbie Wasserman Schultz to a bananna eating contest..........
How did you get invited and not the rest of us? lol

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156034 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I pointed out yesterday but you evidently ignored or perhaps you were far to busy brushing up on your hate.
More white men are arrested for dealing cocaine but receive far less time in prison when convicted than their Black counter parts..
Why do you think that is Lyndi?
I'm thinking it's because some folks are smart enough to get better lawyers?

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#156035 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
People listen to people whose ideas make sense and are logical, they tend not to listen to people whose ideas make no sense and are illogical. People listen to conservative talk shows, and tend to shy away from liberal talk shows.
"Want to compare audience size for proof?"
Sure, given the relative audience size of either you just demonstrated that a majority of each party has no idea what makes sense or is logical.

Unless of course you want to say the MSM makes sense and is logical.

Do you think before you type?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156036 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many felon's have the right to vote?
In which state? If you're in Minnesoda, enough to get a Senator elected. Oh, my error, you said have the right to vote, not how many voted.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156037 Nov 28, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/26/sandra-flu...
Sandra Fluke Nominated for Time’s Person of the Year
Washington, DC
LifeNews.com 11/26/12
I kid thee not.
Oh krap... anybody know how to get vomit out of a keyboard?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#156038 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
People listen to people whose ideas make sense and are logical, they tend not to listen to people whose ideas make no sense and are illogical. People listen to conservative talk shows, and tend to shy away from liberal talk shows.
"Want to compare audience size for proof?"
I am a liberal, and I sometimes listen to right-wing talk show hosts (and their guests, and their callers).

I don't listen to them because I think their ideas make sense and are logical.

I listen to them so that I can hear what they are saying to their followers; the issues they are focusing on; the advice they are giving their listeners.

With this information, it becomes easier to defeat their candidates for election.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156040 Nov 28, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The entire post was sarcasm, Mr. Magoo.
:)
I know... but I thought I'd slap you upside the head anyway. You know how us Tea Partiers like slapping women around... according to some of the simple-minded folks in here.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156042 Nov 28, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, shortly after it became apparent that the United States was under attack, Bush authorized the military to shoot down any unauthorized civilian aircraft that might have been heading toward the White House or the Capitol.
The chance never materialized. The flight slammed into the Pentagon before military jets had a chance to intercept it.
{These people have selective memories.}
During the multi hour Benghazi attack, Obama had enough time to have a 5 course meal and taken in a movie.
Ho hum.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if obama wasn't watching the Benghazi movie in the WH situation room,(it was playing there), but wasn't enough of a leader to make a decision about what to do. That's probably why, after over two months, he still hasn't told the public what he was doing during that time and what specific actions he took to stop the attack on our consulaste, and possibly have prevented the loss of American lives.

Then again, he may have been busy packing for his trip to his Las Vegas fundraiser, and didn't have time to be interupted for that "minor krap".

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156043 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... but I thought I'd slap you upside the head anyway. You know how us Tea Partiers like slapping women around... according to some of the simple-minded folks in here.
Very droll - I hope you can hear me giggling...As an aside, since your abhorrence of taxes is well known, are you sure you should be taxing yourself with things such as 'thinking' much less 'slapping'?

:)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156044 Nov 28, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes much deeper
When angry middle-class whites (Tea Partiers) gather together in political groups to “take back our country,” what they want to grab back is the white privilege they sense they've lost.
I know that was first and foremost on Herman Cain's mind... idiot.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156045 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What authority does the President of the United States of America have in the sovereign nation of Libya?
Presdient bush acted to prevent further loss of life after there were no other lives in danger of being lost at that time.
President bush was acting within a nation in which he had broad authority to act. Benghazi is in another nation entirely and the incident was a different type of incident.
When terrorists killed Marines in Lebenon what did President Reagan do? When terrorists killed Soldiers in Germany with a bomb what did President Reagan do?
Why did he not do the same thing he did in Lebenon?
Almost 4,200 posts... for which you receive so many "you are an idiot" responses. This post is just one more example why.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156046 Nov 28, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, given the relative audience size of either you just demonstrated that a majority of each party has no idea what makes sense or is logical.
Unless of course you want to say the MSM makes sense and is logical.
ABC, NBC and CBS are FREE... FREE outdraws PAID everytime. Stick with apples and apples, not apples and oranges. Try comparing conservative cable TV to liberal cable TV results, or conservative radio to liberal radio results.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#156047 Nov 28, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Very droll - I hope you can hear me giggling...As an aside, since your abhorrence of taxes is well known, are you sure you should be taxing yourself with things such as 'thinking' much less 'slapping'?
:)
I'm not against taxes, I'm against my tax dollars being wasted on stupid things. That's why I advocate cutting spending before we even consider raising taxes. If you give these guys more money, they're simply going to spend it on more silly stuff. If you cut spending, hopefully they'll get rid of some of that wasteful spending.

Heck Sis, not only do I believe in taxes, I believe that EVERYBODY should be paying taxes to support this fine country.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156048 Nov 28, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against taxes, I'm against my tax dollars being wasted on stupid things. That's why I advocate cutting spending before we even consider raising taxes. If you give these guys more money, they're simply going to spend it on more silly stuff. If you cut spending, hopefully they'll get rid of some of that wasteful spending.
Heck Sis, not only do I believe in taxes, I believe that EVERYBODY should be paying taxes to support this fine country.
That makes two of us. What should we cut spending on first - Congressional salaries, Big Oil subsidy, or school lunches?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min scientia potentia... 37,439
ISRAEL, EU to 'GIVE' POPE Authority of 3rd Temple 11 min YTubeExclusive 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Steve III 618,309
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Triple Fine 104,590
Ear nose& throat/OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS 53 min Princessnubi 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min WasteWater 18,655
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,700
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 641,089
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 969,854
More from around the web