Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155910 Nov 27, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with a news source. FOX just kept the story alive when the President, those on his coattails, the media, et al wanted to bury it.
There is a senate investigation ongoing which is no small deal, Susan Rice may well receive blocking if Obama nominates her for Secretary of State because of her Sunday morning youtube tour, H. Clinton will testify last I knew, Petraeus already has, the families of the dead want answers......
The Ben Ghazi incident has reached a level way beyond FOX news, Karl.
Yea, but only because it became a sex scandal. When it was only about four murdered Americans and Whitehouse incompetence, it wasn't important enough for MSM coverage or investigation. Sad.

Location hidden

#155911 Nov 27, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
TSA searching old ladies?
This makes us safe?
No, it makes the obama administration "politically correct". Some things trump safety.

Location hidden

#155912 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
Another Lying hypocritical Tea Party Republican was arrested on Sunday and charged with domestic assault.
Brad Staats, a "family-matters" Tea Partier who championed "traditional marriage" and "social values," was arrested On Sunday, police were called to his home by his wife, Bethany. She told officers Staats had smacked her numerous times and left black and blue mark's all over her face.
http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/city-ne ...
"We're sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found. Perhaps try searching?"

Want to try again.

Location hidden

#155913 Nov 27, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has reached the levels it should have. I would like to see Issa investigate it as well. They will find less wrong with Benghazi than they did F&F and F&F did not even get Holder.
F&F did not even get Holder...yet. barry invoked "executive privledge" to block the House from investigating the higher level administration folks.

Location hidden

#155914 Nov 27, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you? It is you who has the double standard. if I had as strong a conviction as you pretend to have, I couldn't vote for someone that goes so strongly against my basic principles. You want so much to call "us" self-righteous when it has been you all along preaching and cloaking yourself in self righteousness. But when the tough decision came along you caved, big time.
So don't be surprised when people go right past your posts because you cannot be believed.
Isn't he a lawyer?

Location hidden

#155916 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ART....Art is suppose to be thought provoking and the artist provoked plenty of thought therefore he/she did a fine job.
Maybe the person that depicted obama as a witch doctor during the obamacare debates was only providing thought provoking artwork too.

Why are anti-Christian depictions considered art, but anti-obama depictions considered racist? Inquiringmind want to know...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155917 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tillman case is a blatant example of how the Bush administration consistently lied to the public about events during both the wars in Afghanistan and in Iraq, often spinning situations and distorting reality in order to put the US military occupations in a better light.
The Bush administration claimed that Tillman was killed by "friendly fire" when the truth was he was murdered.
Fox News had no "stories" on any of the events.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/military/til...
Fox "News" has harped on the Benghazi incident for nothing but political talking points to slander President Obama and even their guests have pointed this out only to be cut off and shot down.(figuratively speaking)
There is plenty to come out in the hearings and the Obama administration did not and has not covered up anything to date.
You produce a nothing article from infowars.com as proof?

LOL!
Here, read this from your "source."
The Third Term
INSIDE: The Secret Plan for Obama Retain Power Through 2020

Do you put on a bulletproof vest and camouflage gear before you post, Karl? Find yourself a good conspiracy thread and you can play covert operations with Timesten.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155920 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't like that one?
Okay here in another site that gives undisputed PROOF of the Bush/Cheney Iraq war LIES. If you look you will see Tillman was not shot by "friendly fire" he was Murdered. Coincidentally never the outrage like the republicans are attempting in the Benghazi gun fight, to do nothing but slander the Obama administration for talking points.... Despicable and disgusting
Of course they were NEVER reported on Fox "news" as they would damage the republican brand...
4 Americans were just murdered at Benghazi. Obama lied. Where's your outrage or is it party specific?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155921 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
Ooops here is the site
http://www.iraqwar.org/adminlies.htm
LOL!
Americans Against World Empire, Inc?

Your helmut's on too tight, Karl.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#155922 Nov 27, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he a lawyer?
I n't know but I'm pretty sure he has a job.

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#155923 Nov 27, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If the taxpayer is supporting them, it is technically welfare. What is it you don't get?
They are not productive members of society earning a good wage and supporting themselves. We are.
"Prisons cost taxpayers more than $32 billion a year. Every year that an inmate spends in prison costs $22,000. The cost of a life term averages $1.5 million."
So Soldiers are on welfare? Taxpayer supported. Those on SS are on welfare? Taxpayer supported.

If you want to reduce welfare, let them out. Kind of hypocritical to keep them locked up while you complain about the number on welfare. Spread that to your Republican brethern.

Washington, DC

#155926 Nov 27, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And my thought is since so many on the left are clear they don't want anything to do with God the gov becomes a false god to them. See how that works out when it really hits the fan and China pulls our plug.
My thought is some years back some real dumb idiot said he was something of a savior. The Republicans being just as dumb as the original idiot kept bringing this up like it meant something. During all this time CC pretended it was "the" left and not some idiot.

Now, another idiot, probably is a surge of sarcastic brilliance, painted this picture. Now the Republican idiots hop on board and are spreading the word again.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155927 Nov 27, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Soldiers are on welfare? Taxpayer supported. Those on SS are on welfare? Taxpayer supported.
If you want to reduce welfare, let them out. Kind of hypocritical to keep them locked up while you complain about the number on welfare. Spread that to your Republican brethern.
Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning. You're unwell.

Location hidden

#155928 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
A news agency's job is not to tell you what they believe the story is. They are there to explain what the story is.
"entertainment" non-news (Roger Ailes words not mine)
Fox "news" IS NOT NEWS, just ask Fox "news" CEO Roger Ailes
I knew you wouldn't have the answers to those questions, because obama's stenographers in the MSM have chosen to ignore those little details. Both the WH person that made the decision not to maintain or upgrade the security for the Benghazi Consulate, and the Colonel that was in charge of the security detail that was pulled from the consulate have been identified, and interviewed by Fox News. Your "news" source thought those two people weren't important enough to bother to cover.

One made the decision that left the Benghazi consulate virtually unprotected, and probably cost the Ambassador and the three other Americans their lives, as well as the loss of our consulate. The other pleaded to keep his 16 man detail in Benghazi, which may have prevented those four American deaths. Apparently, neither individual was significant enough for the MSM to bother investigating and reporting on.

Your "news" sources are the ones that are not doing their jobs. As you said, "They are there to explain what the story is." Ignoring is not explaining, it's shirking.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155929 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical woman, hard to please here is another one for your reading enjoyment
http://pearly-abraham.tripod.com/htmls/bush-l...
Right back atcha!

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-sh...

Washington, DC

#155930 Nov 27, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
So does barry... maybe they'd tell him where he was and what he did during the time our four Aericans were being murdered. obama doesn't seem to know, as he's awaiting the outcome of his Excutive Branch's investigation.
BTW, why were the Ambassador's numerous request for additional security in the Benghazi region refused, including the one he made on the afternoon of the day he was murdered? Why was the security detail, that was already there, pulled in July, even though the force commander had requested that the detail was needed, and be allowed to remain?
That's history, and if you can't answer those questions, maybe you need a different news source.
On 9-11 the President of the United States was reading a book to a bunch of first graders. When the first plane hit the WTC he thought the pilot was pretty bad. Not once during the first plane hitting and the second did he take any action at all concerning the terrorist attack that claimed over 3,000 lives and cause us to get into three wars: GWOT, Afghanistan and Iraq.

He was not impeached nor did the American people turn on him. They rallied behind him because America had been attacked.

Thank you for displaying for us the typical attitude of a Republican in times like these. May we remember it come November 2014.

Fortunately, Democrats understand when this nation needs their support.

Washington, DC

#155931 Nov 27, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd save even more if we just shot them instead... if your main purpose is saving money. After all, convicts have a hard time obtaining jobs, and this "obama recovery" would make it nearly impossible.
Death for Parking violations. Kind of has a Republican ring to it.

They voted on the Presidents budget. Why not vote on the abortion measures? That was the question.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155932 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not get "Outraged" by things in which I have no control....
I believe the CIA, and I will not let the republican witch hunt distract me.
Ms. Rice wouldn't even make a difference to John McCant if President Obama hadn't brought up her name as a possible Secretary of State pick.
McCANT'S panties are still in a twist over losing to Obama and he is a bitter senile OLD FART
Lindsey Graham is just STUPID... both are worn out republican HACKS
They should be concentrating on the economy and Jobs....
How about you start talking about Obama's successes for a change. If winning an elections is the best you've got it would certainly explain why you never bring up his <cough> accomplishments.

Washington, DC

#155933 Nov 27, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckle... consumer confidence at a four year high... that's four years of Democrats in control of the economy... that's a very, very low bar to have to beat.
Lets not forget that industrial production was up as well as the price of houses, for the 8th month in a row for housing.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155934 Nov 27, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9-11 the President of the United States was reading a book to a bunch of first graders. When the first plane hit the WTC he thought the pilot was pretty bad. Not once during the first plane hitting and the second did he take any action at all concerning the terrorist attack that claimed over 3,000 lives and cause us to get into three wars: GWOT, Afghanistan and Iraq.
He was not impeached nor did the American people turn on him. They rallied behind him because America had been attacked.
Thank you for displaying for us the typical attitude of a Republican in times like these. May we remember it come November 2014.
Fortunately, Democrats understand when this nation needs their support.
We KNOW what Bush was doing during the attacks. The mystery is getting Obama to remember what HE was doing during the multi hour attack on the Libyan embassy. Is that question too hard for hsi Royal Highness?

Does he have memory problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min USaWORLDWarMonger 856,376
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Student 40,728
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,107
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 5,865
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 1 hr Impish Demon 75
Good Nite, Topix Weirdos 1 hr Impish Demon 19
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 2 hr Impish Demon 88
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr karl44 444,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr USA Born 596,860
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Bella Italia 612,660
More from around the web