Bush is a hero

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155846 Nov 27, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Buddhist proverb.
No, I don't think you'll get them. You aren't ready to be taught. Your obsessive compulsive nature is in the way.
Shrink huh?

I doubt that.

Good one though. I must appreciate the wit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155847 Nov 27, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Old ladies and children, pw. Because ruthless terrorists will use ANYone to accomplish their horrific goals.
Goals that include destroying YOU & your family. Wake up.
Like the Bush Administration exploited a terrorist plot to carry out the goals set forth in PNAC? "A Pearl Harbor type scenario?"

Rest well knowing the government is protecting you and has suspended your Constitutional rights?

You must be kidding me.

Since: Jul 12

Chester, VA

#155848 Nov 27, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with a news source. FOX just kept the story alive when the President, those on his coattails, the media, et al wanted to bury it.
There is a senate investigation ongoing which is no small deal, Susan Rice may well receive blocking if Obama nominates her for Secretary of State because of her Sunday morning youtube tour, H. Clinton will testify last I knew, Petraeus already has, the families of the dead want answers......
The Ben Ghazi incident has reached a level way beyond FOX news, Karl.
It has reached the levels it should have. I would like to see Issa investigate it as well. They will find less wrong with Benghazi than they did F&F and F&F did not even get Holder.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#155850 Nov 27, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they in need before you decided to forcibly put them on welfare?
Far as I know, Lyndi isn't incarcerated - if they're in prison, they put themselves there. This 'you' business is silly.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155851 Nov 27, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember me? I was {I think} the only pro choicer on the abortion thread who didn't jump all over you for your God inspired pro life position. I'm surprised to see God took a backseat with you on election day when you have preached repeatedly that God is most important above ALL else.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
=======
I have to tell you that most of them on that thread would be pleased you voted for Obama but I'm afraid they'd laugh their heads off if they knew YOU did. The self righteous preaching/teaching you do doesn't coincide with casting a vote for a very, VERY pro choice, pro gay marriage presidential candidate.
y religious grandiosity would go kaput and your credibility >>> whooooooooooosh, right out the window!
It doesn't matter to me who you voted for but it might behoove you to know that anyone who preaches life is a gift from God and votes for a proponent of in your words, "murdering the most innocent among us" is a wee bit mixed up.
I'll borrow a play from your playbook and leave you with this one.
Exodus 20:3 "You shall have no other gods before me.
That it would seem to me, includes Barack Obama.
Yes.........I believe that I do vaguely remember you and like most repubs you demonstrate the same self righteous know it all behavior that your friend Lisw do, who are you to say that God has "taken a back seat" with me, I voted for the prez because I voted for who I thought was taking the country in the best direction as far the economy and job growth goes and that it differs from your own doesn't make mewrong in the least, as you have just announced yourself as pro choice makes you no different than Obama and the people on the abortion related threads, so why the double standard?
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155852 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I asked because so many of you complain and gripe so much about the job situation that I just wondered what was his plan for job growth since he never really put forward an agenda for it, but as it stands I won't lose any sleep over it.
My wife and I have bro. In fact in Dec. of 2008 I knew I was going to be let go, was let go from full time work in March 09. Home is about 70% upside down, have had quite a few odd jobs and was very thankful to again get full time work in Aug 2011. But its been quite a thing, I now go to work at 3:00 p.m. each day and most days get home around 6- 7:00 a.m. I've been to church twice since I started my new job. Yea, I've lost much sleep over things. But in the end I worry not becasue the King of Kings has the last word.
rider

Marquette, MI

#155853 Nov 27, 2012
"For now that is all conjecture but consider this: Would the mainstream media have covered this lawsuit if the defendant was Bill Clinton? Pehaps Margie Schoedinger was a lunatic. Then again perhaps she wasn't, and that could be precisely why she's dead." (See complete story below.)
http://www.caralive.com/
[email protected]
More on Woman Who Filed Sex Based Lawsuit Against President George W. Bush Found Dead
by Cherryl Aldave
On December 2nd 2002, Margie D. Schoedinger, a 38-year-old woman from Missouri City, Texas, filed a civil lawsuit against President George W. Bush at the Fort Bend County, Texas, County Clerk's office accusing the President of drugging and raping her. Nine months later on Sept. 22, 2003 she was dead. The medical examiner's office ruled her death a "suicide." Schoedinger, an African-American, was killed by a shot to the head with a Glock handgun.
This story has been covered by several internet media outlets and by a small English newspaper, The New Nation, but not by the national U.S. media. The first person to try to bring this issue to the national forefront was writer Jackson Thoreau, co-author of the e-book "We Will Not Get Over It: Restoring a Legitimate White House".
In an article which first appeared sometime in 2003 on OpEdNews.com , Thoreau claims that he interviewed Schoedinger shortly before her death. Thoreau writes that "she didn't sound 'deranged' to me...
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155854 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.........I believe that I do vaguely remember you and like most repubs you demonstrate the same self righteous know it all behavior that your friend Lisw do, who are you to say that God has "taken a back seat" with me, I voted for the prez because I voted for who I thought was taking the country in the best direction as far the economy and job growth goes and that it differs from your own doesn't make mewrong in the least, as you have just announced yourself as pro choice makes you no different than Obama and the people on the abortion related threads, so why the double standard?
My view is that while many people, some Christian some not once put this nation first they now want to put themselves first. How else do you explain the mindset of running of bills we can't pay? It doesn't help that we so called leaders that tell people they are owed. I pray for Pres Obama as my faith states. He like anyone in a high position has much to answer for on that day. And yes Okb, he is my Pres too.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155855 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> as you have just announced yourself as pro choice makes you no different than Obama and the people on the abortion related threads, so why the double standard?
I voted from Romney and I am registered as an independant.
THAT's why. I also don't call people murderers who support abortion and then turn around and go vote for one them. Integrity....great word. Look it up.
Duplicitous. Another good word. Look it up too.

And since as of yesterday you weren't aware of Romney's jobs plan that tells me you had no interest in hearing it. His 5 point plan was mentioned hundreds of times during the campaign, it was on his website, he brought it up during the debates. Saying he didn't have one became a one line fashion statement of the left muttered by people who were too lazy to look at it or listen to it.

Tell me something. You're an African American and the unemployment rate is hovering around 16% for blacks in this country. How's that working for you?
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155856 Nov 27, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Far as I know, Lyndi isn't incarcerated - if they're in prison, they put themselves there. This 'you' business is silly.
Very true! I've got a cousin that has spent most of his life in prison. His view its someone else's fault. I've learned much from him by not making some of his mistakes.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155857 Nov 27, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass me some of that pumpkin cheesecake.
Now you have done it! Just thought of that cheesecake wheel Publix has!
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155858 Nov 27, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Bush Administration exploited a terrorist plot to carry out the goals set forth in PNAC? "A Pearl Harbor type scenario?"
Rest well knowing the government is protecting you and has suspended your Constitutional rights?
You must be kidding me.
You do know Bush is long gone? Strange only one poster here I know of thats either left or left center (Sister) has a problem with Obama signing ndaa. More civil rights gone. Is code pink on a long vacation? I guess those civil rights don't matter because Pres Obama can slowjam on latenight?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#155859 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.........I believe that I do vaguely remember you and like most repubs you demonstrate the same self righteous know it all behavior that your friend Lisw do, who are you to say that God has "taken a back seat" with me, I voted for the prez because I voted for who I thought was taking the country in the best direction as far the economy and job growth goes and that it differs from your own doesn't make mewrong in the least, as you have just announced yourself as pro choice makes you no different than Obama and the people on the abortion related threads, so why the double standard?
You just don't get it do you? It is you who has the double standard. if I had as strong a conviction as you pretend to have, I couldn't vote for someone that goes so strongly against my basic principles. You want so much to call "us" self-righteous when it has been you all along preaching and cloaking yourself in self righteousness. But when the tough decision came along you caved, big time.
So don't be surprised when people go right past your posts because you cannot be believed.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155860 Nov 27, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
FoxNews is an oxymoron, news does not exist on that channel.
"entertainment" non news channel (Roger Ailes words not mine).
I can guarantee you accepted Reagan's claim of "plausible deniability" regarding Iran Contra. He's probably one of your heroes. And there were certainly plenty of lies told in the buildup to the re-invasion of Iraq. But you asked no questions then, did you? How may died as a result of those untruths? Your only desire here is to slander President Obama and his administration in any way, shape, or form . You can't hide that because your words are all too clear.
All irrelevant. None of that had anything to do wth my post.
Here, read it again and this time, try to stay focused.
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with a news source. FOX just kept the story alive when the President, those on his coattails, the media, et al wanted to bury it.
There is a senate investigation ongoing which is no small deal, Susan Rice may well receive blocking if Obama nominates her for Secretary of State because of her Sunday morning youtube tour, H. Clinton will testify last I knew, Petraeus already has, the families of the dead want answers......
The Ben Ghazi incident has reached a level way beyond FOX news, Karl.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#155861 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That coming from you Lisw doesn't bother me in the least my self appointed self righteous friend, why don't we just agree to disagree and leave it at that, alright?
Nope. This is not about a disagreement in politics. It is about integrity. I'll drop it if you agree not to quote scripture in an attempt to say you somehow stand on higher ground. The Lord's scripture does not deserve that kind of pharisee like hypocricy.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155862 Nov 27, 2012
lisw wrote:
Here you go Lawest.
http://thecollegeconservative.com/2012/03/01/...
Obama tried to explain it away, that somehow it would undermine Roe v Wade, but the fact is he voted against giving aid to a living baby, outside the mother's womb.
True. I lost any respect I may have had for the man when he wouldn't be honest back at Saddleback church and said it was above his paygrade. Actions speak and I have way more respect for a person that is honest. May not agree but imo this Pres is a coward.

Chester, VA

#155863 Nov 27, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Far as I know, Lyndi isn't incarcerated - if they're in prison, they put themselves there. This 'you' business is silly.
That would depend on which laws got them there and how Lyndi feels about those laws.

But equating throwing someone in Jail/Prison with welfare leaves a lot of room to do a lot of things.

Is someone wrongfully convicted and later declared innocent volutarilly placing themselves in prison? Are they voluntarilly going on "welfare?"

did they commit fraud by wrongfully accepting welfare even though they knew they were not eligable?
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155864 Nov 27, 2012
nebka wrote:
Wastewater you are nuts!!!! You belong in the Laughing Academy you will fit in well there.
There was no government conspiracy on 9/11
Answer this if you can if the government was behind 9/11 who flew the planes that day? Would the pilots commit suicide if the government was behind it.
What happened to the passengers that day?
Were they taken off the planes? Were they all in on this plot?
It was a bunch of extremest that flew the planes that day
Is the hologram thing still alive? That was the best one I heard. That no planes ever hit. Just like that car accident at my friends dorm so many years back. Two people saw it and couldn't agree who was at fault. One saw it one way another saw the same thing but didn't see the same thing. How many people were witness to it in New York, Washington D.C. and in Pa? No shock this will go on like Jfk.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#155865 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> who are you to say that God has "taken a back seat" with me?
Because anyone who preaches the gospel like you do on abortion and the murdering murderers who condone it, CANNOT turn around and say "oh yeah, I voted for the pro life guy Obama because I like his tax plan.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaa

No way, no how, scooter!
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155866 Nov 27, 2012
Just something wrong with this:

Painting Depicts Obama as Crucified Christ

A painting that features President Obama posed as Jesus Christ crucified on is on display at a community college art gallery in Boston.

The painting by Michael D’Antuono is part of a larger exhibit called “Artists on the Stump – the Road to the White House 2012.” It’s on display at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery until Dec. 15th.

The painting is called “Truth”– and shows the president with his arms outstretched. A crown of thorns rests on his head.

more here:
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Earthling 14,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min nanoanomaly 950,425
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Anthony MN 627,359
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 278,381
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 31 min Grunt56 223,071
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Adam 615,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 49 min Aussie Kev 681
More from around the web