Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

karl47 wrote:
No surprise here (see link) and all these right wing trolls constantly demonstrate the similar findings that many pollsters have found.
White voters with no education vote Republican.
In other words, Right wing Tea Freaks = white trash.
This further spells longterm doom for the GOP as this voting block is actually dwindling compared to all other key demographics. There is simply no way a candidate can win a national election primarily relying on these uneducated dumbed down white people, as Romney soundly and decidedly found out.
http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/103969/obama%E2 ...
Racist PIG!
Heh heh heh.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be at $20 Tril in debt and would have been regardless of who was elected. Some of this will depend on the rate of growth or lack of it. Late 2013 to mid 2014 are the new targets for recovery. Of course we have had targets since 2010.
Lets just see if the Republicans and Democrats can play nice and work together to solve our problems before the new target become 2024.
Who would have thought that while we were trying to recover:
An earthquake and tsunami in Japan would set us back.
Europe dealing with a country the size of Greece (How many states in the US have a bigger economy?) could not get resolved in this amount of time.
We would have revolutions and near wars in the middle east.
China and the other BRIC countries would also suffer bad economies.
You're a rookie at excuse making... read how a pro handles excuse making.

Part 1 of 2 parts

"Obama Blames..." in Headlines
August 08, 2011
Rush Limbaugh Show

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me count the pages here. One, two, three, four, five, six pages -- six pages -- of news headlines and stories.

Obama Blames Arab Spring and Japan's Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, August 5th, 2011. Obama Blames Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, August 3rd, 2011; remarks by the president at a DNC event. Obama Blames Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011. Obama Blames Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011.(This was page one.) Page two: Obama Blames Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington; remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011. Obama Blames Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview. Obama Blames Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting.

Obama Blames Reagan for America's Out of Control Debt and Spending; remarks by President Obama April 13th, 2011, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, April 13th, 2011; remarks by Obama, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, August 17th, 2010; remarks at a fundraiser for Patty Murray. Obama Blames Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; Obama town hall meeting on the economy in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010. Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; remarks by Obama at a second fundraising reception for Senator Barbara Boxer.

Obama Blames GOP for Events that Led to Gulf Oil Spill; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Republicans for America Not Being Able to Solve Problems; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody's Problems, June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. He said, "If you're a Wall Street Journal bank or an insurance company or oil company, you pretty much get to play by your own rules regardless of the consequences for everybody else." Blames corporations for everybody's problems. Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of American Economy, April 19th, 2010, at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer. Obama Blames Bush, Congress for Deficits, February 1, 2010, delivering remarks on the budget. Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies; January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with attorney general Martha Coakley in Massachusetts.

I'm only on page three, and I have to take a break.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Yeah, I'm gonna read the rest of the Obama blames. By the way, folks, do a Google search on it. "Obama blames" as a Google search term returns more than 490,000 hits. "Obama blames," no quotes -- just "Obama blames" -- returns 6,920,000 results on Google. Obama blames, Obama blames...everybody but himself. Obama is a man-child; immature, over his head, out of his league, unqualified.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/08/08/...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Part 2 of 2

August 08, 2011
Rush Limbaugh Show

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You want me to continue with this blame stuff? I'm only halfway through. Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody Else's Problems, June 3rd, 2010; remarks by President Obama. Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of Economy and American Standing, April 19th of 2010.

Obama delivering remarks at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer and the DNC. Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Deficits, February 1st, 2010, in remarks delivered on the budget. Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies, January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley. Obama Blames Wall Street Fat Cats for Economic Disaster, December 13th, 2009, CBS News' 60 Minutes. Obama Blames Bush for Overall Economy, September 27th, 2009, remarks by the president at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual dinner. Obama Blames Bush for Stifling Unions, September 7th, 2009; remarks by the president at the AFL-CIO Labor Day picnic.

Obama Blames Bush for Prescription Drug Bill; remarks by the president, health insurance reform town hall, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, August 11th, 2009. Obama Blames Bush for Jobs, July 22nd, 2009; news conferences by the president. Obama Blames Bush for Failure to Recognize Europe's Leading Role in the World, April 3rd, 2009; remarks by President Obama at a Strasbourg town hall, and in those remarks he said this: "So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship.

"In America there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world, instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive of you." That's Barack Obama, speaking in Europe at Strasbourg, blaming Bush for a failure to recognize Europe's leading role in the world, April 3rd, 2009. Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, February 23rd, 2009; Obama delivering opening remarks at fiscal responsibility summit. Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for his Elitist Label, New York Times, October 2008.

Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for Likely Loss in Kentucky Primary, May 2008. Candidate Obama Blames Washington for High Gas Prices, April 25th, 2008; remarks of Senator Barack Obama, press availability on energy plan, 25 April 2008. There you have six pages of "Obama blames."

END TRANSCRIPT

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

And Lawest if you think the house of representatives can do anything about abortion you have been looking in the wrong direction. you should know it is only Scotus that can change anything and it is only Potus that appoints scotus.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
Part 2 of 2

August 08, 2011
Rush Limbaugh Show

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You want me to continue with this blame stuff? I'm only halfway through. Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody Else's Problems, June 3rd, 2010; remarks by President Obama. Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of Economy and American Standing, April 19th of 2010.

Obama delivering remarks at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer and the DNC. Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Deficits, February 1st, 2010, in remarks delivered on the budget. Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies, January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley. Obama Blames Wall Street Fat Cats for Economic Disaster, December 13th, 2009, CBS News' 60 Minutes. Obama Blames Bush for Overall Economy, September 27th, 2009, remarks by the president at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual dinner. Obama Blames Bush for Stifling Unions, September 7th, 2009; remarks by the president at the AFL-CIO Labor Day picnic.

Obama Blames Bush for Prescription Drug Bill; remarks by the president, health insurance reform town hall, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, August 11th, 2009. Obama Blames Bush for Jobs, July 22nd, 2009; news conferences by the president. Obama Blames Bush for Failure to Recognize Europe's Leading Role in the World, April 3rd, 2009; remarks by President Obama at a Strasbourg town hall, and in those remarks he said this: "So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship.

"In America there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world, instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive of you." That's Barack Obama, speaking in Europe at Strasbourg, blaming Bush for a failure to recognize Europe's leading role in the world, April 3rd, 2009. Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, February 23rd, 2009; Obama delivering opening remarks at fiscal responsibility summit. Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for his Elitist Label, New York Times, October 2008.

Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for Likely Loss in Kentucky Primary, May 2008. Candidate Obama Blames Washington for High Gas Prices, April 25th, 2008; remarks of Senator Barack Obama, press availability on energy plan, 25 April 2008. There you have six pages of "Obama blames."

END TRANSCRIPT
What does it say about his ditto heads that they totally agree with everything Rush utters all the while he stoned off his butt on Oxys?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a rookie at excuse making... read how a pro handles excuse making.
Part 1 of 2 parts
August 08, 2011
Rush Limbaugh Show
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Let me count the pages here. One, two, three, four, five, six pages -- six pages -- of news headlines and stories.
Obama Blames Arab Spring and Japan's Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, August 5th, 2011. Obama Blames Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, August 3rd, 2011; remarks by the president at a DNC event. Obama Blames Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011. Obama Blames Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011.(This was page one.) Page two: Obama Blames Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington; remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011. Obama Blames Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview. Obama Blames Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting.
Obama Blames Reagan for America's Out of Control Debt and Spending; remarks by President Obama April 13th, 2011, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, April 13th, 2011; remarks by Obama, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, August 17th, 2010; remarks at a fundraiser for Patty Murray. Obama Blames Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; Obama town hall meeting on the economy in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010. Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; remarks by Obama at a second fundraising reception for Senator Barbara Boxer.
Obama Blames GOP for Events that Led to Gulf Oil Spill; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Republicans for America Not Being Able to Solve Problems; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody's Problems, June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. He said, "If you're a Wall Street Journal bank or an insurance company or oil company, you pretty much get to play by your own rules regardless of the consequences for everybody else." Blames corporations for everybody's problems. Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of American Economy, April 19th, 2010, at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer. Obama Blames Bush, Congress for Deficits, February 1, 2010, delivering remarks on the budget. Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies; January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with attorney general Martha Coakley in Massachusetts.
I'm only on page three, and I have to take a break.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Yeah, I'm gonna read the rest of the Obama blames. By the way, folks, do a Google search on it. "Obama blames" as a Google search term returns more than 490,000 hits. "Obama blames," no quotes -- just "Obama blames" -- returns 6,920,000 results on Google. Obama blames, Obama blames...everybody but himself. Obama is a man-child; immature, over his head, out of his league, unqualified.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
Rush Limbaugh

Dismissed

NEXT

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he WON re-election, I believe the American people that voted for OUR President are not as helpless and clueless and victims as you on the right like to portray them in order to save face and accept the facts the reason Romney lost is because the American people DO NOT LIKE THE RIGHT WING PLATFORM plain and simple!
Try to keep up DOLT!

Obama won cos he's gonna keep on givin' folks free stuff, and Romney wasn't.

Obama wants to court the hispanic vote, because thanks to illegal aliens, that demo is rapidly INCREASING. In agreement with the majority of the US population, Romney wanted to secure the borders and for illegal aliens to self-deport, & get in line behind people who've been waiting a long time to become LEGAL US citizens.

Sooner or later, yer hero will screw up (AGAIN). Your leash will be the FIRST one I yank.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wastewater you are nuts!!!! You belong in the Laughing Academy you will fit in well there.

There was no government conspiracy on 9/11

Answer this if you can if the government was behind 9/11 who flew the planes that day? Would the pilots commit suicide if the government was behind it.

What happened to the passengers that day?

Were they taken off the planes? Were they all in on this plot?

It was a bunch of extremest that flew the planes that day

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jackass too. Who cares troll?
LOL! Well I've already admitted I'm a jacka$$. And the regs in here know I'm no troll. So where does that leave you, WasteLine?

Rambling on to random msgs? Most of the regs in here are pretty smart notice stuff like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>Try to keep up DOLT!

Obama won cos he's gonna keep on givin' folks free stuff, and Romney wasn't.

Obama wants to court the hispanic vote, because thanks to illegal aliens, that demo is rapidly INCREASING. In agreement with the majority of the US population, Romney wanted to secure the borders and for illegal aliens to self-deport, & get in line behind people who've been waiting a long time to become LEGAL US citizens.

Sooner or later, yer hero will screw up (AGAIN). Your leash will be the FIRST one I yank.
Why don't you go ask Sen. Rubio about the Cuban Adjustment Act, the wet foot, dry foot policy and the fact nearly 1/4 of all Medicare fraud prosecutions involve newly arrived Cubans

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't running. My top candidate was Herman Cain, Romney was a distant second.
If the Republicans decide to get back to picking true conservatives, they'll find they'll get far more votes than candidates that get fewer votes than John McCain.

Romney is a good, honest family and business man, who would have definitely boosted the economy and job creation, but his conservative creds were too suspect to excite the voters. I was shocked that so many stayed home. I thought that, even if they weren't crazy about Romney, they'd show up to defeat a disaster like obama. Obviously, I was wrong, as was the Republican candidate.
I felt pretty much the same way, Bob. I would have been delighted to vote for Herman Cain. And what on earth were so many Americans thinking, to re-elect the catastrophe Obama?
thundercat

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

(Its nice to see you've overlooked that he lied every step of the way.)

Then Bill Clinton lied for 8 years when he supported the UN sanctions that kept Saddam safely enscansed, murdered thousands of innocent Iraqis and fueled the coffers of Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden'ss declaration of war against the U.S. was largely due to Clinton's and the UN war crimes against the Iraqi people.

The Iraq UN fiasco had to come to an end.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lawest, I think thou art a hypocrite. Yes I know your stance on abortion and I know your self-righteous way of teaching the ways of Christ. I once told you that Jesus said to be a fisher of men and you got all mean and nasty then too because you didn't want to be told you were not doing as christ wanted. now you make exceptions to your beliefs and if you knew me you'd know I am talking about the baby born of a botched abortion that was away from the mother's body no way a threat to her life that was left to die. Obama voted to allow that. that is where we are going Lawest. so i hope you find the economy satisfactory and I hope you can live with all that goes with it, and still see yourself as a Christian.
And I'm dealt enough with you in the padt to know that everyone who don't agree with you is a hypocrite on one level or another, and who are you to judge who is a christian because their political stance is different from yours ms. Self-Righteous, I'll check more into PBA and see just what it entails as I'm sure that you'll understand that I chose not yo take your word for anything.

Peace.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A question BB, what exactly was the game plan so to speak for Romney creating job growth had he won the election, just curious to know?
You're a little late asking about obama's opponent's policies now. I was going to direct you to the Romney for President Jobs section, but apparently the site has been taken down.

It's history anyway, Mitt didn't win, so his ideas for job creation aren't going to be implemented... we're stuck with this awesome obama recovery, and it's diminishing Labor Participation Rate.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Maybe you should have checked what oama's opponent was proposing BEFORE November 6.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

lisw wrote:
And Lawest if you think the house of representatives can do anything about abortion you have been looking in the wrong direction. you should know it is only Scotus that can change anything and it is only Potus that appoints scotus.
That I am well aware of dear lady.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that when one of the towers collapsed, I'm not sure which one, it created a huge hole in the bottom corner of Tower 7, and started the fires that sealed its fate.

BTW, did Silverstein arrange to have the St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and the Burlington Coat Factory Building taken out too, just to cover up destroying Tower 7?
If Silverstein was responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers, one wonders just why he wanted to take out the Pentagon and the White House (or was it the Capitol Building?) too? And since one of the planes crashed in Pennsylvania, did he ask for a refund from whoever he hired to make it all happen?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

thundercat wrote:

Then Bill Clinton lied for 8 years when he supported the UN sanctions that kept Saddam safely enscansed, murdered thousands of innocent Iraqis and fueled the coffers of Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden'ss declaration of war against the U.S. was largely due to Clinton's and the UN war crimes against the Iraqi people.

Yeah so glad GW came to power and helped save all those poor, helpless Iraqis ....helped over 100k to their graves

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And I'm dealt enough with you in the padt to know that everyone who don't agree with you is a hypocrite on one level or another, and who are you to judge who is a christian because their political stance is different from yours ms. Self-Righteous, I'll check more into PBA and see just what it entails as I'm sure that you'll understand that I chose not yo take your word for anything.
Peace.
You haven't 'dealt" with me at all Lawest. And i'm glad you are checking into it. and it isn't PBA as you so callously put it. A child was born of a botched partial birth abortion but was born alive and left to die with no comfort or medical attention. Obama voted to allow this. I'll find it for you but look it up for yourself. Peace? I hope you have it. it's not about disagreeing with you politically, though I know that eases you. It's about being honest with yourself. Btw. You are only the second person I've ever called a hypocrite. I don't throw things around lightly. I don't like getting angry but I do get angry when someone takes the tact of indignation that others are wrong when that same someone has no idea what he has voted for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

thundercat wrote:
Thundercat, while I don't disagree with you, you should know that you're replying to a message which was originally posted around 6 years ago.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignoring the fact that a video exists where a fire chief comes out telling everyone to clear out, the building is full of explosives. How do you explain away this fact?
I don't... unless he's the one that put them there, otherwise, who did?

I could be wrong, but people were working in WTC7 that morning, and had to be evacuated. Nobody would ever have been allowed to work in a building that was rigged with demolition charges... unless they were the ones intalling the explosives. Is that what you believe, that all those office workers in that 47 story building were actually the people installing the charges that morning?

You folks really have to be ignoring basic common sense to make things "fit" your theories.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 722,132
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Just Think 115,607
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 224,613
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 13 min Vendzilla 148
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min GOLTI 4,911
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 29 min DescreteEuroWhitey 433
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 41 min Johnny 1,616
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••