|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt his heart is broken but I don't worry becasue I know where he puts his faith at at the end of the day. Its all good bro.
So I was thinking bro, I'm sure that he'll show up eventually.

Peace.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>I know it gives you the warm fuzzies to believe that those that voted for Obama are beneath you, but it just ain't true.
You really do have a reading problem. I haven't seen anybody say anything about folks being beneath them... that's king barry and queen michelle talk. We simply believe we're supporting a bunch of obama's "takers".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Jamie Foxx:'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'
Mr Foxx doesn't have a clue. His money means nothing on that day.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
An extremely ignorant thing for him to say, perhaps he was merely being cynical..........maybe.

Since: Jul 12

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Christians read this. People that want freedom read this:
Schools’ Tracking Devices Causes Controversy
...Starting this fall, all students at John Jay High School and Anson Jones Middle School are required to carry identification cards embedded with a microchip. They are tracked by the dozens of electronic readers installed in the schools’ ceiling panels.
Northside has been testing a “radio frequency identification” tracking system for the two schools to increase attendance in order to secure more state funding, officials have said. The program, which kicked off at the beginning of this school year, eventually could be used at all of Northside’s 112 campuses, officials have said. The district is the fourth largest in Texas with more than 97,000 students.
One John Jay student refused to wear the device, citing religious reasons, and then filed a lawsuit after Principal Robert Harris threatened to remove her from the school and stopped her from petitioning against the ID badge. Last week a judge said the principal’s actions violated the student’s speech and religious rights, and granted a restraining order barring Harris from removing her from the school, San Antonio television station KENS
reported.http://houston.cbsloc al.com/2012/11/25/schools-trac king-devices-causes-controvers y/
It is a RED state Chris, what do you expect after Arizona's DEATH panel? Do as I tell you to do, not what I say should be done.
Disney

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a RED state Chris, what do you expect after Arizona's DEATH panel? Do as I tell you to do, not what I say should be done.
I think this is the fed. Make no mistake if this is part of end time events to bring The Lord back it won't matter where the power is. Not saying that's what this is but makes me think on it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Total hogwash. Thousands of people reported hearing explosions in those buildings, many minutes after the planes crashed into them. Tower 7 wasn't hit by anything, yet it pancaked quite neatly into its own footprint as well. The impact of the crash in Pennsylvania, evaporated the aircraft without a trace, if you're willing to believe that, rather than believing there was a concerted effort to eliminate evidence.
Those news reports are still available on the internet, but of course you have no intention of refreshing those memories, and prefer to 'believe' they never existed.
The reason you 'bother', by the way, is to keep your security blanket wrapped oh-so-tightly around yourself.
Enjoy your delusions.
Only 16 people survived being in the towers when they fell, not thousands... none of whom reported hearing explosive charges bringing the tower down on them. They did however, report being able to hear the floors as they pancaked into each other, and huge gusts of air being forced down the stairwell as they collapsed.
Disney

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> An extremely ignorant thing for him to say, perhaps he was merely being cynical..........maybe.
Yes. Just saying this pov is as real today as 08. Only one way to the father...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

A major controversy here in SC that didn't make the national news, but caused a lot of security finger pointing.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
http://m.theatlantic.com/polit ics/archive/2012/08/what-obama -really-did-to-welfare-reform/ 260931/
Some interesting info.
And some even more interesting info.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/07/12/obama-gut...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
And some even more interesting info.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/07/12/obama-gut...
Sorry but your link was obviously conservative biased as mine was more fair and balanced giving phrase to neither side in particular.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Christians read this. People that want freedom read this:
Schools’ Tracking Devices Causes Controversy
...Starting this fall, all students at John Jay High School and Anson Jones Middle School are required to carry identification cards embedded with a microchip. They are tracked by the dozens of electronic readers installed in the schools’ ceiling panels.y
Northside has been testing a “radio frequency identification” tracking system for the two schools to increase attendance in order to secure more state funding, officials have said. The program, which kicked off at the beginning of this school year, eventually could be used at all of Northside’s 112 campuses, officials have said. The district is the fourth largest in Texas with more than 97,000 students.
One John Jay student refused to wear the device, citing religious reasons, and then filed a lawsuit after Principal Robert Harris threatened to remove her from the school and stopped her from petitioning against the ID badge. Last week a judge said the principal’s actions violated the student’s speech and religious rights, and granted a restraining order barring Harris from removing her from the school, San Antonio television station KENS
reported.http://houston.cbsloc al.com/2012/11/25/schools-trac king-devices-causes-controvers y/
Yes this troubling to know, and such situations will likely become more frequent and extreme in the near future, I'm glad that tbe student stood on beliefs and garnered the victory from God through the Judicial systems.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but your link was obviously conservative biased as mine was more fair and balanced giving phrase to neither side in particular.
No problem, it was expected. I'm used to the left attacking the messenger to avoid having to refute the message.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, it was expected. I'm used to the left attacking the messenger to avoid having to refute the message.
Thank you and no problem here as well as I'm used to the right attacking the facts and blowing them hugely out of proportion and using fear mongering tactics that don't usually work.

Blessings.

Since: Jul 12

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Disney wrote:
<quoted text>I think this is the fed. Make no mistake if this is part of end time events to bring The Lord back it won't matter where the power is. Not saying that's what this is but makes me think on it.
Not the Fed, it is the local school board in that community.

Who said "If you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about." trying to justify the Patriot Act?

Same thing applies here to these students. It is the same mentality and line of reasoning.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html
<quoted text>
There's a leap, right there. WTC7 was not rigged with explosives, it fell on its own from damage caused by one of the main towers falling. The firemen simply were pulling their firefighting activities, as the building was both dangerous, and beyond saving.
<quoted text>
Probably taken by the 1,100 plus people that were never found, but were believed to have been in the WTC towers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
I saw three of them come down in a fairly well contained manner, without any explosive assistance.
I have no doubt about WTC7 being demolished.

Larry Silverstein modified his story when he realized the original compromised his insurance settlement.

There were no firemen in WTC7 at the time. A fire chief is on video telling people to clear out because the building is full of explosives. How do you account for these two facts?
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't necessarily disagree with most of what you have Lisw but take this into consideration that for those blacks whom you feel voted for Obama despite disagreeing with him lmay likely have done so because they disagreed even more with Mitt Romney, like I just pointed out to Bob, Romney just didn't come across favorably to blacks and hispanics because they didn't feel that there was anything about his agenda that they would benefit from, I've spoken with relatives and other blacks who have very high profile positions on their jobs not rich but not impoverished in the least and they have express their own misgivings about Romneys agenda, so you see it is not necessarily about color with all black people, some yes..........but not all.
I recall thinking when obama first ran that it made sense for black people to vote for him, they deserved to have a decent place at the table. but he has not invited black people to the table, infact he has done great damage to the majority of black people in this country imo, as jobs are even scarcer for them and i don't know why, but they are. To me he is much like Lyndon Johnson, making it seem as though the best is yet to come, when all he ( johnson ) did was round all the black people up in one place and keep them beholden to te government. To me that really is what Obama has done and of course he will do it to all of us.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Would just like to add BB, ALL of us are imperfect, some may come close but no is exempted.
Peace.
Yep. My implication was that some THINK they are.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I recall thinking when obama first ran that it made sense for black people to vote for him, they deserved to have a decent place at the table. but he has not invited black people to the table, infact he has done great damage to the majority of black people in this country imo, as jobs are even scarcer for them and i don't know why, but they are. To me he is much like Lyndon Johnson, making it seem as though the best is yet to come, when all he ( johnson ) did was round all the black people up in one place and keep them beholden to te government. To me that really is what Obama has done and of course he will do it to all of us.
What is Obama supposed to do? We are rapidly approaching the time of peak oil. The world has become like Mad Max. You don't think 9/11 was about control of the precious substance upon which all current economies depend?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have WasteWater all wrong... his tin foil hat is way too tight.
You don't think his tin foil hat can be oversize and still be too tight?
:-)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

PeeWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Obama supposed to do? We are rapidly approaching the time of peak oil. The world has become like Mad Max. You don't think 9/11 was about control of the precious substance upon which all current economies depend?
Heh heh, wanderin' around lost again huh, Pee?

The msg from Lis had NOTHING to do with 9-11.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,141 - 149,160 of171,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

594 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 715,905
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min waaasssuuup 223,038
bless the jews (Nov '08) 10 min precious blood of YESHUA 6,778
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 529,652
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 255,557
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Krackerjacks 114,529
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Hidingfromyou 93,129
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Ava 58
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••