“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155635 Nov 25, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BB, I hear what you are saying but I just feel that the poster BTX left a lot to be desired in the way that he / she came across in they said concerning blacks, it's like what some of us have talked about in the past that even now in a racially sensitive charged time of which we live both black and white and anything in between need to be extremely careful in how we weigh our words when speaking concerning such matters as it regards to subjects with a race element attached to it.
Most of us are imperfect, Scott. PC often goes out the window nowadays, especially over emotional/critical/political issues.

I don't believe BTX is racially predjudice, and since you're not around here often enough to've sensed that, it's why I wrote that elongated reply.

Romney didn't make the cut this time, and unfortunately for the US, as I mentioned b4, I think it was one of the biggest mistakes of our lives. With his miserable track record, a trained chimp should have been able to knock Obama off his throne. Way to go AXLEROD!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155636 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that when one of the towers collapsed, I'm not sure which one, it created a huge hole in the bottom corner of Tower 7, and started the fires that sealed its fate.
BTW, did Silverstein arrange to have the St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and the Burlington Coat Factory Building taken out too, just to cover up destroying Tower 7?
Of course. He was trying to clear a space big enough so that a new
mosque/community center going in, wouldn't be noticed.
:-D

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155637 Nov 25, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, I know you're not going to like this, but BB is absolutely right. It's losers who wanted the nanny state and government handouts who re-elected Obama. Whether those losers were white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American or any other ethnic background doesn't matter very much. What does matter is that they preferred having the government to wet-nurse them and pay their bills, to taking responsibility for themselves or the nation's well-being. What also matters is that Obama is low enough to use that to keep himself in power.
As BB also said, putting him back in the White House was a huge--HUGE--mistake and we're all going to pay for it. Rest assured of that. And speaking only for myself, I believe that particular bill will come due within 20 years--40 at the outside--which means that most of us who participate on this thread will live to see it.
Hello RG, don't feel like you have to mince words with me ( which I know you won't ) you haven't said anything that I haven't heard or been reading for sometime now, I don't agree with a lot of it but I respect you for yoyr forwardness, I don't generally like to repeat myself too much so I hope that you have read my responses to both BB and Lisw, as I love you as a sister in the Lord and a friend of whom I have enjoyed conversing with over tbe internet I must say this to you, while as I've said before not all black people and hispanic people voted for Prez Obama because he is black or because the government handouts that he "is giving out" but because not a lot of people were sd on Mitt Romney and his agenda, many felt that all he would have done was re-initiated many of the same policies that got this country in the mess that wr are in to begin with, many of the things you've swid is true but not to the level that you feel that it is and when you lambaste people as losers and uninformed people who voted for the president because they didn't want to lose their entitlements, I think that is wrong and you are selling peopke down the river, again tbere are people who voted for both candidates for the wrong reasons but many who voted for both tbrough honest conviction as well.

You know that it was Bush who started up the stimulus package program to bail out the financial institutions just before he left office and Obama continued with that action to bail out the auto industry of which many on the right including Romney wanted to go under which would have destroy thousands of jobs and possibly would have sent this fountries recession into a even deeper recession or possibly a widespread depression, the economy is not where any of us would like for it to be right now as I'm sure that it's not where the President himself would like for it to be, this economy was so badly fractur that we may never truly get back to the levels of the Clinton era where things were really booming and I just can't buy into the idea that that is the presidents fault.

I know that you are highly upset that your candidate lost but please as a friend I ask you to step back and pray and ask God to calm your spirit as you and others here are always in our prayers, Peace and Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155638 Nov 25, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are imperfect, Scott. PC often goes out the window nowadays, especially over emotional/critical/political issues.
I don't believe BTX is racially predjudice, and since you're not around here often enough to've sensed that, it's why I wrote that elongated reply.
Romney didn't make the cut this time, and unfortunately for the US, as I mentioned b4, I think it was one of the biggest mistakes of our lives. With his miserable track record, a trained chimp should have been able to knock Obama off his throne. Way to go AXLEROD!
Can't say that I'm familiar with the term AXLEROD Bob, but as for my spin on the Presidents record and why I feel as I do, read my response to RG.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155639 Nov 25, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello RG, don't feel like you have to mince words with me ( which I know you won't ) you haven't said anything that I haven't heard or been reading for sometime now, I don't agree with a lot of it but I respect you for yoyr forwardness, I don't generally like to repeat myself too much so I hope that you have read my responses to both BB and Lisw, as I love you as a sister in the Lord and a friend of whom I have enjoyed conversing with over tbe internet I must say this to you, while as I've said before not all black people and hispanic people voted for Prez Obama because he is black or because the government handouts that he "is giving out" but because not a lot of people were sd on Mitt Romney and his agenda, many felt that all he would have done was re-initiated many of the same policies that got this country in the mess that wr are in to begin with, many of the things you've swid is true but not to the level that you feel that it is and when you lambaste people as losers and uninformed people who voted for the president because they didn't want to lose their entitlements, I think that is wrong and you are selling peopke down the river, again tbere are people who voted for both candidates for the wrong reasons but many who voted for both tbrough honest conviction as well.
You know that it was Bush who started up the stimulus package program to bail out the financial institutions just before he left office and Obama continued with that action to bail out the auto industry of which many on the right including Romney wanted to go under which would have destroy thousands of jobs and possibly would have sent this fountries recession into a even deeper recession or possibly a widespread depression, the economy is not where any of us would like for it to be right now as I'm sure that it's not where the President himself would like for it to be, this economy was so badly fractur that we may never truly get back to the levels of the Clinton era where things were really booming and I just can't buy into the idea that that is the presidents fault.
I know that you are highly upset that your candidate lost but please as a friend I ask you to step back and pray and ask God to calm your spirit as you and others here are always in our prayers, Peace and Blessings.
Correction: COUNTRIES..........not fountries, lol.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#155640 Nov 25, 2012
Hey here is the most close up scenes you can see.

&fe ature=related

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#155641 Nov 26, 2012
How about this?

&fe ature=related

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155642 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listened too the people, there were explosions before the first plane hit. If you listened to the firemen talk, they also heard numerous explosions and said that the airplane fuel was BS. If you did some more research you would find the WTC 7 was demolished with explosives and the Popular Science article was pure bull shit.
http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html
WasteWater wrote:
So I ask you this. If WTC7 was rigged ahead of time, how did they know to do that and why did they do it?
There's a leap, right there. WTC7 was not rigged with explosives, it fell on its own from damage caused by one of the main towers falling. The firemen simply were pulling their firefighting activities, as the building was both dangerous, and beyond saving.
WasteWater wrote:
What about insider trading that took place that day? What about the $300 billion in gold bars that is unaccounted for?
Probably taken by the 1,100 plus people that were never found, but were believed to have been in the WTC towers.

WasteWater wrote:
I agree, a building doesn't come down with such precision with random blasts and plane hits. It requires precise structural failures in strategic places timed correctly.
I saw three of them come down in a fairly well contained manner, without any explosive assistance.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155643 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Would just like to add BB, ALL of us are imperfect, some may come close but no is exempted.
Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155644 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Would just like to add BB, ALL of us are imperfect, some may come close but no is exempted.
Peace.
No ONE is exempted.........

Location hidden

#155645 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the crazy gnome wearing an oversize tin foil HAT!
I think you have WasteWater all wrong... his tin foil hat is way too tight.

Location hidden

#155646 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't necessarily disagree with most of what you have Lisw but take this into consideration that for those blacks whom you feel voted for Obama despite disagreeing with him lmay likely have done so because they disagreed even more with Mitt Romney, like I just pointed out to Bob, Romney just didn't come across favorably to blacks and hispanics because they didn't feel that there was anything about his agenda that they would benefit from, I've spoken with relatives and other blacks who have very high profile positions on their jobs not rich but not impoverished in the least and they have express their own misgivings about Romneys agenda, so you see it is not necessarily about color with all black people, some yes..........but not all.
"Everybody in Cleveland, low minority, got obama phone. Keep obama in president, you know, he gave us a phone."

obama: Santa Claus without any fiscal responsibility.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155647 Nov 26, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everybody in Cleveland, low minority, got obama phone. Keep obama in president, you know, he gave us a phone."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
Funny..........I didn't get MY Obamagifts.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155648 Nov 26, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
A question..........since I did not get my Obamagifts what is an Obamaphone?

Since: Jul 12

Baltimore, MD

#155649 Nov 26, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>So you saying Bobbin wants a succede from the US and wants a civil war?
No Civil War and they don't want to succede, they just say they do. They just want to blow out hot air (because they do have the means and way to do so if they desired) like they normally do.

Baltimore, MD

#155650 Nov 26, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
314,832,358 US population
-62,000,000 that voted for obama (over 7 million less votes than in 2008)
~256,000,000 did not vote for Romney. Romney won on the number of people not voting for him.

Baltimore, MD

#155651 Nov 26, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with most of this. but the fact is that about 95% of the black people who voted voted for Obama. Now surely many of those have beliefs that are in complete contradiction with Obama's but they voted for him anyway. I have to assume it is because he is black. I understand it but I don't condone it. When it comes to the president of the US we must be color blind.
What is the percentage that normally votes for Democrats?

How many more voted that normally do not vote?

How many White people voted for McCain/Romney because they were not black?

Given the proportions of race, wouldn't it indicate more whites voted for racial reasons than blacks? Or do you think blacks are much more prejuduced than whites?

Baltimore, MD

#155652 Nov 26, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, I know you're not going to like this, but BB is absolutely right. It's losers who wanted the nanny state and government handouts who re-elected Obama. Whether those losers were white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American or any other ethnic background doesn't matter very much. What does matter is that they preferred having the government to wet-nurse them and pay their bills, to taking responsibility for themselves or the nation's well-being. What also matters is that Obama is low enough to use that to keep himself in power.
As BB also said, putting him back in the White House was a huge--HUGE--mistake and we're all going to pay for it. Rest assured of that. And speaking only for myself, I believe that particular bill will come due within 20 years--40 at the outside--which means that most of us who participate on this thread will live to see it.
So, you think that over 50% of the people that are civic minded enough to vote are losers.

Do you even know what the propensity to vote is among those on welfare

I know it gives you the warm fuzzies to believe that those that voted for Obama are beneath you, but it just ain't true.

I also don't think that those that supported Romney were beneath those that voted for Obama.....of course, that could be for obvious reasons.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#155653 Nov 26, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9-11, I watched three buildings do just that. Unfortunately, two of them still had people in them when they dropped. However, not one of the survivors mentioned anthing about demolition charges exploding... but then, they hadn't had the opportunity to read your internet fairy tales.
Total hogwash. Thousands of people reported hearing explosions in those buildings, many minutes after the planes crashed into them. Tower 7 wasn't hit by anything, yet it pancaked quite neatly into its own footprint as well. The impact of the crash in Pennsylvania, evaporated the aircraft without a trace, if you're willing to believe that, rather than believing there was a concerted effort to eliminate evidence.

Those news reports are still available on the internet, but of course you have no intention of refreshing those memories, and prefer to 'believe' they never existed.

The reason you 'bother', by the way, is to keep your security blanket wrapped oh-so-tightly around yourself.

Enjoy your delusions.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155654 Nov 26, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that over 50% of the people that are civic minded enough to vote are losers.
Do you even know what the propensity to vote is among those on welfare
I know it gives you the warm fuzzies to believe that those that voted for Obama are beneath you, but it just ain't true.
I also don't think that those that supported Romney were beneath those that voted for Obama.....of course, that could be for obvious reasons.
Interesting point, the few percentage of blacks who are living off of government assistance with no intentions of bettering their situation have no mind or inclination to get out and stand in long lines to vote on election day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Jac 441,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dave Nelson 775,476
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Oxbow 559,567
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min yon 4,774
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Dr_Zorderz 265,162
Gay snapchat names 44 min justwaiting4 149
Moses never existed 54 min Khatru 756
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr eyeful 605,034
More from around the web