Bush is a hero
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155661 Nov 26, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Chris- I would rather take the word of those who witnessed the 'terrorist-attack' first-hand, the word of many experts in structural engineering, demolition, architectural sciences, and forensic investigation, in addition to the word of first responders, and survivors, then the word of the NIST investigation, which was a total joke.
Why was the vast majority of the steel rubble from ground zero IMMEDIATELY gathered up and shipped to China for recycling, rather than being investigated as evidence in a crime scene?(Or do you not consider terrorism a crime?)
How did an 'office fire' create molten steel (of which there are innumberable photographs) at Tower 2?
There are way too many questions left unanswered in my estimation.
I'm also curious to know why you decided to comment on this post, rather than the other one, concerning being a reconciler in a very broken place.
Just saying.
An "office fire"? Thats not really honest Sister it was much more than that. Anyway I commented on it becasue at one time I lived in Washington. From 80-83. Anyone that knows the area knows that when a plane takes off from Washington National (now Reagan national oh the irony) you have to make a hard turn or you end up in restricted air space. Imo what happened on 11 September 2001 wasn't even on most gov worse case playbooks.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155662 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, when it boils down to is that it is not given at all that all welfare recipients are black as statistically more white people are actually on Government assistance than blacks but because we are so much fewer in number the percentage is higher but not the actual numbers.
We've already gone thru it, Scott. People of ALL colors voted for Obama because HE convinced them he was gonna continue givin''em
"free stuff".

There wouldn't be many of ANY color on welfare voting for Romney, as he was pushing self-provision, and planned on a much different course
for the US.

Since: Jul 12

Chester, VA

#155663 Nov 26, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
God greeted two newcomers to heaven. One was a preacher, the other was a lawyer. He ushered the preacher to a small shack and settled him in to his austere quarters; then led the lawyer to a huge, luxuriously appointed mansion.
"I don't understand," the lawyer puzzled. "That man was a preacher, and you gave him a shack. And yet, you've said I am to live in this luxurious, huge mansion. Why?"
"Sir," said God, "We've had lots and lots of preachers, here. But you, sir, are our very first LAWYER."
LMAO

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155664 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course, his chief advisor.
Speaking of David, Mr Higgins has been absent for quite some time now. Gonna hafta email him if he don't show up soon.

Chester, VA

#155667 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already gone thru it, Scott. People of ALL colors voted for Obama because HE convinced them he was gonna continue givin''em
"free stuff".
There wouldn't be many of ANY color on welfare voting for Romney, as he was pushing self-provision, and planned on a much different course
for the US.
In a devasting blow to those that think people voted for Obama for free stuff, the Island Territory of Puerto Rico voted to become a state on November 6, 2012. For those that are not aware, Puerto Rico already receives welfare benefits and other FREE stuff from the US Government but pays no federal income tax.

These people, who generally supported President Obama in the recent election have essentially voted to pay federal income tax for the benefits they receive.

"Obama carried Florida’s Hispanic vote 60% to 39%, an improvement over his 57% to 42% showing in 2008. Also, Hispanics made up 17% of the Florida electorate this year, up from 14% in 2008."

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/11/07/latino-...

And now you want to call many who come here illegally to work lazy and just wanting free stuff.

Chester, VA

#155668 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of David, Mr Higgins has been absent for quite some time now. Gonna hafta email him if he don't show up soon.
I think when he thought I was an attention hound he kind of liked the attention. When he discovered instead I thought of him more as a rabid dog that people needed to be warned of ........well, he left shortly thereafter.

Chester, VA

#155669 Nov 26, 2012
karl47 wrote:
How many people on welfare voted for Romney?
Why won't anyone answer this simple question?
All those that are racist for a start.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155670 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"free stuff".
for the US.
Thank you for acknowledging that BB, you do have many people who like to categorize and equate black people only with being on government assistance programs, so it does make only a little skeptical, we have a idiot professing to be a "christian" over on the WSJLM thread who is obsessed with the idea that Prez Obama was re-elected due strictly for blacks voting him back in office, he has a fixation with it often posting street slang terms in a mocking manner that is usually associated with black culture, he won't let it go and it is really sickening.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155671 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been noticing that also, when he posted after election day he eluded that his heart may not be so much into posting anymore, I hope that everything is well with him and that he shows up soon.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155672 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny..........I didn't get MY Obamagifts.
Of course you didn't get any obamagifts... you're a productive taxpayer. You get to pay for all those "gifts" that Santa is redistributing to his loyal "takers".
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155673 Nov 26, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think when he thought I was an attention hound he kind of liked the attention. When he discovered instead I thought of him more as a rabid dog that people needed to be warned of ........well, he left shortly thereafter.
Still not honest. Oh well, one can hope... Carry on in your hate if you must. What a waste.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155674 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I have been noticing that also, when he posted after election day he eluded that his heart may not be so much into posting anymore, I hope that everything is well with him and that he shows up soon.
No doubt his heart is broken but I don't worry becasue I know where he puts his faith at at the end of the day. Its all good bro.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155675 Nov 26, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All those that are racist for a start.
Karl has many times shown himself to be very racist with his own postings.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155676 Nov 26, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"free stuff".
for the US.
True. I would bet a weeks pay most of the people I work with voted for Pres Obama. I know one man who has a son in the USM core and didn't vote at all! He has given up. I will fight till I breath my last.

Location hidden

#155677 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A question..........since I did not get my Obamagifts what is an Obamaphone?
It's an "emergency" cell phone with 250 minutes a month... and if the obama phone lady had any knowledge, she'd know that the program was started under Bush43. barry just took that giveaway program, and expanded it, like he's done with all our giveaway programs. And, when he didn't have enough dependent people in the USA, he started advertizing in Mexico about how to receive our handouts... all at the expense of you, the American taxpayer.

Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155678 Nov 26, 2012
Jamie Foxx:'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

Mr Foxx doesn't have a clue. His money means nothing on that day.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155679 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for acknowledging that BB, you do have many people who like to categorize and equate black people only with being on government assistance programs, so it does make only a little skeptical, we have a idiot professing to be a "christian" over on the WSJLM thread who is obsessed with the idea that Prez Obama was re-elected due strictly for blacks voting him back in office, he has a fixation with it often posting street slang terms in a mocking manner that is usually associated with black culture, he won't let it go and it is really sickening.
No worry. The pothead thats across the steet stays home all day and fleeces the taxpayer is white. God knows.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155680 Nov 26, 2012

Location hidden

#155681 Nov 26, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many were eligable to vote and chose to do so?
~256,000,000 did not vote for Romney. Romney won on the number of people not voting for him.
It doesn't matter, I was simply pointing out that there's still plenty of people out there that can be won over. Heck, even though the population increased by 15 million or so since 2008, the number of people voting for the candidates in 2012 dropped by over 10 million... three-quarters of which were 2008 obama voters.

It just shows that, given the right candidate, there's plenty of opportunity.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#155682 Nov 26, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an "emergency" cell phone with 250 minutes a month... and if the obama phone lady had any knowledge, she'd know that the program was started under Bush43. barry just took that giveaway program, and expanded it, like he's done with all our giveaway programs. And, when he didn't have enough dependent people in the USA, he started advertizing in Mexico about how to receive our handouts... all at the expense of you, the American taxpayer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WgOHOHKBEqEXX
>Sigh<

Yeah, I wonder if Prez Obama have any conscience about causing the demise of tbe dinosaurs 65 million years ago and sparking the revolutionary war of the 1700's and will he evet have the conviction to owe up for the assassination of Abraham Lincoln as well as other things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min PELE78 853,663
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Jac 100,687
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 595,849
The Christian Atheist debate 29 min Insults Are Easier 733
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 34 min RFD 243
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Concerned Adult 444,107
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 5,797
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,053
More from around the web