Bush is a hero

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155618 Nov 25, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We were ALL wrong. But that could mean fate is on the move again.
Possibly Obamy will screw the US up so badly in the next 4 years, that it will take the Dems a century to regain the American trust.
I hope not. The Dems are a useful foil for keeping Republicans in check.
Racial slur.

DISMISSED.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#155619 Nov 25, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should get yourself checked out, dude.
You exhibit all the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.
There's no shame in being ill. Do it.
YOU, Catcher, exhibit all the symptoms of being an arrogant, obnoxious bastard, and there's plenty of shame in THAT.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155620 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you knew something about demolitions? Demolition charges go off sequentially from the interior out to cause the building to collapse on itself... they don't blow up a lobby an hour or two before they drop a building. I'm sure people heard loud bangs, stuff was falling everywhere.
However, I'm talking about people that survived being in the building when it collapsed... none of them said anything about hearing a sequential firing of demolution charges that brought down the building.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/sept11/2003/n_9...
Thanks, great link.

I'm sure the noise was deafening. How would a person know the difference in what they were hearing? We also don't know if the sequence would be required all the way down once a failure mode had been established and set in motion. Nobody is going to give us that information.

Yea, what about the lobby? What about the garage? Who blew it up? Why did it get blown up? What effect did those charges have?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155621 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you knew something about demolitions? Demolition charges go off sequentially from the interior out to cause the building to collapse on itself... they don't blow up a lobby an hour or two before they drop a building. I'm sure people heard loud bangs, stuff was falling everywhere.
However, I'm talking about people that survived being in the building when it collapsed... none of them said anything about hearing a sequential firing of demolution charges that brought down the building.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/sept11/2003/n_9...
As you can see, conspiracy theorists live in their own tiny reality and believe what they wanna believe.

The hole in the outside of the Pentagon was too small to be caused by a jetliner, and a UFO came down and beamed all the Shanksville crash debris from UA93 up to the mother ship.

Or the plane never crashed in the field at all. It flew to Cuba where
all the passengers are now working the sugar cane, and the terrorists are hand rolling Castro's ceegars.

The very idea that Bush had a hand in snuffing out the lives of nearly 3000 innocent people, is beyond silly. It's tin-foil hat silly.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155623 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We can hear them in the videos. It's obvious.
You didn't read the article that I provided where they interviewed those few that survived Tower 1 collapsing on top of them, and now you're sounding ignorant, again... when all you had to do was read.

I'm sorry, if you won't help yourself, I can't make you learn. By ignoring the actual facts that people are giving to you, you'll just destined to remain an ignorant "truther".

You remind me of the woman...


No wonder you're an obamabot... you're easily led, and don't think for yourself.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155624 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, great link.
I'm sure the noise was deafening. How would a person know the difference in what they were hearing? We also don't know if the sequence would be required all the way down once a failure mode had been established and set in motion. Nobody is going to give us that information.
Yea, what about the lobby? What about the garage? Who blew it up? Why did it get blown up? What effect did those charges have?
Fuel ignites, and explodes. Who knows what all was in that building that could go boom.

The fact remains, you don't bring down a building with random explosions.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155625 Nov 25, 2012
PeeWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We can hear them in the videos. It's obvious.
Whewiiie! 12,000 posts since Aug 2011? You ARE a chatty cathy, peewater. Hahahahahaha.

I'll bet 98% of them are conspiracy theory related.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155626 Nov 25, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see, conspiracy theorists live in their own tiny reality and believe what they wanna believe.
The hole in the outside of the Pentagon was too small to be caused by a jetliner, and a UFO came down and beamed all the Shanksville crash debris from UA93 up to the mother ship.
Or the plane never crashed in the field at all. It flew to Cuba where
all the passengers are now working the sugar cane, and the terrorists are hand rolling Castro's ceegars.
The very idea that Bush had a hand in snuffing out the lives of nearly 3000 innocent people, is beyond silly. It's tin-foil hat silly.
Not to mention that when one of the towers collapsed, I'm not sure which one, it created a huge hole in the bottom corner of Tower 7, and started the fires that sealed its fate.

BTW, did Silverstein arrange to have the St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and the Burlington Coat Factory Building taken out too, just to cover up destroying Tower 7?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155627 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuel ignites, and explodes. Who knows what all was in that building that could go boom.
The fact remains, you don't bring down a building with random explosions.
If you listened too the people, there were explosions before the first plane hit. If you listened to the firemen talk, they also heard numerous explosions and said that the airplane fuel was BS. If you did some more research you would find the WTC 7 was demolished with explosives and the Popular Science article was pure bull shit. So I ask you this. If WTC7 was rigged ahead of time, how did they know to do that and why did they do it? What about insider trading that took place that day? What about the $300 billion in gold bars that is unaccounted for?

I agree, a building doesn't come down with such precision with random blasts and plane hits. It requires precise structural failures in strategic places timed correctly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155628 Nov 25, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Whewiiie! 12,000 posts since Aug 2011? You ARE a chatty cathy, peewater. Hahahahahaha.
I'll bet 98% of them are conspiracy theory related.
Go back to your sandbox junior and leave the serious discussion to the adults.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155629 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not the "official" version... the "official internet conspiracy version". It is a nice story, kid of like "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus".
I don't really buy a conspiracy. I see it as a series of opportunities which became available to each of the major players after the terrorist plot was discovered. IOWs there was just way too much temptation and money to be made to squander the opportunity.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155630 Nov 25, 2012
BTW there is an old KGB general who calls it organized crime. There were offers being made which could not be refused.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155631 Nov 25, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<WHOA> put the shotgun down, Scott.
We all know the demographics are pretty much true as you just said.
But running black people down as beggars are your words. BTX was commenting about a hate-filled obamabot, who continues to harass folks in here, AFTER the king has been reelected. And IINM this bot also happened to mention it was black.
But without question, Obama was reelected by a majority of people, of all colors, that wanna continue getting their "free stuff". I think it was something like 91% of the black vote this time, 71% of the hispanic vote this time, and yes, a large majority of whites.
Romney wanted this nation turned back to self-provision, border security, smaller gov't, and a host of other things which were a different direction than Obama's.
But Obama managed to convince the voters that it was HE that would provide cradle to grave entitlements. The folks got what they wanted, and I strongly continue to believe putting him back in the WH was a HUGE mistake.
Lastly, you cannot deny that a majority of blacks were beyond emotional in electing Obama in 2008, and not just because of the historical significance. This time it was all that, combined with
back to back wins, and a man who will "redistribute" wealth in order to take care of ALL those less fortunate, regardless of color.
With the national debt outta control, and Obama providing widespread entitlements, the US cannot sustain such lofty aspirations. But taxes will skyrocket anyway in a vain attempt to "provide" And you know inflation will quickly follow. Who knows what will even happen when Obamacare begins.
Good evening BB, I hear what you are saying but I just feel that the poster BTX left a lot to be desired in the way that he / she came across in they said concerning blacks, it's like what some of us have talked about in the past that even now in a racially sensitive charged time of which we live both black and white and anything in between need to be extremely careful in how we weigh our words when speaking concerning such matters as it regards to subjects with a race element attached to it.

When regarding the situation of why blacks turned out in such large numbers for Obama it is not lost on me that some of them may have voted for him for no other reason than that he is black like them without any other political motivational concerns but face it..........many people who are white have also voted against democrats throughout the decades for the reverse reasons without any political justifications as well and some still do to this date, I feel the reasons on both side of the racial coin were wrong when it was racially motivated, I think Al Sharpton once summed it up pretty well when he pointed out that tor a long time blacks voted republican because of Abraham Lincoln whose actions freed the slaves and now that they have traditionally vored democrat simply means that they vote for those who they feel are for THEM, and how right or wrong that is depends on the specific individuals situation and reasoning to how the candidates agenda's appliy to them personally.

Blacks have for many years now have always voted democratic in very high percentages like 93% for Obama this time and 90% for Al Gore in 2000 not to mention in the upper 80's for Bill Clinton, when it comes to Mitt Romney of whom I really had nothing against his image just didn't come across favorably to blacks and hispanics, as he tried to present himself as such to all of America they just didn't buy into it as they judt saw him as this rich corperate guy who didn't relate to them on a personal level.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#155632 Nov 25, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'd stick to law if I were you, it seems to be the only thing you know anything about.
Can't tell him what to do. he's too smart for the rest of us, or so he thinks.
I try not to take anything away from folks when I first post to them. When they act like this toward me, then all bets are off.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155633 Nov 25, 2012
PeeWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your sandbox junior and leave the serious discussion to the adults.
Said the crazy gnome wearing an oversize tin foil HAT!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155634 Nov 25, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with most of this. but the fact is that about 95% of the black people who voted voted for Obama. Now surely many of those have beliefs that are in complete contradiction with Obama's but they voted for him anyway. I have to assume it is because he is black. I understand it but I don't condone it. When it comes to the president of the US we must be color blind.
I don't necessarily disagree with most of what you have Lisw but take this into consideration that for those blacks whom you feel voted for Obama despite disagreeing with him lmay likely have done so because they disagreed even more with Mitt Romney, like I just pointed out to Bob, Romney just didn't come across favorably to blacks and hispanics because they didn't feel that there was anything about his agenda that they would benefit from, I've spoken with relatives and other blacks who have very high profile positions on their jobs not rich but not impoverished in the least and they have express their own misgivings about Romneys agenda, so you see it is not necessarily about color with all black people, some yes..........but not all.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155635 Nov 25, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BB, I hear what you are saying but I just feel that the poster BTX left a lot to be desired in the way that he / she came across in they said concerning blacks, it's like what some of us have talked about in the past that even now in a racially sensitive charged time of which we live both black and white and anything in between need to be extremely careful in how we weigh our words when speaking concerning such matters as it regards to subjects with a race element attached to it.
Most of us are imperfect, Scott. PC often goes out the window nowadays, especially over emotional/critical/political issues.

I don't believe BTX is racially predjudice, and since you're not around here often enough to've sensed that, it's why I wrote that elongated reply.

Romney didn't make the cut this time, and unfortunately for the US, as I mentioned b4, I think it was one of the biggest mistakes of our lives. With his miserable track record, a trained chimp should have been able to knock Obama off his throne. Way to go AXLEROD!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155636 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that when one of the towers collapsed, I'm not sure which one, it created a huge hole in the bottom corner of Tower 7, and started the fires that sealed its fate.
BTW, did Silverstein arrange to have the St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and the Burlington Coat Factory Building taken out too, just to cover up destroying Tower 7?
Of course. He was trying to clear a space big enough so that a new
mosque/community center going in, wouldn't be noticed.
:-D

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155637 Nov 25, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, I know you're not going to like this, but BB is absolutely right. It's losers who wanted the nanny state and government handouts who re-elected Obama. Whether those losers were white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American or any other ethnic background doesn't matter very much. What does matter is that they preferred having the government to wet-nurse them and pay their bills, to taking responsibility for themselves or the nation's well-being. What also matters is that Obama is low enough to use that to keep himself in power.
As BB also said, putting him back in the White House was a huge--HUGE--mistake and we're all going to pay for it. Rest assured of that. And speaking only for myself, I believe that particular bill will come due within 20 years--40 at the outside--which means that most of us who participate on this thread will live to see it.
Hello RG, don't feel like you have to mince words with me ( which I know you won't ) you haven't said anything that I haven't heard or been reading for sometime now, I don't agree with a lot of it but I respect you for yoyr forwardness, I don't generally like to repeat myself too much so I hope that you have read my responses to both BB and Lisw, as I love you as a sister in the Lord and a friend of whom I have enjoyed conversing with over tbe internet I must say this to you, while as I've said before not all black people and hispanic people voted for Prez Obama because he is black or because the government handouts that he "is giving out" but because not a lot of people were sd on Mitt Romney and his agenda, many felt that all he would have done was re-initiated many of the same policies that got this country in the mess that wr are in to begin with, many of the things you've swid is true but not to the level that you feel that it is and when you lambaste people as losers and uninformed people who voted for the president because they didn't want to lose their entitlements, I think that is wrong and you are selling peopke down the river, again tbere are people who voted for both candidates for the wrong reasons but many who voted for both tbrough honest conviction as well.

You know that it was Bush who started up the stimulus package program to bail out the financial institutions just before he left office and Obama continued with that action to bail out the auto industry of which many on the right including Romney wanted to go under which would have destroy thousands of jobs and possibly would have sent this fountries recession into a even deeper recession or possibly a widespread depression, the economy is not where any of us would like for it to be right now as I'm sure that it's not where the President himself would like for it to be, this economy was so badly fractur that we may never truly get back to the levels of the Clinton era where things were really booming and I just can't buy into the idea that that is the presidents fault.

I know that you are highly upset that your candidate lost but please as a friend I ask you to step back and pray and ask God to calm your spirit as you and others here are always in our prayers, Peace and Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155638 Nov 25, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are imperfect, Scott. PC often goes out the window nowadays, especially over emotional/critical/political issues.
I don't believe BTX is racially predjudice, and since you're not around here often enough to've sensed that, it's why I wrote that elongated reply.
Romney didn't make the cut this time, and unfortunately for the US, as I mentioned b4, I think it was one of the biggest mistakes of our lives. With his miserable track record, a trained chimp should have been able to knock Obama off his throne. Way to go AXLEROD!
Can't say that I'm familiar with the term AXLEROD Bob, but as for my spin on the Presidents record and why I feel as I do, read my response to RG.

Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min ardith 52,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 2 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web