Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155589 Nov 25, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I learned that the treaty allowing Texas into the union allowed for it to be broken into 5 separate states which they can still do. They don't have to cede from the union, they just have to break it up into 5 separate states each of which would have to vote to be admitted to the union and then be accepted.
The idea now is that it would make 8 additional Republican Senators and it would also effecgt the electoral college.
I think the best policy would be to not let them back in.
I think the best policy is to leave the Union just the way it is.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155590 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't deny that plane flew into buildings. The fact is the buildings were rigged in preparation for the event. Stories were planned and air defense systems neutralized. What's the matter? You think big brother is here to protect you? Guess again.
Bobbin and those war mongers / war supporters/War-for-profiteers/ US neocons and corrupted made all this mess, and should be ones that paid for what they did to America and the world? Face hard labor or sent to hell ...?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155591 Nov 25, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA, great.
Hahaha.
314,832,358 US population
-62,000,000 that voted for obama (over 7 million less votes than in 2008)
__________

252,832,358 that didn't vote for barry

Seems like there could be some opportunities there.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155592 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with that nonsense. How many magazines did they sell promoting what people wanted to hear.
Buildings don't come down within the footprint unless they are demolished carefully. Have you ever demolished anything?
On 9-11, I watched three buildings do just that. Unfortunately, two of them still had people in them when they dropped. However, not one of the survivors mentioned anthing about demolition charges exploding... but then, they hadn't had the opportunity to read your internet fairy tales.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155593 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
314,832,358 US population
-62,000,000 that voted for obama (over 7 million less votes than in 2008)
__________
252,832,358 that didn't vote for barry
Seems like there could be some opportunities there.
Catcher laughing at you, as you ignorance shows, a Child like you don't have a vote, you under age! GET IT !

BWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155594 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't deny that plane flew into buildings. The fact is the buildings were rigged in preparation for the event. Stories were planned and air defense systems neutralized. What's the matter? You think big brother is here to protect you? Guess again.
Do you still try to stay awake on Christmas so you can see Santa?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155595 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9-11, I watched three buildings do just that. Unfortunately, two of them still had people in them when they dropped. However, not one of the survivors mentioned anthing about demolition charges exploding... but then, they hadn't had the opportunity to read your internet fairy tales.
False. The firemen did talk about explosions and called the fuel explosion bull shit. Another firemen told people to clear the area because building 7 was full of explosive. Why are you lying? It the truth too much for you to face? Is it too frightening to realize that your government will not protect you and may even do you harm? Welcome to the real world bro. I know it hurts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155596 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still try to stay awake on Christmas so you can see Santa?
No but I'll bet you do.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155597 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still try to stay awake on Christmas so you can see Santa?
I see you been covering for gREAT sATAN , did he sex u you for this?

WBHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAa
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155598 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I'll bet you do.
great Satan got him doing awful things , he is one lowly minion.

BWHHAHHAHAHHAA

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155599 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still try to stay awake on Christmas so you can see Santa?
The fact is that there are no good guys and bad guys. We are approaching the time of peak oil within ten years. The world's population is straining the worlds ability to provide for them with even the basic necessities of food, clothing and shelter. Labor has lost much of its value and economic systems are breaking down. People are losing faith is both economic systems and government. We have trashed our Constitution. We have contingency camps and government agencies ready to neutralize those who react violently to shortages which are immanent. We have both conservative and liberal pundits predicting all sorts of grim scenarios. Some of what they are saying is true. The bottom line is to learn more and work toward a solution than bickering over trivia. It is time to realize that the media is simply an indoctrination tool. We need to open our eyes and our minds to what is really happening around us in order to survive. Bury your head in the sand to your own detriment. It isn't my problem.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155600 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I'll bet you do.
Actually, I watched Santa Claus win re-election about three weeks ago.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155601 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I watched Santa Claus win re-election about three weeks ago.
Like I said, you believe in Santa Claus.

I don't think the government is there to help me. I try to stay as far away as possible.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155602 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that there are no good guys and bad guys. We are approaching the time of peak oil within ten years.
That's what they were saying 40 years ago.
WasteWater wrote:
The world's population is straining the worlds ability to provide for them with even the basic necessities of food, clothing and shelter. Labor has lost much of its value and economic systems are breaking down. People are losing faith is both economic systems and government.
How can you say that, obama's "takers" still have faith in Santa and his handout systems.
WasteWater wrote:
We have trashed our Constitution. We have contingency camps and government agencies ready to neutralize those who react violently to shortages which are immanent. We have both conservative and liberal pundits predicting all sorts of grim scenarios. Some of what they are saying is true. The bottom line is to learn more and work toward a solution than bickering over trivia. It is time to realize that the media is simply an indoctrination tool. We need to open our eyes and our minds to what is really happening around us in order to survive. Bury your head in the sand to your own detriment. It isn't my problem.
Our Sun is yellow, what color is the Sun where you came from?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155603 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you believe in Santa Claus.[QUOTE]

I believe there's someone who thinks, and acts, like he's Santa Claus... his name is barry.

[QUOTE who="WasteWater"]I don't think
Precisely!!!
WasteWater wrote:
I try to stay as far away as possible.
Impossible. obama's big government policies won't let you avoid its interference.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155604 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you believe in Santa Claus.
I don't think the government is there to help me. I try to stay as far away as possible.
he a govt lover , a shill, a lover of corruption.... you can't get old dirty seadog to do new tricks , he lost course, he's already been drinking to much of govt koolade.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#155605 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
314,832,358 US population
-62,000,000 that voted for obama (over 7 million less votes than in 2008)
__________
252,832,358 that didn't vote for barry
Seems like there could be some opportunities there.
It's worth a try.

How about "A chicken in every pot"?

Just don't limit your appeal to old white men and religious fundies.

You saw what that got you--47 percent.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#155606 Nov 25, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You know I really don't like to post my political views on this thread too often but they are pretty much opposite from the positions taken from conservatives that I like and consider friends like RG, BB, Higgins and Chris for examples but upon reading once again that Prez Obama won the last two elections because black people voted him in is a ignorant lie, excuse me for being so blunt about it but what so many people fail to understand is that blacks make up only about 12.4 (ii more or less ) of the U.S. population and hypothetically if every single black man, woman boy and girl had voted for him it still wouldn't had come close to being enough to get him elected without a massive turn out from whites as well, the caucasian vote dropped off somewhat from Obama in this years election replaced by a huge hispanic turn out as well, but it still required a vast turn out from whites as well to get him re-elected.
So why don't you stop trying to run black people down as beggers and looking for a handout because they voted for someone who wasn't YOUR choice for POTUS.
Peace.
I agree with most of this. but the fact is that about 95% of the black people who voted voted for Obama. Now surely many of those have beliefs that are in complete contradiction with Obama's but they voted for him anyway. I have to assume it is because he is black. I understand it but I don't condone it. When it comes to the president of the US we must be color blind.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#155607 Nov 25, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should get yourself checked out, dude.
You exhibit all the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.
There's no shame in being ill. Do it.
I think I'd stick to law if I were you, it seems to be the only thing you know anything about.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155608 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9-11, I watched three buildings do just that. Unfortunately, two of them still had people in them when they dropped. However, not one of the survivors mentioned anthing about demolition charges exploding... but then, they hadn't had the opportunity to read your internet fairy tales.
Oh really?

How about these guys?



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min okimar 2,437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 678,910
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 32 min Tony 6,260
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min ROCCO 118,945
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 41 min New Age Spiritual... 33,215
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 51 min GlobalNewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min trifecta1 982,134
More from around the web