“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155506 Nov 24, 2012
Force Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bob" is a male name, "Bobin" isn't. You'd actually know the difference yourself if you could read.
If you could read, my user name is "BobinTX"... let me break that down for you... that's "Bob" "in" "Texas". Now it makes sense why you're a "truther"... you're not very bright.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155507 Nov 24, 2012
karl47 wrote:
Isn't it hilarious that the Republicans didn't have the intelligence to notice that they were being hijacked by right wing tea party lunatics. Thanks to that epic failure, they have lived to see the destruction of the Party of Lincoln. And make no mistake, the Republican party, as we have known it historically, is for all intensive purposes dead.
They continue on with their divisive destructive rhetoric and completely fail to look at the reasons they lost.
It is everybody's fault they lost, but theirs.
DENIAL....
Maybe it will seep into their tea brains in 2014 when they lose even more Senate seats.
Why are you still here, Karly? Your "work" is done remember! LOL!

You SHOULD be using this time to BONE up on your English phrases.
Apparently basic English wasn't included in your 4-6 year collegiate
studies. It ain't "intensive purposes"? Dumazz!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Location hidden

#155509 Nov 24, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still here, Karly? Your "work" is done remember! LOL!
You SHOULD be using this time to BONE up on your English phrases.
Apparently basic English wasn't included in your 4-6 year collegiate
studies. It ain't "intensive purposes"? Dumazz!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Karla is dumb enough to be a "truther". Karla, are you a "truther", or are you just another liberal dumbazz?
ChrisClearwater

London, KY

#155510 Nov 24, 2012
I'm a big Christian and I know I'm going to heaven. I hate all those who disagree with me and hope they go to hell. I have said this many times. In, reality, I am a delusional moron who is hateful and mean-spirited. Had I bothered to read the book I am so fond of, I would know this.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155511 Nov 24, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Karla is dumb enough to be a "truther". Karla, are you a "truther", or are you just another liberal dumbazz?
Now that her savior & redeemer has been reinstated to the throne, I believe she's feeling unfulfilled. She can finally unclench her glutes, BUT still the action and the drama must somehow be replaced.

So instead of being productive, she pokes her big nose in here looking to stir up trouble.

I've met quite a few counsellors in my time. But I've NEVER met one so hateful and vindictive, especially over politics. Her sick, drooling love affair of Obamy must have affected what's left of her brain. Ah well, one more obamabot won't matter all that much (IMO).

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#155512 Nov 24, 2012
ChrisClearwater wrote:
I'm a big Christian and I know I'm going to heaven. I hate all those who disagree with me and hope they go to hell. I have said this many times. In, reality, I am a delusional moron who is hateful and mean-spirited. Had I bothered to read the book I am so fond of, I would know this.
Ya, but its all Bush's fault..........
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#155513 Nov 24, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been shouting "Gidy up!" ......
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
.... but hasn't got his brain to start up since he bought the thing at the flee market several months ago.
LOL! must be old moldy brain matter got them to Flea markets! BHHAHHHHAAaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155514 Nov 24, 2012
ChrisClearwater wrote:
What I'd hate is to be known as, is a FAKE & an imposter like you.

The real CC posts out of Florida, not KY. Stupid attempt.

Location hidden

#155515 Nov 24, 2012
ChrisClearwater wrote:
Whatsamatter dipsh1t... couldn't come up with your own user name?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155516 Nov 24, 2012
ChrisClearwater wrote:
Although Chris and I have our disagreements over political matters I respect him as a brother in Christ, while you are obviously a coward afraid to present your true face ( figutively speaking ) be a man or a woman about it.

Location hidden

#155517 Nov 24, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that her savior & redeemer has been reinstated to the throne, I believe she's feeling unfulfilled. She can finally unclench her glutes, BUT still the action and the drama must somehow be replaced.
So instead of being productive, she pokes her big nose in here looking to stir up trouble.
I've met quite a few counsellors in my time. But I've NEVER met one so hateful and vindictive, especially over politics. Her sick, drooling love affair of Obamy must have affected what's left of her brain. Ah well, one more obamabot won't matter all that much (IMO).
Karla's probably one of those brain-dead blacks that mindlessly voted for barry... even though in his first four years obama did zip for them, and their situation actually deteriorated. How silly was it for so many blacks to vote against the person that would have actually helped them.

"Black voters turned out in record numbers in key swing states like Ohio to reelect President Barack Obama in 2012, and some of the nation's most prominent black leaders are now demanding Obama pay back this support in his second term with policies that favor black and urban communities." Tony Lee, Breitbart.com

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Now they're reduced to begging barry to give them more... after he no longer needs their votes. Not too bright.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155519 Nov 24, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Karla's probably one of those brain-dead blacks that mindlessly voted for barry... even though in his first four years obama did zip for them, and their situation actually deteriorated. How silly was it for so many blacks to vote against the person that would have actually helped them.
"Black voters turned out in record numbers in key swing states like Ohio to reelect President Barack Obama in 2012, and some of the nation's most prominent black leaders are now demanding Obama pay back this support in his second term with policies that favor black and urban communities." Tony Lee, Breitbart.com
http://www.breitbart.com/yig-Government/2012/...
Now they're reduced to begging barry to give them more... after he no longer needs their votes. Not too bright.
You know I really don't like to post my political views on this thread too often but they are pretty much opposite from the positions taken from conservatives that I like and consider friends like RG, BB, Higgins and Chris for examples but upon reading once again that Prez Obama won the last two elections because black people voted him in is a ignorant lie, excuse me for being so blunt about it but what so many people fail to understand is that blacks make up only about 12.4 (ii more or less ) of the U.S. population and hypothetically if every single black man, woman boy and girl had voted for him it still wouldn't had come close to being enough to get him elected without a massive turn out from whites as well, the caucasian vote dropped off somewhat from Obama in this years election replaced by a huge hispanic turn out as well, but it still required a vast turn out from whites as well to get him re-elected.

So why don't you stop trying to run black people down as beggers and looking for a handout because they voted for someone who wasn't YOUR choice for POTUS.

Peace.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#155520 Nov 24, 2012
US human rights abuses
Obama, Pentagon to world: Drones for sale Drones
September 7, 2012
As Northrop Grumman Corp praises Obama for "significant boost to arms exports," As many as 66 countries would be eligible to buy U.S....

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#155521 Nov 24, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I know.
This is the wrong thread to be promulgating such heresy, however. Last time I tried to reason the situation out on this thread, I was met with "Engage Shields, Mr. Sulu."
It's pretty clannish here, but I like it anyway. Just color me "Enjoys a challenge."
:)
Why. Bush is one of the villains right? I don't know all the players but here is a list.

1. The terrorist group.

2. CIA international intelligence and counter-opps.

3. The President, Vice President and Cabinet members.

4. Key people in the press.

5. Top FBI insiders.

6. Top Military and special forces insiders.

7. Larry Silverstein and cohorts.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#155522 Nov 24, 2012
Anyone ever heard of Susan Lindauer? She is the Ex-CIA official and the first American Citizen indicted under the Patriot Act.

Here is a link to the book she wrote about it.

http://extremeprejudiceusa.wordpress.com/
ChrisClearwater

London, KY

#155523 Nov 24, 2012
Yes I am afraid. I know that you tough conservatives would beat me to a pulp. Do you know how I know you are all tough guys? You told me so. As if it matters. "brothers in Christ" - more delusion. If you think Chris is of Christ, you're a bigger dope than he is.Have you not bothered to read your Bible? Chris thinks he knows what a Christian is from men - pastors that I would imagine who are charlatans.He is Christian in word, but I see deed as faltering. Go ahead - remain "brothers in Christ." Never, not once, has my savior left me writings instructing me to hate, or wish to damn folks to hell.

Location hidden

#155524 Nov 24, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You know I really don't like to post my political views on this thread too often but they are pretty much opposite from the positions taken from conservatives that I like and consider friends like RG, BB, Higgins and Chris for examples but upon reading once again that Prez Obama won the last two elections because black people voted him in is a ignorant lie, excuse me for being so blunt about it but what so many people fail to understand is that blacks make up only about 12.4 (ii more or less ) of the U.S. population and hypothetically if every single black man, woman boy and girl had voted for him it still wouldn't had come close to being enough to get him elected without a massive turn out from whites as well, the caucasian vote dropped off somewhat from Obama in this years election replaced by a huge hispanic turn out as well, but it still required a vast turn out from whites as well to get him re-elected.
So why don't you stop trying to run black people down as beggers and looking for a handout because they voted for someone who wasn't YOUR choice for POTUS.
Peace.
Jes pointin out what da article sayin.

Sorry, it is what it is.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#155525 Nov 24, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jes pointin out what da article sayin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
Sorry, it is what it is.
whaddapuss.

How many times has this thread endured your thinly-veiled bigotry and ignorance only to have you say, "Wha!? I din't say it, they did!"

whaddapuss.

"It is what it is," is right - another breitbart smear job.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#155526 Nov 24, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
I read a book years ago that was about the history of the motel and hotel. I found it hard to relate that at one point in time in this nation if a man and woman wanted to get a room they had to show proof of being married!
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a fairy tale once that said the U.S. stood for truth and justice. Gosh, that's a good one! Now-a-days the U.S. can lie about WMD's, ignore international law by the UN, invade the country anyway, murder tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children, torture the innocent population in places like Abu Graib and Guantanamo, destroy the infrastructure of the country, steal their natural resources, go scott free, and not even say "I'm sorry!"
How's that for "clear-minded thinking"?
I didn't write the post above. Someone cut & pasted somebody else's post and substituted my name. I don't know who did it or why, but I strongly suspect you did it yourself.

I am a little curious, however. How on earth did you go from somebody talking about the history of hotels and obsolete laws in America, to the inflammatory things you listed here? Is there a circuit missing from your brain?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#155528 Nov 24, 2012
UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! must be old moldy brain matter got them to Flea markets! BHHAHHHHAAaaa
Yep. Fleas don't shit much but if you leave them there a while it all adds up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Student 39,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min scaritual 775,801
Women - Desperate or Crazy 10 min yon 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 559,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 265,206
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min YTubeNASA 605,067
*SEPT 2015 -- Feast of Trumpets/SIGNS of Tribul... 18 min YTubeNASA 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web