|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

UIdiotRacesMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>He is jackass semen and bad bob is grunting grunter! BWHHAHAHAHAaaa :)
He's been shouting "Gidy up!" ......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

.... but hasn't got his brain to start up since he bought the thing at the flee market several months ago.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Now I know what all the Kennedy assassination conspiacy writers are doing to fill in their spare time these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"That's bullshit McCauly! But its.....very very good bullshit!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Force Manure wrote:
<quoted text>I see that lying doesn't bother you.
Try reading the link first, then make your silly comments.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a book years ago that was about the history of the motel and hotel. I found it hard to relate that at one point in time in this nation if a man and woman wanted to get a room they had to show proof of being married! Entire chains would shut down if that was the case now. Nope, I know what was and what is and more times than not thing the left had pushed for have turned us into a cesspool!
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
do you honestly think cheating on one's spouse is something new?
do you honestly think premarital sex is something new?
geesh, are you naive!!
there were plenty of ways to get around silly rules...

leave the girl in the car when checking in
check in as Mr & Mrs Smith
The America you remember also had
Jim Crow Laws
Separate but Equal
a strong KKK
Black men being lynched for whistling at white women
Internment camps for American born citizens of Japanese descent
black alley abortions
police interrogations that included beatings
Rivers that caught fire
acid rain

if we go further back we had
child labor in sweat shops
sweat shops for adults
Karma, you said all that as if racial lynchings and back alley abortions make (or MADE) it okay to cheat on one's spouse. Some things are ALWAYS wrong, and for Chris or anyone else to say so does NOT render the others excusable. Besides, you seem to have the peculiar idea that in the America of the things you listed, the America of the past, cheating on one's spouse was okay because the other things existed.

Sounds like you're trying to excuse your own infidelities. "Methinks he doth protest too much"--Cassius to Brutus, "JULIUS CAESAR" by William Shakespeare

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. This one calling herself Bobin is a particularly fuddle-minded dolt.
1) Bobin is a man.

2) You don't seem to be a notable example of clear-minded thinking yourself.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Bobin is a man.
And that's important for me to know ...... why?
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
2) You don't seem to be a notable example of clear-minded thinking yourself.
How should I know she's a man? "Bobin" sounds feminine to me.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
I read a book years ago that was about the history of the motel and hotel. I found it hard to relate that at one point in time in this nation if a man and woman wanted to get a room they had to show proof of being married!
I read a fairy tale once that said the U.S. stood for truth and justice. Gosh, that's a good one! Now-a-days the U.S. can lie about WMD's, ignore international law by the UN, invade the country anyway, murder tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children, torture the innocent population in places like Abu Graib and Guantanamo, destroy the infrastructure of the country, steal their natural resources, go scott free, and not even say "I'm sorry!"

How's that for "clear-minded thinking"?
Rich

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still believe the Warren Report that says Oswald pulled it off by himself with an old Italian single bolt action rifle and that one of the bullets went through Kennedy's body, stopped, turned around and went through him again.
That's bullshit Bobby! And not very good bullshit!
The single bullet theory has actually been proven to be probable. All of the "magic bullet naysayers" failed to take into account the difference in seat heights between the President and Governor.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
The single bullet theory has actually been proven to be probable. All of the "magic bullet naysayers" failed to take into account the difference in seat heights between the President and Governor.
Let's get this straight. The "magic bullet" theory,(as I understand it), says that a single bullet (one of them) passed through Kennedy's body then made a 180 degree turn to enter his body once again. You'll have to either show me that my understanding is fundamentally incorrect or explain what the Governor has to do with anything.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Force Manure wrote:
<quoted text>How should I know she's a man? "Bobin" sounds feminine to me.
You date a lot of Bob's, do you? Interesting. That seems a little feminine itself... at least from my personal experience, all the people that this Bob dated were feminine.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Force Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a fairy tale once that said the U.S. stood for truth and justice. Gosh, that's a good one! Now-a-days the U.S. can lie about WMD's, ignore international law by the UN, invade the country anyway, murder tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children, torture the innocent population in places like Abu Graib and Guantanamo, destroy the infrastructure of the country, steal their natural resources, go scott free, and not even say "I'm sorry!"
How's that for "clear-minded thinking"?
Not very good... unless, this too, is supposed to be one of your fairy tales. As fiction, it's great!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste your time, he probably believes the fictional Oliver Stone "JFK" Hollywood version.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You date a lot of Bob's, do you? Interesting. That seems a little feminine itself... at least from my personal experience, all the people that this Bob dated were feminine.
"Bob" is a male name, "Bobin" isn't. You'd actually know the difference yourself if you could read.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Force Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bob" is a male name, "Bobin" isn't. You'd actually know the difference yourself if you could read.
If you could read, my user name is "BobinTX"... let me break that down for you... that's "Bob" "in" "Texas". Now it makes sense why you're a "truther"... you're not very bright.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
Isn't it hilarious that the Republicans didn't have the intelligence to notice that they were being hijacked by right wing tea party lunatics. Thanks to that epic failure, they have lived to see the destruction of the Party of Lincoln. And make no mistake, the Republican party, as we have known it historically, is for all intensive purposes dead.
They continue on with their divisive destructive rhetoric and completely fail to look at the reasons they lost.
It is everybody's fault they lost, but theirs.
DENIAL....
Maybe it will seep into their tea brains in 2014 when they lose even more Senate seats.
Why are you still here, Karly? Your "work" is done remember! LOL!

You SHOULD be using this time to BONE up on your English phrases.
Apparently basic English wasn't included in your 4-6 year collegiate
studies. It ain't "intensive purposes"? Dumazz!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still here, Karly? Your "work" is done remember! LOL!
You SHOULD be using this time to BONE up on your English phrases.
Apparently basic English wasn't included in your 4-6 year collegiate
studies. It ain't "intensive purposes"? Dumazz!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Karla is dumb enough to be a "truther". Karla, are you a "truther", or are you just another liberal dumbazz?
ChrisClearwater

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I'm a big Christian and I know I'm going to heaven. I hate all those who disagree with me and hope they go to hell. I have said this many times. In, reality, I am a delusional moron who is hateful and mean-spirited. Had I bothered to read the book I am so fond of, I would know this.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Karla is dumb enough to be a "truther". Karla, are you a "truther", or are you just another liberal dumbazz?
Now that her savior & redeemer has been reinstated to the throne, I believe she's feeling unfulfilled. She can finally unclench her glutes, BUT still the action and the drama must somehow be replaced.

So instead of being productive, she pokes her big nose in here looking to stir up trouble.

I've met quite a few counsellors in my time. But I've NEVER met one so hateful and vindictive, especially over politics. Her sick, drooling love affair of Obamy must have affected what's left of her brain. Ah well, one more obamabot won't matter all that much (IMO).

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

ChrisClearwater wrote:
I'm a big Christian and I know I'm going to heaven. I hate all those who disagree with me and hope they go to hell. I have said this many times. In, reality, I am a delusional moron who is hateful and mean-spirited. Had I bothered to read the book I am so fond of, I would know this.
Ya, but its all Bush's fault..........
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been shouting "Gidy up!" ......
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
.... but hasn't got his brain to start up since he bought the thing at the flee market several months ago.
LOL! must be old moldy brain matter got them to Flea markets! BHHAHHHHAAaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,961 - 148,980 of172,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

568 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Aura Mytha 223,962
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Joyful8118 719,748
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,171
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min crusty 114,921
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 93,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Insults Are Easier 256,327
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 22 min Harrison Freebird 53,154
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••