#155562 Nov 25, 2012
can dadsc

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155563 Nov 25, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers telling Truthers that they are nuts. You can't make this stuff up.
Birther, who's a birther? I just said that the birth certificate that the pResident had placed on the whitehouse.org site is a fake, and a very poor one at that.

Why barry felt the need to place a phony birth certificate on the WH site, only he knows. I know I can produce a legitimate birth certificate showing my place of birth... any natural born American citizen should be able to do so within a few weeks... especially a pResident.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155564 Nov 25, 2012
BlackHeart wrote:
I brought this up two years ago when hillary voted for the UN small arms treaty the first time. She's trying to circumvent the U.S. Constitution by having an outside force take away our right to bear arms.
Isn't that treason?
She voted the first time in August ir september of 2010, and when I spoke of it thew, everybody called me an idiot, and now the process is one step closer to being a reality. At this time, I don't own any kind of firearms, but id they try this crap, I will take up a weapon myself.
Sure, I haven't fired a gun in forty years, but I've always been a quick study when it came to weapons.
The Patriot Act goes much further. The Patriot Act nullifies our Constitution. What are you doing to get it repealed? Anything? Will you help do that? BTW I support our second amendment rights as well.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155565 Nov 25, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? Would it stand up in a court? Read a book sometime back about how Twa flt 800 was shot out of the sky by the U.S. Navy. No proof on it but like 9-11-01 many questions and speculation. Years ago a friend of mine had just moved into his dorm and outside a car wreack happened. Two people were witness to it and neither could agree on what they had just been witness to. But on something like this people just take the word of a witness that says this is how it is? Really?
Yes, Chris- I would rather take the word of those who witnessed the 'terrorist-attack' first-hand, the word of many experts in structural engineering, demolition, architectural sciences, and forensic investigation, in addition to the word of first responders, and survivors, then the word of the NIST investigation, which was a total joke.

Why was the vast majority of the steel rubble from ground zero IMMEDIATELY gathered up and shipped to China for recycling, rather than being investigated as evidence in a crime scene?(Or do you not consider terrorism a crime?)

How did an 'office fire' create molten steel (of which there are innumberable photographs) at Tower 2?

There are way too many questions left unanswered in my estimation.

I'm also curious to know why you decided to comment on this post, rather than the other one, concerning being a reconciler in a very broken place.

Just saying.

Location hidden

#155566 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Trivial and meaningless was you silly rant about when and how President Bush saw the first plane crash into WTC 1... and refusing to respond to something that was both current and meaningful... the obama administration's failure to protect American lives and property overseas, and their apparent attempt to hide those failures.
The Bush Administration aided and abetted the 9/11 terrorists. Thousands of innocent civilians died. The diplomats choose to heroically stay at their posts in-spite of the obvious dangers. There is no comparison.
What a Jackass.
EeeeHaww

Location hidden

#155567 Nov 25, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Chris- I would rather take the word of those who witnessed the 'terrorist-attack' first-hand, the word of many experts in structural engineering, demolition, architectural sciences, and forensic investigation, in addition to the word of first responders, and survivors, then the word of the NIST investigation, which was a total joke.
Why was the vast majority of the steel rubble from ground zero IMMEDIATELY gathered up and shipped to China for recycling, rather than being investigated as evidence in a crime scene?(Or do you not consider terrorism a crime?)
How did an 'office fire' create molten steel (of which there are innumberable photographs) at Tower 2?
There are way too many questions left unanswered in my estimation.
I'm also curious to know why you decided to comment on this post, rather than the other one, concerning being a reconciler in a very broken place.
Just saying.
Why has the vast majority....?

1. The alternate reality is really unthinkable, the fact that our government would ignore our safety to justify an illegal war and usurp our Constitutional rights.

2. The news coverage which the media played and replayed was infused with a false version to obscure the facts. It became a brain washing instrument.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#155568 Nov 25, 2012
BlackHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
Same response I got when I mentioned the 'fast and furious' debacle two days after it happened. I told you guys what happened at the border, and how the government was trying to use it to curb gun ownership in this country, and everybody said the same 'stupid' thing. I was right about 'f&f' and I will bet money that I'm right about hillary and the attempt to take away our gun rights through foreign intervention.
Now, you boys wipe yer chins, and Try to look intelligent. Acting intelligent is beyond your ken.
You really should get yourself checked out, dude.

You exhibit all the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

There's no shame in being ill. Do it.

Location hidden

#155569 Nov 25, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>2. Quit with the cradle to grave BS. No one wishes for it and he did not campaign on it. That is more Bobin's style, but if you want it, it is yours.
What are you talking about... of course obama campaigned on it.

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

barry's huge increases in the number of people in handout programs during his three plus years of "recovery" proves he's implementing those plans. The fact that he's advertizing in Mexico how to apply for our handout services shows he's not only looking to make Americans dependent on big government, but non-citizens too.

Pretty sorry policy for an American pResident... but barry knew the "takers" could get him re-elected.
okb2 wrote:
3. How much was spent in 2012 or will be spent in 2013 without the explicit approval of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and the other Republicans in the House? Part of the problem of having a majority in just 1/2 of Congress is it gives you the blame as well as the credit.
Yea, it's tough being the minority, and having your only choices being to either shut down the government, or allow bad funding options, running up the deficit and the national debt, just to keep the country running. Personally, I wish all the House and Senate Republicans would just vote "present" and let the Democrats implement their bad spending policies on their own.

Location hidden

#155570 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush Administration aided and abetted the 9/11 terrorists. Thousands of innocent civilians died.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

Just read, and your ignorance won't be so glaring.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#155571 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about... of course obama campaigned on it.
http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/
barry's huge increases in the number of people in handout programs during his three plus years of "recovery" proves he's implementing those plans. The fact that he's advertizing in Mexico how to apply for our handout services shows he's not only looking to make Americans dependent on big government, but non-citizens too.
Pretty sorry policy for an American pResident... but barry knew the "takers" could get him re-elected.
<quoted text>
Yea, it's tough being the minority, and having your only choices being to either shut down the government, or allow bad funding options, running up the deficit and the national debt, just to keep the country running. Personally, I wish all the House and Senate Republicans would just vote "present" and let the Democrats implement their bad spending policies on their own.
You could shut up and accept that you are in the minority and growing weaker and weaker.

Or move to Somalia: Very weak central government; every person for himself; no national healthcare; everybody has weapons. Your kind of country!!

You are in a sorry state.

Location hidden

#155572 Nov 25, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Why was the vast majority of the steel rubble from ground zero IMMEDIATELY gathered up and shipped to China for recycling, rather than being investigated as evidence in a crime scene?(Or do you not consider terrorism a crime?)
Why do I bother?

http://www.ussnewyork.com/
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewy...

Location hidden

#155574 Nov 25, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are in a sorry state.
Thanks to California's lawmakers, Texas is growing both our economy, and our population, with the help of your expatriates. Heck, my own doctor fled California... thanks for that, she's really good.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155575 Nov 25, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could shut up and accept that you are in the minority and growing weaker and weaker.
Or move to Somalia: Very weak central government; every person for himself; no national healthcare; everybody has weapons. Your kind of country!!
You are in a sorry state.
US war on Somalia had taken over by US Military protecting plundering US oil conglomerates, taken close to 3/4 of lands had turned many impoverish Farmers into sea privates/terrorists.

MAybe bobbin will get welcome from those Somalians for ruining their country .
Rich

United States

#155576 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...
Just read, and your ignorance won't be so glaring.
That guy will simply dismiss your link as being a bought and paid for arm of the conspirators.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#155577 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to California's lawmakers, Texas is growing both our economy, and our population, with the help of your expatriates. Heck, my own doctor fled California... thanks for that, she's really good.
There you go.

Maybe you won't have to move to Somalia after all.

Start working on secession. And please: try to get Alabama, Mississippi and those other backward states to join you. We prefer to stay true blue and get rid of you disloyal types.

Sorry man, but you all did so much celebrating before the election--it's our turn now.

You just have to deal with it.

Location hidden

#155578 Nov 25, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Bobin, You need to read current affairs and history with a little less bias and a little more eye toward fact, if you can't evaluate the impact of voters that you disagree with (62 MILLION Americans) that voted for Obama, maybe you shouldn't be evaluating things at all.
62 million, that leaves more than 250 million Americans that didn't vote for barry.

United States

#155581 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dysfunctional immigration policy, and the Racism, and the Glass Ceiling, the Police State, And the Paraniod fingerpointing of Immigrants as Enemy terrorist, US instability...and this has a concurrent effect on many Professional/Technical Immigrants from India ,China ... had taken heavy toll, as see America as Bully, and this in turn stokes a mass migration of these immigrant Scientist/Technical pros returning home, means no more /fewer spinup of Technical firms means no new Startup of MAnufacturing cos ... US lose its Global Competitive edge means no more building Weaponary systems AND destritive tecnology, and lose of Tenological superiority. Your corrupted US leaders and war-for-prifteers and corrupted is Fvcking with You lowly Americans and with the world! And, you should join with the world for human rights but instead you join with evil US leaders who don't even care about u lowly American morons! BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA Pity the Fools who support Evil and corrupted US leaders/politicians! i decide No pity is required because you do it to yourselves. Paradoxically IRONIC to laugh or cry? U know me already! BWHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH MHWHAHHHHAaaa

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#155583 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
Today I learned that the treaty allowing Texas into the union allowed for it to be broken into 5 separate states which they can still do. They don't have to cede from the union, they just have to break it up into 5 separate states each of which would have to vote to be admitted to the union and then be accepted.

The idea now is that it would make 8 additional Republican Senators and it would also effecgt the electoral college.

I think the best policy would be to not let them back in.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#155584 Nov 25, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
62 million, that leaves more than 250 million Americans that didn't vote for barry.
HAHAHAHAHA, great.

Hahaha.

United States

#155585 Nov 25, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>The Dysfunctional immigration policy, and the Racism, and the Glass Ceiling, the Police State, And the Paraniod fingerpointing of Immigrants as Enemy terrorist, US instability...and this has a concurrent effect on many Professional/Technical Immigrants from India ,China ... had taken heavy toll, as see America as Bully, and this in turn stokes a mass migration of these immigrant Scientist/Technical pros returning home, means no more /fewer spinup of Technical firms means no new Startup of MAnufacturing cos ... US lose its Global Competitive edge means no more building Weaponary systems AND destritive tecnology, and lose of Tenological superiority. Your corrupted US leaders and war-for-prifteers and corrupted is Fvcking with You lowly Americans and with the world! And, you should join with the world for human rights but instead you join with evil US leaders who don't even care about u lowly American morons! BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA Pity the Fools who support Evil and corrupted US leaders/politicians! i decide No pity is required because you do it to yourselves. Paradoxically IRONIC to laugh or cry? U know me already! BWHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH MHWHAHHHHAaaa
That is Destructive not destritive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web