UidiotRaceMakeWO rldPeace

United States

#155444 Nov 23, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Run thru the translator comes out as:
Vech riko Faxad fef, Feffin, Lefoltg, RISW... zoupp axalo eno he suppelt zom celuptow din dewol pi celluptow US viritaxalupp dictuchliaxar cemprox ... pi untnewick pi whaxavo semo ruo suppeltick ovir zon pe issolvico te US pi welrd rivoriheeds.
Couldn't translate "....lue supporting evil.....", but got most of it, anyway.
i don't Speak the Great Satan LAnguage u devil ! bwHhahahhahaa

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#155445 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, mental illness may pre-dispose some people to self-medication - but illicit drug use is nearly ALWAYS a choice.(The one exception being when a person drugs another without the other's knowledge or consent.) Most drug users are not mentally ill when they first use drugs, and although addiction is a mental illness, the choice to use or abstain is always with the potential user. People quit using hideously addictive drugs every day - but first they have to choose to.

It's that whole 'personal responsibility' thing.
Still not kidding.
Well said, Kat :)
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldPeace

United States

#155447 Nov 23, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He's too stupid to even grasp the concept of our language. That's why he won't take classes.
Then add in a minority, John Lennon Peacenik crusader, and whatta ya
got? Total waste of space! Heh heh heh.
wRONG wASTE wATER AND fORCE MAJEUR UNDERSTAND ME!

Location hidden

#155448 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I know.
This is the wrong thread to be promulgating such heresy, however. Last time I tried to reason the situation out on this thread, I was met with "Engage Shields, Mr. Sulu."
It's pretty clannish here, but I like it anyway. Just color me "Enjoys a challenge."
:)
It IS clannish here, but that's one of the reasons I like it :) Besides, there's always room for more, especially if you come armed with a smattering of intelligence, a dash of humor and a smidgen of honesty. YOU did, after all :)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155449 Nov 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS clannish here, but that's one of the reasons I like it :) Besides, there's always room for more, especially if you come armed with a smattering of intelligence, a dash of humor and a smidgen of honesty. YOU did, after all :)
The ability to be a gracious lady is your best trait, RG. You have my respect always, and my friendship for as long as you want it.

Thinking about decorating for the season tomorrow, and have lately been thankful for the Divine decision to bestow so many blessings upon me and mine.

I haven't been this excited about a celebration, since my wedding!

Happy Holidays!

Location hidden

#155450 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your candid response. Would you have been able to get by without public assistance? I agree, it sure ain't much of a lifestyle. I have never even collected unemployment much less public assistance. Somehow I have always been able to scrape by. I disagree with your assessment that public policies as being a root cause. We simply don't have the job base we once had. We import too much stuff and have exported good paying jobs all over the place. That is a formula for disaster.
I'm glad you've never needed public assistance. I wish that my husband and I could say the same, but I learned very painfully that public assistance can literally mean the difference between life and death. I am an insulin-dependent Type II diabetic, and had it not been for the low- or no-cost medical care and prescriptions we received, it's very possible I wouldn't be here now.

I disagree with your disagreement that public policies are a root cause :) You said we don't have the job base we once had. That's certainly true, but don't public policies encourage or discourage job growth? Isn't that exactly what many public policies are FOR?

I do agree that we probably import too many goods and export too many jobs.

Location hidden

#155451 Nov 23, 2012
I should have said "I disagree with your disagreement that public policies are NOT a root cause." Oh, for an Edit button :s

Location hidden

#155452 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The ability to be a gracious lady is your best trait, RG. You have my respect always, and my friendship for as long as you want it.

Thinking about decorating for the season tomorrow, and have lately been thankful for the Divine decision to bestow so many blessings upon me and mine.
I haven't been this excited about a celebration, since my wedding!
Happy Holidays!
Well, that must be pretty darn excited!

I usually prefer to decorate shortly after Thanksgiving myself, but this time it ain't gonna happen, or at least not before this Tuesday at the earliest. Not only are there the usual things going on that go on in most households right about now, but this Monday we'll have a major repair underway here :s A new kitchen floor to be installed, as the old one is becoming warped and the flooring on top of it has been peeling off for AGES. There's a big old bare patch right in the middle! Anyway, we have a lot to do around here for the next couple of days--I spent most of today cleaning the 'fridge before it's temporarily disconnected and moved on Monday.

I'm sure I'll want your friendship for a very long time :)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#155453 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There never were any WMDs Jackass.
None, that were ever found, that is. It took President Bush quite a while to get buy in from the UN... more than enough nights for Saddam to move any WMD's out of Iraq.

I'm not saying there were any, but if there were, Saddam had plenty of time to get them out of the country. Bush43 made sure that Saddam didn't have them.

Location hidden

#155454 Nov 23, 2012
UiDIOTRACEAMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But those our American War/resource-for-profiteers, US military Industrial Complex, War supporters with investments in war enterprises and other ill money global Hegemonic Agendas and corrupted and greedy ... don't given damn about US or world masses.
Look, you. You're going about this entirely the wrong way.

Learn to speak the language, before you attempt to disseminate information to Americans of European descent.
(!)
The overwhelming evidence on this thread, points to a resistance to the lack of intelligibility among those of us who are intimately familiar with English.

Somehow, I know you understood all that.

Just saying.

Location hidden

#155455 Nov 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that must be pretty darn excited!
I usually prefer to decorate shortly after Thanksgiving myself, but this time it ain't gonna happen, or at least not before this Tuesday at the earliest. Not only are there the usual things going on that go on in most households right about now, but this Monday we'll have a major repair underway here :s A new kitchen floor to be installed, as the old one is becoming warped and the flooring on top of it has been peeling off for AGES. There's a big old bare patch right in the middle! Anyway, we have a lot to do around here for the next couple of days--I spent most of today cleaning the 'fridge before it's temporarily disconnected and moved on Monday.
I'm sure I'll want your friendship for a very long time :)
"Well, that must be pretty darn excited!"
It is. I am.
And right back at ya.

#155456 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that WTC7 was collapsed by a demolition and that the FEMA report is false.
You are making a complete ass of yourself.
Refute what I posted Jackass.
I dare you.
Since you asked...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

This time, read it... maybe your future posts won't be so ignorant.

Location hidden

#155457 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are just as many reasons to do drugs as to drink. It is perfectly natural for humans to seek altered states. Sex is one of the many ways as well as meditation, and physical exercise. Most of us use drugs such as ibuprofen to relax muscle strain, aspirin for headache pain release, caffeine to help eliminate drowsiness. All are drugs or a means to release endorphin's. Adrenalin and anger also releases mind altering internal substances. I would call none temptation would you? How about a social gathering where people pass around a joint? Is this drug addiction? The definition of addiction is a compulsive behavior with life damaging consequences. Such addictions may be internet addiction, sex addiction, thrill seeking and many other things. Temptation is a rather simplistic idea wouldn't you agree?
"Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we were put into this world to rise above."--Rose Sayer to Charlie Allnut, "THE AFRICAN QUEEN"

#155458 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Don't bother.
He's convinced 'Popular Mechanics' knows more about what happened at the WTC complex on 9/11 than the folks that were there that day, 112 structural engineers, 40 different architects, several explosives/demolition experts, innumerable first responders, the guy who ran security for the Twin Towers, the the 40-year chief of elevator maintenance there, and the owner of Tower 7.
Trust me, it's a lost cause.
This forum is infested with conspiracy "truthers". Do you still wait up for the "Great Pumpkin" every year?

How'd your date with the French model go?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155459 Nov 23, 2012
UidiotPeaceNik wrote:
<quoted text>wRONG wASTE wATER AND fORCE MAJEUR UNDERSTAND ME!
Wow 3 trolls communicating. Whatta BIG surprise!

Idiot Peacenik!

#155460 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Silverstein had much to gain. He didn't need to do costly asbestos abatement and find tenants for his vacancies. It was a match made in heaven. Destroy Silverstein's headaches under the guise of a terrorist attack which had already been discovered. Scramble the interceptors into diversionary maneuvers, get Silverstein and the President out of harm's way. Then do a power grab in the Middle East. No problem. Most of it worked out well. Quite a few CIA and FBI operatives got kicked out along the way. The problem is the hair brained scheme didn't work long term. It ended up as a huge FAIL.
Sivlerstein is the luckiest man in the world. Hope he rots in Hell.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155461 Nov 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we were put into this world to rise above."--Rose Sayer to Charlie Allnut, "THE AFRICAN QUEEN"
One of me favorite Bogie movies.

Location hidden

#155462 Nov 23, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is infested with conspiracy "truthers". Do you still wait up for the "Great Pumpkin" every year?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bufTna0WArcXX
How'd your date with the French model go?
Did I understand you to cast aspersions on The Great Pumpkin?

Blasphemer.

Location hidden

#155463 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>You miss my point. No matter what type of 'drug' one ingests, or engages in, there is always the choice NOT to use it. The fact that most of us use one type or another, doesn't mean in any way that we don't CHOOSE to use, because the choice NOT to use is ours as well. Simplistic, yes. Absolving of responsibility for one's choices, no.
Man, we may disagree on most subjects but we sure agree on THIS one :)

Location hidden

#155464 Nov 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood Rose to be a lady, regardless of circumstances, and capable of utilizing whatever fiction she was expected to espouse, in order to maintain the necessary veneer of respectability.

She was a master of respectability. Bogie didn't respect just ANY woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 738,082
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min duststorm 441,327
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 541,878
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 18 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min bacon hater 95,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Dr_Zorderz 258,988
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••