|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Care to talk about FEMA? How about FEMA camps, Homeland Security and the Patriot Act? Our freedom disappeared under the War Criminal Bush and the gutless teabag Republicans have no courage to set things right again. What a bunch of gutless wonders.
It's hard to beat a Santa Claus with no fiscal responsibility.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Force Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that we can all agree with that.
<quoted text>
It's seems as though it's you who believes in fairy tales. Your credibility is rock bottom ... and I've only just met you. I can hardly wait to see what you'll say next and I'm sure it'll be a real beauty.
Wow, the forum is getting infested with "truthers". The asylums must have let their patients out for the holidays?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jackass. I proved Bush lied and you bring up a red herring.
You proved nothing, "truther"... you simply made an unsubstantiated and unproven claim. Besides, it' much ado about nothing, but I'm sure to the "truther" crowd, it's very important.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

jake12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse, I don't know about. And is Obama an improvement over Bush? I'd still say he is. However, there's no denying that the NDAA... the Patriot Act... the drone wars... these things are black marks against his record, without a doubt. I support Obama generally, but not on these points. They're wrong decisions and you're right to call them out.
obama... Nobel PEACE Prize winner!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the only act of 'force majeure' excuse that could apply to Saddam having WMD's in Irak would have been if a hurricane had blown them in from the U.S. or from Israel, but as Saddam had no WMD's then he was completely innocent of the charge, hurricanes not-withstanding.
WMD's, which President Clinton, most world leaders, and a huge majority of Congress believed Saddam had.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....

President Bush43 made sure that if there were any, Saddam wouldn't be using them.
Force Majeure wrote:
Considering the UN forbade the U.S. from invading, that makes Bush and his whole government guilty of breaking international law because (as you so correctly pointed out) "breaking the law, for whatever the reason, is still against the law." That fact would have made the U.S. guilty even IF Saddam DID have WMD's.
What does unanimous mean to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_S...

Besides, we don't look to the UN to provide for our defense against our enemies. We have our Constitution, our Congress, and our President to provide for our security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had the power to refuse to sign the NDAA.
He signed it, instead.
One of his 2008 campaign promises, was to at least make an effort to get rid of the Patriot Act. He did not.
He bolstered it, instead.
These are not the acts of a gutless wonder - they are the acts of a determinedly Unconstitutional subversive, who just happens to be the President of the United States of America.
Doesn't make Bush right - but Obama's no better, and arguably worse.
What a spineless whip huh? Our government cannot protect us. We will never be safe if we sacrifice freedom for safety. We now live in a police state.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
WMD's, which President Clinton, most world leaders, and a huge majority of Congress believed Saddam had.
President Bush43 made sure that if there were any, Saddam wouldn't be using them.
<quoted text>
Besides, we don't look to the UN to provide for our defense against our enemies. We have our Constitution, our Congress, and our President to provide for our security.
Bush was just a pathetic liar and mouthpiece for the New World Order, whoever they are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bush was less than B-movie material.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credibility is really taking a big hit. Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?
I believe what I can plainly see.

1. Silverstein, the owner of WTC7 said plainly that the building was pulled meaning demoed.

2. Shortly before demolition, an official came and told people to clear out because the building was full of explosives.

3. Cars, buses and trucks in that area were incinerated by a pyroclastic flow.

4. The 46 story building can be seen deflecting downward in the middle first and falling into a very neat pile of rubble within the footprint.

5. BBC released a story an hour before demolition of WTC7 that it had fallen. They later called it a "cock up."

Believe what nonsense you wish. The facts say the FEMA report is false.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

It's all in the previous link Jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There never were any WMDs Jackass.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There never were any WMDs Jackass.
Yep. The CIA, British MI-6, and the Israeli Mossad confirmed that before Clinton left office.
but georgie wanted to avenge his daddy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BlackHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The CIA, British MI-6, and the Israeli Mossad confirmed that before Clinton left office.
Indeed. Hey I don't care what political flavor the poster ascribes. I am concerned about people looking into real evidence and facts rather than the pablum which is fed to them by main stream television. I have no idea who the new world order is, but I know they have made a power grab and I know how dangerous they are that they would cancel the Constitution by instituting the Patriot Act and feeding us so many obvious lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BlackHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only guess his motivations. What we do know is they wound him up and sent him out to indoctrinate the American People.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved nothing, "truther"... you simply made an unsubstantiated and unproven claim. Besides, it' much ado about nothing, but I'm sure to the "truther" crowd, it's very important.
Just ignore Pee Water. This crap has already been hashed over a 1000 times, and you notice he curls up in the fetal position when he has no argument. SOP "Jackass" & "FUN". Just another troll, not worth your time (IMO).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore Pee Water. This crap has already been hashed over a 1000 times, and you notice he curls up in the fetal position when he has no argument. SOP "Jackass" & "FUN". Just another troll, not worth your time (IMO).
You are not worth anyone's time either. Have you got anything of substance to say?

I have already proven Bush to be a liar. Refute what I posted or STFU Jackass.
UIdiotRacesMakeW orldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the only act of 'force majeure' excuse that could apply to Saddam having WMD's in Irak would have been if a hurricane had blown them in from the U.S. or from Israel, but as Saddam had no WMD's then he was completely innocent of the charge, hurricanes not-withstanding.
Considering the UN forbade the U.S. from invading, that makes Bush and his whole government guilty of breaking international law because (as you so correctly pointed out) "breaking the law, for whatever the reason, is still against the law." That fact would have made the U.S. guilty even IF Saddam DID have WMD's.
Most have not clue militarist US empire put Dicktator Saddam in power and when his service is no longer needed he got the can.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear YOU the DEMENTED War Hawk SQuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWking aGAIN .Did your DICKtator Cheney shoot the little war hawk Biddy-eyed bad bob In the foot! hi this is Burt! BWHWHWWHWHWHWHHWHWaaaaaaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Don't you know US Put Dictator Saddam (Us puppet) in power, you naive.

Know anything about US false Flag operations and to the deceiving the American people and werld.

You do know ugly history of Bush Clan and what they did to America is evil and should face International War crimes tribunal.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Lost because he want nothing to do with other 47%... ROMEny RoMOnEY lost ! BWHAHAAHHAHA HE lose his marble talking about 47%... Does feel good he talk about it?
Actually it all planed, those in Power , the Imperial US directive really wanted Obama to be POTUS! Political Chicanery it is! WBHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,881 - 148,900 of171,399
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

403 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 716,067
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 9 min howisthat 240
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 12 min hail 151
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 13 min sanju 31
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 17 min Johnny 1,394
Wedding silks 42 min Rohini 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 45 min WasteWater 3,867
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min andet1987 93,157
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 529,748
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,610
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000