Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155436 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true lol.
I have heard it said that when there are two conflicting belief systems, that we instinctively choose the one which gives us comfort. I used to laugh at the conspiracy stuff. Hell, I still don't call it a conspiracy per se. I see it as a chain of events where various players and opportunists fall into a high-stakes game which plays out in the most viscous and evil manner.
So we have a choice, which is the one where very powerful opportunists and schemers play a high stakes game at our expense and the expense of our safely and well-being. The other is a fantasy where we are attacked by vicious criminals and our big-brother government rushes in to provide security, safety, and revenge. Most of us will buy the latter because it lulls us into a false sense of security. We join together reciting platitudes and a mantra that conspiracies are the province of lunatics.
Suppose we just stand back and see what the evidence tells us. Suppose we listen to what the innocent bystanders say. Suppose we listen to what impartial experts have to say. It leads us to a most unfortunate truth that the real enemy is within.
I know.

This is the wrong thread to be promulgating such heresy, however. Last time I tried to reason the situation out on this thread, I was met with "Engage Shields, Mr. Sulu."

It's pretty clannish here, but I like it anyway. Just color me "Enjoys a challenge."

:)
UiDIOTRACEAMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#155437 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true lol.
I have heard it said that when there are two conflicting belief systems, that we instinctively choose the one which gives us comfort. I used to laugh at the conspiracy stuff. Hell, I still don't call it a conspiracy per se. I see it as a chain of events where various players and opportunists fall into a high-stakes game which plays out in the most viscous and evil manner.
So we have a choice, which is the one where very powerful opportunists and schemers play a high stakes game at our expense and the expense of our safely and well-being. The other is a fantasy where we are attacked by vicious criminals and our big-brother government rushes in to provide security, safety, and revenge. Most of us will buy the latter because it lulls us into a false sense of security. We join together reciting platitudes and a mantra that conspiracies are the province of lunatics.
Suppose we just stand back and see what the evidence tells us. Suppose we listen to what the innocent bystanders say. Suppose we listen to what impartial experts have to say. It leads us to a most unfortunate truth that the real enemy is within.
they who give up essential liberty to obtain safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin!

Most like Bad bob, Bobbin, Robertg, LISW... they are one who support them corupted in power and corrupted US military industrial complex ... and unknowing and have some lue supporting evil then do disservice to US and world livelihoods.

United States

#155438 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're preaching to the choir. I've never bought the 'Warrior President's' schtick. NIST was a foregone conclusion, and I've always been an advocate of 'follow the money'. The money trail on 9/11 was apparent within days. It's not rocket science - it's unwillingness to believe the truth, for fear of anarchy. Most Americans don't WANT to have a clue.
But those our American War/resource-for-profiteers, US military Industrial Complex, War supporters with investments in war enterprises and other ill money global Hegemonic Agendas and corrupted and greedy ... don't given damn about US or world masses.

United States

#155439 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I know.
This is the wrong thread to be promulgating such heresy, however. Last time I tried to reason the situation out on this thread, I was met with "Engage Shields, Mr. Sulu."
It's pretty clannish here, but I like it anyway. Just color me "Enjoys a challenge."
Right wing clanish War mongering supporters /investors...
You got beaten up them? BWHAHAHHHAAA

No i'm no left or right of political/religious spectrum! BWHAHHAHAHAHA

United States

#155440 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have gotten sent to prison for insurance fraud and paid all the people for wrongful death suits.
I hope the bastard rots is hell for eternity.
Maybe he should be looked upon by the International War Crimes Tribunal

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155441 Nov 23, 2012
PeeWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already proven Bush to be a liar. Refute what I posted or STFU Jackass.
Oooooooooooh, my my such a potty mouth. Whatta ya gonna do, PEEWATER, stomp yer feet and have a hissy fit? Haahahahaahahaha!

Pathetic drone...Bush is ancient history, and any attempts to shift focus off of Obamy will be f-u-t-i-l-e!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155442 Nov 23, 2012
DumaZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most like Bad bob, Bobbin, Robertg, LISW... they are one who support them corupted in power and corrupted US military industrial complex ... and unknowing and have some lue supporting evil then do disservice to US and world livelihoods.
Run thru the translator comes out as:

Vech riko Faxad fef, Feffin, Lefoltg, RISW... zoupp axalo eno he suppelt zom celuptow din dewol pi celluptow US viritaxalupp dictuchliaxar cemprox ... pi untnewick pi whaxavo semo ruo suppeltick ovir zon pe issolvico te US pi welrd rivoriheeds.

Couldn't translate "....lue supporting evil.....", but got most of it, anyway.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155443 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still puking up your mindless, cynical invectives, I see. When are you going to learn the English language, illiterate slob?
Yep. He's too stupid to even grasp the concept of our language. That's why he won't take classes.

Then add in a minority, John Lennon Peacenik crusader, and whatta ya
got? Total waste of space! Heh heh heh.
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldPeace

United States

#155444 Nov 23, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Run thru the translator comes out as:
Vech riko Faxad fef, Feffin, Lefoltg, RISW... zoupp axalo eno he suppelt zom celuptow din dewol pi celluptow US viritaxalupp dictuchliaxar cemprox ... pi untnewick pi whaxavo semo ruo suppeltick ovir zon pe issolvico te US pi welrd rivoriheeds.
Couldn't translate "....lue supporting evil.....", but got most of it, anyway.
i don't Speak the Great Satan LAnguage u devil ! bwHhahahhahaa

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#155445 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Unfortunately, mental illness may pre-dispose some people to self-medication - but illicit drug use is nearly ALWAYS a choice.(The one exception being when a person drugs another without the other's knowledge or consent.) Most drug users are not mentally ill when they first use drugs, and although addiction is a mental illness, the choice to use or abstain is always with the potential user. People quit using hideously addictive drugs every day - but first they have to choose to.

It's that whole 'personal responsibility' thing.
Still not kidding.
Well said, Kat :)
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldPeace

United States

#155447 Nov 23, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He's too stupid to even grasp the concept of our language. That's why he won't take classes.
Then add in a minority, John Lennon Peacenik crusader, and whatta ya
got? Total waste of space! Heh heh heh.
wRONG wASTE wATER AND fORCE MAJEUR UNDERSTAND ME!

Location hidden

#155448 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I know.
It IS clannish here, but that's one of the reasons I like it :) Besides, there's always room for more, especially if you come armed with a smattering of intelligence, a dash of humor and a smidgen of honesty. YOU did, after all :)

Location hidden

#155449 Nov 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS clannish here, but that's one of the reasons I like it :) Besides, there's always room for more, especially if you come armed with a smattering of intelligence, a dash of humor and a smidgen of honesty. YOU did, after all :)
The ability to be a gracious lady is your best trait, RG. You have my respect always, and my friendship for as long as you want it.

Thinking about decorating for the season tomorrow, and have lately been thankful for the Divine decision to bestow so many blessings upon me and mine.

I haven't been this excited about a celebration, since my wedding!

Happy Holidays!

Location hidden

#155450 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your candid response. Would you have been able to get by without public assistance? I agree, it sure ain't much of a lifestyle. I have never even collected unemployment much less public assistance. Somehow I have always been able to scrape by. I disagree with your assessment that public policies as being a root cause. We simply don't have the job base we once had. We import too much stuff and have exported good paying jobs all over the place. That is a formula for disaster.
I'm glad you've never needed public assistance. I wish that my husband and I could say the same, but I learned very painfully that public assistance can literally mean the difference between life and death. I am an insulin-dependent Type II diabetic, and had it not been for the low- or no-cost medical care and prescriptions we received, it's very possible I wouldn't be here now.

I disagree with your disagreement that public policies are a root cause :) You said we don't have the job base we once had. That's certainly true, but don't public policies encourage or discourage job growth? Isn't that exactly what many public policies are FOR?

I do agree that we probably import too many goods and export too many jobs.

Location hidden

#155451 Nov 23, 2012
I should have said "I disagree with your disagreement that public policies are NOT a root cause." Oh, for an Edit button :s

Location hidden

#155452 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The ability to be a gracious lady is your best trait, RG. You have my respect always, and my friendship for as long as you want it.

Thinking about decorating for the season tomorrow, and have lately been thankful for the Divine decision to bestow so many blessings upon me and mine.
I haven't been this excited about a celebration, since my wedding!
Happy Holidays!
Well, that must be pretty darn excited!

I usually prefer to decorate shortly after Thanksgiving myself, but this time it ain't gonna happen, or at least not before this Tuesday at the earliest. Not only are there the usual things going on that go on in most households right about now, but this Monday we'll have a major repair underway here :s A new kitchen floor to be installed, as the old one is becoming warped and the flooring on top of it has been peeling off for AGES. There's a big old bare patch right in the middle! Anyway, we have a lot to do around here for the next couple of days--I spent most of today cleaning the 'fridge before it's temporarily disconnected and moved on Monday.

I'm sure I'll want your friendship for a very long time :)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155453 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There never were any WMDs Jackass.
None, that were ever found, that is. It took President Bush quite a while to get buy in from the UN... more than enough nights for Saddam to move any WMD's out of Iraq.

I'm not saying there were any, but if there were, Saddam had plenty of time to get them out of the country. Bush43 made sure that Saddam didn't have them.

Location hidden

#155454 Nov 23, 2012
UiDIOTRACEAMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But those our American War/resource-for-profiteers, US military Industrial Complex, War supporters with investments in war enterprises and other ill money global Hegemonic Agendas and corrupted and greedy ... don't given damn about US or world masses.
Look, you. You're going about this entirely the wrong way.

Learn to speak the language, before you attempt to disseminate information to Americans of European descent.
(!)
The overwhelming evidence on this thread, points to a resistance to the lack of intelligibility among those of us who are intimately familiar with English.

Somehow, I know you understood all that.

Just saying.

Location hidden

#155455 Nov 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that must be pretty darn excited!
I usually prefer to decorate shortly after Thanksgiving myself, but this time it ain't gonna happen, or at least not before this Tuesday at the earliest. Not only are there the usual things going on that go on in most households right about now, but this Monday we'll have a major repair underway here :s A new kitchen floor to be installed, as the old one is becoming warped and the flooring on top of it has been peeling off for AGES. There's a big old bare patch right in the middle! Anyway, we have a lot to do around here for the next couple of days--I spent most of today cleaning the 'fridge before it's temporarily disconnected and moved on Monday.
I'm sure I'll want your friendship for a very long time :)
"Well, that must be pretty darn excited!"
It is. I am.
And right back at ya.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155456 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that WTC7 was collapsed by a demolition and that the FEMA report is false.
You are making a complete ass of yourself.
Refute what I posted Jackass.
I dare you.
Since you asked...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

This time, read it... maybe your future posts won't be so ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 596,854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Justise League 856,317
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 5,858
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 10 min Raje 298
The Christian Atheist debate 25 min Lbj 1,105
Why I'll Never Date a Filipina... (Dec '14) 32 min Jeff 15
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 33 min Oh No You Di-nt 11
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min Everyone Else 444,414
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Bella Italia 612,660
More from around the web