Bush is a hero
World CAN Do WITHOUT YOU

United States

#155425 Nov 23, 2012
William Blum

book ''Killing Hope'

Flying opium and heroin all over Indochina to serve the personal and entrepreneurial needs of the CIA's various military and political allies, ultimately turning numerous GIs into addicts. The operation was not a paragon of discretion. Heroin was refined in a laboratory located on the site of CIA headquarters in northern Laos. After a decade of American military intervention, Southeast Asia had become the source of 70 percent of the world's illicit opium and the major supplier of raw materials for America's booming heroin market.
Rich

United States

#155426 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not worth anyone's time either. Have you got anything of substance to say?
I have already proven Bush to be a liar. Refute what I posted or STFU Jackass.
ALL you have "proven" is your extreme paranoia no doubt caused by your underlying BDS.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155427 Nov 23, 2012
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>ALL you have "proven" is your extreme paranoia no doubt caused by your underlying BDS.
I have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that WTC7 was collapsed by a demolition and that the FEMA report is false.

You are making a complete ass of yourself.

Refute what I posted Jackass.

I dare you.

Location hidden

#155428 Nov 23, 2012
believe what I can plainly see.

1. Silverstein, the owner of WTC7 said plainly that the building was pulled meaning demoed.

2. Shortly before demolition, an official came and told people to clear out because the building was full of explosives.

3. Cars, buses and trucks in that area were incinerated by a pyroclastic flow.

4. The 46 story building can be seen deflecting downward in the middle first and falling into a very neat pile of rubble within the footprint.

5. BBC released a story an hour before demolition of WTC7 that it had fallen. They later called it a "cock up."

Believe what nonsense you wish. The facts say the FEMA report is false.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155429 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that WTC7 was collapsed by a demolition and that the FEMA report is false.
You are making a complete ass of yourself.
Refute what I posted Jackass.
I dare you.
Don't bother.

He's convinced 'Popular Mechanics' knows more about what happened at the WTC complex on 9/11 than the folks that were there that day, 112 structural engineers, 40 different architects, several explosives/demolition experts, innumerable first responders, the guy who ran security for the Twin Towers, the the 40-year chief of elevator maintenance there, and the owner of Tower 7.

Trust me, it's a lost cause.

Location hidden

#155430 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
believe what I can plainly see.
1. Silverstein, the owner of WTC7 said plainly that the building was pulled meaning demoed.
2. Shortly before demolition, an official came and told people to clear out because the building was full of explosives.
3. Cars, buses and trucks in that area were incinerated by a pyroclastic flow.
4. The 46 story building can be seen deflecting downward in the middle first and falling into a very neat pile of rubble within the footprint.
5. BBC released a story an hour before demolition of WTC7 that it had fallen. They later called it a "cock up."
Believe what nonsense you wish. The facts say the FEMA report is false.
Silverstein had much to gain. He didn't need to do costly asbestos abatement and find tenants for his vacancies. It was a match made in heaven. Destroy Silverstein's headaches under the guise of a terrorist attack which had already been discovered. Scramble the interceptors into diversionary maneuvers, get Silverstein and the President out of harm's way. Then do a power grab in the Middle East. No problem. Most of it worked out well. Quite a few CIA and FBI operatives got kicked out along the way. The problem is the hair brained scheme didn't work long term. It ended up as a huge FAIL.

Sivlerstein is the luckiest man in the world. Hope he rots in Hell.
UiDIOTRACEAMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#155431 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Silverstein had much to gain. He didn't need to do costly asbestos abatement and find tenants for his vacancies. It was a match made in heaven. Destroy Silverstein's headaches under the guise of a terrorist attack which had already been discovered. Scramble the interceptors into diversionary maneuvers, get Silverstein and the President out of harm's way. Then do a power grab in the Middle East. No problem. Most of it worked out well. Quite a few CIA and FBI operatives got kicked out along the way. The problem is the hair brained scheme didn't work long term. It ended up as a huge FAIL.
Sivlerstein is the luckiest man in the world. Hope he rots in Hell.
If i remember Silverstien got Double Insurance payment for kit.

Location hidden

#155432 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother.
He's convinced 'Popular Mechanics' knows more about what happened at the WTC complex on 9/11 than the folks that were there that day, 112 structural engineers, 40 different architects, several explosives/demolition experts, innumerable first responders, the guy who ran security for the Twin Towers, the the 40-year chief of elevator maintenance there, and the owner of Tower 7.
Trust me, it's a lost cause.
Indeed!

The more I looked into WTC7 and Larry Silverstein, the more I could see what actually went down. The thing about accidents, forensics, crashes and other catastrophes is that there always is a sequence of events. It's all there if you look at it the right way.

Silverstein had motive. He was facing costly asbestos abatement and vacancy issues. He is attached to the privileged few. Along came a stupid scheme to teach America a lesson. The details were intercepted by international intelligence. Another very powerful group was looking for a justification to do a power grab in the Middle east and justify our military industrial complex. There was a great deal of money in it for all concerned. Larry Silverstein insured his buildings against the immanent terrorist attack three weeks prior. His buildings were expertly rigged. They even knew the day and diverted all military air power into maneuvers. Clever scheme. Larry collected $8 billion and solved his problems. The military invaded Iraq. The military defense industry thrived.

Of course any CIA or FBI who parted their hair wrong got drummed out. The problem is the Power grab and oil field take over failed. Now we have the Patriot Act and our Constitution doesn't work any more. We are very close to marshal law. It doesn't really matter who did it, how it was done, and even if anyone should be brought to justice. We need to understand how we got where we are and take steps to delete the elite and re-establish freedom before we loose it all. I'm sick and tired of all the wishy-washy people who are too afraid to look at the fact and see they have been duped and indoctrinated.

Location hidden

#155433 Nov 23, 2012
UiDIOTRACEAMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>If i remember Silverstien got Double Insurance payment for kit.
He should have gotten sent to prison for insurance fraud and paid all the people for wrongful death suits.

I hope the bastard rots is hell for eternity.

Location hidden

#155434 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
The more I looked into WTC7 and Larry Silverstein, the more I could see what actually went down. The thing about accidents, forensics, crashes and other catastrophes is that there always is a sequence of events. It's all there if you look at it the right way.
Silverstein had motive. He was facing costly asbestos abatement and vacancy issues. He is attached to the privileged few. Along came a stupid scheme to teach America a lesson. The details were intercepted by international intelligence. Another very powerful group was looking for a justification to do a power grab in the Middle east and justify our military industrial complex. There was a great deal of money in it for all concerned. Larry Silverstein insured his buildings against the immanent terrorist attack three weeks prior. His buildings were expertly rigged. They even knew the day and diverted all military air power into maneuvers. Clever scheme. Larry collected $8 billion and solved his problems. The military invaded Iraq. The military defense industry thrived.
Of course any CIA or FBI who parted their hair wrong got drummed out. The problem is the Power grab and oil field take over failed. Now we have the Patriot Act and our Constitution doesn't work any more. We are very close to marshal law. It doesn't really matter who did it, how it was done, and even if anyone should be brought to justice. We need to understand how we got where we are and take steps to delete the elite and re-establish freedom before we loose it all. I'm sick and tired of all the wishy-washy people who are too afraid to look at the fact and see they have been duped and indoctrinated.
You're preaching to the choir. I've never bought the 'Warrior President's' schtick. NIST was a foregone conclusion, and I've always been an advocate of 'follow the money'. The money trail on 9/11 was apparent within days. It's not rocket science - it's unwillingness to believe the truth, for fear of anarchy. Most Americans don't WANT to have a clue.

Location hidden

#155435 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>You're preaching to the choir. I've never bought the 'Warrior President's' schtick. NIST was a foregone conclusion, and I've always been an advocate of 'follow the money'. The money trail on 9/11 was apparent within days. It's not rocket science - it's unwillingness to believe the truth, for fear of anarchy. Most Americans don't WANT to have a clue.
So true lol.

I have heard it said that when there are two conflicting belief systems, that we instinctively choose the one which gives us comfort. I used to laugh at the conspiracy stuff. Hell, I still don't call it a conspiracy per se. I see it as a chain of events where various players and opportunists fall into a high-stakes game which plays out in the most viscous and evil manner.

So we have a choice, which is the one where very powerful opportunists and schemers play a high stakes game at our expense and the expense of our safely and well-being. The other is a fantasy where we are attacked by vicious criminals and our big-brother government rushes in to provide security, safety, and revenge. Most of us will buy the latter because it lulls us into a false sense of security. We join together reciting platitudes and a mantra that conspiracies are the province of lunatics.

Suppose we just stand back and see what the evidence tells us. Suppose we listen to what the innocent bystanders say. Suppose we listen to what impartial experts have to say. It leads us to a most unfortunate truth that the real enemy is within.

Location hidden

#155436 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true lol.
I have heard it said that when there are two conflicting belief systems, that we instinctively choose the one which gives us comfort. I used to laugh at the conspiracy stuff. Hell, I still don't call it a conspiracy per se. I see it as a chain of events where various players and opportunists fall into a high-stakes game which plays out in the most viscous and evil manner.
So we have a choice, which is the one where very powerful opportunists and schemers play a high stakes game at our expense and the expense of our safely and well-being. The other is a fantasy where we are attacked by vicious criminals and our big-brother government rushes in to provide security, safety, and revenge. Most of us will buy the latter because it lulls us into a false sense of security. We join together reciting platitudes and a mantra that conspiracies are the province of lunatics.
Suppose we just stand back and see what the evidence tells us. Suppose we listen to what the innocent bystanders say. Suppose we listen to what impartial experts have to say. It leads us to a most unfortunate truth that the real enemy is within.
I know.

This is the wrong thread to be promulgating such heresy, however. Last time I tried to reason the situation out on this thread, I was met with "Engage Shields, Mr. Sulu."

It's pretty clannish here, but I like it anyway. Just color me "Enjoys a challenge."

:)

United States

#155437 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true lol.
they who give up essential liberty to obtain safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin!

Most like Bad bob, Bobbin, Robertg, LISW... they are one who support them corupted in power and corrupted US military industrial complex ... and unknowing and have some lue supporting evil then do disservice to US and world livelihoods.

United States

#155438 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>You're preaching to the choir. I've never bought the 'Warrior President's' schtick. NIST was a foregone conclusion, and I've always been an advocate of 'follow the money'. The money trail on 9/11 was apparent within days. It's not rocket science - it's unwillingness to believe the truth, for fear of anarchy. Most Americans don't WANT to have a clue.
But those our American War/resource-for-profiteers, US military Industrial Complex, War supporters with investments in war enterprises and other ill money global Hegemonic Agendas and corrupted and greedy ... don't given damn about US or world masses.

United States

#155439 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I know.
This is the wrong thread to be promulgating such heresy, however. Last time I tried to reason the situation out on this thread, I was met with "Engage Shields, Mr. Sulu."
It's pretty clannish here, but I like it anyway. Just color me "Enjoys a challenge."
:)
Right wing clanish War mongering supporters /investors...
You got beaten up them? BWHAHAHHHAAA

No i'm no left or right of political/religious spectrum! BWHAHHAHAHAHA

United States

#155440 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have gotten sent to prison for insurance fraud and paid all the people for wrongful death suits.
I hope the bastard rots is hell for eternity.
Maybe he should be looked upon by the International War Crimes Tribunal

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155441 Nov 23, 2012
PeeWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already proven Bush to be a liar. Refute what I posted or STFU Jackass.
Oooooooooooh, my my such a potty mouth. Whatta ya gonna do, PEEWATER, stomp yer feet and have a hissy fit? Haahahahaahahaha!

Pathetic drone...Bush is ancient history, and any attempts to shift focus off of Obamy will be f-u-t-i-l-e!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155442 Nov 23, 2012
DumaZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most like Bad bob, Bobbin, Robertg, LISW... they are one who support them corupted in power and corrupted US military industrial complex ... and unknowing and have some lue supporting evil then do disservice to US and world livelihoods.
Run thru the translator comes out as:

Vech riko Faxad fef, Feffin, Lefoltg, RISW... zoupp axalo eno he suppelt zom celuptow din dewol pi celluptow US viritaxalupp dictuchliaxar cemprox ... pi untnewick pi whaxavo semo ruo suppeltick ovir zon pe issolvico te US pi welrd rivoriheeds.

Couldn't translate "....lue supporting evil.....", but got most of it, anyway.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155443 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still puking up your mindless, cynical invectives, I see. When are you going to learn the English language, illiterate slob?
Yep. He's too stupid to even grasp the concept of our language. That's why he won't take classes.

Then add in a minority, John Lennon Peacenik crusader, and whatta ya
got? Total waste of space! Heh heh heh.
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldPeace

United States

#155444 Nov 23, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Run thru the translator comes out as:
Vech riko Faxad fef, Feffin, Lefoltg, RISW... zoupp axalo eno he suppelt zom celuptow din dewol pi celluptow US viritaxalupp dictuchliaxar cemprox ... pi untnewick pi whaxavo semo ruo suppeltick ovir zon pe issolvico te US pi welrd rivoriheeds.
Couldn't translate "....lue supporting evil.....", but got most of it, anyway.
i don't Speak the Great Satan LAnguage u devil ! bwHhahahhahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min StarC 590,671
bless the jews (Nov '08) 7 min Stupid Thread 7,227
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Johnny 3,072
Would a Somali girl marry a non-Somali man in L... (Dec '13) 10 min Stupid Thread 48
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min It aint necessari... 839,825
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 16 min andet1987 1,841
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 21 min andet1987 1,428
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Jac 100,073
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min waaasssuuup 612,213
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min waaasssuuup 4,590
More from around the web