Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#155370 Nov 23, 2012
Why are the cars on the street all burned?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

&fe ature=related
Force Majeure

Sweden

#155371 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Why are the cars on the street all burned?
Maybe the people were so shocked that drivers committed suicide in their cars by setting them ablaze?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155372 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We almost went into a full blown depression thanks to the Republicans. What did you want? People breaking into your house to steal your food? How about food riots?
Jackass.
Actually, if you want to go with facts, we were far better off under President Bush's recession than we are under obama's recovery.

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

President Bush also inherited a recession from President Clinton,(the dot com bust), which caused the 2000 stock market crash. You probably forgot about it, because rather than whine about it constantly, like obama does, he et about recovering from it, like obama hasn't.

http://www.stockpickssystem.com/2000-stock-ma...

Bush43 had just about whipped the Clinton dot com problem, when along came 9-11, and he had to recover from that disaster. President Bush had the economy back on track again, when a disaster happened that we haven't been able to recover from since... Democrats gained control of Congress, and the budget, in 2007. We've been on a downhill slide ever since.

That's why barry seems like Santa Claus, he and the Democrat's are running a failed recovery that doesn't create jobs or help the economy... the only thing obama's created in the past four years is much more government dependency. But, of course, that's only if you're actually interested in facts, not your mediamatter's fairytales.

Location hidden

#155373 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the subject, bring up a red herring.
We were discussing Bush.
What a dope.
FUN
I was done with the Bush discussion when I showed you that your CNN video as the "only" video of the 1st plane crashing into the North Tower comment was BS... like your claim that Bush was intentionally misleading the public. You don't have a clue what info presidents get, that you don't. One thing we do know, they get it before you and me.

Things such as a planned terrorist attack that led to four unprotected and unsupported American's being murdered that the WH knew about within minutes and did nothing for hours. And, for weeks, the WH tried to blame the deaths on a video released months earlier, rather than their lack of preparation and response... now that's a case of intentionally misleading the public...not some stupid claim about when President Bush actually saw the 1st plane crash into the towers, or if it was on a TV screen or a computer monitor.

NEXT.

Santa Cruz, CA

#155374 Nov 23, 2012
Take a look at Bush in the classroom. According to his own story three months later, he had just seen the first plane crash into one of the trade towers while waiting to go into the classroom.

Are you kidding me?

&fe ature=related

Moulten Steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#155375 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is he didn't see anything jackass. It didn't exist. There were no TV sets in the hall either.
Dope.
Since you must have been there to know, what was in the hallway... besides the Secret Service, Bush's aids, the launch codes and other electronic monitoring and communications equipment?

Such an insignificant and unprovable claim. You're probably a "truther" too.

Location hidden

#155376 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
No black boxes recovered.
Jet engine recovered from trade towers did not come from a Boeing 767.
You're a "truther"... how did I ever guess?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

Santa Cruz, CA

#155377 Nov 23, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you want to go with facts, we were far better off under President Bush's recession than we are under obama's recovery.
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
President Bush also inherited a recession from President Clinton,(the dot com bust), which caused the 2000 stock market crash. You probably forgot about it, because rather than whine about it constantly, like obama does, he et about recovering from it, like obama hasn't.
http://www.stockpickssystem.com/2000-stock-ma...
Bush43 had just about whipped the Clinton dot com problem, when along came 9-11, and he had to recover from that disaster. President Bush had the economy back on track again, when a disaster happened that we haven't been able to recover from since... Democrats gained control of Congress, and the budget, in 2007. We've been on a downhill slide ever since.
That's why barry seems like Santa Claus, he and the Democrat's are running a failed recovery that doesn't create jobs or help the economy... the only thing obama's created in the past four years is much more government dependency. But, of course, that's only if you're actually interested in facts, not your mediamatter's fairytales.
You love fairytales don't you?

Dot coms were a house of cards but really limited to places like silicone valley. Bush blew everything up with war spending. Our economy was based upon three major factors, military/defense, consumer credit and real estate speculation based upon inflated prices and bad loan practices.

The stock market is nothing but another house of cards. Bush and the Republicans screwed up the economy, the Constitution, and everything decent this country stands for.

You are a complete indoctrinated fool.

Santa Cruz, CA

#155378 Nov 23, 2012
Bush lied about 9/11.

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#155379 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Take a look at Bush in the classroom. According to his own story three months later, he had just seen the first plane crash into one of the trade towers while waiting to go into the classroom.
Are you kidding me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GDgyhIfTbkUXX&feature=rel ated
Moulten Steel
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you have anything to comment on that really matters, or is the fact that he saw it on TV or computer, or that it was at 11:45 not 8:45 all you've got, or that he was actually thinking about the second plane, not the first? Who cares, it's insignificant.

Now the Whitehouse's Benghazi screwup, that's significant, it got unprotected and unaided American's murdered.

Location hidden

#155380 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You love fairytales don't you?
Dot coms were a house of cards but really limited to places like silicone valley. Bush blew everything up with war spending. Our economy was based upon three major factors, military/defense, consumer credit and real estate speculation based upon inflated prices and bad loan practices.
The stock market is nothing but another house of cards. Bush and the Republicans screwed up the economy, the Constitution, and everything decent this country stands for.
You are a complete indoctrinated fool.
I see you couldn't understand the article. Sorry, but news sources and I write at an adult level. You better stick to your mediamatter's,(obama supporters), reading level.

Santa Cruz, CA

#155381 Nov 23, 2012
Now if you watched the last video, you know for certain that WTC7 was definitely demolished as told in the words of the owner and the personel warning others away prior to the demolition. Yet the official story claims otherwise. Why does FEMA lie?

http://www.911review.org/Storage/Http/www.ner...

Location hidden

#155382 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Bush lied about 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xEU61Cw7VCoXX&feature=rel ated
Your credibility is really taking a big hit. Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

Santa Cruz, CA

#155383 Nov 23, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything to comment on that really matters, or is the fact that he saw it on TV or computer, or that it was at 11:45 not 8:45 all you've got, or that he was actually thinking about the second plane, not the first? Who cares, it's insignificant.
Now the Whitehouse's Benghazi screwup, that's significant, it got unprotected and unaided American's murdered.
What a jackass. I proved Bush lied and you bring up a red herring.

What a moron!!!

The government can't be trusted and you are still play good guys and bad guys. What an indoctrinated dufus.

Santa Cruz, CA

#155384 Nov 23, 2012
Care to talk about FEMA? How about FEMA camps, Homeland Security and the Patriot Act? Our freedom disappeared under the War Criminal Bush and the gutless teabag Republicans have no courage to set things right again. What a bunch of gutless wonders.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#155385 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Bush lied about 9/11.
I think that we can all agree with that.
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credibility is really taking a big hit. Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?
It's seems as though it's you who believes in fairy tales. Your credibility is rock bottom ... and I've only just met you. I can hardly wait to see what you'll say next and I'm sure it'll be a real beauty.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#155386 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
Bush couldn't put the left shoe on his left foot without assistance. That's why he was illegally put in the Whine House in the first place.
He was the last wooden head in a chain of wooden heads of a quasi-political ventriloquist system run by businessmen.
You do know that 'force majeure' has been rendered moot, don't you?
It has been determined that breaking the law, for whatever the reason, is still against the law.

I wonder how long it took them to figure that one out.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155387 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Care to talk about FEMA? How about FEMA camps, Homeland Security and the Patriot Act? Our freedom disappeared under the War Criminal Bush and the gutless teabag Republicans have no courage to set things right again. What a bunch of gutless wonders.
Obama had the power to refuse to sign the NDAA.
He signed it, instead.

One of his 2008 campaign promises, was to at least make an effort to get rid of the Patriot Act. He did not.
He bolstered it, instead.

These are not the acts of a gutless wonder - they are the acts of a determinedly Unconstitutional subversive, who just happens to be the President of the United States of America.

Doesn't make Bush right - but Obama's no better, and arguably worse.
jake12

Villejuif, France

#155388 Nov 23, 2012
TOBY wrote:
Antonyto---If you want to get down to the facts on the decision that Bush made Read The Bible.He went totally by scripture and did his best to solve this without a war.Nobody wants to see the death and destruction of a war,but if we pull out before the job is done then we will be considered cowards and ANYONE can do what they want with our country.
Wow. It is, as somebody pointed out, mostly a waste of time to try and argue you Bush acolytes away from your misguided views and into the realm of the real, but when you bring the Bible into it... somebody has to step in and defend the good book.

You would do well to read -- and perhaps re-read -- your own advice. The Bible says nothing, zero, about doing what Bush did. There are no passages that wonder, for instance, what kind of bunker buster Jesus would use.

Jesus did not say, as push did, give me your tired and your poor so I can tell them to go get a job. Jesus did not need to ask his lawyers how to legalize water-boarding or prisoner rendition. Jesus built no Biblical equivalent to Guantanomo.

Jesus felt the suffering of his people, unlike Bush who says he "slept like a baby" as bombs burst over Baghdad and who saw it fit to make jokes about the WMDs that were never found, even as our own soldiers were dropping dead in the sand.

Jesus turned the other cheek. Bush ordered the destruction of cheeks and other body parts of an estimated 100,000 or more Iraqis and thousands of military serving Americans.

Jesus did not use his followers to enrich himself as Bush and Cheney did, with oil investments that soared on the disruptive force of the Iraqi conflict.

Jesus turned water into wine. Bush turned it into sludge, with the suspension of environmental programs that did anything BUT honor the Father's house.

Need we go on?

One need not be a Christian to realize Bush was evil. But when someone purporting that they ARE Christian fails to see it, that's a real honest-to-God tragedy, with the full meaning of that phrase absolutely intended.
jake12

Villejuif, France

#155389 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had the power to refuse to sign the NDAA.
He signed it, instead.
One of his 2008 campaign promises, was to at least make an effort to get rid of the Patriot Act. He did not.
He bolstered it, instead.
These are not the acts of a gutless wonder - they are the acts of a determinedly Unconstitutional subversive, who just happens to be the President of the United States of America.
Doesn't make Bush right - but Obama's no better, and arguably worse.
Worse, I don't know about. And is Obama an improvement over Bush? I'd still say he is. However, there's no denying that the NDAA... the Patriot Act... the drone wars... these things are black marks against his record, without a doubt. I support Obama generally, but not on these points. They're wrong decisions and you're right to call them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 765,446
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 555,177
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 15 min lookingloan123 11
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 20 min andet1987 48
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 263,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Dr Wu 603,720
women: who are the most attractive celebrities? 1 hr andet1987 2
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE