UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155287 Nov 21, 2012
Your losing the real war.

Smarten Up.

-----

CEOs and Simpson-Bowles 3.0
July 21 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/d7fdx4t
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ceos-a ...

"Inside Job" Director Charles Ferguson: Wall Street Has Turned the U.S. into a "Predatory Nation" / May 29, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6v49j98
Two years after directing the Academy Award-winning documentary,“Inside Job,” filmmaker Charles Ferguson returns with a new book,“Predator Nation: Corporate Criminals, Political Corruption, and the Hijacking of America.” Ferguson explores why no top financial executives have been jailed for their role in the nation’s worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We also discuss Larry Summers and the revolving door between academia and Wall Street, as well as the key role Democrats have played in deregulating the financial industry. According to Ferguson, a "predatory elite" has "taken over significant portions of economic policy and of the political system, and also, unfortunately, major portions of the economics discipline."
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/29/inside_ ...

The CEO Plan to Steal Your Social Security and Medicare
July 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cq5h4uj
Many people are following the presidential election closely with the idea that the outcome will have a major impact on national policy. However, according to Steven Pearlstein, a veteran Washington Post columnist and reporter, it may not matter who wins the election. In a column last week, Pearlstein told readers that the top executives of some of the country’s largest companies are getting together to craft a budget package that they will try to push through Congress and get the president to sign.
http://www.cepr.net/index.php/op-eds-&-co ...

United States

#155288 Nov 21, 2012
Lewis Lapham, Gag Rule, pxi

The American people might be dumb, but were they also deaf and blind? Surely the facts spoke for themselves. Under a pretext demonstrably false, the Bush Administration had embarked the country on a disastrous and unnecessary war, darkened its economic future with a pall of toxic debt, assigned the care of its natural resources to the commercial interests certain to strip the land, poison the water, and pollute the air. What else did a voter need to know? Didn't people read the papers, look at the news broadcasts from Baghdad, listen to the voices of reason? Apparently not.

United States

#155289 Nov 21, 2012
James Madison,“Political Observations,” 1795

Of all the enemies of true liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few.... No nation can preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#155292 Nov 21, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are threatening the President!!!!
I reported this post, also the one you answered for clarity and also forwarded it through the proper channels...
Thanks.....
We do not need treasonous, un-patriotic, traitors that are dangerous to OUR President running around hopefully they will have you rounded up quickly.
Oh' and did you sign up there in TX. to secede? I hope so because by doing so you renounce your citizenship, the sooner we get rid of you Un-American ILK the better.
Lol. Washington is filled with un-patriotic skum. Some in Co. as well, take a look at yourself. If you hate you fellow citizens so much you can leave at any time. I really do pity you and the level of hate you have. Can't be good.
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#155293 Nov 21, 2012
UidiotRAceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Both just as bad!
it is US war debts that ruining US.(round off of USD!)
national Fed Debt include war debts , operations...
reagan $ 500 million to 2 trillion
bushSenior 2 trillion to 5 trillion
bushjr 6 trillion - 10 Trillion
Clinton 1 trillion
omaba 10 trillion - 15 Trillion (1st Term)
Carter 200 million
All are Criminals!
Who gave that Negative Icon IS Moron - I see bad bob infantile mind is at work again! WBHAHAHHAHHHAHA Here you go War mongering Pinheads!
Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal..
Bush’s wars and economic policies are destroying the basis of the US dollar as reserve currency. The day the dollar loses its reserve currency role, the US government cannot pay its bills in its own currency. The result will be a dramatic reduction in US living standards.
Currently Treasuries are boosted by the habitual “flight to quality,” but as Treasury debt deepens, will investors still see quality? At what point do America’s foreign creditors cease to lend? That is the point at which American power ends.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#155294 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……
Bush was terrible people the National debt is Trillions?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#155295 Nov 21, 2012
After six months Bush forgot what happened on 9/11.

He said he saw the first plane hit the building on a TV outside the classroom. Can you believe that? How many schools have televisions playing out in the hall? Besides, that CNN footage did not air until twelve hours later. I would say he was much to stupid to be president if he couldn't remember what actually happened or check his sources prior to going on television running off at the mouth.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155296 Nov 21, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are threatening the President!!!!
I reported this post, also the one you answered for clarity and also forwarded it through the proper channels...
Thanks.....
We do not need treasonous, un-patriotic, traitors that are dangerous to OUR President running around hopefully they will have you rounded up quickly.
Oh' and did you sign up there in TX. to secede? I hope so because by doing so you renounce your citizenship, the sooner we get rid of you Un-American ILK the better.
Ooooooooo I'm TERRIFIED preacher! You f@ckin' robots are the real danger. Here's another one for you to report, POS. Perhaps they may be interested in asking YOU about your paranoia. Hahahahahahaha.

Patriotism's got nothing to do with it. You stupid bastards REelected
a f@cked up spend-crazy, far-left loony bird, who wants to take the US down. I got NO sympathy for him, ANY of his misguided supporters, or ANY of his swooning love-struck, drooling ROBOTS like you.

I wanna see him reprimanded for his role in the Benghazi coverup, and for his role in protecting his good friend Holder in the Fast & Furious scandal. If the charges are serious enough for impeachment, I'd sign a petition to make sure that happens.

Otherwise ya sorry-azz ROBOT, you can KMA.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155297 Nov 21, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
Correction *did you sign up to secede there in California* It really does not matter you are still a traitor.
Name calling is easy over the net ain't it BOY? Get's a bit more
difficult when ya gotta insult someone face to face. IDIOT!

United States

#155298 Nov 21, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
After six months Bush forgot what happened on 9/11.
He said he saw the first plane hit the building on a TV outside the classroom. Can you believe that? How many schools have televisions playing out in the hall? Besides, that CNN footage did not air until twelve hours later. I would say he was much to stupid to be president if he couldn't remember what actually happened or check his sources prior to going on television running off at the mouth.
Warmonger Bush part of evil!

Those good US leader in power are coming out with what Biush and co did to US and world!

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
16 min ago

Stanley Hilton a Washington attorney, the former Chief of Staff of Senator Bob Dole, represented
families of victims of September 11.

[W]e are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld,(FBI chief) Mueller for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen, but in ordering it... this is now without any doubt a government operation and that it amounts to the biggest act of treason and mass murder in American history.

United States

#155299 Nov 21, 2012
toadmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=C3ZsJRmYqB 8&feature=plcp ……
Bush was terrible people the National debt is Trillions?
Many Americans don't know about ugly History of criminal Bush Family .

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#155301 Nov 21, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we know why you voted for Romney, the only candidate with a proven ability to create jobs, not lose them.
Why didn't you just say that you couldn't vote for barry because, for the past four years, he proved that he couldn't create enough jobs to stay ahead of his job losses.
romney made a lot of claims that could not be verified just for you. The rest of us listened for his plan to create jobs and realized he is a job destroyer.

I voted for him because I was assured the Dems would keep the Senate AND that they would support Romney every bit as much as the Republican House supported Obama.

Since the election, I have been pleasently surprized by the talk coming from Boehner. But we will have to wait and see what happens. I still prefer them to put the bargaining table on the front lawn and bargain in public. Makes it harder to point fingers in the event of failure.

Washington, DC

#155302 Nov 21, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
States aren't producers, people are.
Same as cities, except cities are smaller. States make nice units to measure because states are ran as the people who inhabit them wish for the most part.

People in states ran by Republicans and having a majority of Republican ideology thinkers can be measured against people living in Blue states ran by Democrats and having a majority of liberal ideology thinkers.

But I understand why you turned down the offer. Loser.

Washington, DC

#155303 Nov 21, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even have a clue? Why do you think those that can are making the choice for homeschooling? Having spent 6 years in public schools here from Jacksonville to Northport (Sarasota county) I can tell you libs own the school system here. But carry on with your falsehoods and do all you can to tax those that provide jobs right out of this nation.
Hey Chris, who sets the FCAT standards? That drives curriculum. Who selects the books that are used in school in reality? Who sets how many days school must be open and how many hours students have to be in school?

Now, how many years as it been since Florida had a Democrat legistlature and a Democrat Governor?

Reality does not match your rhetoric.

It was not long ago that you had a school board trying to get creationism taught as science.

You want to try that again?

Washington, DC

#155304 Nov 21, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't rely on medicaid nor medicare. Government creates that dependant class.
The failures of capitalism to fulfil the needs of citizens creates the requiremenbt for government programs to meet their needs. Failures of capitalism combined with societies acceptence of what is morally acceptable creates a dependent class.

Society has decided that a proper place to live require indoor plumbing and a working sewage system or septic tank. These cost money and private enterprise were unable to provide them for all dwellings. So a government program was required to install and maintain them.

Washington, DC

#155305 Nov 21, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had this conversation before. We speak different languages.
I disagree with a government that outspends its revenue. Adding 6 TRILLION to the debt in 4 years is unacceptable. This President TALKS about debt reduction while adding to it in historical manner.Any obstruction is a plus in my book.
Speading in terms of straight dollars is meaningless without measuring it in terms of the overall economy as well what happens without spending that much.

As an example, in terms of spending to GDP I think more was spent fighting WW II and with what you just stated you would have us lose WW II as opposed to spending the money.

But I don't think that comment was made to you. Could be wrong though.

I would like to point out that in 2012 and 2013 and for two years beyond that nothing gets spent without the explicit approval of the Republican House. So yes, the Preident is spending a lot of money, but so are the Republicans.

United States

#155306 Nov 21, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The failures of capitalism to fulfil the needs of citizens creates the requiremenbt for government programs to meet their needs. Failures of capitalism combined with societies acceptence of what is morally acceptable creates a dependent class.
Society has decided that a proper place to live require indoor plumbing and a working sewage system or septic tank. These cost money and private enterprise were unable to provide them for all dwellings. So a government program was required to install and maintain them.
it not failure of Capitalism it is Predatory Capitalism that is ruining US and world livelihood, those are the US Wars The Macroeconomic Economic global wars to Weaponary Warfare the US war-for-profiteers/War manufactures on the populace at home and worldwide.

United States

#155307 Nov 21, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as cities, except cities are smaller. States make nice units to measure because states are ran as the people who inhabit them wish for the most part.
People in states ran by Republicans and having a majority of Republican ideology thinkers can be measured against people living in Blue states ran by Democrats and having a majority of liberal ideology thinkers.
But I understand why you turned down the offer. Loser.
Both RE eVIL AND CORRPTED!

United States

#155308 Nov 21, 2012
Grounds for Hope and Despair
by Paul Craig Roberts Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal..

The rapidity with which the U.S. is being transformed into a police state is astonishing. It has occurred under the guise of “the war on terror,” itself a product of 9/11. Americans were told that the police state regime was only for terrorists ... but the suspension of constitutionally guaranteed civil liberties now extends to all.
Americans regard such warnings as hyperbole. They think they are safe as long as they are not doing anything wrong. In other words, they think that anyone the government picks up must be guilty.
This view shows a remarkable ignorance of the 20th century. Nazi concentration camps and the Soviet Gulag were full of people who had done nothing wrong. Many were people demonized for being of the wrong race and class. Others were people reported by envious neighbors or by someone settling a score. The system didn’t care, because it existed independently of any concerns about justice or security.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#155309 Nov 21, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The PRESIDENT isn't a jobs creator, people are.....
Contradict your self much???
DWEEB...
A good President would create condtions that promote job growth, this loser of a pResident creates conditions that impede job growth.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,539
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Michael 568,816
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 49 min AN NFL FAN 120,808
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 607,275
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Grau 530
Young teenies 1 hr PDX Dave 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,644
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr Fred 178
More from around the web