Bush is a hero

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#155326 Nov 22, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw 9-11 happening in real time on my computer, and on TV. You don't think the President might have access to a computer, maybe not in the classroom, but outside, possibly in a hallway?
Being the President, it is highy likely that he had satelite communications via a portable system. That could also have given him access to services such as DirecTV.

bush did enough things wrong people should be going around trying to find little stuff like this.

On the other hand, Obama is so good we are still discussing his citizenship after 5 years.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155327 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving, all.

May you enjoy the day, and the post-turkey nap!

:)

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#155328 Nov 22, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Enjoy your hope and change libtards! LMAO!
Wait, don't tell me, your guy lost again....

Sounds like you're laughing till your crying.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155329 Nov 22, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees
Still proud?
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/11/07/vegas...
It's like blaming your wife for you beating on her...."Look what you made me do!"

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155331 Nov 22, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic LIAR! I can't stand the fact that a friggin' monkey should've been able to defeat this sorry excuse for a President, and still failed. But THAT'S on the Republican Party.
Maybe your party should have selected a regular monkey and you may have produced a different outcome, but you didn't, you ran a rich monkey instead.

If you can't understand why your monkey lost then it is a reflection on your understanding of, or lack thereof, the big picture.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155332 Nov 22, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Mainly because Topix TOS frowns on that, counsellor.
And for a smart guy like you to KNOWINGLY vote for Obama with his 4 year track record, is 10 times worse, since you should know better.
That smacks of partisan politics over the good of the country. Nice goin', Perry.
Are you auditioning for the role of poor sportsman?!?

You're doing a heck of a job at it.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155333 Nov 22, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You really have no clue.
Oh, but you do.

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm looking forward to your tantrum when Romney wins. But maybe you'll just go away.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155334 Nov 22, 2012
Hey Chris C,

How bout dat tea party and allan west?!?!?

The tea-party is and was a flash in the pan for christian and social conservatives...as is evident by the election.

Religion and politics don't really mix.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#155335 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#155336 Nov 22, 2012
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you do.
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm looking forward to your tantrum when Romney wins. But maybe you'll just go away.
It's still okay for you to go away.

By golly, that rhymes :)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#155337 Nov 22, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
And to you, Lawest, and Sister Kat and everyone else :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155338 Nov 22, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw 9-11 happening in real time on my computer, and on TV. You don't think the President might have access to a computer, maybe not in the classroom, but outside, possibly in a hallway?
Here is what he said three months later.

"I was sittin' outside ah-a the classroom waiting to go in. And I saw an airplane hit the tower an a the TV was obviously on and I used to fly myself and ah I said there's one terrible pilot and ah I said it must have been one horrible accident...."

So according to the President's words it most certainly wasn't a computer. The problem is the fact that Bush was describing the CNN footage of the first plane hitting the building. The fact is that the CNN footage is the only footage of the event. What's more, it wasn't released until twelve hours later.

FAIL

NEXT

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155339 Nov 22, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the fact that three clueless troll liked what you just posted. The fact is, none of you have done your research. You all look like fools because Bush either lied, didn't recall the facts, and most certainly failed to prepare himself for the speech. For a president to misrepresent the facts in such a manner was very unprofessional to say the least.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#155340 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the fact that three clueless troll liked what you just posted. The fact is, none of you have done your research. You all look like fools because Bush either lied, didn't recall the facts, and most certainly failed to prepare himself for the speech. For a president to misrepresent the facts in such a manner was very unprofessional to say the least.
Heh heh heh!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155342 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you auditioning for the role of poor sportsman?!?
You're doing a heck of a job at it.
Thanks man...I appreciate that.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#155343 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>
If you can't understand why your monkey lost then it is a reflection on your understanding of, or lack thereof, the big picture.
Where did you see that I, or anyone else in here, didn't know why Romney lost?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155345 Nov 22, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still okay for you to go away.
I'll let you in on something concerning that, your permission isn't required nor am I seeking it.
Roberta G wrote:
By golly, that rhymes :)
I'm impressed, but not as impressed as I am by my 7 year old who can rhymes sentences off the top of her head.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155346 Nov 22, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you see that I, or anyone else in here, didn't know why Romney lost?
On this thread right after the election. Does that answer your question?

The confidence in a romney victory and the responses to his defeat bear it out.

What do you expect to really learn in an echo chamber other than how much it is in conflict with reality outside an echo chamber?!?!?

This thread is not the echo chamber fox news is, but it very much follows suit.

I think your pretty sharp for the most part tho your ego often masks it, you are your own worst enemy.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#155347 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A machiavellian prince is not a real prince, just as GWB was not really a true leader of the people, he was a tool forged by political aspirations of another.

With that being said, he clearly performed as was expected.
WORLD CAN DO WITHOUT YOU

United States

#155348 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>
A machiavellian prince is not a real prince, just as GWB was not really a true leader of the people, he was a tool forged by political aspirations of another.
With that being said, he clearly performed as was expected.
How could American People missed knowing that Bush Family dark history of criminality starting with his Grandpa Prescott wanted for trading with the Enemy and support NAZI's ,LIKE HITLER... wHAT INJUSTICE TO US and to the World

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dees Nhutz 286,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 987,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Exvothery 31,166
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web