Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154769 Nov 15, 2012
UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U welcome! We need Human like you on this Thread to entice Reptilian out of hiding.:) U see we have few on this thread need to be caged! Again Welcome! i'm on the hunt for these warring Lizard monsters. And BAd bob, Robertg, LISW, bobbin... on my dinner plate.
BWHHAHAHAHAHAAA
I'd trade him for YOU anytime, Idiot. At least he speaks ENGLISH!
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#154770 Nov 15, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think they're just carping.
Mutating, maybe you eat a poisoned fish from BP spew toxic cleaning chemicals into sea to clean oil but is killing some fishes... and getting into food chain. Eat it you live dying not knowing why your health is so poor and death is at bay least you know what them greedy and irresponsible US oil conglomerates is doing to to our food sources! What upwarring Repukeliecans Bimbo BQWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

United States

#154771 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd trade him for YOU anytime, Idiot. At least he speaks ENGLISH!
We are communicating, you just don't like hearing what i have to say you war mongering Reptilian! WBHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154772 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not ignoring everything else. Don't confuse me with a hardliner. I ride my horse down the middle of the lane.
And as a side note, people I think tend to put social issues on the back burner when they're hungry.
Ohhh, yeah. People who are hungry can be made to do ANYTHING. There might be the occasional exception to that rule, but by and large, if people are hungry enough and desperate enough, they will kill their own children, literally.

Yes, it's a horrific thought. But it's also a true one. Such things have happened from time to time, throughout history. When people are hungry, they can't think about anything other than filling their bellies--and this makes them easy prey for anyone wanting to manipulate them.

You know, re-reading this I see it could be taken as a warning. That may be a good thing. There are people out there who should be warned, although they are probably the same ones who think themselves the most savvy or sophisticated.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154773 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>U DUMB! You killing our Food source, marine life, maybe you eat oil for rest of your life WISEHEIMER! MWBHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
You another been inseminate by Bush, as your post is quite telling! Caught you , i need to billr you another big bill for the fish you ruined. BWHAHHAHAHAA
Post away Dink. Your gibberish msgs only serve to make you look like the complete FOOL you really are.
Lost In Transition

United States

#154774 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Very little has changed in CA's scenic beauty LIT. But as everywhere
else coast to coast, it's the jobs and the economy causing tremendous
hardships here.

The LA lawyer's comments are NOT based on reality here on earth.
Hey, Bob.
Between the scenery and the weather there's no state like it. Unfortunately, those attributes aren't going to pay the bills when they come due. And that's reality.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154775 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>We are communicating, you just don't like hearing what i have to say you war mongering Reptilian! WBHAHAHAHHAHAAA
<WE> communicate only after I run your gibberish thru the gibberish translator.

I really don't care what you "have to say", buttrash. We just didn't need YOU in here for the past 4 years, saying the same d@mn thing.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154776 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Even tiny little schmucks like OKB? My mistake, OKB probably thinks I think he's literally a d1ck.
*ahem*

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154777 Nov 15, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Bob.
Between the scenery and the weather there's no state like it. Unfortunately, those attributes aren't going to pay the bills when they come due. And that's reality.
Yes, but these Obamabots bury their heads in the sand, and will likely just blame GW Bush when the time comes.

United States

#154778 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post away Dink. Your gibberish msgs only serve to make you look like the complete FOOL you really are.
The biggest MAn fool will be our warring brbarians who ruins US with your support for many illicit perpetual ongoing us oversea wars that is costing lives and trillion USDollar war debt / year and every year that is bankrupting US and ruins our civil liberties and incites growth of enemies that will cost us even more in long run more USD dollar to fight those who we bully and creates a US police state you just love and to ruining US dollar as World Reserve Currency ecetera.

You cluelell Warring barbaric peabrain... WBHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What up warring airhead grunting grunter?

BSWHAHAHHHAHHAA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154779 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>We are communicating, you just don't like hearing what i have to say you war mongering Reptilian! WBHAHAHAHHAHAAA
It's YOU I don't like, parrot. You been pestering this thread and others around Topix for 4 years. You're not very popular around those other threads either. And yer too stupid & lazy to take basic ESL classes to better yourself.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154780 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>The biggest MAn fool will be our warring brbarians who ruins US with your support for many illicit perpetual ongoing us oversea wars that is costing lives and trillion USDollar war debt / year and every year that is bankrupting US and ruins our civil liberties and incites growth of enemies that will cost us even more in long run more USD dollar to fight those who we bully and creates a US police state you just love and to ruining US dollar as World Reserve Currency ecetera.
You cluelell Warring barbaric peabrain... WBHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
What up warring airhead grunting grunter?
BSWHAHAHHHAHHAA
Translated:

Zo figgoch VAn beer wirr fo eep waxallick flfaxaliaxans he luins US um yeep suppelt bel vaxanupp dirricit dolpotuaxar eckeick us evolsoaxa waxals zaxat dis cechick rivos pi slirrien USDerraxal waxal poft / yoaxal pi ovolupp yoaxal zaxat dis faxantluptick US pi luins eep civir rifoltios pi dincitos klewth eb onomios zaxat wirr cech us ovon velo din reck lun velo USD perraxal te bidd zeso he wo furrupp pi cloaxatos pit US derico chaxato ug quich revo pi te luinick US perraxal axas Welrd Losolvo Culloncupp ocotolaxa.
Ug cruororr Waxallick faxalfaxalic doaxaflaxain... WFHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Haxat an waxallick axailhoaxad klunkick klunkol?
FSWHAHAHHHAHHAA[/QUETO]

United States

#154781 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<WE> communicate only after I run your gibberish thru the gibberish translator.
I really don't care what you "have to say", buttrash. We just didn't need YOU in here for the past 4 years, saying the same d@mn thing.
Most my post not gibberish from research, books, news...

Ok you want gibberish.

YOU are

.a malodorous mallard...

...a bumbling booby...

...a rancorous raven...

...a chauvinistic chicken...

...a turncoat turkey...

...a jejune jay...

...an obstinate owl...

...a lackadaisical loon...

a Warmongering pig

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154782 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>Most my post not gibberish from research, books, news...
Ok you want gibberish.
YOU are
.a malodorous mallard...
...a bumbling booby...
...a rancorous raven...
...a chauvinistic chicken...
...a turncoat turkey...
...a jejune jay...
...an obstinate owl...
...a lackadaisical loon...
a Warmongering pig
"Copy & paste" deflections will do you NO good, foreigner. Because when yer done, you STILL won't be able to speak proper English.

United States

#154783 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Copy & paste" deflections will do you NO good, foreigner. Because when yer done, you STILL won't be able to speak proper English.
Your real foreigner, the land belong to native indians , you our US warmongers need to be expel and you ruining US and world, with your war machines.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154784 Nov 16, 2012
BlackHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke of this before.
You know, Lis, you could walk into a food bank on any given day, heart full of compassion, body well up to putting in four or five vigorous hours of handing out food essentials to the needy, thinking of how much good you will accomplish that day, and at the end of your shift, you just might have an impulse to run over one or two of the needy folk.
I've been in food banks where there were thirty to forty people sitting around, yelling at the receptionist about 'How Long Does It Take To Fill A Bag Of Food", and a bunch of racist or expletives thrown in. They sit there, cursing and giving workers a hard time at every turn. Several times, there was just me and one other volunteer working to fill food demands for all those people, and Not Once did any of them stand up and say,'Hey, do you guys need a hand?'
I'm not saying that it's like that in every food bank, but I've done volunteer work in Juneau, Seattle, Anchorage, Portland, San Francosco, Reno, Vegas, and Los Angeles, and at each polace, I've had at least One day like that.
Even after I conttracted RA, I still did work at these places. The One place I had No problems is a small community twenty miles north of Sacramento called, Woodland. That was a nice place to work. Haven't been there in eight years, thopugh. It might have changed.
I ran a few food drives for our food bank in Wilmington, DE. I had a pickup, and usually delivered the food we collected. The folks standing in line waiting for the place to open for lunch didn't know me from Adam, but the moment I started taking bags out of the back of the truck to take into the food bank, several people would get out of line and help carry in the food. I never had to carry more than one load of groceries into the food bank, the folks in line always took care of getting the rest into the building.

That attitude made me glad to organize the food drives to help them.

If some of my words look odd, somebody seems to be stealing characters tonight.

Location hidden

#154785 Nov 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS possible that BB is confusing you and Romney. You're both losers.
Mitt may have lost an election, but I don't think he fits in the "loser" classification. He still has a very nice family, a strong moral compass... and a boatload of $$$.

Location hidden

#154786 Nov 16, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you can stand reading his krap.

Location hidden

#154787 Nov 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>*ahem*
It's a "1"... what did you think I was saying?
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#154788 Nov 16, 2012
Guys/Gals, I hate to break it to you but the Democrats and Republicans are one in the same. Sure, they make us believe that they are different entities competing for "our vote" but in reality, all they really want is money and power. "The people" are the ones who are supposed to vote for the president but in reality, the Electoral College is the one who decides. The Electoral College is antiquated and is no longer needed - why do we still have it? My friends, we need to join together and stop allowing the government as a whole from taking more and more power. Pretty soon, we will have no rights. It's a scary thing but it seems to me as though Democracy is changing into a Plutocracy. I'm telling you, read David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret". It'll awaken you to the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 866,022
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 272,467
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 18 min RainbowLength 47
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min waaasssuuup 600,204
The Christian Atheist debate 23 min messianic114 2,118
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min curtjester1 40,914
Christianity is fading away... 43 min messianic114 19
More from around the web