Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154775 Nov 15, 2012
UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>We are communicating, you just don't like hearing what i have to say you war mongering Reptilian! WBHAHAHAHHAHAAA
<WE> communicate only after I run your gibberish thru the gibberish translator.

I really don't care what you "have to say", buttrash. We just didn't need YOU in here for the past 4 years, saying the same d@mn thing.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154776 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Even tiny little schmucks like OKB? My mistake, OKB probably thinks I think he's literally a d1ck.
*ahem*

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154777 Nov 15, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Bob.
Between the scenery and the weather there's no state like it. Unfortunately, those attributes aren't going to pay the bills when they come due. And that's reality.
Yes, but these Obamabots bury their heads in the sand, and will likely just blame GW Bush when the time comes.
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#154778 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post away Dink. Your gibberish msgs only serve to make you look like the complete FOOL you really are.
The biggest MAn fool will be our warring brbarians who ruins US with your support for many illicit perpetual ongoing us oversea wars that is costing lives and trillion USDollar war debt / year and every year that is bankrupting US and ruins our civil liberties and incites growth of enemies that will cost us even more in long run more USD dollar to fight those who we bully and creates a US police state you just love and to ruining US dollar as World Reserve Currency ecetera.

You cluelell Warring barbaric peabrain... WBHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What up warring airhead grunting grunter?

BSWHAHAHHHAHHAA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154779 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>We are communicating, you just don't like hearing what i have to say you war mongering Reptilian! WBHAHAHAHHAHAAA
It's YOU I don't like, parrot. You been pestering this thread and others around Topix for 4 years. You're not very popular around those other threads either. And yer too stupid & lazy to take basic ESL classes to better yourself.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154780 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>The biggest MAn fool will be our warring brbarians who ruins US with your support for many illicit perpetual ongoing us oversea wars that is costing lives and trillion USDollar war debt / year and every year that is bankrupting US and ruins our civil liberties and incites growth of enemies that will cost us even more in long run more USD dollar to fight those who we bully and creates a US police state you just love and to ruining US dollar as World Reserve Currency ecetera.
You cluelell Warring barbaric peabrain... WBHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
What up warring airhead grunting grunter?
BSWHAHAHHHAHHAA
Translated:

Zo figgoch VAn beer wirr fo eep waxallick flfaxaliaxans he luins US um yeep suppelt bel vaxanupp dirricit dolpotuaxar eckeick us evolsoaxa waxals zaxat dis cechick rivos pi slirrien USDerraxal waxal poft / yoaxal pi ovolupp yoaxal zaxat dis faxantluptick US pi luins eep civir rifoltios pi dincitos klewth eb onomios zaxat wirr cech us ovon velo din reck lun velo USD perraxal te bidd zeso he wo furrupp pi cloaxatos pit US derico chaxato ug quich revo pi te luinick US perraxal axas Welrd Losolvo Culloncupp ocotolaxa.
Ug cruororr Waxallick faxalfaxalic doaxaflaxain... WFHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Haxat an waxallick axailhoaxad klunkick klunkol?
FSWHAHAHHHAHHAA[/QUETO]

United States

#154781 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<WE> communicate only after I run your gibberish thru the gibberish translator.
I really don't care what you "have to say", buttrash. We just didn't need YOU in here for the past 4 years, saying the same d@mn thing.
Most my post not gibberish from research, books, news...

Ok you want gibberish.

YOU are

.a malodorous mallard...

...a bumbling booby...

...a rancorous raven...

...a chauvinistic chicken...

...a turncoat turkey...

...a jejune jay...

...an obstinate owl...

...a lackadaisical loon...

a Warmongering pig

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154782 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>Most my post not gibberish from research, books, news...
Ok you want gibberish.
YOU are
.a malodorous mallard...
...a bumbling booby...
...a rancorous raven...
...a chauvinistic chicken...
...a turncoat turkey...
...a jejune jay...
...an obstinate owl...
...a lackadaisical loon...
a Warmongering pig
"Copy & paste" deflections will do you NO good, foreigner. Because when yer done, you STILL won't be able to speak proper English.

United States

#154783 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Copy & paste" deflections will do you NO good, foreigner. Because when yer done, you STILL won't be able to speak proper English.
Your real foreigner, the land belong to native indians , you our US warmongers need to be expel and you ruining US and world, with your war machines.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154784 Nov 16, 2012
BlackHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke of this before.
You know, Lis, you could walk into a food bank on any given day, heart full of compassion, body well up to putting in four or five vigorous hours of handing out food essentials to the needy, thinking of how much good you will accomplish that day, and at the end of your shift, you just might have an impulse to run over one or two of the needy folk.
I've been in food banks where there were thirty to forty people sitting around, yelling at the receptionist about 'How Long Does It Take To Fill A Bag Of Food", and a bunch of racist or expletives thrown in. They sit there, cursing and giving workers a hard time at every turn. Several times, there was just me and one other volunteer working to fill food demands for all those people, and Not Once did any of them stand up and say,'Hey, do you guys need a hand?'
I'm not saying that it's like that in every food bank, but I've done volunteer work in Juneau, Seattle, Anchorage, Portland, San Francosco, Reno, Vegas, and Los Angeles, and at each polace, I've had at least One day like that.
Even after I conttracted RA, I still did work at these places. The One place I had No problems is a small community twenty miles north of Sacramento called, Woodland. That was a nice place to work. Haven't been there in eight years, thopugh. It might have changed.
I ran a few food drives for our food bank in Wilmington, DE. I had a pickup, and usually delivered the food we collected. The folks standing in line waiting for the place to open for lunch didn't know me from Adam, but the moment I started taking bags out of the back of the truck to take into the food bank, several people would get out of line and help carry in the food. I never had to carry more than one load of groceries into the food bank, the folks in line always took care of getting the rest into the building.

That attitude made me glad to organize the food drives to help them.

If some of my words look odd, somebody seems to be stealing characters tonight.

Location hidden

#154785 Nov 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS possible that BB is confusing you and Romney. You're both losers.
Mitt may have lost an election, but I don't think he fits in the "loser" classification. He still has a very nice family, a strong moral compass... and a boatload of $$$.

Location hidden

#154786 Nov 16, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post away Dink. Your gibberish msgs only serve to make you look like the complete FOOL you really are.
I don't know how you can stand reading his krap.

Location hidden

#154787 Nov 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>*ahem*
It's a "1"... what did you think I was saying?
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#154788 Nov 16, 2012
Guys/Gals, I hate to break it to you but the Democrats and Republicans are one in the same. Sure, they make us believe that they are different entities competing for "our vote" but in reality, all they really want is money and power. "The people" are the ones who are supposed to vote for the president but in reality, the Electoral College is the one who decides. The Electoral College is antiquated and is no longer needed - why do we still have it? My friends, we need to join together and stop allowing the government as a whole from taking more and more power. Pretty soon, we will have no rights. It's a scary thing but it seems to me as though Democracy is changing into a Plutocracy. I'm telling you, read David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret". It'll awaken you to the truth.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#154789 Nov 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm sure you know that "schmuck" describes "packages" of all shapes and sizes ;)
Actually, the 'schmuck' is a small flap of tissue, discarded following a Bris.(Which is the circumcision ceremony, performed on Jewish male infants, in case anyone was wondering.)

My father warned us repeatedly not to call people that - said it was practically guaranteed to result in violence. I have yet to test this theory.

:)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154790 Nov 16, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Despicable. Does that really need to be said? I'll lay dollars to donuts you "missed" that he was soundly criticized by right and left equally. But am I "outraged" by the crap spewed by a shock comedian known for outrageous statements? Should we get "outraged" every time a comedian shoots off his mouth? My "outrage" account is more valuable than that. What is a shock comedian's bread and butter? Answer: Reaction, which brings notoriety, which translates to money in the bank. The best weapon is to ignore. Why should we feed his ego and bank account? Shock comedians go there because they don't have any actual material. I'm not going to feed him, but your "outrage" does.
When Bill Maher donated a million dollars to the reelect Obama campaign he became more than a comedian and evidently Obama wasn't outraged. He kept it. Bill Maher is many things beside a comedian. He's a political commentator, an extremely bright guy, a spokesperson for the left and a very clever rabble rouser. He says what alot of you think, he can turn laughs into votes and that elevates him into a different category.

I think when many of us mutter "oh, give me a break," is when the duplicity and hypocrisy is put on display by the left. They revere women on the left but heaven help the women on the right if one is viewed to be an obstruction to their movement. Under the bus she goes.

A party cannot be shouting at the top of their lungs about gender equality then turn around and degrade a woman like that and not be considered to be the party of &*($#%#@#'s. A party can not be telling us Hillary Clinton is a smart, bright, competant woman and Michelle Bachman is a bitch. It doesn't fly.

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#154791 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>It about the MId East bloodly our US in need off!
Admiral Gene LaRocque
I had been in thirteen battle engagements, had sunk a submarine, and was the first man ashore in the landing at Roi. In that four years, I thought, What a hell of a waste of a man's life. I lost a lot of friends. I had the task of telling my roommate's parents about our last days together. You lose limbs, sight, part of your life-for what? Old men send young men to war. Flag, banners, and patriotic sayings...
We've institutionalized militarism. This came out of World War Two... It gave us the National Security Council. It gave us the CIA, that is able to spy on you and me this very moment. For the first time in the history of man, a country has divided up the world into military districts.... You could argue World War Two had to be fought. Hitler had to be stopped. Unfortunately, we translate it unchanged to the situation today...
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.
---
Former GI Tommy Bridges
It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.
bobbin is doo doo bird BWHAHHHAHAA
By 2020 North America will be energy self-sufficient. By 2030 the US will be energy self-sufficient. Problem solved.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154792 Nov 16, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get so tired of this fake outrage.
You want to see some real outrage? Show the libs some studies on how republican women tend to be more feminine and attractive than democrat women.
One of two things will happen. Either the fur will fly or they'll pretend it doesn't matter and they hadn't noticed.

And no, none of us ever believed Playboy was poured over by men for the articles.
Some things in life don't change even with you fancy progressives.

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#154793 Nov 16, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That really seems to turn you on, you mention it so often.
<quoted text>
obama supports an investigation too, SO YOU DON'T FIND OUT THE TRUTH. Here it is, over two months since the obama administration failed to protect our people, or our overseas interest, and with ALL the suspects reporting through the Executive Branch,(obama's), and we still have no official explanations for the security breakdown. Other lives are at risk until these failures are corrected.
All we have are four dead, unprotected and unsupported, Americans, and an eastern Libya abandoned to al-qaeda. We don't have the logic, or the ultimate decision maker, behind the refusal to maintain/replace the security force that was sent home, even though we know the Ambassador was begging for increased security in that region. We haven't heard why there was no help sent during the seven hour Benghazi attacks to assist the stations under attack, when we know there were quick response troops just two hours away. Who in the obama administration made the decision not to notify or send those troops, or aircraft... and only sent two unarmed drones? Where was the pResident during those several hours, and if he gave orders to protect our people, as he claims, who refused to implement the pResident's orders? Lastly, who sent Susan Rice on five stations to misinform the American public when the WH knew within the first hour that the attacks had nothing to do with a video released months earlier, and that a terrorist group was claiming responsibility for the attack... even as it was in progress?
If this applies here, as far as the administration hiding what REALLY happened, why would it not apply to 9-11 which took much longer before an investigation even started by Congress?

You are feeding all the trolls that think it was the governments fault or the government did it with your reasoning......which is unsubstantiated.

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#154794 Nov 16, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You fickin' SMARTASS! Palin lives in Wasilla, a suburb just NE of Anchorage, which is in the SOUTH CENTRAL part of Alaska. NO ONE, not some homeless transient, not an indigenous native, not a home-schooled 4 year-old, not a criminal in jail, and SURELY not the state GOVERNOR believed one could ACTUALLY see Russia from her front porch on a clear day.
However on a clear day, Russia CAN DAMN WELL be seen from Nome on Alaska's west coast. Has it even OCCURED to you, that she may have been reflecting on the breathtaking scenic beauty which encompasses virtually the ENTIRE state of Alaska, and made those comments using exaggerated license?
Are you in the habit of accepting EVERYTHING people say, literally?
Along with World Idiot, you GOTTA be the most annoying SOB posting in here (IMO).
Sure, what did she really mean when she said the purpose of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 981,426
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
Paul Ryan is a closet HOMOSEXUAL (Aug '12) 9 hr John 10
More from around the web