Bush is a hero

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#154708 Nov 15, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go. Explain to lisw how that works....
I don't think there's any comparison between a fringe comedian with an obscure TV show calling a public figure a twat in the course of an otherwise obscure routine, and an entertainer who just about sets the Republican agenda calling a private citizen a slut on an extremely popular national radio show. They're both despicable asses, but the fringe guy's national notoriety >came< from the attention poured on him from those "Outraged". That's the only part that's funny.
Lets not forget DS mispronouncing her name and not a word from LisW or Roberta.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154709 Nov 15, 2012
<Add to 1st paragraph above>

Meant to say he's taking more time off which is getting fairly irritating. I could see it when he had both his nightly radio, and his TV show. But he got off the radio a year or so ago, and I don't wanna tune in to see Laura Ingraham or Juan Williams.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154710 Nov 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I would swear to God that there were no liberal comments on these things except maybe to say what you just did, "it's just Joe being Joe" and no the chains was not what I was thinking of but Biden is sly too and you know his hidden agenda was to portray conservatives as racist. What I was talking about was Biden saying that Obama was one of the nice clean ones. And Biden saying if you go into a 7-11 you'll always see a middle eastern. I'm not quoting but that's the gist.
And the "gist" is all that matters, ain't it? At least my criticisms are factually accurate. "Gist" is all you need, in fact all you want.

BTW, it was Indians, not "Middle-easterns". But that doesn't matter for the "gist", does it? I don't know where you've been living but it's a true statement. Same way with motels. What in the world did Conservative-Land find to be "outraged" about that?
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised at you. I 'thought" that you thought money wasn't everything. Do you resent Palin for making some money. You don't think resigning was to protect her family? She was absolutely flagellated from rape jokes about her daughter to criticsim for having a baby she knew had down's syndrome.
You accept these things and always find some excuse as to why it's okay.
And now, all the excuses about this massive cover-up. go ahead give me all the excuses for obama. How we need to wait and let the info come out. It's not goig to come out, not if Obama has anything to say about it. Like I said I'm not outraged, I'm in shock at how dumbed down liberals really are.
I accept these things now, do I? I just said the one thing was despicable, but that wasn't good enough for you because I won't be "outraged" enough. Listen, kid, you got plenty enough rage for both of us. I tend to enjoy life.

You can't help yourself with your vacuous and self-serving assumptions. You just made a fool of yourself assuming that I was deficient somehow because I'd never lived in a city, whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. Then you went straight to falsely assigning me a statement that I never said. Now you've dived right back in again with two paragraphs assuming thoughts and feelings NOT expressed by myself.

But in those final two paragraphs we finally get to your real agenda. You wonder why people don't engage your facile questions? Because you're not in the least interested in their answers so much as want a straight-man to bounce off your cereal-box psychoanalysis, and "nasty leeberal" routine. You're congenitally unable to have have a dialogue without inserting your personal chastisements, self-righteous disappointments, and faux outrage. I think you got issues, lady, but you ain't workin''em out on me. You ain't my mother and we ain't married, so find someone else to play Odd Couple with.

The circle will be along shortly to stroke your wounded ego. Good Night Irene.

Washington, DC

#154711 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling both your estimates are pretty far off. Nonetheless, unless he's not offering health insurance at all, Obamacare is not going to affect his bottom line to the tune of 5K per employee. If he has fewer than 50 employees (and the average Denny's location employs around 35, including dishwashers,) it won't affect him at all.
If he feels the need to lay off and raise prices, more power to him - he has as much right to cut his nose off to spite his face as anyone else.
1the problem with Repubicans is that they have no problem "stretching" the truth if facts don't work. I think it should be investigated and if it is not the truth the guy should be arrested for false advertising.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154712 Nov 15, 2012
WORLD CAN DO WITHOUT YOU wrote:
<quoted text>Bith mouth piece he rigtt wing warmongers, a paid sycophant propagandist for NEocons, the war party ... and hist right wing shock jocks are dividing american into camps and war on the world.
WTF language is this? IDIOT!!

"Bith mouth piece......." More freakin' GIBBERISH!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154713 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Show where I said "Bush" sent Powell. What I said was that Congress should have investigated it.
Sorry, I didn't realize that you were inferring that the WH janitor fed Powell the alleged misinformation... and Powel went with it.

I was quoting your thought process, as it was obvious, even to you, that they were not your actual words.

If not President Bush, who do you think it was that had enough juice to have Secretary of State Powell present the information supporting President Bush's reasons?
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#154714 Nov 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do more states, including blue states have Republican governors? I guess you think that federal gov't trumps state and local gov't all of the time. Oops I guess we should be called America instead of the USA.
Interjecting this post of yours to Catcher1.

More like AMeriKKKa . BWHHAHAHHAAAa

Washington, DC

#154715 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing, that whacked-out bimbo had Alaska as the third fastest growing economy, and the guy the "takers" voted back in has unemployment rising, and our economy collapsing, and although he may not be able to see Russia, he's been to 57 of the 58 states.
I am so glad to see you define "producers" as those that tax business more when they can't give a big enough rebate check to their citizens.

It tells us what you are really about.

Washington, DC

#154716 Nov 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Btw Hip Limbaugh does not set the Republican agenda. That's ridiculous. i don't and I won't listen to him but even if someone does they know he is merely a commentator. Your fear is showing.
What is ridiculous is a Repubican saying Rush does not set the agenda.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#154717 Nov 15, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "gist" is all that matters, ain't it? At least my criticisms are factually accurate. "Gist" is all you need, in fact all you want.
BTW, it was Indians, not "Middle-easterns". But that doesn't matter for the "gist", does it? I don't know where you've been living but it's a true statement. Same way with motels. What in the world did Conservative-Land find to be "outraged" about that?
<quoted text>I accept these things now, do I? I just said the one thing was despicable, but that wasn't good enough for you because I won't be "outraged" enough. Listen, kid, you got plenty enough rage for both of us. I tend to enjoy life.
You can't help yourself with your vacuous and self-serving assumptions. You just made a fool of yourself assuming that I was deficient somehow because I'd never lived in a city, whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. Then you went straight to falsely assigning me a statement that I never said. Now you've dived right back in again with two paragraphs assuming thoughts and feelings NOT expressed by myself.
But in those final two paragraphs we finally get to your real agenda. You wonder why people don't engage your facile questions? Because you're not in the least interested in their answers so much as want a straight-man to bounce off your cereal-box psychoanalysis, and "nasty leeberal" routine. You're congenitally unable to have have a dialogue without inserting your personal chastisements, self-righteous disappointments, and faux outrage. I think you got issues, lady, but you ain't workin''em out on me. You ain't my mother and we ain't married, so find someone else to play Odd Couple with.
The circle will be along shortly to stroke your wounded ego. Good Night Irene.
I've done alot of couples counseling where the biggest proble was what one was "hearing" the other say. You have a big problem interpreting what you hear. i said you were not exacty metropolitan and you've turned into my saying you are a country bumpkin. That usually points to an self-esteem issue. I've told ou I'm not enraged but you choose not to believe me which is your right.
What I do see now though is you are quite easily angered. Kind of silly on an anonymous board don't ya think?

United States

#154718 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF language is this? IDIOT!!
"Bith mouth piece......." More freakin' GIBBERISH!
U biggest Clue less warring moron --- replace with name , you find out! BWHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAAA

United States

#154719 Nov 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been drinking? You're harder to understand than usual.
Simpleton you! BWHAHAHHHAA

Washington, DC

#154720 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I didn't realize that you were inferring that the WH janitor fed Powell the alleged misinformation... and Powel went with it.
I was quoting your thought process, as it was obvious, even to you, that they were not your actual words.
If not President Bush, who do you think it was that had enough juice to have Secretary of State Powell present the information supporting President Bush's reasons?
It could of been the CIA, it could have been Cheney or Rumsfeld. It could have been an innocent mistake. My point was had Congress done its job then, people would be more careful and more thoughtful now.

The reason was obvious, they thought a war with Iraq was advantagous.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154721 Nov 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm not objective. I have an ideology.
I don't know where you live, but for me there's no place like California. I am completely Californicated, as they say....
Where were you born? If you don't mind my asking.....

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#154722 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<Add to 1st paragraph above>
Meant to say he's taking more time off which is getting fairly irritating. I could see it when he had both his nightly radio, and his TV show. But he got off the radio a year or so ago, and I don't wanna tune in to see Laura Ingraham or Juan Williams.
I guess we change all the time huh? I used to like Juan Williams but now it just seems like he's scripted to take the opposite opinion no matter what it's about. i still can't stand Hannity but I might tune in more to see O'Reilly.
The woman who is doing the investigation of Benghazi is wonderful. She is a real journalist. You don't see many of those anymore.( I don't know why I can't remember her name, but she's the one who had breast cancer)

United States

#154723 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It could of been the CIA, it could have been Cheney or Rumsfeld. It could have been an innocent mistake. My point was had Congress done its job then, people would be more careful and more thoughtful now.
The reason was obvious, they thought a war with Iraq was advantagous.
It about the MId East bloodly our US in need off!

Admiral Gene LaRocque

I had been in thirteen battle engagements, had sunk a submarine, and was the first man ashore in the landing at Roi. In that four years, I thought, What a hell of a waste of a man's life. I lost a lot of friends. I had the task of telling my roommate's parents about our last days together. You lose limbs, sight, part of your life-for what? Old men send young men to war. Flag, banners, and patriotic sayings...
We've institutionalized militarism. This came out of World War Two... It gave us the National Security Council. It gave us the CIA, that is able to spy on you and me this very moment. For the first time in the history of man, a country has divided up the world into military districts.... You could argue World War Two had to be fought. Hitler had to be stopped. Unfortunately, we translate it unchanged to the situation today...

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

---

Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

bobbin is doo doo bird BWHAHHHAHAA

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#154724 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you born? If you don't mind my asking.....
Chile. Lived in Peru, ages 8-13.

And in many ways, I'm the product of my early experience.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154725 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's schwanzstucker, and I'd hope you'd find a movie trivia thread for that, or somewhere else at least.
Just what is that anyway? I realize I'm likely to get a lot of online raspberries, but I'm curious. Does it mean the same thing that the Yiddish word "schmuck" does?

Location hidden

#154726 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! We learned from how stupid Repubicans look by defending things when they did not have the facts. That is almost as bad, ALMOST, as saying Ambassadors were sexually assaulted before or immidiately after they died.
That really seems to turn you on, you mention it so often.
okb2 wrote:
Now that person looked.......
See what I mean. Excellent example of why I support an investigation to find out the truth.
obama supports an investigation too, SO YOU DON'T FIND OUT THE TRUTH. Here it is, over two months since the obama administration failed to protect our people, or our overseas interest, and with ALL the suspects reporting through the Executive Branch,(obama's), and we still have no official explanations for the security breakdown. Other lives are at risk until these failures are corrected.

All we have are four dead, unprotected and unsupported, Americans, and an eastern Libya abandoned to al-qaeda. We don't have the logic, or the ultimate decision maker, behind the refusal to maintain/replace the security force that was sent home, even though we know the Ambassador was begging for increased security in that region. We haven't heard why there was no help sent during the seven hour Benghazi attacks to assist the stations under attack, when we know there were quick response troops just two hours away. Who in the obama administration made the decision not to notify or send those troops, or aircraft... and only sent two unarmed drones? Where was the pResident during those several hours, and if he gave orders to protect our people, as he claims, who refused to implement the pResident's orders? Lastly, who sent Susan Rice on five stations to misinform the American public when the WH knew within the first hour that the attacks had nothing to do with a video released months earlier, and that a terrorist group was claiming responsibility for the attack... even as it was in progress?

Location hidden

#154727 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you, Bobin or the Republican Party offered that shows you are worthy of trust?
Justcaught Bobin putting words in my mouth and they don't hunt Doe's in Virginia.
Nah, that was simply your inability to understand what you were reading. Nothing new there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Thinking 56,241
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Steve III 649,850
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Steve III 44,925
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min brandy trujillo 972,403
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 1 hr Thinking 71
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr Jesus 47
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 1 hr babbar 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web