Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#154734 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You fickin' SMARTASS! Palin lives in Wasilla, a suburb just NE of Anchorage, which is in the SOUTH CENTRAL part of Alaska. NO ONE, not some homeless transient, not an indigenous native, not a home-schooled 4 year-old, not a criminal in jail, and SURELY not the state GOVERNOR believed one could ACTUALLY see Russia from her front porch on a clear day.
However on a clear day, Russia CAN DAMN WELL be seen from Nome on Alaska's west coast. Has it even OCCURED to you, that she may have been reflecting on the breathtaking scenic beauty which encompasses virtually the ENTIRE state of Alaska, and made those comments using exaggerated license?
Are you in the habit of accepting EVERYTHING people say, literally?
Along with World Idiot, you GOTTA be the most annoying SOB posting in here (IMO).
yOU BIGGEST wORLD IDIOTS, WHt are you a DICKtator-- what ever happen to Freedom of Speech...

Whatever happen to her BRIDGE to NOWHERE?

And , She NRA nutcase, Animal Rights abuser not caring about Sanctity of Life , almost bankrupted Alsaks... And only i like about her is she sexy in putting McCain on Ice... BWHAHAHHHAAAAAA Are you palin(g) for fright night?

BWHHAHAHAHAA

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#154735 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, perhaps not.
I think there can come a time when party affiliation can become irrelevant and history has shown us democrats are more apt to do a flip turn than republicans on that. The drowning man doesn't care who throws him a life preserver, Catcher and if this economy continues in a downward spiral, it's not unheard of for adoring crowds to turn angry. First terms are the honeymoon period. The 2nd term is when things can turn.
I understand, and we shall see.

But you focus on the economy and ignore everything else.

Social issues matter to the public at large.

That's where the Republicans are out of touch.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154736 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Down here in Texas, we have a couple of "outstanding citizens" scheduled for checkout tonight and tomorrow.
I just wish, with all the available TV stations, that we could dedicate one channel to showing the good work our laws accomplish, such as this. I also wish we had a lottery, so any interested citizens could enter for a chance to push the button.

I find it fascinating that liberals have absolutely no problem supporting snuffing out the lives of innocent babies, but will desperately fight to save the lives of those that have proven that they don't deserve to breath our air. Seems like twisted logic to me.
Seems that way to me, too.

I can understand the views of people who don't want to permit abortion OR capital punishment. They revere life. But I really don't get how ANYONE could kill an unborn human being while as you say will fight desperately to save the lives of those who no longer deserve to live.

They say "we have no right to judge." Well, that's what juries are for--judging and recommending sentencing.

But that's beside the point. Given that we "have no right to judge" those who have raped and kidnapped and murdered--often during particularly heinous crimes--how can we "judge" that a baby should not be allowed to live because its mother finds it inconvenient?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154737 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
In the movie Young Dr Frankenstein, it was used to describe
the monster's huge "package".
Thanks. I'm sure you know that "schmuck" describes "packages" of all shapes and sizes ;)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154738 Nov 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chile. Lived in Peru, ages 8-13.
And in many ways, I'm the product of my early experience.
Nice!

On my must do soon list.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154739 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad to see you define "producers" as those that tax business more when they can't give a big enough rebate check to their citizens.
It tells us what you are really about.
Pretty smart actually. Her Alaskans get the rebates... you get to pay for them.

Tell barry to open up drilling off Virginia's shores, then maybe you can benefit from energy's bounties and jobs too.

Location hidden

#154740 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>What is ridiculous is a Repubican saying Rush does not set the agenda.
What is ridiculous is a Democrat saying that David Letterman and Bill Maher do not set the agenda.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154741 Nov 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, and we shall see.
But you focus on the economy and ignore everything else.
Social issues matter to the public at large.
That's where the Republicans are out of touch.
I am not ignoring everything else. Don't confuse me with a hardliner. I ride my horse down the middle of the lane.
And as a side note, people I think tend to put social issues on the back burner when they're hungry.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154742 Nov 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we change all the time huh? I used to like Juan Williams but now it just seems like he's scripted to take the opposite opinion no matter what it's about. i still can't stand Hannity but I might tune in more to see O'Reilly.
The woman who is doing the investigation of Benghazi is wonderful. She is a real journalist. You don't see many of those anymore.( I don't know why I can't remember her name, but she's the one who had breast cancer)
Jennifer Griffin. I agree, she's one of the best in the field (IMO).
There's another Fox gal too, Catherine Herridge, a no-nonsense top reporter.

http://www.lifescript.com/health/centers/brea...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/catherine-herri...

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#154743 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
On my must do soon list.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
I have been, twice, and hiked the Inca trail. You must go, it's memorable, an incredible experience.
If you can, stay at the hotel in Macchu Picchu itself--be there in the evening, when everyone else has left. Even an atheist like me feels an awesome sense of spirituality.

United States

#154744 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty smart actually. Her Alaskans get the rebates... you get to pay for them.
Tell barry to open up drilling off Virginia's shores, then maybe you can benefit from energy's bounties and jobs too.
Go Alternative Energy ASAP it will mostly save US.:)

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#154745 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not ignoring everything else. Don't confuse me with a hardliner. I ride my horse down the middle of the lane.
And as a side note, people I think tend to put social issues on the back burner when they're hungry.
:)

United States

#154746 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You horse croaked at the end! PAradoxically Ironic! To Cry or laugh? WBHAHAHHAHAAAAA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154747 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Every conservative female politician has been subjected to that treatment.
I don't doubt that at all.

Location hidden

#154748 Nov 15, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm sure you know that "schmuck" describes "packages" of all shapes and sizes ;)
Even tiny little schmucks like OKB? My mistake, OKB probably thinks I think he's literally a d1ck.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#154749 Nov 15, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>You horse croaked at the end! PAradoxically Ironic! To Cry or laugh? WBHAHAHHAHAAAAA
Nice spelling, imbecile.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154750 Nov 15, 2012
UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>yOU BIGGEST wORLD IDIOTS, WHt are you a DICKtator-- what ever happen to Freedom of Speech...
Whatever happen to her BRIDGE to NOWHERE?
And , She NRA nutcase, Animal Rights abuser not caring about Sanctity of Life , almost bankrupted Alsaks... And only i like about her is she sexy in putting McCain on Ice... BWHAHAHHHAAAAAA Are you palin(g) for fright night?
BWHHAHAHAHAA
If you cannot speak English, you are INcapable of carrying on any discussions in here.

And it'd be highly unlikely you'd become capable even AFTER you learned our language. Buzz off, troll. Go pester another thread.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154751 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer Griffin. I agree, she's one of the best in the field (IMO).
There's another Fox gal too, Catherine Herridge, a no-nonsense top reporter.
http://www.lifescript.com/health/centers/brea...
http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/catherine-herri...
Bella Abzug.

United States

#154752 Nov 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot speak English, you are INcapable of carrying on any discussions in here.
And it'd be highly unlikely you'd become capable even AFTER you learned our language. Buzz off, troll. Go pester another thread.
I'm just copying you , see your other posts!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#154753 Nov 15, 2012
Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian. Look it up on You Tube. It's freaky! And he is also related to Queen Elizabeth and some celebrities. Read David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". All of you are gonna judge me and say I posted spam, I'm nuts, etc. but whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Happy Lesbo 86,878
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min waaasssuuup 703,470
We have off world aliens/Grey's that look like ... 1 hr annebonney 12
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,069
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 4 hr Infinite Force 1
the end and destruction of christianity 5 hr Infinite Force 3
Pray 4 Sleeping Libtard 2 Wake UP! 11 hr True 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,391