“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154552 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know just yet, but you might ask the cops after they arrest her for inciting a riot - she got an awful lot of folks angry with that video...
250 minutes a month per phone for emergencies? That's a lot of "emergency calls"... especially since any phone allows you to dial 9-1-1.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154553 Nov 14, 2012
UidiotracesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Better to Abort all War mongering babies, who show signs of Type A personality, who are pyscopath babies before they become violent bullies/ criminals, War mongers, killers ... these cause more problem for the world.
Idiot, you've surpassed your own record for nastiness. Congratulations.
Lost In Transition

United States

#154554 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
What pain is the obamaphone lady going to feel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
A free phone, a comfy bullet-proof room in the local projects, and a block of government cheese.
Man, life don't get no better than that. And it only took 50 years to get there.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#154555 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
A small part of Prop 30 is a 0.25% Sales Tax increase, but what does the bulk of the tax burden concern?
Creates four high-income tax brackets for taxpayers with taxable incomes exceeding $250,000,$300,000,$500,000 and $1,000,000. This increased tax will be in effect for 7 years.
Imposes a 10.3% tax rate on taxable income over $250,000 but less than $300,000--a percentage increase of 10.6% over current policy of 9.3%. The 10.3% income tax rate is currently only paid by taxpayers with over $1,000,000 in taxable income.
Imposes an 11.3% tax rate on taxable income over $300,000 but less than $500,000--a percentage increase of 21.5% over current policy of 9.3%.
Imposes a 12.3% tax rate on taxable income over $500,000 up to $1,000,000--a percentage increase of 32.26% over current policy of 9.3%.
Imposes a 13.3% tax rate on taxable income over $1,000,000--a percentage increase of 29.13% over current "millionaires tax" policy of 10.3%.
If this proposition is passed in November, 2012, the income tax will apply retroactively to all income earned or received since the first of the year (1 January, 2012).
Based on California Franchise Tax Board data for 2009, the additional income tax is imposed on the top 3% of California taxpayers.
You remind me of obama... why is it so hard for lawyers to be truthful?
I'm one who will pay more.

And I'm happy to do it.

In furtherance of a better society.

As I see it, we all have our different beliefs, and philosophies.

But there's one common thing: For whatever reason, we're all sharing our time here on earth together.

And we should try to do it in a positive, decent, caring way.
UIDiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#154556 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
A small part of Prop 30 is a 0.25% Sales Tax increase, but what does the bulk of the tax burden concern?
Creates four high-income tax brackets for taxpayers with taxable incomes exceeding $250,000,$300,000,$500,000 and $1,000,000. This increased tax will be in effect for 7 years.
Imposes a 10.3% tax rate on taxable income over $250,000 but less than $300,000--a percentage increase of 10.6% over current policy of 9.3%. The 10.3% income tax rate is currently only paid by taxpayers with over $1,000,000 in taxable income.
Imposes an 11.3% tax rate on taxable income over $300,000 but less than $500,000--a percentage increase of 21.5% over current policy of 9.3%.
Imposes a 12.3% tax rate on taxable income over $500,000 up to $1,000,000--a percentage increase of 32.26% over current policy of 9.3%.
Imposes a 13.3% tax rate on taxable income over $1,000,000--a percentage increase of 29.13% over current "millionaires tax" policy of 10.3%.
If this proposition is passed in November, 2012, the income tax will apply retroactively to all income earned or received since the first of the year (1 January, 2012).
Based on California Franchise Tax Board data for 2009, the additional income tax is imposed on the top 3% of California taxpayers.
You remind me of obama... why is it so hard for lawyers to be truthful?
HEll Warmongering moron! You just scraping the bottom of Pork barrel, The US govt from local to federal level imposes over 100 plus taxes and duties, and every year or more those in Power are thinking up new tax and way to skim all your life savings... have you seen u cell phone bills alot taxes , fees... and next ion thier agendas are Internet tax or maybe they tax your for owning a bird cage ... BWHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

United States

#154557 Nov 14, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you've surpassed your own record for nastiness. Congratulations.
I'm not nasty. The Govt/US corporatist/US fed/US wall street GOVT/us mILITARY INDUSTRAIL cOMPLEX AND Warmonger BUSHjr and King Obama ... is RUINIng AND dESTROYING YOU lIVES!

U call me nasty because you are mentally challenged ...

Paradoxicaly Ironic To cry or laugh? BWHahhhahaa

United States

#154558 Nov 14, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah (war mongering) blah blah (bullies) blah blah (war mongers)
blah blah blah (hegemonic) blah blah (war profiteering) blah blah blah
(bloody oil) blah blah blah.
After 4 years of blabbering the same thing OVER AND OVER, you'd think
even an imbecile like you would get tired of it and go find something else to do.
Here's a thought. Go learn our language, so you can communicate without spewing gibberish. E-S-L classes are calling for you, IDIOT.
Soon English is second language because The US is dying! BWHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA

You are warmongering NeoCONs, nothing to be ashame of, you do youRselVE in and had taken American into pit of hell with the trillion plus war debt every year is spend on KEEPING illicit petpetual overseas wars ALIVE, is ruining US and world livelihood!

Location hidden

#154559 Nov 14, 2012
UIDiotRacesMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not nasty. The Govt/US corporatist/US fed/US wall street GOVT/us mILITARY INDUSTRAIL cOMPLEX AND Warmonger BUSHjr and King Obama ... is RUINIng AND dESTROYING YOU lIVES!
ANYONE who could write the kind of post you just did IS a nasty person, period. You've written some doozies in the past, but that one was absolutely sickening, nothing more nor less than the product of a very sick mind. You need help, Idiot, although I'm not sure any kind of therapy could provide YOU with a sense of basic human decency.

Location hidden

#154560 Nov 14, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracious? Not so much Rico.
Do you NOT understand that [we-Obama opposition] DESPERATELY wanted Obama gone for the good of our country? "Gloating" is nowhere near a proper description.

I don't presume to speak for the others, but generally [We] were profoundly JOYOUS that Obama had NO chance in hell of being reelected, that Obamacare would be immediately scrapped and reformed, that illegal immigration would be dealt with to stop some of the ridiculous entitlement spending and secure our borders, that people would return to work, and that our economy would FINALLY rise from the dead.

[We] wanted this experienced community organizer sent back to Chicago to learn how to be a world-class LEADER. Obama was elected in 2008 thanks only to GW Bush.[We] wanted that mistake finally corrected last tuesday. I think most of the 48%(or whatever) are STILL in shock.
TERRIFIC post, BB! You spoke for a lot of people, including me, except for one teensy little thing. I didn't want "Obama sent back to Chicago to learn how to be a world-class LEADER." I just wanted him sent back. Come to think of it, however, adding a label reading "Delivered to Wrong Address" would have been a nice touch.

Location hidden

#154561 Nov 14, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Again NO![We]'re upset with the Republican Party that they didn't front a viable candidate.
[We]'re upset with YOU because YOU chose Obama AGAIN, instead of a monkey, and knowing Obama's 4 year track record.
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Now I'm really confused. So, you're saying Romney's a monkey, and you're upset with us for not voting for the monkey?!?
I believe what BB was saying (correct me if I'm wrong, BB) is that a monkey would be a better prez than Obama has been or will be. You may be surprised to hear that I wholeheartedly agree with him.

I just LOVE irony, don't you?

United States

#154562 Nov 14, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE who could write the kind of post you just did IS a nasty person, period. You've written some doozies in the past, but that one was absolutely sickening, nothing more nor less than the product of a very sick mind. You need help, Idiot, although I'm not sure any kind of therapy could provide YOU with a sense of basic human decency.
Not me you Are another dumb sheeople who needs more than help and infintely World biggest Moron ! BWHHAHAHAHAAAAAA

K now anything about these below mental midget what taking US into Financial and economic ...
Gramm-Blily-leach Act
FTAA bills
Deriviatives
Leo Struassian philosophy And Neocon warfare
US fed Res and Quantitative Easing and macroeconomic problem
Civil Liberties

ecetera

REGURGITATE
>I'm not nasty. The Govt/US corporatist/US fed/US wall street GOVT/us mILITARY INDUSTRAIL cOMPLEX AND Warmonger BUSHjr and King Obama ... is RUINIng AND dESTROYING YOU lIVES!
EXPLAIN to me if you have a brain or you JUST another braindead SHEOOOPLE!

bwhahhhahahahhahahaha

United States

#154563 Nov 14, 2012
add! what i NEED IS TO HAVE THE US Corporatist give you a lesson on Financial hooligan lesson RobberToG! BQHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA

United States

#154564 Nov 14, 2012
AND ! Some are more nastier then me, at least i smack you around left and right, if you brain can't handle, no one can help you but the Great Satan will give you a generation after generation a lesson in humility! A nation divided a nation will fall! apRADOXICALLY iRONIC TO cRY OR LAUGH? U ALREADY KNOW MY ANSWER .... BWHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

Location hidden

#154565 Nov 14, 2012
UIDiotRacesMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
AND ! Some are more nastier then me, at least i smack you around left and right, if you brain can't handle, no one can help you but the Great Satan will give you a generation after generation a lesson in humility! A nation divided a nation will fall! apRADOXICALLY iRONIC TO cRY OR LAUGH? U ALREADY KNOW MY ANSWER .... BWHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA
Another particularly loathesome post. I do appreciate your helping me to prove just how nasty you are, Idiot.

United States

#154566 Nov 14, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Another particularly loathesome post. I do appreciate your helping me to prove just how nasty you are, Idiot.
The most nastiest are are those corrupted US corporatist give you TENT CITY USA... 1 in 4 counties are bankrupted and on life support at least i try to wake you up that smacking the left and right is best waking up moment for you feeble minded and mental midgets who can't see wht they doing to US. WBHAHAHAHAHAHA What going on BIMBO? BWHAHAHHHAA

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154567 Nov 15, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know why I just skip over World Idiot's posts... they're not worth reading, much less responding to.

United States

#154568 Nov 15, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know why I just skip over World Idiot's posts... they're not worth reading, much less responding to.
bwhahahhaha
You too ...oH YES, YOU BIGGEST wARRING pINHEAD because you mentally challenged and can't counter what i put forth...
Anonymous

Pretoria, South Africa

#154569 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154570 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Lyndi, you might have simply agreed with catcher on this one.
Pro-choice - 40%
Not much diff.- 31%
Right to life - 28%
Not sure - 01%
Moving on.
Not so fast, missy. You need to reread his entire comment and then uou need to read past the first inch of the link I provided.
I agree only with the first half his comment, the second half was false.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Americans support women's reproductive rights, and does not favor restricting a woman's right to abortion.
The najority of Americans do in fact favor "restricting" abortion; particularly, late term abortion. Most people are not in favor of LTA unless the mother's life is at risk or the fetus has irreversible severe health issues and/or deformitites.

One of the questions posed in the link was:

"Do you think abortion should be legal under any circumstances, legal only under certain circumstances, or illegal in all circumstances?"

Pew research:
Legal in all cases 23%
Legal in most cases 31%
=
Gallup
Legal in all cases 25%
Legal in most cases 52%
=
Washington Post
Legal in all cases 19%
Legal in most cases 36%
-
CNN
Legal in all cases 35%
Legal in most cases 47%

Now I'll move on.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154571 Nov 15, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen that the FBI are satisfied there was no security breech. 48 hours ago they were searching Broadwell's home and removing PC's and boxes of papers.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/FBI-team-searc...
Maybe you could show me where this has been dropped by the FBI and turned over to the military.
specific to Gen. Petraeus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near 1 min Someone 96
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusions ... 586,382
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 831,373
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 442,998
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min mike 611,967
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min Mike duck it 99,364
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 46 min Mike duck it 5,852
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web