Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#154524 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never condone snuffing out the lives of innocent babies.
Yes you do. When i said they are going as far as to let a baby born alive die, kill a baby as it comes down the birth canal, have late term abortions, and abort based on gender selection, and Obama approves of all of that you said nary a word and continue to support his policies. That's one of those most vulnerable populations you say you want to help, for their dignity you know.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154525 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to know what authorized the FBI to investigate people's private lives and emails. The Patriot Act authorizes it without judicial warrants for suspected terrorist activities, but I'm not sure our two generals fall into that category.
That might be interesting to find out about. Maybe the MSM will investigate and report on that, as those same federal intrusions could easily be used against their reporters.
An affair is an immediate red flag in the national security community. The potential for blackmail and compromise is high. It's SOP to investigate the details, and the job falls to the FBI. As we've seen, the FBI was satisfied there was no security breech, and the case was handed over to the military for disposition.

Since: Jul 12

Greenbelt, MD

#154526 Nov 14, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly who is this WE you refer to?
WE would refer to Americans, citizens of the United States of
America.

WE, over a period of years got off of the correct track of paying down our debt and paying the taxes WE should have been paying for those things WE were purchasing. Part of WE is at the bottom of the totum pole, part of WE is in the middle, part of WE are at the top of things, and still a part of WE is retired now and on Social Security and medicare.

All of "WE," the rich the poor, the young and the old need to help pay our way out of this through cuts to programs to include SS and medicare and tax hikes for those that don't make EFFECTIVE use of any programs.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#154527 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you liberals get to define when that baby's life begins. obama believes life doesn't begin until the doctor has had every chance to kill it first... including babies that survived abortions outside of the womb.
Most would consider that murder.
The majority of Americans support women's reproductive rights, and does not favor restricting a woman's right to abortion.

It's one of the reasons, among many, for the election results throughout the country.

I don't know what Obama believes. I do know what the American people believe.

Long Beach, CA

#154528 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that most of the people that approved Prop 30 also aren't the same ones that are going to be paying the higher taxes.
Fortunately, we have plenty of room in Texas for the "makers" that are tired of being forced to carry the bulk of the load of the states fiscal irresponsibility.
Oh, but they are.

Proposition 30 is an increase in the SALES tax.

Long Beach, CA

#154529 Nov 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that they were even getting serious about getting rid of the problem Proposition, 13?
The weather is good, but you might have a couple of nice stretches of beach. Florida beaches are the best and the most plentiful hands down.
Yes, the Democrats now have a supermajority (over 2/3) in both the Senate and the Assembly, and can act at will, including getting rid of Proposition 13. There is no Republican party in California really.

Florida does have great beaches, east, west and panhandle. But the weather....

Location hidden

#154530 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Americans support women's reproductive rights, and does not favor restricting a woman's right to abortion.
It's one of the reasons, among many, for the election results throughout the country.
Once that baby is coming down the birth canal and once it is out of the woman's body it is no longer a matter of reproductive rights. that child is a separate entity, no longer threatening the well-being or the life of the mother in any way. So how come you include that in reproductive rights and you do not define it as murder. Do you really think the majority of Americans support that? I don't.
(btw I like that you don't answer my posts. It's nice to give commentary without you adding additioal BS.

Long Beach, CA

#154531 Nov 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Once that baby is coming down the birth canal and once it is out of the woman's body it is no longer a matter of reproductive rights. that child is a separate entity, no longer threatening the well-being or the life of the mother in any way. So how come you include that in reproductive rights and you do not define it as murder. Do you really think the majority of Americans support that? I don't.
(btw I like that you don't answer my posts. It's nice to give commentary without you adding additioal BS.
I agree, at that point I am adamantly opposed to any medical interference.

I do not include it in reproductive rights.

And by the way, I personally have an aversion to abortion, but as far as the law is concerned, I believe it should be left to the woman and her physician (with the exception I just agreed with you about).

Sorry to make you unhappy by answering your post. We may disagree on many things, but I'm really not a horrible person.:)

Location hidden

#154532 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, I personally have an aversion to abortion, but as far as the law is concerned, I believe it should be left to the woman and her physician (with the exception I just agreed with you about).
Sorry to make you unhappy by answering your post. We may disagree on many things, but I'm really not a horrible person.:)
Problem is you voted for a man that does support those things. It doesn't make you a horrible person, just a stupid one.
UidiotracesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#154533 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to Abort all War mongering babies, who show signs of Type A personality, who are pyscopath babies before they become violent bullies/ criminals, War mongers, killers ... these cause more problem for the world.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154534 Nov 14, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>An affair is an immediate red flag in the national security community. The potential for blackmail and compromise is high. It's SOP to investigate the details, and the job falls to the FBI. As we've seen, the FBI was satisfied there was no security breech, and the case was handed over to the military for disposition.
I haven't seen that the FBI are satisfied there was no security breech. 48 hours ago they were searching Broadwell's home and removing PC's and boxes of papers.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/FBI-team-searc...

Maybe you could show me where this has been dropped by the FBI and turned over to the military.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154535 Nov 14, 2012
Today's press conference today, was a gigantic display of posturing by the President regarding Susan Rice.
===

Benghazi showdown: President Obama said that he thinks it’s “outrageous” that Republicans like John McCain and Lindsey Graham have said they’d block the nomination of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to be secretary of state because of her handling of Benghazi.

Obama said he wouldn’t comment on his planned nominations, but remarks like those “besmirch” Rice’s reputation.

“If Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me,” Obama said, adding:“If they go after the U.N. ambassador because apparently they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me.”

Snort- Someone needs to tell this guy that he's not a dictator and he's not Whitey Bolger. The senators have every right to raise an eyebrow and attempt to block Rice after her Sunday morning 5 show, "it was a youtube video" tour. Someone might also want to tell him the Susan Rice is not the UN ambassador. She's the US ambassador to the UN.

"You wanna piece of me?"
What a doofus.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154536 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#154537 Nov 14, 2012
Lyndi, you might have simply agreed with catcher on this one.

Pro-choice - 40%
Not much diff.- 31%
Right to life - 28%
Not sure - 01%

Moving on.

Location hidden

#154538 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
What pain is the obamaphone lady going to feel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
Don't know just yet, but you might ask the cops after they arrest her for inciting a riot - she got an awful lot of folks angry with that video...

Location hidden

#154539 Nov 14, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
Today's press conference today, was a gigantic display of posturing by the President regarding Susan Rice.
===
Someone might also want to tell him the Susan Rice is not the UN ambassador. She's the US ambassador to the UN.
"You wanna piece of me?"
What a doofus.
Agreed.

Long Beach, CA

#154540 Nov 14, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
Bloomberg National Poll conducted by Selzer & Company. March 8-11, 2012. N=1,002 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.1.

"Do you believe birth control should or should not be part of the national political debate?"

Should Should not Unsure
%%%

3/8-11/12

20 77 3

Long Beach, CA

#154541 Nov 14, 2012
The bottom row shows that 77 percent don't want birth control to be part of politics.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPE ACE

United States

#154542 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
The bottom row shows that 77 percent don't want birth control to be part of politics.
not many knoe about the eviland Controversial Planned Parenthood hide under auspice of a US govt genocidal program will take care of many lowly Americans and the world populace.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154543 Nov 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE would refer to Americans, citizens of the United States of
America.
WE, over a period of years got off of the correct track of paying down our debt and paying the taxes WE should have been paying for those things WE were purchasing. Part of WE is at the bottom of the totum pole, part of WE is in the middle, part of WE are at the top of things, and still a part of WE is retired now and on Social Security and medicare.
All of "WE," the rich the poor, the young and the old need to help pay our way out of this through cuts to programs to include SS and medicare and tax hikes for those that don't make EFFECTIVE use of any programs.
Oh! So the fact that Barney Frank said our financial institutions were "doin' OK" right b4 they collapsed, the fact that starting with Bush Jr., and continuing with Obama, Congressional spending vaulted outta control, the fact that ENTITLEMENT spending is crippling the US, and the fact that our government has NO problem not only wasting taxpayer funds, but finding NEW ways to waste our money, doesn't have much to do with the $16T debt?

Many folks don't mind paying their taxes. It's when they see WHAT their taxes are going to fund that becomes the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 795,635
What's app 17 min crazy rob 2
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 21 min mamma-san 221,544
what's app me (+44) 07475470860 24 min crazy rob 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Estelle 568,296
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min Epiphany2 607,218
The Gym, Bracknell 48 min GayberksMan 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 267,468
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web