Bush is a hero

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#154491 Nov 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me if this shows up twice) That is the problem. You and other liberals do not treat the weakest members with dignity, you think that they can't do anything without you. How respectful is that?

And if women are one of those weakest members you and Obama think need your help think again. Women own most of the wealth, graduate from college 65% to your 35%, and despite what you say stats are women are making salaries equal to or greater than yours and we fight for it. So please don't look after us. Thanks.
Hear, hear.

I think anyone who says he/she wants to "look after" women has an axe to grind, and it's not an altruistic axe either. Personally, I'd never trust anyone to whom I wasn't married or related to by blood to "look after" my best interests, at least not for long.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#154492 Nov 14, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning, watching FOX, I saw a report on Spain which has 25 PERCENT unemployment. I wouldn't want that to happen here. But in the event it does, I hope it's on Barry's watch. Then let's hear him tell us how Bush or Republicans or the rich are to blame.
Not only would it be the fault of Bush and anyone else on the right libs like okb lick their chops over it. Heck he has spent the last few months saying that over and over and over and over.

Location hidden

#154493 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we're throwing out quotes, I'll contribute:
"The measure of a society is the dignity with which it treats its weakest members"
Former UN Secretary General Javier Perez de Cuellar
You seem to be confusing dignity with patronage.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#154494 Nov 14, 2012
Wow. Anyone else watching this? We don't have reporters anymore. Just hack libs to cheer one side. Way to go Christy Parson. What a joke this is.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#154495 Nov 14, 2012
So the Fed is doing a great job in New York and New Jersey. Humm.

Location hidden

#154496 Nov 14, 2012
I've been extremely busy over the last few days, and will continue to be very busy until after Thanksgiving Day next week. So I'm once again saying that I apologize for anything I've missed which was meant for me--I've had to skip quite a few pages. If anyone has a message which he/she particularly thinks I ought to read, please either re-post it or give me the Post number. Right now, I simply don't have the time to go back looking for it.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but my dad was diagnosed with shingles early last month. I'm pleased to say he is FINALLY improving, although still in a lot of pain.

I'd barely ever heard of shingles before this, but among other things I've learned that 95% of those people who have had chickenpox either have had or will have shingles at some point in his or her lifetime. Fortunately, there IS a vaccine, but you must take it during a time when you don't have shingles. Please, any of you who have had chickenpox, please get that vaccine. I never had chickenpox myself, but I wouldn't want anyone (not even Barack Obama!) to go through what my dad has been going through for the last 6 weeks.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#154497 Nov 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>There are no real conservatives on this thread to the best of my knowledge.
Thats probably true, and, of course, the qualifier being... to the best of your knowledge.

Location hidden

#154498 Nov 14, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm praying that the next guy in charge of secret goings on and covert operations lol- can keep his sexual indescretions private and not get outed by the FBI.
You can't make this stuff up.
I'm curious to know what authorized the FBI to investigate people's private lives and emails. The Patriot Act authorizes it without judicial warrants for suspected terrorist activities, but I'm not sure our two generals fall into that category.

That might be interesting to find out about. Maybe the MSM will investigate and report on that, as those same federal intrusions could easily be used against their reporters.

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#154499 Nov 14, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
I've been extremely busy over the last few days, and will continue to be very busy until after Thanksgiving Day next week. So I'm once again saying that I apologize for anything I've missed which was meant for me--I've had to skip quite a few pages. If anyone has a message which he/she particularly thinks I ought to read, please either re-post it or give me the Post number. Right now, I simply don't have the time to go back looking for it.
I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but my dad was diagnosed with shingles early last month. I'm pleased to say he is FINALLY improving, although still in a lot of pain.
I'd barely ever heard of shingles before this, but among other things I've learned that 95% of those people who have had chickenpox either have had or will have shingles at some point in his or her lifetime. Fortunately, there IS a vaccine, but you must take it during a time when you don't have shingles. Please, any of you who have had chickenpox, please get that vaccine. I never had chickenpox myself, but I wouldn't want anyone (not even Barack Obama!) to go through what my dad has been going through for the last 6 weeks.
You mentioned before he had shingles. Thanks for the update and glad he is doing better. Prayers with you and him.

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#154500 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to know what authorized the FBI to investigate people's private lives and emails. The Patriot Act authorizes it without judicial warrants for suspected terrorist activities, but I'm not sure our two generals fall into that category.
That might be interesting to find out about. Maybe the MSM will investigate and report on that, as those same federal intrusions could easily be used against their reporters.
I think I already commented on that.

Location hidden

#154501 Nov 14, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that 3 jobs.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
San Francisco Approves Taxpayer-Funded Transgender Surgeries
California is going down fast... absolutely no concept of financial reponsibilty.

How long before obama gets to brag that he saved California... and just like GM, the problems were caused solely by their own bad decisions, decisions that the American taxpayer now has to subsidize.

Location hidden

#154502 Nov 14, 2012
I just had to share this:

The Old Woman Prospector...

WHY I LOVE OLD WOMEN

SHE WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCH RAIL. AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN ONE HAND AND A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN THE OTHER.

The young gunslinger looked at the old woman and laughed, saying, "Hey Old WOMAN, have you ever danced?"

THE OLD WOMAN LOOKED UP AT THE GUNSLINGER AND SAID, "NO, I NEVER DID DANCE... NEVER REALLY WANTED TO."

A CROWD HAD GATHERED AS THE GUNSLINGER GRINNED AND SAID, "WELL, YOU OLD BAG, YOU'RE GONNA DANCE NOW," AND STARTED SHOOTING AT THE OLD WOMAN'S FEET.

THE OLD WOMAN PROSPECTOR - NOT WANTING TO GET HER TOE BLOWN OFF - STARTED HOPPING AROUND. EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING.

WHEN HIS LAST BULLET HAD BEEN FIRED, THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER, STILL LAUGHING, HOLSTERED HIS GUN AND TURNED AROUND TO GO BACK INTO THE SALOON.

THE OLD WOMAN TURNED TO HER PACK MULE, PULLED OUT A DOUBLE-BARRELED SHOTGUN, AND COCKED BOTH HAMMERS.

THE LOUD CLICKS CARRIED CLEARLY THROUGH THE DESERT AIR. THE CROWD STOPPED LAUGHING IMMEDIATELY.

THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER HEARD THE SOUNDS TOO, AND HE TURNED AROUND VERY SLOWLY. THE SILENCE WAS ALMOST DEAFENING.

THE CROWD WATCHED AS THE YOUNG GUNMAN STARED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND THE LARGE GAPING HOLES OF THOSE TWIN BARRELS.

THE BARRELS OF THE SHOTGUN NEVER WAVERED IN THE OLD WOMAN'S HANDS, AS SHE QUIETLY SAID, "SON, HAVE YOU EVER LICKED A MULE'S BUTT?"

THE GUNSLINGER SWALLOWED HARD AND SAID, "NO MA’AM... BUT... I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO."

THERE ARE A FEW LESSONS FOR US ALL HERE:

1 - NEVER BE ARROGANT.
2 - Don't waste ammunition.
3 - Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.
4 - Always, always make sure you know who has the power.
5 - Don't mess with old women; they didn't get old by being stupid…

I JUST LOVE A STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#154504 Nov 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
California is going down fast... absolutely no concept of financial reponsibilty.
How long before obama gets to brag that he saved California... and just like GM, the problems were caused solely by their own bad decisions, decisions that the American taxpayer now has to subsidize.
Actually, things are moving up here.

Proposition 30 goes some way to improve the financial problems. How about that, the people approved additional taxation for the common good!!

And the Republican party is nonexistent, so the works don't get gummed up.

On this one it's Jerry Brown who gets credit, not the President.

And the weather is wonderful and the beaches are great.
BlackHeart

Redding, CA

#154505 Nov 14, 2012
Anybody thinking 'Purge'? Perhaps barry's getting rid of anyone who opposes him on his agenda?
Why else would the fbi get involved? Things like this are generally handled internally, and the disgraced one is usually stepping down due to 'health reasons'. Problem with that is that if they don't die, then they have to get better at some point in the future, right? But if he/she is openly disgraced, then the one in power never has to re-assign them to anything.
I wonder who's next?
(If you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's Patraeus and the other general.)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154506 Nov 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE got into this mess and it is important that WE all feel some of the pain.
And exactly who is this WE you refer to?

Location hidden

#154507 Nov 14, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
He knew:
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville
So what happens when the money is worthless? I wonder what the takers will do? I'm sure that will work out well.
Funny you should ask. We have current examples to show us what happens if obama and the Democrats continue down his "tax and spend" ways.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/14/business/europe...

Thank God the American voters had the sense to vote in enough House Reps to block obama's disasterous policies.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154508 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. You're one tough lady. Somewhat misguided in my view, but tough and smart.
I'll focus on converting you on capital punishment then--focus on the winnable issues....
No, I wasn't talking about my schwanstucker; but I'll be happy to.
:)
It's schwanzstucker, and I'd hope you'd find a movie trivia thread for that, or somewhere else at least.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154509 Nov 14, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Its a serveant ministry, unto your self. Get help. The more I read from the left the more pity I feel.
That would make you pity-full, I guess.

Location hidden

#154510 Nov 14, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The mind of a mooch is a weird and terrible thing.
And they are so clueless... they think they "earned" it.

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/judge-j...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154511 Nov 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you found out obviously. We knew it would happen sooner or later, we were hoping for later.
As a liberal we are charged with spending 20 hours per week going out and finding people eligable for a government program. Then we have to force them to sign up for it, whether they want it or not.
When Obamacare comes out we either have to ensure they take a birth control pill or we give the morning after shot......whether they need it or not.
As much as you would like to believe that if just ain't so. These programs are kind of like college. If you qualify you can go, but no one (except Mom and Dad or peer pressure) is forcing you to. You don't have to accept unemployment (I only accepted it for about half the time I was eligable) and you don't have to accept any of the others either.
But if you need help and want help, they are there for you at your convenience.
And you claim MY msgs are hilarious??

Did you just accede to haveing yer mind washed, or were you waterboarded first? I'm betting the former.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min inbred Genius 7,541
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 123,697
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min David S Pumpkins 286,533
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 681,847
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Huh 982,331
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 4 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 619,461
More from around the web