Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#154384 Nov 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican message lost big time across the whole spectrum of Republicanism. They last in the House, Senate and the Presidency. TEA Party candidates lost and establishment Republicans lost. They just plain lost.
McConnell and Boehner may be the biggest losers of all. If Boehner can't get cooperation in the House he may be gone as Speaker. Speaker Cantor will really screw this nation.
This vet agrees with you. But not for the reasons you state.

Marine Corp vet flies flag upside down in protest

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Marine-Corp-vet-...
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#154385 Nov 13, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This vet agrees with you. But not for the reasons you state.
Marine Corp vet flies flag upside down in protest
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Marine-Corp-vet-... - down-in-protest/-/475880/17364 224/-/1ayf3z/-/index.html
Why corrupted our US , 4 American generals just got fired from their post this just past year?

Since: Jul 12

Capitol Heights, MD

#154386 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very well that I'm not deeply immersed in Capitol Hill seat numbers. But I was referring to the movement, not the
congressional reps. But I do think possibly McConnell is aging to the point that I doubt if he much cares whether he's reelected or not, over principles.
In less than 2 years, I believe this Prez will either screw up on an enormous scale, or have a series of screw ups of a lesser degree.
Whichever happens, I think it'll be enough for at least a repeat of the 2010 midterms, but much more of a Republican edge this time. And that'll obviously be to reduce Barry to a lame duck, until he can finally be sent packing.
I believe one of the following two scenarios will play out.

1. The Republicans come to their senses and work with the President to solve our problems and good things and great accomplishments are made. The economy moves forward faster than most thought possible. As a reward the American people keep things largely the same in 2014 with a split Congress and America wins.

2. The Republicans remain obstructionist and America suffers. In 2014 the American people continue trying to vote commonsense into the Republican Party and they lose the House and more Senate seats. Ideally, the Republicans retain 40 seats in the Senate to keep the Dems from getting too stupid. After this election, the Republicans decide the American people want progress instead of obstructionism.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154387 Nov 13, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No cuter than watching you, Larry and Curly gloat over a president who got relected on one of the all time worst records in the history of the United States.
Nice job, Moe.
Gloating is it? Considering that you've been gloating over your "win" for the last several months, while I've been guardedly optimistic at most, I don't think I'll be apologizing for being pleased with the ACTUAL outcome AFTER the fact, don't you? I can see why you'd be embarrassed, so we'll just leave it there if you like. I'm gracious that way.

Since: Jul 12

Capitol Heights, MD

#154389 Nov 13, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need comfort Hip, nothing will change much for me and i still bask in the glory of what has been accomplished in America. And in 4 years well we'll see. But let's be frank. You aren't exactly a big city guy though you like to portray yourself as worldly, I just don't see you that way. It's not a slam just a comment. I know you like to picture us wringing our hands and dabbing our eyes but it ain't happening. I am looking forward to another president already and I just hope that some things will have changed.
Let me ask you something. I know you feel proud that we have a black president. So am I. But are you proud that minority candidates and others who are of a conservative bent and don't please the Mas... scuse me the leadership, are metaphorically strung up on a regular basis? think of it. There is something really wrong here, that Biden's and Reid's racist comments are abided but everyone who doesn't like Obama is a racist. Isn't there something wrong with the idea that the democratic party is supposedly for women, but not all women, women of the conservative bent are called the C word. C'mon, say what you like but at least be honest.
First, people are generally who they were raised to be. Grow up in the country and you will most likely stay country. I have been to some big cities and even stayed in some for a while all over the world. But I am a small town/country kind of person and that is why I live in the woods. Neighbors don't move in and out and rely on one another. I don't lock my doors, even the two weeks the wife and I took to California.

Second, the Democrat Party is not judged as harshly because they recognize people make mistakes, all people. It is the Republican Party that insists on perfection. Every hear of a DINO? We hear of RINO all the time. And that just has to do with a NY Republican, not a rude or crude one.

The Republican Party demands obediance and perfection which are worthy goals, but not so much in the real world. YOur job is to ensure that they stay that way. Please don't change a thing for at least 2 more election cycles.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154392 Nov 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop and think about which way you want to play this. Either Obama is incompetent and the Republicans lost because they are even more incompetent OR Obama is not incompetent and the Republicans are marginally so.
OR Obama's incompetent, the MSM buried the stories until AFTER the election, and Romney ran a conservative campaign after winning the the 1st debate. The MSM admitted after Romney failed to challenge
Obama on Benghazi in the 3rd debate, "if Romney's not gonna bring it up, why should we"?

As for the congressional seats, pay attention. I'm not a political junkie, only a street urchin. I'll leave the ins and outs of CSpan I and II to those who're more interested.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#154393 Nov 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
President bush, the only President to thought of so lowly that his successor was awarded the Nobel Prize simply for not being bush.
You were right about the bar being lowered.
Sorry to burst your mediamatter's fantasy, but Bush 43 received a greater percentage of the popular vote when he ran for his second term than obama did. "W" only received about 200 thousand less votes than barry... even though the U.S. population had increased by about 25 million since 2004. And... both of them did far better than our sexual predator president, Bill Clinton.

If anyone is lowering the presidential bar, it's Democrats like Clinton and obama. Don't let the facts confuse you, just keep spewing your usual tripe.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#154394 Nov 13, 2012
KIA: The US Neoliberal Invasion of India
Farmers' cooperatives in India are defending the nation's food security and the future of Indian farmers against the neoliberal invasion of genetically modified (GM) seed. As many as 28,000 Indian farmers have committed suicide over the last decade as a result of debt incurred from failed GM crops and competition with subsidized US crops, yet when India's Prime Minister Singh met with President Bush in March 2006 to finalize nuclear agreements, they also signed the Indo-US Knowledge Initiative on Agriculture (KIA), backed by Monsanto, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), and Wal-Mart. The KIA allows for the grab of India's seed sector by Monsanto, of its trade sector by giant agribusiness ADM and Cargill, and its retail sector by Wal-Mart.
Though the contours of KIA have been kept so secret that neither senior Indian politicians nor the scientific community know its details, it is clear that Prime Minister Singh has agreed to sacrifice India's agriculture sector to pay for US concessions in the nuclear field.
In one of very few public statements by a US government official regarding KIA, Nicholas Burns, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, states, "While the civilian nuclear initiative has garnered the most attention ... Our first priority is to continue giving governmental support to the huge growth in business between the Indian and American private sectors. Singh has also challenged the United States to help launch a second green revolution in India's vast agricultural heartland by enlisting the help of America's great land-grant institutions."
Vandana Shiva translates, "These are twin programs about a market grab and a security alignment ... Burns announced that while the nuclear deal is the cutting edge, what the US is really seeking is agricultural markets and real estate markets ... to take over the land of people, not through a market mechanism, but using the state and an old colonial law of land acquisition to grab the land by force."
Through KIA, Monsanto and the US have asked for unhindered access to India's gene banks, along with a change in India's intellectual property laws to allow patents on seeds and genes, and to dilute provisions that protect farmers' rights. A combination of physical access to India's gene banks and a possible new intellectual property law that allows seed patents will in essence deliver India's genetic wealth into US hands. This would be a severe blow to India's food security and self-sufficiency.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154396 Nov 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, people are generally who they were raised to be. Grow up in the country and you will most likely stay country. I have been to some big cities and even stayed in some for a while all over the world. But I am a small town/country kind of person and that is why I live in the woods. Neighbors don't move in and out and rely on one another. I don't lock my doors, even the two weeks the wife and I took to California.
Second, the Democrat Party is not judged as harshly because they recognize people make mistakes, all people. It is the Republican Party that insists on perfection. Every hear of a DINO? We hear of RINO all the time. And that just has to do with a NY Republican, not a rude or crude one.
The Republican Party demands obediance and perfection which are worthy goals, but not so much in the real world. YOur job is to ensure that they stay that way. Please don't change a thing for at least 2 more election cycles.
Dammit! CURSE YOU RED BARON!

Uhhh Professor Plum? The c*%#@&in' batteries in my tape recorder just died, and I wanna make sure I capture this whole sermon in both content (drivel) and voice infuction. I realize it's SHORT notice, but would ya mind repeating this in the APB tomorrow morning? TIA and don't forget the.....

#154397 Nov 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The legacy of the bush Presidency is that Obama was well qualified to be President.
I don't think Roberta meant that obama qualified as a pRsident, as barry has shown most of us that he doesn't... but he might qualify as a snake, if snakes don't have standards.
rider

Marquette, MI

#154398 Nov 13, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your mediamatter's fantasy, but Bush 43 received a greater percentage of the popular vote when he ran for his second term than obama did. "W" only received about 200 thousand less votes than barry... even though the U.S. population had increased by about 25 million since 2004. And... both of them did far better than our sexual predator president, Bill Clinton.
If anyone is lowering the presidential bar, it's Democrats like Clinton and obama. Don't let the facts confuse you, just keep spewing your usual tripe.
What do you expect,Bush got every one of his butt-buddies to vote that year and that adds up to alot of votes!
rider

Marquette, MI

#154399 Nov 13, 2012
mindprod.com › politics › Bush BooksCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Dec 13, 2005 – You can hear the stories first hand from the victims of the Republican child sex- torture rings that Bush Sr. attended. You can read the ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#154400 Nov 13, 2012
insider-magazine.org/Gannongate.htmCached
The Nebraska pedophile scandal was similarly covered up on orders from the highest levels of power in the Bush White House. Caradori and his young son ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#154401 Nov 13, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...
Oct 8, 2008 - 10 min - Uploaded by freeinfo08
Pedophilia in Bush/Reagan White House Interview with Rusty Nelson on pedophile ring involving the ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#154402 Nov 13, 2012
www.voxfux.com/features/bush_world_class_crim... - Similar
“Bush attempted to sell Cheney on the idea of pedophilia through graphic descriptions of having sex with Kelly. Both were already sexually aroused from drugs ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#154403 Nov 13, 2012
rense.com/general57/newbook.htmCached
Just published "THE FAMILY - The Real Story of the Bush Dynstasty", by veteran ... about "The Pedophile/Homosexual Underground". www.skolnicksreport.com ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#154404 Nov 13, 2012
That George W. Bush cohabited at his Texas ranch and elsewhere with the Mayor of a major city in Tennessee, says Kitty Kelley.

Skolnick began the discussion severel years ago as a story about "The Pedophile/Homosexual Underground".

www.skolnicksreport.com "Overthrow of the American Republic", Part 24.

It relates to George W. Bush's homosexual relationsip, since about puberty, with Victor Ashe, long-time Mayor of Knoxvillle. When some in Congress began inquiries in the fall of 2003, Ashe in December, 2003, gave up being Knoxville Mayor and was appointed by George W. Bush, the occupant and resident of the White House, as the U.S. Ambassador to Poland. That is, getting Ashe out of the U.S. jurisdiction, not available to nosey Congressmen.

Bush and Ashe are both members of the satanic cult, "Skull & Bones", headquartered in a windowless building,called "The Tomb" on the campus of Yale University. Part of the initiation procedure is for the new proposed member to divulge his entire sexual history, to several other Bonesmen, so that when he is shoved up into high office, government, finance, etc., he can be blackmailed into silence.The new member has to cavort, au naturel, sometimes more than once, with another Bonesman in a double-size coffin filled with mud.

An older Bonesman member has to also participate in such proceedings. This was done by John F. Kerry slightly older than George W. Bush.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#154405 Nov 13, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Gloating is it? Considering that you've been gloating over your "win" for the last several months, while I've been guardedly optimistic at most, I don't think I'll be apologizing for being pleased with the ACTUAL outcome AFTER the fact, don't you? I can see why you'd be embarrassed, so we'll just leave it there if you like. I'm gracious that way.
Gracious? Not so much Rico.

Do you NOT understand that [we-Obama opposition] DESPERATELY wanted Obama gone for the good of our country? "Gloating" is nowhere near a proper description.

I don't presume to speak for the others, but generally [We] were profoundly JOYOUS that Obama had NO chance in hell of being reelected, that Obamacare would be immediately scrapped and reformed, that illegal immigration would be dealt with to stop some of the ridiculous entitlement spending and secure our borders, that people would return to work, and that our economy would FINALLY rise from the dead.

[We] wanted this experienced community organizer sent back to Chicago to learn how to be a world-class LEADER. Obama was elected in 2008 thanks only to GW Bush.[We] wanted that mistake finally corrected last tuesday. I think most of the 48%(or whatever) are STILL in shock.

#154406 Nov 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it will certainly be fair if your chain gets yanked a time or two when the Republicans in Congress try screwing us again. And to remind you of when Obama does something right.......Like insisting on increasing taxes at the top.
That's what I sent my Senator and Congressman to do... hold the line on taxes, and cut spending instead. If they vote to raise taxes on the "makers", I'd consider that screwing us, and the USA.

obama has absolutely no clue as to what it takes to create jobs, as his past four years has shown... and it's for sure that penalizing those that are creating jobs won't do it.

Meeting with the big union's leaders won't do it, nor will meeting with big business... if many of them need to create new jobs, they do it overseas.

obama needs to meet with SMALL business owners, not unions and big businesses, they're the ones that create most of the jobs IN THE USA... but that group isn't getting a meeting with barry.

It's going to be a long four years for America.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

#154407 Nov 13, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Please elaborate for us Romney's vision. That would be more than he shared through two years of running for the office. Any aspect we could mention could be countermanded by another speech he'd give in another room, sometimes in the same day. He had no vision except to be President. His VP pick had more courage in stating his views than he. I expect we'll hear Ryan's name again.
D'ya think that Etch-A-Sketch character >might< have gone into a few people's decision? Obama is a known, and at best is a centrist. Romney remains an unknown.
Centrist. Yep, thats obama. Laughing at you. I bet you do think that Hip. I wonder if we will get a new sec of energy? Chu had been good for laughs too. But darn if people are still on the roads. All obama has to do is get the world to stop trading oil in the USD and bam, more winning for the left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Winter is Coming 740,003
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min KayMarie 542,997
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min number four 227,729
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min well 95,528
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Dr_Zorderz 259,641
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 13
U.S. citizenship test: Why Americans can’t name... 2 hr andet1987 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 155

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••