Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lost because he listened to extremist fringes in the republican party and President Obama ran a much better campaign he didn't LIE constantly and distort facts to persuade uneducated voters.(fox news viewers)
Romney was seen for what he is/was a complete failure as a politician.
You can give your impression of the electorate in this country but it just shows how incredibly out of touch you and your LOSER party is.
NOT exactly, Klyde.

Your king, and Romney had 2 separate visions for the future direction of the US. Obamy won because his already well-oiled machine convinced
voters that HIS vision was better'n Romney's. And THAT'S where misguided people like you and the rest of Obamy's enablers made a grave mistake (IMO).

I believe during his FINAL (thank God) term, your king will screw the US worse than any other person in history including Benedict Arnold. That's precisely why I want you, Catcher, and the others on a short leash, because I plan to yank on it each & every time your hero f*ucks us.

Then hopefully at least in the mid-term elections, Obamy will be nothing more than a horrific nightmare.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Several keep saying that no one has risen to the challenge of offering just what the president has done to deserve re-election. At numerous junctures pre-election, more than one poster has offered a listing of their own rationales for their vote. It availeth nothing - before long we see yet again another claiming that "no one will say what he's DONE". So, ok, we get it. They don't want to know. They must maintain their bitterness at all costs. It is like a child for them to nurture and pet like Gollum's "precious". They deeply distrust the democratic system. They have nothing but disdain for the majority of their fellow Americans. Misinformation and smear are as mother's milk. Ignorance is their chosen game, fear is their electoral ace in the hole, and division their stake. They are just self-aware enough to be sure to pre-emptively accuse everyone else of their own glaring deficiencies, since the best defense is a good offense.

Can't imagine why true Independents and Undecideds didn't want to be part of that again.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
President bush, the only President to thought of so lowly that his successor was awarded the Nobel Prize simply for not being bush.
You were right about the bar being lowered.
Consistently avoiding proof-reading, Chatty Cathy, especially on short msgs, leads me to believe that you are not only LAZY, but are lacking the basic skills in remedial communication.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
Several keep saying that no one has risen to the challenge of offering just what the president has done to deserve re-election. At numerous junctures pre-election, more than one poster has offered a listing of their own rationales for their vote. It availeth nothing - before long we see yet again another claiming that "no one will say what he's DONE". So, ok, we get it. They don't want to know. They must maintain their bitterness at all costs. It is like a child for them to nurture and pet like Gollum's "precious". They deeply distrust the democratic system. They have nothing but disdain for the majority of their fellow Americans. Misinformation and smear are as mother's milk. Ignorance is their chosen game, fear is their electoral ace in the hole, and division their stake. They are just self-aware enough to be sure to pre-emptively accuse everyone else of their own glaring deficiencies, since the best defense is a good offense.
Can't imagine why true Independents and Undecideds didn't want to be part of that again.
Smears like Romney casing a mans wife to die of cancer? Misinformation and smears is why Obama is going to be Pres for another term. Enjoy it Hip. You are everything I have ever seen you moan about. It would be nice if the day ever came you and most on the left stood for what you claimed. It won't happen. Carry on.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT exactly, Klyde.
Your king, and Romney had 2 separate visions for the future direction of the US. Obamy won because his already well-oiled machine convinced
voters that HIS vision was better'n Romney's. And THAT'S where misguided people like you and the rest of Obamy's enablers made a grave mistake (IMO).
I believe during his FINAL (thank God) term, your king will screw the US worse than any other person in history including Benedict Arnold. That's precisely why I want you, Catcher, and the others on a short leash, because I plan to yank on it each & every time your hero f*ucks us.
Then hopefully at least in the mid-term elections, Obamy will be nothing more than a horrific nightmare.
Why do I think of Charlie Sheen meltdown when Karl posts? I can't say how thankful I am not to get about anything the left has to offer. They bash the right for mean what you say and say what you mean and then praise it when O says it. Just empty words and no doubt in my mind no matter how many times they think they are "winning" they are the most vile hate filled people I hear.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT exactly, Klyde.
Please elaborate for us Romney's vision. That would be more than he shared through two years of running for the office. Any aspect we could mention could be countermanded by another speech he'd give in another room, sometimes in the same day. He had no vision except to be President. His VP pick had more courage in stating his views than he. I expect we'll hear Ryan's name again.

D'ya think that Etch-A-Sketch character >might< have gone into a few people's decision? Obama is a known, and at best is a centrist. Romney remains an unknown.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, you were also certain Rommney/Ryan would win the election. You weren't just confident, you were absolutely sure and just couldn't wait for the election. You can go back on the thread and revisit your premature group celebrations. And yet, you couldn't have been more wrong, could you? Obama trounced your guys in the electoral vote, and won every single one of the swing states (except North Carolina if you want to count it as such), including your own state.(And what an irony: After all the votes are counted, it may well be that Romney captured 47 percent of the vote. 47 percent, get it?) So you'll have to forgive me if I don't accept your certainty about abortion rights. As I see it, the Republican party has been kowtowing to the religious right, and I am confident we would end up with more Scalias, Thomases and Alitos.

4. On gay marriage, this is where you are REALLY on the wrong side of history. Civil rights are civil rights, and the younger generations so see the issue. As do I.

Bottom line, you can try to bash Obama all you want, blame him for everything (Bush's economic disaster even), but you can't turn a blind eye to reality. Obama was reelected, and in a landslide.

With this, I'll return to the other threads. I'd like to see you there, where you and I see things more eye to eye. Please forgive my schadenfreude.
Yes the people in here were highly confident your reedemer would go down in flames. He damn sure wouldn't dare to campaign on his miserable record. And that's exactly why most of us thought a MONKEY would've sent Barry back to Chicago where he belongs. It's called a SHOCKER! Perhaps you're familiar with the term.

Obama doesn't care ONE WHIT about gay marriage, women's reproductive, or any other rights, or immigration reform. He was just able to SELL it better this time.

Obamy won by 2.5 million votes. Wide margin, yes. LANDSLIDE? Hardly.

And why is it so important for you to wanna drag Lyndi back to another thread, just so you can feel better about yourself over your misguided rationale for reelecting this JACKA$$? IIRC, she's already told you she's not interested.

I have a better idea. Why don't YOU ditch the other thread(s) and hang around in here? Lord knows us common Romney backers can learn from YOUR genius. Think of it as FREE counselling. Besides I'm gonna want you nearby when it comes time to "feed" you the bad news on your voting choice.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A true Republican response if there ever was one.
Idology had NOTHING to do with it, Cathy.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

correction:

s/h/b ideology
yep just plain lazy.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
A lawyer that embraces schadenfreude.
Who would have ever guessed?
We all sometimes have the feeling.

It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the people in here were highly confident your reedemer would go down in flames. He damn sure wouldn't dare to campaign on his miserable record. And that's exactly why most of us thought a MONKEY would've sent Barry back to Chicago where he belongs. It's called a SHOCKER! Perhaps you're familiar with the term.
Obama doesn't care ONE WHIT about gay marriage, women's reproductive, or any other rights, or immigration reform. He was just able to SELL it better this time.
And why is it so important for you to wanna drag Lyndi back to another thread, just so you can feel better about yourself over your misguided rationale for reelecting this JACKA$$? IIRC, she's already told you she's not interested.
I have a better idea. Why don't YOU ditch the other thread(s) and hang around in here? Lord knows us common Romney backers can learn from YOUR genius. Think of it as FREE counselling. Besides I'm gonna want you nearby when it comes time to "feed" you the bad news on your voting choice.
Your redeemer.
A MONKEY.
Obamy.
This JACKASS.

Transparent much?

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people shocked were the Fox Nation.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Almost as good as watching frustrated sour grape eaters make dim-witted disparaging analyses in order to bolster their own weak self-image.
With Wilson opting off the thread for now, it was only a matter of time b4 the predictable "sour grapes" made it's return appearance.

But "dim-witted" and "weak self image" seems to be a bit judgemental.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redeemer.
A MONKEY.
Obamy.
This JACKASS.
Transparent much?
Like I said last time, not transparent. Blatant!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for my delay to reply, I was busy out of town.
1. You seem so sure that Roe v. Wade will not be overturned and abortion rights will be protected, with a Republican administration's Supreme Court appointments.
The problem is, you were also certain Rommney/Ryan would win the election. You weren't just confident, you were absolutely sure and just couldn't wait for the election. You can go back on the thread and revisit your premature group celebrations. And yet, you couldn't have been more wrong, could you? Obama trounced your guys in the electoral vote, and won every single one of the swing states (except North Carolina if you want to count it as such), including your own state.(And what an irony: After all the votes are counted, it may well be that Romney captured 47 percent of the vote. 47 percent, get it?) So you'll have to forgive me if I don't accept your certainty about abortion rights. As I see it, the Republican party has been kowtowing to the religious right, and I am confident we would end up with more Scalias, Thomases and Alitos.
2. OK. But you will continue to lose elections. Your best bet will be secession. You do have the Confederate states on your side. And on this note, I think it was Roberta who said she was leaving. Well she (or any of the rest of your group) can't go to Canada, they have healthcare there. Europe of course is out of the question. I suggest Somalia. It's a libertarian place, little central government; everybody has a gun; and it's a theocracy. OK, wrong god, but hey.)
3. Yeah, I know. Those who serve their country, or are receiving benefits after working hard all their life, etc. I'll pass on another joke on the 47 percent.
4. On gay marriage, this is where you are REALLY on the wrong side of history. Civil rights are civil rights, and the younger generations so see the issue. As do I.
Bottom line, you can try to bash Obama all you want, blame him for everything (Bush's economic disaster even), but you can't turn a blind eye to reality. Obama was reelected, and in a landslide.
With this, I'll return to the other threads. I'd like to see you there, where you and I see things more eye to eye. Please forgive my schadenfreude.
Um you think lyndi will be different on another thread? That she is that easily influenced. I think you are projecting and I can't speak for her but I'd be downright insulted if I were her (by you that is)
I agree with her that Roe v Wade will not be overturned. If it is it will be by the actions of your party, which just loves to go way beyond the pale. Used to be that an affair was to be frowned on now people who have affairs are so cool. You have no ability to separate right from wrong. Being gay is not wrong but you won't be happy until gays and heterosexuals are allowed to do it on daytime TV. Same with abortion. A woman is in no position to have a baby simply doesn't want to but you won't be happy until she can decide next day after it's born that she changed her mind (slight, very slight exaggeration) A woman knows two weeks after conceptin that she is pregnant but we have to give her 9 months to decide. I think you are not so smart. You cannot see any grey. Just black and white. That's very childish. glad you're leaving.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With Wilson opting off the thread for now, it was only a matter of time b4 the predictable "sour grapes" made it's return appearance.
But "dim-witted" and "weak self image" seems to be a bit judgemental.
Not Hip he's not judgmental.(note sarcasm)
I thought of Willie and my sister when Obama was reelected. They're the only two that voted for Obama that I'm happy for. The rest are just slobberers.
Lost In Transition

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all sometimes have the feeling.
It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude.
The old "I'm only human" defense, eh. It's a popular one, no doubt about that.
Ever consider "being human" might be overrated?

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "I'm only human" defense, eh. It's a popular one, no doubt about that.
Ever consider "being human" might be overrated?
Reread my post:

Catcher1 wrote:

"We all sometimes have the feeling.
It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude."

And no, by no means would I consider that being human is overrated.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>60+ million Americans disagree.
lol-
So?
Contrary to popular belief, the masses can be wrong.

==
I've already told you many of the reasons he won. Add to those the Chicago style thug campaign he launched on a decent man unaccustomed to dirty fighting and voila, you win.

I view Obama's victory the way I view an *A* a student might get on a test which he cheated to get.
He's not an A student and he's not a nice kid.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redeemer.
A MONKEY.
Obamy.
This JACKASS.
Transparent much?
BTW nice dodge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,861 - 147,880 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

690 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min BenAdam 596,501
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Joy 679,952
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min StarC 512,005
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min EdmondWA 89,549
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 216,821
Male public nudity exhibitionism 15 min bdh 5
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 15 min ajot 235
•••
•••
•••