|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With Wilson opting off the thread for now, it was only a matter of time b4 the predictable "sour grapes" made it's return appearance.
But "dim-witted" and "weak self image" seems to be a bit judgemental.
Not Hip he's not judgmental.(note sarcasm)
I thought of Willie and my sister when Obama was reelected. They're the only two that voted for Obama that I'm happy for. The rest are just slobberers.
Lost In Transition

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all sometimes have the feeling.
It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude.
The old "I'm only human" defense, eh. It's a popular one, no doubt about that.
Ever consider "being human" might be overrated?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread my post:

Catcher1 wrote:

"We all sometimes have the feeling.
It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude."

And no, by no means would I consider that being human is overrated.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>60+ million Americans disagree.
lol-
So?
Contrary to popular belief, the masses can be wrong.

==
I've already told you many of the reasons he won. Add to those the Chicago style thug campaign he launched on a decent man unaccustomed to dirty fighting and voila, you win.

I view Obama's victory the way I view an *A* a student might get on a test which he cheated to get.
He's not an A student and he's not a nice kid.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redeemer.
A MONKEY.
Obamy.
This JACKASS.
Transparent much?
BTW nice dodge.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The only people shocked were the Fox Nation.
More crap from the left. I wasn't so shocked. Sad yes, shocked not so much. I lived in a town that years back re-elected Marion Barry after going to the fed pen for doing crack. Don't spend much time in any big U.S. city do you Hip? And the biggest U.S. cities control it as we just saw in this election.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Please elaborate for us Romney's vision. That would be more than he shared through two years of running for the office. Any aspect we could mention could be countermanded by another speech he'd give in another room, sometimes in the same day. He had no vision except to be President. His VP pick had more courage in stating his views than he. I expect we'll hear Ryan's name again.
D'ya think that Etch-A-Sketch character >might< have gone into a few people's decision? Obama is a known, and at best is a centrist. Romney remains an unknown.
Ah yes, more snappy catch phrases to go with Romneycare. "Etch-A-Sketch", "Romnesia", etc. I mean, if the left spent as much time working on actual issues instead of these gems, all of us might be better off.

Romney didn't "just wanna be the President", Rick. Who in their right mind would wanna take on the world's most demanding job both physically & mentally, just for the hee hoos.

Romney & Ryan both laid out their visions for the US. In case you may have missed it, it was the vision that was the complete OPPOSITE of Obamas. Ok so, Romney waffled. All politicians do that, don't they? But WHY did he waffle? Was it to stay abreast of the ever-changing dynamics in the field, or was it for the sole purpose of casting the net for the most voters?

Romney was certainly an UNKNOWN as you say. But so was Obama 4 years ago. He was not only an unknown, but an inexperienced unknown at best. He was also the anti-Bush vote, and probably the one and ONLY reason he made to the WH in the first place. But 4 years ago, we gave him a chance anyway. Huge mistake then, GINORMOUS blunder now.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-
So?
==
I've already told you many of the reasons he won. Add to those the Chicago style thug campaign he launched on a decent man unaccustomed to dirty fighting and voila, you win.
I view Obama's victory the way I view an *A* a student might get on a test which he cheated to get.
The left of this nation is a joke. I say that having voted for the first time in my life for Bill Clinton. Didn't vote for him the 2nd time as it was clear like most on the left they just give lip service. Womens rights? If he treated a daughter of mine that way, well I can't say here. But to this day he says one thing does another and the left embaces it. Btw the main reason I pulled for Clinton was because of the environment. I still drive a small car the gets better mpg than most.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, more snappy catch phrases to go with Romneycare. "Etch-A-Sketch", "Romnesia", etc. I mean, if the left spent as much time working on actual issues instead of these gems, all of us might be better off.
Romney didn't "just wanna be the President", Rick. Who in their right mind would wanna take on the world's most demanding job both physically & mentally, just for the hee hoos.
Romney & Ryan both laid out their visions for the US. In case you may have missed it, it was the vision that was the complete OPPOSITE of Obamas. Ok so, Romney waffled. All politicians do that, don't they? But WHY did he waffle? Was it to stay abreast of the ever-changing dynamics in the field, or was it for the sole purpose of casting the net for the most voters?
Romney was certainly an UNKNOWN as you say. But so was Obama 4 years ago. He was not only an unknown, but an inexperienced unknown at best. He was also the anti-Bush vote, and probably the one and ONLY reason he made to the WH in the first place. But 4 years ago, we gave him a chance anyway. Huge mistake then, GINORMOUS blunder now.
High five on this. A local station played a bit of obama on one of his many Tampa trips and thats all it was. Romnesia indeed. You can bet in the near future we will be treated to more bashing the rich and anyone else on the right while o still has no clue what leadership is. This was of note today as business may not wait to find out.

Marc Faber: Prepare for a Massive Market Meltdown

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49802535

Since: Jul 12

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT exactly, Klyde.
Your king, and Romney had 2 separate visions for the future direction of the US. Obamy won because his already well-oiled machine convinced
voters that HIS vision was better'n Romney's. And THAT'S where misguided people like you and the rest of Obamy's enablers made a grave mistake (IMO).
I believe during his FINAL (thank God) term, your king will screw the US worse than any other person in history including Benedict Arnold. That's precisely why I want you, Catcher, and the others on a short leash, because I plan to yank on it each & every time your hero f*ucks us.
Then hopefully at least in the mid-term elections, Obamy will be nothing more than a horrific nightmare.
Well it will certainly be fair if your chain gets yanked a time or two when the Republicans in Congress try screwing us again. And to remind you of when Obama does something right.......Like insisting on increasing taxes at the top.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With Wilson opting off the thread for now, it was only a matter of time b4 the predictable "sour grapes" made it's return appearance.
But "dim-witted" and "weak self image" seems to be a bit judgemental.
Uh, did ya happen to read the quasi-clinical analysis to which it replied?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Not Hip he's not judgmental.(note sarcasm)
I thought of Willie and my sister when Obama was reelected. They're the only two that voted for Obama that I'm happy for. The rest are just slobberers.
Yeah I'd go along with that on Wilson & yer sis.

Obama surely should have been evicted last tuesday. But now that he has more "flexibility", as he told the Russky off the record, I believe the guys gonna bring more damage and destruction to the US than ANY radical Muslim ever could. He wants to fundamentally change America, and I just have a feeling that he's been handed one more term to do exactly that.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
All the time...

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-
So?
==
>big grin here< So you can be funny when you try.

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Consistently avoiding proof-reading, Chatty Cathy, especially on short msgs, leads me to believe that you are not only LAZY, but are lacking the basic skills in remedial communication.
BB, I do it on purpose to assist you in boosting your post count. So far so good, working like as advertised.

But I do find it amusing that you bust me while proliferating grammer errors yourself such as unnecessary punctuation, unnecessary words and run-on sentences among other things.

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I think of Charlie Sheen meltdown when Karl posts? I can't say how thankful I am not to get about anything the left has to offer. They bash the right for mean what you say and say what you mean and then praise it when O says it. Just empty words and no doubt in my mind no matter how many times they think they are "winning" they are the most vile hate filled people I hear.
Speaaking of meltdowns, what you told us was coming has happened. A woman in Arizona ran over her husband because she was upset Obama won (thought her family would now suffer) so she ran him down because he did not vote. Of course his vote was immaterial as Romney did carry Arizona (one of a few states).

But she was right, now her family will suffer as she is in jail and her husband is in the hospital.

How many more Republicans will go this route Chris?

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep hearing about this "vision", but oddly enough no one seems to be able to elaborate on it's particulars. That is the point. It's not your fault in the least, seriously. Romney tried to skate through an election without putting his views on the line. Who knows why - maybe it worked for him at the state level. But as it happens, "Not-Obama" was just not quite a convincing enough reason for about 62,300,000 voters. We believe this President has done a competent job under historically tough conditions. I understand about 58 million disagree. Viva la democracy!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More crap from the left. I wasn't so shocked. Sad yes, shocked not so much. I lived in a town that years back re-elected Marion Barry after going to the fed pen for doing crack. Don't spend much time in any big U.S. city do you Hip? And the biggest U.S. cities control it as we just saw in this election.
You have a point there Chris. Hip is not exactly metropolitan.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it will certainly be fair if your chain gets yanked a time or two when the Republicans in Congress try screwing us again. And to remind you of when Obama does something right.......Like insisting on increasing taxes at the top.
Half the US population has CHARGED the Republicans in Congress not to
fold when the majority party overloads bills with trailers, stipulations, concessions and PORK! You call it screwing and obstructing. Tea Baggers and the right half of the US call it retaining their JOBS!

On the <rare> forseen occasion that Obama "does something right", it will hardly be necessary to "remind" anyone in here. I'm sure the king's loyal subjects will glady blare out his positive achievements, preceeded by the usual 30 minute baroque renaissance trumpet fanfare.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-
So?
==
You're welcome to any narrative that helps you cope. Oddly enough your "reasons" don't jibe so well with all the reasons you gloated about in your "win" pre-election. Imagine that.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min atemcowboy 538,566
Jermain Taylor is EVIL 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min curiouslu 732,397
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 14 min Some1 Else 16,442
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min Classic 1,761
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 20 min Myrandy Cumgrove 193
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min CunningLinguist 226,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min JudgeNJury 257,740
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min dirty white boy- 599,723
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min bacon hater 94,599
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••