Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154339 Nov 13, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redeemer.
A MONKEY.
Obamy.
This JACKASS.
Transparent much?
Like I said last time, not transparent. Blatant!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#154340 Nov 13, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for my delay to reply, I was busy out of town.
1. You seem so sure that Roe v. Wade will not be overturned and abortion rights will be protected, with a Republican administration's Supreme Court appointments.
The problem is, you were also certain Rommney/Ryan would win the election. You weren't just confident, you were absolutely sure and just couldn't wait for the election. You can go back on the thread and revisit your premature group celebrations. And yet, you couldn't have been more wrong, could you? Obama trounced your guys in the electoral vote, and won every single one of the swing states (except North Carolina if you want to count it as such), including your own state.(And what an irony: After all the votes are counted, it may well be that Romney captured 47 percent of the vote. 47 percent, get it?) So you'll have to forgive me if I don't accept your certainty about abortion rights. As I see it, the Republican party has been kowtowing to the religious right, and I am confident we would end up with more Scalias, Thomases and Alitos.
2. OK. But you will continue to lose elections. Your best bet will be secession. You do have the Confederate states on your side. And on this note, I think it was Roberta who said she was leaving. Well she (or any of the rest of your group) can't go to Canada, they have healthcare there. Europe of course is out of the question. I suggest Somalia. It's a libertarian place, little central government; everybody has a gun; and it's a theocracy. OK, wrong god, but hey.)
3. Yeah, I know. Those who serve their country, or are receiving benefits after working hard all their life, etc. I'll pass on another joke on the 47 percent.
4. On gay marriage, this is where you are REALLY on the wrong side of history. Civil rights are civil rights, and the younger generations so see the issue. As do I.
Bottom line, you can try to bash Obama all you want, blame him for everything (Bush's economic disaster even), but you can't turn a blind eye to reality. Obama was reelected, and in a landslide.
With this, I'll return to the other threads. I'd like to see you there, where you and I see things more eye to eye. Please forgive my schadenfreude.
Um you think lyndi will be different on another thread? That she is that easily influenced. I think you are projecting and I can't speak for her but I'd be downright insulted if I were her (by you that is)
I agree with her that Roe v Wade will not be overturned. If it is it will be by the actions of your party, which just loves to go way beyond the pale. Used to be that an affair was to be frowned on now people who have affairs are so cool. You have no ability to separate right from wrong. Being gay is not wrong but you won't be happy until gays and heterosexuals are allowed to do it on daytime TV. Same with abortion. A woman is in no position to have a baby simply doesn't want to but you won't be happy until she can decide next day after it's born that she changed her mind (slight, very slight exaggeration) A woman knows two weeks after conceptin that she is pregnant but we have to give her 9 months to decide. I think you are not so smart. You cannot see any grey. Just black and white. That's very childish. glad you're leaving.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#154341 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With Wilson opting off the thread for now, it was only a matter of time b4 the predictable "sour grapes" made it's return appearance.
But "dim-witted" and "weak self image" seems to be a bit judgemental.
Not Hip he's not judgmental.(note sarcasm)
I thought of Willie and my sister when Obama was reelected. They're the only two that voted for Obama that I'm happy for. The rest are just slobberers.
Lost In Transition

Ashburn, VA

#154342 Nov 13, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all sometimes have the feeling.
It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude.
The old "I'm only human" defense, eh. It's a popular one, no doubt about that.
Ever consider "being human" might be overrated?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#154343 Nov 13, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "I'm only human" defense, eh. It's a popular one, no doubt about that.
Ever consider "being human" might be overrated?
Reread my post:

Catcher1 wrote:

"We all sometimes have the feeling.
It's a very human emotion, schadenfreude."

And no, by no means would I consider that being human is overrated.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#154344 Nov 13, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>60+ million Americans disagree.
lol-
So?
Contrary to popular belief, the masses can be wrong.

==
I've already told you many of the reasons he won. Add to those the Chicago style thug campaign he launched on a decent man unaccustomed to dirty fighting and voila, you win.

I view Obama's victory the way I view an *A* a student might get on a test which he cheated to get.
He's not an A student and he's not a nice kid.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154345 Nov 13, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redeemer.
A MONKEY.
Obamy.
This JACKASS.
Transparent much?
BTW nice dodge.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#154346 Nov 13, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The only people shocked were the Fox Nation.
More crap from the left. I wasn't so shocked. Sad yes, shocked not so much. I lived in a town that years back re-elected Marion Barry after going to the fed pen for doing crack. Don't spend much time in any big U.S. city do you Hip? And the biggest U.S. cities control it as we just saw in this election.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154347 Nov 13, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Please elaborate for us Romney's vision. That would be more than he shared through two years of running for the office. Any aspect we could mention could be countermanded by another speech he'd give in another room, sometimes in the same day. He had no vision except to be President. His VP pick had more courage in stating his views than he. I expect we'll hear Ryan's name again.
D'ya think that Etch-A-Sketch character >might< have gone into a few people's decision? Obama is a known, and at best is a centrist. Romney remains an unknown.
Ah yes, more snappy catch phrases to go with Romneycare. "Etch-A-Sketch", "Romnesia", etc. I mean, if the left spent as much time working on actual issues instead of these gems, all of us might be better off.

Romney didn't "just wanna be the President", Rick. Who in their right mind would wanna take on the world's most demanding job both physically & mentally, just for the hee hoos.

Romney & Ryan both laid out their visions for the US. In case you may have missed it, it was the vision that was the complete OPPOSITE of Obamas. Ok so, Romney waffled. All politicians do that, don't they? But WHY did he waffle? Was it to stay abreast of the ever-changing dynamics in the field, or was it for the sole purpose of casting the net for the most voters?

Romney was certainly an UNKNOWN as you say. But so was Obama 4 years ago. He was not only an unknown, but an inexperienced unknown at best. He was also the anti-Bush vote, and probably the one and ONLY reason he made to the WH in the first place. But 4 years ago, we gave him a chance anyway. Huge mistake then, GINORMOUS blunder now.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#154348 Nov 13, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-
So?
Contrary to popular belief, the masses can be wrong.
==
I've already told you many of the reasons he won. Add to those the Chicago style thug campaign he launched on a decent man unaccustomed to dirty fighting and voila, you win.
I view Obama's victory the way I view an *A* a student might get on a test which he cheated to get.
He's not an A student and he's not a nice kid.
The left of this nation is a joke. I say that having voted for the first time in my life for Bill Clinton. Didn't vote for him the 2nd time as it was clear like most on the left they just give lip service. Womens rights? If he treated a daughter of mine that way, well I can't say here. But to this day he says one thing does another and the left embaces it. Btw the main reason I pulled for Clinton was because of the environment. I still drive a small car the gets better mpg than most.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#154349 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, more snappy catch phrases to go with Romneycare. "Etch-A-Sketch", "Romnesia", etc. I mean, if the left spent as much time working on actual issues instead of these gems, all of us might be better off.
Romney didn't "just wanna be the President", Rick. Who in their right mind would wanna take on the world's most demanding job both physically & mentally, just for the hee hoos.
Romney & Ryan both laid out their visions for the US. In case you may have missed it, it was the vision that was the complete OPPOSITE of Obamas. Ok so, Romney waffled. All politicians do that, don't they? But WHY did he waffle? Was it to stay abreast of the ever-changing dynamics in the field, or was it for the sole purpose of casting the net for the most voters?
Romney was certainly an UNKNOWN as you say. But so was Obama 4 years ago. He was not only an unknown, but an inexperienced unknown at best. He was also the anti-Bush vote, and probably the one and ONLY reason he made to the WH in the first place. But 4 years ago, we gave him a chance anyway. Huge mistake then, GINORMOUS blunder now.
High five on this. A local station played a bit of obama on one of his many Tampa trips and thats all it was. Romnesia indeed. You can bet in the near future we will be treated to more bashing the rich and anyone else on the right while o still has no clue what leadership is. This was of note today as business may not wait to find out.

Marc Faber: Prepare for a Massive Market Meltdown

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49802535

Since: Jul 12

Columbia, MD

#154351 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT exactly, Klyde.
Your king, and Romney had 2 separate visions for the future direction of the US. Obamy won because his already well-oiled machine convinced
voters that HIS vision was better'n Romney's. And THAT'S where misguided people like you and the rest of Obamy's enablers made a grave mistake (IMO).
I believe during his FINAL (thank God) term, your king will screw the US worse than any other person in history including Benedict Arnold. That's precisely why I want you, Catcher, and the others on a short leash, because I plan to yank on it each & every time your hero f*ucks us.
Then hopefully at least in the mid-term elections, Obamy will be nothing more than a horrific nightmare.
Well it will certainly be fair if your chain gets yanked a time or two when the Republicans in Congress try screwing us again. And to remind you of when Obama does something right.......Like insisting on increasing taxes at the top.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154352 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With Wilson opting off the thread for now, it was only a matter of time b4 the predictable "sour grapes" made it's return appearance.
But "dim-witted" and "weak self image" seems to be a bit judgemental.
Uh, did ya happen to read the quasi-clinical analysis to which it replied?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#154353 Nov 13, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Not Hip he's not judgmental.(note sarcasm)
I thought of Willie and my sister when Obama was reelected. They're the only two that voted for Obama that I'm happy for. The rest are just slobberers.
Yeah I'd go along with that on Wilson & yer sis.

Obama surely should have been evicted last tuesday. But now that he has more "flexibility", as he told the Russky off the record, I believe the guys gonna bring more damage and destruction to the US than ANY radical Muslim ever could. He wants to fundamentally change America, and I just have a feeling that he's been handed one more term to do exactly that.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154354 Nov 13, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "I'm only human" defense, eh. It's a popular one, no doubt about that.
Ever consider "being human" might be overrated?
All the time...

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154355 Nov 13, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-
So?
Contrary to popular belief, the masses can be wrong.
==
I've already told you many of the reasons he won. Add to those the Chicago style thug campaign he launched on a decent man unaccustomed to dirty fighting and voila, you win.
I view Obama's victory the way I view an *A* a student might get on a test which he cheated to get.
He's not an A student and he's not a nice kid.
>big grin here< So you can be funny when you try.

Since: Jul 12

Columbia, MD

#154356 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Consistently avoiding proof-reading, Chatty Cathy, especially on short msgs, leads me to believe that you are not only LAZY, but are lacking the basic skills in remedial communication.
BB, I do it on purpose to assist you in boosting your post count. So far so good, working like as advertised.

But I do find it amusing that you bust me while proliferating grammer errors yourself such as unnecessary punctuation, unnecessary words and run-on sentences among other things.

Since: Jul 12

Columbia, MD

#154357 Nov 13, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I think of Charlie Sheen meltdown when Karl posts? I can't say how thankful I am not to get about anything the left has to offer. They bash the right for mean what you say and say what you mean and then praise it when O says it. Just empty words and no doubt in my mind no matter how many times they think they are "winning" they are the most vile hate filled people I hear.
Speaaking of meltdowns, what you told us was coming has happened. A woman in Arizona ran over her husband because she was upset Obama won (thought her family would now suffer) so she ran him down because he did not vote. Of course his vote was immaterial as Romney did carry Arizona (one of a few states).

But she was right, now her family will suffer as she is in jail and her husband is in the hospital.

How many more Republicans will go this route Chris?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#154358 Nov 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, more snappy catch phrases to go with Romneycare. "Etch-A-Sketch", "Romnesia", etc. I mean, if the left spent as much time working on actual issues instead of these gems, all of us might be better off.
Romney didn't "just wanna be the President", Rick. Who in their right mind would wanna take on the world's most demanding job both physically & mentally, just for the hee hoos.
Romney & Ryan both laid out their visions for the US. In case you may have missed it, it was the vision that was the complete OPPOSITE of Obamas. Ok so, Romney waffled. All politicians do that, don't they? But WHY did he waffle? Was it to stay abreast of the ever-changing dynamics in the field, or was it for the sole purpose of casting the net for the most voters?
Romney was certainly an UNKNOWN as you say. But so was Obama 4 years ago. He was not only an unknown, but an inexperienced unknown at best. He was also the anti-Bush vote, and probably the one and ONLY reason he made to the WH in the first place. But 4 years ago, we gave him a chance anyway. Huge mistake then, GINORMOUS blunder now.
I keep hearing about this "vision", but oddly enough no one seems to be able to elaborate on it's particulars. That is the point. It's not your fault in the least, seriously. Romney tried to skate through an election without putting his views on the line. Who knows why - maybe it worked for him at the state level. But as it happens, "Not-Obama" was just not quite a convincing enough reason for about 62,300,000 voters. We believe this President has done a competent job under historically tough conditions. I understand about 58 million disagree. Viva la democracy!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#154359 Nov 13, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More crap from the left. I wasn't so shocked. Sad yes, shocked not so much. I lived in a town that years back re-elected Marion Barry after going to the fed pen for doing crack. Don't spend much time in any big U.S. city do you Hip? And the biggest U.S. cities control it as we just saw in this election.
You have a point there Chris. Hip is not exactly metropolitan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 110,294
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr President DonJ Trump 982,214
Buy A-PVP Research Chemicals online, Bath Salts... (Apr '13) 3 hr kaylaperkins 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr President DonJ Trump 675,596
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 4 hr Roxanne 474
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Palanty 46,195
More from around the web