Bush is a hero
rider

Marquette, MI

#153823 Nov 8, 2012
Call Boys Take Midnight Tour of Reagan/Bush White House- NBC ...

► 0:36► 0:36 www.youtube.com/watch...
May 6, 2008 - 36 sec - Uploaded by freedommv1
NBC's Tom Brokaw in a 1989 TV news report on the infamous Washington Times ... See more info here ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#153824 Nov 8, 2012
www.nowpublic.com/washington_times_headline_j... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Mar 2, 2005 – Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 by salsa. Original file can be found at http://www.iapprovethismessiah.com/spence.htm... ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#153825 Nov 8, 2012
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKoperation40.... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
by John Simkin - More by John Simkin

As a result of this memorandum Dulles established Operation 40. It obtained this name because originally there were 40 agents involved in the operation.
rider

Marquette, MI

#153826 Nov 8, 2012
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#153827 Nov 8, 2012
Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees

Still proud?

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/11/07/vegas...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#153829 Nov 8, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, heck now I am even posting to you.
Replying to me is desperate stupidity. Responding to a troll already known for FLOODING the thread, is desperate insanity(IMO).

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153830 Nov 8, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
Obama won the popular vote: 50.4% to Romney's 48%.
President Obama had more success than Romney in reaching beyond his party's base. Obama won more moderates than Romney did, even though Romney Flip-Flopped toward the end of his campaign pivoting to the center. And a higher proportion of conservatives voted for President Obama than liberals voted for Romney.
www.electoralvote.com
Genuine conservatives (not tea freaks) are abandoning the republican brand, and the Tea Freaks are getting voted OUT..
The republicans had better take a real good look at their platform and get back toward the middle left or they will go by the way side just like the Whig party did in the 1800's
I told many on these forums 4 years ago it is all about demographics and they didn't believe me, well the 2nd republican presidential loss in a row and some are waking up.
If the republicans do not change their platform soon Florida, Arizona and Texas will be blue states as well...
I do not entirely place all blame on Romney for their loss it is the republican party's platform, not a hurricane, not Chris Christie, but FAILED ideology and a proven LIAR as a candidate.
DUUUUUUHHHH! You are NOT barfing up a GD thing we don't already know, mr 4-year college genius.

You also bragged that your so-called "work" in here was done. If that's true, you have NO further business here.

You changed NO one's vote with your daily BS bulletins, and only posted here to stir up vitriol. Is that what CAC(A)III Obamabot counsellors do? Yer a complete waste of space (IMO).

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#153831 Nov 8, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Still proud?
Chris, if propagating the news that 'job creators' are actively laying off employees, simply because America elected a President they don't agree with, makes you proud, may you be inspired to pray on why that is.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153833 Nov 8, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps one day you will see the error of your ways. But I highly doubt it (IMO).
THAT'S the best response you can come up with?? Pffffffffft!
Stupid freakin' robot.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#153835 Nov 8, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
DUUUUUUHHHH! You are NOT barfing up a GD thing we don't already know, mr 4-year college genius.
You also bragged that your so-called "work" in here was done. If that's true, you have NO further business here.
You changed NO one's vote with your daily BS bulletins, and only posted here to stir up vitriol. Is that what CAC(A)III Obamabot counsellors do? Yer a complete waste of space (IMO).
It's CADCIII and it means he took a couple classes and took a test and turned it into a board, to get qualified to see people with addiction problems. It's kind of like being a community organizer to get ready for the presidency. Now after that years of experience does put one in a better place, but something tells me Karl doesn't learn from experience.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153836 Nov 8, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much to respond to GARBAGE......LOSER you and Romney LOST and you can't stand the fact you are on the LOSING end of history....HA....tell your grand kids one day that you voted against the best President in modern history.....HA
Pathetic LIAR! I can't stand the fact that a friggin' monkey should've been able to defeat this sorry excuse for a President, and still failed. But THAT'S on the Republican Party. Your idol lucked out this time, UNfortunately for the United States.

Now you can watch him squirm his way out of the Libyan crisis. And during the next 4 years, there's NO doubt he will be in more hot water. You got what you asked for, biyatch. Choke on it.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#153837 Nov 8, 2012
rider wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =operation+40&hl=en&tb o=u&tbm=isch&source=un iv&sa=X&ei=5_ibUK7jDcb vygGI-oGoAg&sqi=2&ved= 0CFcQsAQ&biw=1093&bih= 488
Maybe you should try getting a life. Or perhaps moving in with OKB. You two are made for each other. You could get matching laptops and sit across the room from each other and post to one another, and congratulate yourselves on how astute you are. Perhaps every now and then, you could journey across the room and 'Gigh-Five' each other.
A perfect life for two nut-jobs.
It's because of the likes of you that I quit the thread.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#153838 Nov 8, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>It's CADCIII and it means he took a couple classes and took a test and turned it into a board, to get qualified to see people with addiction problems. It's kind of like being a community organizer to get ready for the presidency. Now after that years of experience does put one in a better place, but something tells me Karl doesn't learn from experience.
You mean like the old saw, "Twenty years of experience, or one year's experience twenty times.'?

Silver Spring, MD

#153840 Nov 8, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Still proud?
I am actually bemused that you have no idea what you posted.

Are you still proud?

Did you read the story? Does the math work out?

Are you still proud that he did not wait for the law to take effect, he just fired the employee's over the result of the election?

He is a Republican, what did you expect?

Me, I think it is sad but typical of those on the right. After all, you were so quick and proud to post it here.

Silver Spring, MD

#153841 Nov 8, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
Obama won the popular vote: 50.4% to Romney's 48%.
President Obama had more success than Romney in reaching beyond his party's base. Obama won more moderates than Romney did, even though Romney Flip-Flopped toward the end of his campaign pivoting to the center. And a higher proportion of conservatives voted for President Obama than liberals voted for Romney.
www.electoralvote.com
Genuine conservatives (not tea freaks) are abandoning the republican brand, and the Tea Freaks are getting voted OUT..
The republicans had better take a real good look at their platform and get back toward the middle left or they will go by the way side just like the Whig party did in the 1800's
I told many on these forums 4 years ago it is all about demographics and they didn't believe me, well the 2nd republican presidential loss in a row and some are waking up.
If the republicans do not change their platform soon Florida, Arizona and Texas will be blue states as well...
I do not entirely place all blame on Romney for their loss it is the republican party's platform, not a hurricane, not Chris Christie, but FAILED ideology and a proven LIAR as a candidate.
They aren't ready to listen. Chris was so eager to post the story about the Republican small business owner not waiting to let people go. That is an example of the kind of small business owners we don't need.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153842 Nov 8, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>It's CADCIII and it means he took a couple classes and took a test and turned it into a board, to get qualified to see people with addiction problems. It's kind of like being a community organizer to get ready for the presidency. Now after that years of experience does put one in a better place, but something tells me Karl doesn't learn from experience.
I recall the jerk said CACIII some time ago, Lis. I morphed that into CACAIII, or "caca" (slang term for scat). No disrespect meant for the professional field in general, only for this particular IDIOT robot.

Silver Spring, MD

#153843 Nov 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, if propagating the news that 'job creators' are actively laying off employees, simply because America elected a President they don't agree with, makes you proud, may you be inspired to pray on why that is.
I wih I had read this before I replied. Excellent reply. But he still does not see that the article is really a bad news story against the Republicans who are small business people.

The guy has about a year to come up with answer to the costs and he did not even try. Obviously he does not have his employees interests at heart and was lying about caring for them.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153844 Nov 8, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
I'am a CACIII (certified addictions counselor) retired. NO "D" involved 6 years of school and over 1000 intern hours. Nothing like an community organizer. Thank you all the same
Your opinion is your's alone, you can do with it whatever you deem appropriate for you.
Who the F*CK cares, sheep? You chose to RE-elect a demwit with a failed domestic policy, instead of someone MUCH better qualified on numerous fronts, to get our economy going, and get folks back to work.

And you chose this INexperienced, lying FAILURE simply because he was a COLORED man. That is PUH-THET-TICK!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153845 Nov 8, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't ready to listen. Chris was so eager to post the story about the Republican small business owner not waiting to let people go. That is an example of the kind of small business owners we don't need.
CC is a lot more correct than YOU think, putz.

An exterminator friend just told me yesterday he will likely hafta fold his business, unable to pay for the insurance under yer king's UHC, passed against the majority will of the population.

You can be assured that his grief is NO isolated incident.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153846 Nov 8, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, I think it is sad but typical of those on the right. After all, you were so quick and proud to post it here.
This is only the BEGINNING! Each one of you dumb [email protected]@rds that voted for this POS will pay dearly over the next 4 years, since you apparently didn't learn anything from the 1st four years. And I'm gonna be hangin' around just to make SURE that you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min okimar 2,437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 678,910
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 32 min Tony 6,260
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min ROCCO 118,945
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 41 min New Age Spiritual... 33,215
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 51 min GlobalNewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min trifecta1 982,134
More from around the web