“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#153631 Nov 6, 2012
Oh, yeah. I wasn't going to vote at all, simply because neither candidate had anything worthwhile to offer Any American, save the ultra-rich. But there are items on the ballot that needed addressing, about education, campaign contributions, and economic propositions that I HAD to vote on, so why not pick the shiniest liar in the race while I was there anyway?
Did anyone else see the video of the Navy Seals? They said that barry Knew about the attacks on the embassy well before hand, and could have shorn up the defense, or outright pulled everyone out of danger, but sat on the info instead. Guess he figured a few dead Soldiers wouldn't hurt his campaign.

Since: Jul 12

Baltimore, MD

#153632 Nov 6, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Hearing that this thing may not be known tonight. Tick tock.
What is probably known tonight is your good buddy Senator Nelson will be sticking around for a few more.

Congrats Chris, you got one going for you!

Baltimore, MD

#153633 Nov 6, 2012
It looks like Chris and Lyndi may have done Florida right, Mitt is ahead at this point. I think Virginia might go Romney with the help of my vote. That leaves LisW to deliver Ohio.
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#153634 Nov 6, 2012
I delivered on my word, I didn't vote.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#153635 Nov 6, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
Like Richard Jeni said,'And there are some people who don't vote, so they can Bitch no matter who gets in.'
Funny guy. Too bad he killed himelf.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#153637 Nov 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is probably known tonight is your good buddy Senator Nelson will be sticking around for a few more.
Congrats Chris, you got one going for you!
Looks like they hired Grayson back as well. hmmm...

;)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#153638 Nov 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone offering a legitimate policy gripe against Obama has been joined with my agreement.
I did not blame bush for 9-11 nor did I blame bush for being in a school reading to students when 9-11 happened. The most I did was point out that there were some things that should have clued the bush administration into something was going to happen.
Now, what makes this (Benghazi) and different save for the small scope of things? If anything this was even more difficult to defend against.

How can you blame Obama for the economy without holding the "Do-Nothing" "Make sure he is a one term President" Republican House responsible as well?
I said up front my vote for Romney was a protest against Obama, it was not because I thought Romney would do any better.
If Romney wins and the Democrats keep the Senate what makes you think the Senate will cooperate with Romney any more than the House cooperated with Obama?
You haven't answered my question.

You've been praising Obama and dissing Romney. Why then have you been saying for the last three weeks you're voting for Romney?

Until you've answered that, I have nothing further to say to you.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#153639 Nov 6, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
We're all impressed.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#153640 Nov 6, 2012
Kind of amazing how quick the election was called, don't you think? I mean, NJ was voting by email, and there are all those mail in votes, and a full side of the country's polls Just closed forty minutes ago.
So, What? The left coast doesn't get a vote?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#153641 Nov 6, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Kind of amazing how quick the election was called, don't you think? I mean, NJ was voting by email, and there are all those mail in votes, and a full side of the country's polls Just closed forty minutes ago.
Patience grasshopper....the popular vote will be in by tomorrow. But mathematically, the electoral college is Obama's.
Interestingly, women were one of the deciding factors - and there's a 19 point gender gap between women who voted for Obama, and Men who voted for Romney.
Hispanics overwhelmingly voted Obama, gee, I wonder why?
And he didn't lose the youth vote after all.

Will Romney concede? There seems to be some doubt...
Lost In Transition

United States

#153642 Nov 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to be motivated more by a crisis of confidence within Germany than to be any reflection on America.
Andreas Dombret, a member of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank, the German equivalent of the Federal Reserve, called a demand by German politicians and the country's federal Court of Auditors to audit Germany's gold reserves now being held in the U.S., "a discussion driven by irrational fears."
During a reception sponsored by the Bundesbank Representative Office in New York City, Dombret said, "I wish to warn against voluntarily adding fuel to the general sense of uncertainty among the German public in times like these by conducting a ‘phantom debate' on the safety of our gold reserves."
"....Thus, we are now looking back at 60 years not only of fruitful cooperation in many fields and international fora, but also of sorting gold and trading via the New York Fed," Dombret said. "As a matter of fact, it is sensible for us to do so in New York, as Frankfurt is not a gold trading venue."
"Throughout these 60 years, we have never encountered the slightest problem, let alone had any doubts concerning the credibility of the Fed. And for this, Bill [Dudley], I would like to thank you personally," Dombret declared. "I am also grateful for your uncomplicated cooperation in so many matters. The Bundesbank will remain the Fed's trusted partner in the future, and we will continue to take advantage of the Fed's services by storing some of our currency reserves as gold in New York."
http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/e...
I don't see it as a reflection on America, not directly at least. That's a bit of a side bar, something to speculate about on slow days. What I think is interesting is the German push to move their reserves back within country, and apparently they've been working on this for a while. Of interest, they're not the only country to be doing so of late.
Lost In Transition

United States

#153643 Nov 6, 2012
How is that GMO labeling amendment going?
Commie Monsanto.

“The future begins”

every moment

#153644 Nov 6, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it as a reflection on America, not directly at least. That's a bit of a side bar, something to speculate about on slow days. What I think is interesting is the German push to move their reserves back within country, and apparently they've been working on this for a while. Of interest, they're not the only country to be doing so of late.
It seems very interesting. Are they "coverin' their nuts" or what?
Lost In Transition

United States

#153645 Nov 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems very interesting. Are they "coverin' their nuts" or what?
Certainly looks like it. A move you'd expect from a survivalist, not a one-world powerhouse. Do they see the fall of the Euro? Are they losing faith in the central banks, including ours and Britains, that have been propping them up for the last 5 years? Are they considering returning to the mark, and at least partially basing it on a tangible asset?
Or maybe they just like shiny stuff.
uidiotracesmakew orldpeace

United States

#153646 Nov 6, 2012
Romney voters should rejoice as Obama has few things that you all enjoy.

Since: Nov 12

UK

#153648 Nov 6, 2012
bush instigated 9/11
he can rot in hell

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#153649 Nov 6, 2012
The West coast + Hawaii are all blue states, BH.

For those interested, I urge you to call for an immmediate end to the Republican Party, to change the US to a 1-party system.

Older GOP members must retire and younger members must switch to the Dem Party or resign. Sometime tomorrow, I plan to email the entire
GOP and ask them to disband, in favor of the 1-party system.

This is no joke. If the main opposition party cannot easily defeat an incumbent President with his dismal 4 year record, it doesn't deserve to continue on Capitol Hill, regardless of the Popular Vote results.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153651 Nov 6, 2012
uidiotracesmakeworldpeace wrote:
Romney voters should rejoice as Obama has few things that you all enjoy.
WTF?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#153652 Nov 6, 2012
Maky wrote:
bush instigated 9/11
he can rot in hell
That's ancient history, man. You been in a coma?

“The future begins”

every moment

#153653 Nov 6, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly looks like it. A move you'd expect from a survivalist, not a one-world powerhouse. Do they see the fall of the Euro? Are they losing faith in the central banks, including ours and Britains, that have been propping them up for the last 5 years? Are they considering returning to the mark, and at least partially basing it on a tangible asset?
Or maybe they just like shiny stuff.
Could be all that. At the very least they're bringing the valuables in for a polish. All I'm looking to know is, how does it affect me personally? Should I bring my platinum back from Luxembourg and bury it under Granpap's chair? Should I sell the red Hummer and build that shelter I seen in the soljer magazine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There will be NO RAPTURE! 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Paul Porter1 442,579
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 5 min Panty master 484
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min rbphoenix80 98,911
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min truthandcommonsense 3,018
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Paul Porter1 826,413
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Tango Bravo 583,146
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Remnant of 144000 611,781
More from around the web