Bush is a hero

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#151816 Oct 17, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you one of those Women in a "Binder"
Who by the way NEVER received equal pay!!!
Huh?

karlVII

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#151817 Oct 17, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP will have a turnout {possibly record breaking} like an elephant stampede on Nov. 6 and everyone knows your polls are based on the wildly unusual turnout of 2008. The shoe's on the foot this time, bubba-loo. Not only are people more enthused about Romney than they were Mccain, they truly can't stand your guy.
Ooopsie.
The NUMBERS and POLLS I provide are CURRENT 2012 not 2008

The FACT is Romney will need to flip heads three times in a row (next to impossible), while Obama will need to flip tails only once.

That is precisely why the Odds for a President Obama win are well over 60%

karlVII

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#151818 Oct 17, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text> I said mamograms Karl. Do you know what those are? Probably not.
No, I'm just a stupid man that does not have a mother 3 sisters a wife and two daughters.....

These pesky little things have no concern to me.

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151819 Oct 17, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
The NUMBERS and POLLS I provide are CURRENT 2012 not 2008
The FACT is Romney will need to flip heads three times in a row (next to impossible), while Obama will need to flip tails only once.
That is precisely why the Odds for a President Obama win are well over 60%
You have no idea how poll numbers are determined do you? That solves the mystery of why you are so optimistic. Enjoy it while you can, Clark.
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#151820 Oct 17, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen some other threads you post on too. Most of them say the same thing as in here. You need ESL classes immediately, because YOU ARE posting in gibberish now. IDIOT!
Okb seen me i action , i talked about various topic not just about wars doofus! But for here thread i gladly do it for you about evils of what wars can do to human race, you war mongers know no empathy; the lowest of low on the plane of humanity, scumbuckets! BWHHAHAHAHHAHAA

Location hidden

#151821 Oct 17, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm just a stupid man that does not have a mother 3 sisters a wife and two daughters.....
These pesky little things have no concern to me.
Good than you know mammograms are different than breast exams. Pesky little things huh? Mammograms may someday save the life of one of the women in your family. Big picture, Karl, big picture.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#151823 Oct 17, 2012
Like thousands of his fans around the country, I was shocked to hear the news that Keith Olbermann would no longer be hosting his weeknight "Countdown" show on MSNBC.

Olbermann's terse announcement, made at the end of his Friday, Jan. 21st show, came the same week that the Federal Communications Commission and the Justice Department approved the merger of cable giant Comcast and NBC, MSNBC's parent company. There was immediate speculation that Comcast's incoming management at MSNBC was a key factor in the decision to cancel Olbermann's show. We'll likely have to wait a little while to hear an honest account of the events which led to the program's end.

Because Olbermann was afforded time to say goodbye to his audience -- and did so with a stiff upper lip and little apparent anger -- many media insiders were guessing the decision to cut short his four-year contract with MSNBC by two years, was a decision in which Olbermann was a participant.

Regardless of the reasons, I, along with many progressives across the U.S., will miss Countdown and Olbermann's intelligent and passionate delivery of commentary mixed with a good dose of humor and smart-alecky personal asides. As a good friend told me at dinner the night after Countdown's cancellation, knowing Olbermann would be on the air to help us try to make sense of America's ever more insane political psycho-drama, was "very comforting."

For me and many others, Olbermann's finest hours came during the darkest days of the eight-year rein of the Bush-Cheney regime. And he established his integrity and principled nonpartisan belief system as he persistently harassed President Obama each time he broke his campaign promises to adopt odious Bush era policies. The nation's very bleak media landscape will indeed become a bit more bleaker without Olbermann on the air.

Location hidden

#151824 Oct 17, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you one of those Women in a "Binder"
Who by the way NEVER received equal pay!!!
I'm not sure what you're saying here karl but it appears to be an opportunity to tell you that I'm old enough to remember when there was a male minimum wage and a female one. That was 45 years ago. the stats on equal pay are based on averages. Average pay for men vs average pay for women. That does not show there is not equal pay for equal work. Obama likes making assertions that are not true. he also likes to decide for women what should be important to them. Well if he knew anything he'd know women are most concerned about their own families. Women ike Sandra Fluke are an anomoly. Women want their families to have what they need whether they are the breadwinner or not. In most cases they are at least part of the breadwinning team.
You should know this Karl but in my field and I believe you are on the fringes of my field, there are very clear guidelines for pay. Education plus years of experience equals pay. Unfortunately it is a field that doesn't earn alot of money and there are more women than men in that field which of course can skew the figures. Do I have to tell you everything?

Location hidden

#151825 Oct 17, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Okb seen me i action , i talked about various topic not just about wars doofus! But for here thread i gladly do it for you about evils of what wars can do to human race, you war mongers know no empathy; the lowest of low on the plane of humanity, scumbuckets! BWHHAHAHAHHAHAA
Okb saw you in action. Now there's a shaky reference.

Astoria, NY

#151826 Oct 17, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And yer a spoon-fed, Code Pink PEACENIK, who refuses to live in the REAL world, even AFTER the need for war has been explained to you several times.
Course, since you can't read, write, speak, OR comprehend English,
those explanations were WASTED on you. IDIOT!
So Picking on little Old ladies of Pink Code opposition anti-war movements who sons/daughters died in line of duty supporting evil US war-for-profiteering enterprises... You inhuman piece dirty Airhead bulldoggy dog Grunting semen warring barbarians. BWHAHHAHAHA You know no shame bullying for-peace Americans and world civilians.
See next post.

United States

#151827 Oct 17, 2012
According to international for Women rights said Soldiers are cause of all the suffering, leaving war-torn children parentless in this world to rape of women... There is no honor for being a career soldiers who supported the corrupted! Come on soldiers are trained to be killing machines to support the corrupted warring agendas of the US war-for-profiteering enterprises and their ill money hegemonic agendas, and PNAC goals , as these greedy and power hungry corrupted leaders that profit from misery of mankind... What so honorable about this , soldiers supporting corruption have no honor, nor are they brave but stupid, naive and with lack/have no respect for sanctity of human life.

The Soldier duty is to protect the human race not support corrupted leaders ill and evil agendas, there no honor in supporting the evil mens and corrupted masters who have no respect for sanctity of human life. Wake up time!

what freedom is there when u assisted/supported the corrupted warring US NEOCONS in putting up the and into law the NDAA, CISPA, Wiretapping on Americans, SOPA, PAtriot Act, Martail LAw... you and most of you dumb soldiers/war supporters/war investors had in fact ruined the USA and took the world into unstable war zone and incited growth of world enemies by invading other nations for thier raw resources. You are a Moron of first degree and cannot see what this doing to America and world livelihood and world stability, you our American Soldier boys/girls are not doing American and World any favor but in fact cause Dissension and invite more wars around the world by invading other nations turf. Wake Up time, Dumbazz, think of what you doing to America and the world masses. Ruminate if you have human Empathy and heart for what atrocity of wars can do to human race... Shhheeeeesh!~

United States

#151828 Oct 17, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Okb saw you in action. Now there's a shaky reference.
He saw me debated with others and you can go and look, and you saw me debating also, one time you followed me around Topix, y0u probably denied it , unless you like being hypocrite...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#151829 Oct 17, 2012
the 9/11 Commission Session in the Oval Office
by Michel Chossudovsky and Ronald England
www.globalresearch.ca 20 October 2004
The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO410A.htm ...

----------

On April 29, 2004, President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney met members of the 9/11 Commission in the White House Oval Office.

Certain conditions and requirements regarding this meeting had been agreed upon. While the President and Vice President refused to testify under oath, they accepted to chat and exchange views with members of the Commission in what was described as a Private meetings" behind closed doors. The more than three-hour session in the Oval Office was described as "friendly and relaxed".

The ten members of the 911 Commission were present. White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales and two members of his staff were also in attendance:

"Bush and Cheney are not testifying before the panel -- they are not under oath and there will be no recording of the session, nor a stenographer in the room. The two members of the White House counsel's staff will take notes during the session, and the commission members will be allowed to take handwritten notes as well. That means there will be no verbatim account of the question-and-answer session, but Gonzales said, "information will make ... its way into the report in some fashion or another, I suspect." ( CNN.com ,29 April 2004)

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO410A.htm ...

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#151830 Oct 17, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing what needy little things you have to rely on to try and win this thing after Obama has been in office for 4 years. The true shame imo is that he didn't do a good job in the first place so you wouldn't have to worry about such things to try and squeeze him a win.
4 years later and you have to scratch in the dirt to find him more votes seems a bit pathetic in my view.
You mean little things like voter ID and restricting early voting which primarilly effects Democrats while ignoring absentee ballots that effect more Republicans?

United States

#151832 Oct 17, 2012
rider wrote:
the 9/11 Commission Session in the Oval Office
by Michel Chossudovsky and Ronald England
www.globalresearch.ca 20 October 2004
The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO410A.htm ...
----------
On April 29, 2004, President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney met members of the 9/11 Commission in the White House Oval Office.
Certain conditions and requirements regarding this meeting had been agreed upon. While the President and Vice President refused to testify under oath, they accepted to chat and exchange views with members of the Commission in what was described as a Private meetings" behind closed doors. The more than three-hour session in the Oval Office was described as "friendly and relaxed".
The ten members of the 911 Commission were present. White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales and two members of his staff were also in attendance:
"Bush and Cheney are not testifying before the panel -- they are not under oath and there will be no recording of the session, nor a stenographer in the room. The two members of the White House counsel's staff will take notes during the session, and the commission members will be allowed to take handwritten notes as well. That means there will be no verbatim account of the question-and-answer session, but Gonzales said, "information will make ... its way into the report in some fashion or another, I suspect." ( CNN.com ,29 April 2004)
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO410A.htm ...
Interrelated to post #151827 what I'm discussing about how these men (corrupted and evil with reasons but without lack of/no morals can do to its own nation , the AMerican people and the world masses.

United States

#151833 Oct 17, 2012
JEAN-PAUL SARTRE (1905-1980) French writer, existentialist
The Devil and the Good Lord (1951)
The Great Thoughts, compiled by George Seldes

When the rich wage war it is the poor who die.

-----

Yep the American Middle Class had become the poor because of action and bad/evil policy of the corrupted.

Paradoxically ironic! Laugh or cry?

Mosty yoU already know! BWHAHAHHHAAAAHAhhaa

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#151834 Oct 17, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Security was overwhelmed BECAUSE of staffing levels.
"The Benghazi consulate had “lock-and-key” security, not the same level of defenses as a formal embassy, an intelligence source told POLITICO. That means it had no bulletproof glass, reinforced doors or other features common to embassies. The intelligence source contrasted it with the American embassy in Cairo, Egypt –“a permanent facility, which is a lot easier to defend.” The Cairo embassy also was attacked Tuesday."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/811...

Or because funding was not available for facility improvement.

United States

#151835 Oct 17, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean little things like voter ID and restricting early voting which primarilly effects Democrats while ignoring absentee ballots that effect more Republicans?
I not so trusting of Voter ID and other illegal extra constitutional agendas , it more of invasion of privacy ;as if u all look into PArt of ugly history of NAzi germany during WW2, the gestopo will stop you and asking for your papers , just like a police state; we seeing it implemented . See my previous post addressed to biddy-eyed bad Bob . MWHAHAHHAHA

Since: Oct 12

Xalapa, Mexico

#151836 Oct 17, 2012
This is my first post in this forum and I am happy that it should be on this topic. I am no longer interested about George W. Bush or his systematic destruction of the United States. What interests me more is the evolution of American thought and how a significant percentage of its citizens have become robotic in the process as evidenced by their responses. Nothing out of science fiction could duplicate the willingness of so many to ignore fact and continue to support the evil that produced it. The idea that anyone could continue to believe that WMDs existed or that G.W. Bush is anything less than a unfortunate chapter in national politics is too absurd to be believed.

United States

#151837 Oct 17, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Good than you know mammograms are different than breast exams. Pesky little things huh? Mammograms may someday save the life of one of the women in your family. Big picture, Karl, big picture.
Come on lil sis lIsw Separate Wheat from the chaff. Do use critical reasoning skill and logic that God gave you. I don't think you know what i'm trying to say. Planned Parenthood should not be used for that purpose, why oi say this? Lets work u to the bones? yes i'm a slave driver BWHAHHHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 min lil whispers 3,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 min Voyeur 38,752
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 48,581
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 646,582
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Toby 105,582
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min The Hangman 971,635
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min ChristineM 445,721
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web